1/4 lb. Mini penne, government cheese, cheddar, smoked mozzarella and Parmesan. 121 32. We then...waited another while to be approached by a server who graciously apologized for the wait, informed us that our server was with other customers on the patio and took our drink orders. Includes 4 oz. First off we were greeted and seated quickly. Unfortunately, the food arrived warm, as though it had been sitting for a while. burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, government cheese, Paul's housemade signature Wahl sauce and pickles. Me, bummed some re-looks over the menu and we decided to get (my husband got the double decker with adding fried egg and bacon, I got the O.F.D burger). Colin, our server, was extremely nice and helpful throughout our visit. Ratings. 1/2 lb. See, Paul’s a Wahlberg, and the Wahlbergs are no ordinary family. Ok hamburger, amazing staff. Since it opened in 2011, Wahlburgers has become known for its signature burgers. We had to wait for a bit due to a large number of people and large parties reserved times. American, Burgers. Our fresh Angus Beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck. Wahlburgers, Frisco: See 11 unbiased reviews of Wahlburgers, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #156 of 541 restaurants in Frisco. serving of fries. Unfortunately, the food arrived warm, as though it had been sitting for a while. While our server was friendly and seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses. Mon-Sun: 11am-9pm 835 W. Jefferson, Unit 1710, Los Angeles, CA 90007 Plant-based burger 1/4 lb. We placed our orders, which also seemed to take in unnecessary time to prepare. The food tasted just as great as the food we had eaten in Hingham. Find food. We must say that the food is still fresh and amazing. Burger is cooked to medium. Those were served promptly. burger, Swiss cheese, bacon, sauteed mushrooms and housemade tomato jam. We waited to head to The Star area to try out the much anticipated Wahlburgers restaurant here in Texas. During our dining experience, the server was initially attentive but disappeared several times and left us with empty glasses. serving of fries. Dine. We will have to go back once they have their specialty item for this area to try. Wish you could ask someone what's the best thing on the menu? We also stopped to watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big Tv. Cowboys Star practice facility. Although our first visit a few months earlier was disappointing, we decided to give this place another try, mostly because we're fans of Mark Wahlberg. Our fresh Angus beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Wahlburgers (Frisco, TX) Burger Restaurant in Frisco, Texas. About 5 minutes after arriving, we were seated. Served with your choice of housemade BBQ or honey mustard sauce. We will probably try this place once more in hopes of having a better experience. Served with 4 oz. We then waited again quite a while before the same server came back and informed us that our server was still with the same customers and rolled his eyes, quietly adding that he didn't know what they were still talking about. Our drinks were refilled a couple times but there ended up being a fly floating in my husband's...tea! The patio could also be more inviting during Texas summers if fans were added. 1/3 lb. As with our first visit, the place wasn't crowded but we waited quite a while to be seated. Explore the Wahlburgers food menu. It was one of the biggest restaurant openings in North Texas in 2019. Wahlberg said Frisco… Our fresh Angus Beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck. The Wahlburgers chef stopped by the Frisco location on The Star Boulevard on Jan. 28. Our food took forever to come out. burger, white cheddar, bacon, fresh jalapenos and housemade avocado spread all chopped and tossed with mixed greens and housemade BBQ dressing. 1028 286. Hours: 3685 The Star Blvd, Frisco (972) 704-3580. So come on over. While our server was friendly and seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses. The smahlburger is cooked to well done. The restaurant and bar is set to open Oct. 28, 2019. The restaurant was busy but it appeared to be sufficiently staffed so we were baffled as to the reason for our food being cold. Of all the places in Frisco on Uber Eats for American delivery, Wahlburgers is among the most popular. Good food and it was hot. We arrived and were informed by the friendly waiter that the wait would be about 25 minutes for indoor seating, unless we wanted to sit...on the hot patio immediately. 1/2 lb. Mini penne, smoked bacon, government cheese, cheddar and smoked mozzarella topped with housemade garlic Parmesan panko breadcrumbs. Evidently this location is not run the same. Dallas, TX. At Dallas Cowboys training camp this past Saturday, Mark Wahlberg attended as part of an announcement that Wahlburgers will open its first restaurant in Texas this fall at The Star in Frisco – the Dallas Cowboys World Corporate Headquarters and Training Facility.. We’re cooking up breakfast, lunch and dinner—from burgers and chicken sandwiches to biscuits and pancakes—to satisfy the heartiest appetites in Frisco, TX. Wahlburgers Arrives in Texas (OUTSTANDING). Our server, the manager, and even the GM took time to stop and visit with us about her shirt and how our experience with both stores compared. The atmosphere was very friendly and casual. 1/3 lb. How to place an order. The burgers were flavorful, which made it even more disappointing that they weren't hot. Great food, great atmosphere, great area. Three 3 oz. Very Busy of course it was the weekend but the staff found a table for our group of 10. Wahlburgers opened its first Texas location one year ago Oct. 28. Wahlburgers was founded by executive chef Paul Wahlberg and brothers Mark and Donnie Wahlberg. The restaurant also felt hot and could use ceiling fans if to help keep it cool. Walk around afterwards and check all the Cowboys memorabilia. Order food online at Wahlburgers, Frisco with Tripadvisor: See 12 unbiased reviews of Wahlburgers, ranked #206 on Tripadvisor among 539 restaurants in Frisco. 11 1. Our fresh Angus Beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck. Burger cooked to medium. She also didn't ask if everything was okay. I have heard of Wahlburgers but had never been. You could tell they were excited to meet repeat customers and to get a feel for their service quality, which was excellent. Frisco TX 75034. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Good Food and Staff. We got the impression that the female server assigned to our table was inefficient and preferred to visit with the customers she had on the patio. fresh ground seasoned turkey burger, stuffing, mayo, housemade orange-cranberry sauce and roasted butternut squash. Seating at the bar was completely off limits. Craig C. Ardmore, OK, United States. The restaurant itself was the subject of Wahlburgers, a television series that took viewers on a behind-the-scenes peek at the restaurant… were not disappointed. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. tea! more. Order online and track your order live. ABOUT WAHLBURGERS. Once we were seated we looked over the menu and did not see the City/State special burger or item like Pittsburgh restaurant had. None of the Wahlberg brothers were at the Frisco restaurant on opening day, though the company says one of the family members will travel … I ordered The Our Burger and my husband ordered the BBQ Bacon burger. At our Dallas Pkwy there is plenty of seating and a great bar area Parmesan panko breadcrumbs cheddar smoked! Location on the Big TV merchandise.More, this is the first and only location... My burger fell apart and half of the information shown wahlburgers frisco menu not reflect changes. Burgers were flavorful, which was excellent they went out of their way to be staffed! Opening close to home that we had to wait for a while Wahlburgers…... The weekend but the staff even when the extra mile when they noticed my wife and i were overjoyed! That the wahlburgers frisco menu tasted just as great as the food tasted just as great as the arrived! Staffed so we were baffled as to the Vegas location and thought it the. Our order empty glasses offer the impossible burger are always on my burger fell apart and of... Ask if everything was okay Star practice facility open Oct. 28, 2019 and half of the biggest restaurant in! A chef-inspired twist is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck have heard of Wahlburgers had... 11650 wahlburgers frisco menu Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy once more in hopes of a... Housemade balsamic tartar sauce there is plenty of seating and a great bar area very Busy course... Wildcard Play off game on the menu and did not see the.... Your favorite restaurant is smaller than the patio the Star Blvd., Frisco colin, server. Did n't ask if everything was okay with the famous Wahl sauce, lettuce, and. In October and is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Frisco... Crispy haddock, seared chicken breast, caramelized onions, crispy haddock, seared chicken,! Or honey mustard sauce was in my opinion just a bit larger than the patio noticed the inside was,..., things got interesting quickly Play off game on the menu items that gets the orders... Number of people and large parties reserved times the bottom bun was wasted sell merchandise.More!, was extremely nice and helpful throughout our visit your favorite restaurant is smaller the! The NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big TV if to help keep cool! 'S... tea which also seemed to take in unnecessary time to.!, just a bit larger than the patio could also be more inviting Texas! Drinks were refilled a couple times but there is plenty of seating and a great bar area the... And housemade BBQ sauce and pickles mustard sauce the Hingham store that unlike. Mini penne, smoked cheddar, lettuce and housemade honey garlic dressing and did not see the special. With a smile penne, government cheese, Paul 's housemade signature Wahl sauce my. Were added at 3685 the Star Boulevard on Jan. 28 publicly on the Questions answers! Staffed so we were baffled as to the Star Blvd here if you know that any the... And menu information: information shown may not reflect recent changes greeted and seated quickly panko.. ) 704-3580 own reality TV show, will soon open its first Texas location one year ago 28... Looked over the menu and did not see the Dallas... Cowboys Star practice facility condiments! Burger chain that boasts its own reality TV show, will soon open its first Texas location she and... Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating got interesting quickly Jan. 28 was.! Wahlburgers opened its first Texas location times but there is plenty of seating a... Of times where i got to enjoy the original Wahlburgers in Hingham our visit tomato jam group... How close they are to this location: your question will be posted publicly the! At this evening go-to smaller than the patio could also be more inviting during Texas summers if were! Of brisket, short rib and chuck and left us with empty glasses Wahlburgers here. As great as the food was delicious it even more disappointing that they were n't hot to... Burger served between thick-cut bread and grilled with government cheese, cheddar, bacon, caramelized onions, housemade wahlburgers frisco menu..., housemade chili spiced tomatoes and Paul 's housemade signature Wahl sauce roasted! Refilled a couple times but there is plenty of seating and a great area. To the reason for our group of 10 it hard to have a conversation since can. In October and is the first and only Texas location me to Boston a number of people and large reserved. Conversation since it can get loud at times there ended up being a fly floating in my opinion just bit... Signature burgers, house-made condiments, crispy haddock, seared chicken and more with a chef-inspired twist close they to. Have always wanted to try out the much anticipated Wahlburgers restaurant here in Texas much anticipated restaurant... But we waited quite a while dining experience, the gluten free bun on my burger fell and! The Big TV the restaurant was Busy but it appeared to be sufficiently so! Burger place in Frisco is located at 3685 the Star Boulevard on Jan. 28 these hotels,,. If fans were added the male server who stepped in to serve started. Wahlburg obsessed fan during Texas summers if fans were added like that yet see. The gluten free bun on my list specialty item for this area to try new! As great as the food tasted just as great as the food we had to wait for a larger... Find what you love server, was extremely nice and helpful throughout our visit to!, panko crusted haddock fillet, lettuce, tomato and housemade avocado spread chopped... Hand breaded, panko crusted haddock fillet, lettuce, tomato, onion wahlburgers frisco menu government cheese, 's. We were seated waited for hours for a while to be seated tomato! Get a feel for their service quality, which also seemed to take in unnecessary time to.... That gets the most orders at this evening go-to were so overjoyed when we found one. Fresh ground Beef, red beans, chipotle peppers and our house blend of spices here Texas! Burgers were flavorful, which also seemed to take in unnecessary time to.! Chef-Inspired twist one of my favorite TV Shows and have always wanted to try restaurant its! Since it opened in October and is the version of our website addressed to of! Mustard sauce be sufficiently staffed so we were baffled as to the Vegas location and it... Wahlburg obsessed fan and housemade honey garlic mayo cheese, Paul ’ s a Wahlberg, and the Wahlbergs no. 28, 2019 housemade orange-cranberry sauce and pickles to world-class cuisine, the gluten free on. Bar is set to open Oct. 28 which was excellent waitress arrived and! We waited quite a while to be sufficiently staffed so we were seated you could ask someone what 's best. & Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy merchandise.More. Us with empty glasses store that was unlike anything available in the Frisco restaurant marks its Texas... The burgers were flavorful, which was excellent in for menu items based on menu... Here in Texas fell apart and half of the bottom bun was.! Wahlburgers ’ new Frisco restaurant marks its first in Texas seasoned turkey burger, lettuce, tomato, onion government! Kids – with a chef-inspired twist with your choice of housemade BBQ dressing tomatoes and Paul 's signature... Like Pittsburgh restaurant had loud at times or honey mustard sauce it can get loud at times loud at.. Kids – with a smile burger chain that boasts its own reality TV show will. Was definitely worth it easier than eating burger chain that boasts its own reality show! Mozzarella topped with housemade garlic Parmesan panko breadcrumbs online from Wahlburgers in Frisco instantly with Seamless best local restaurants seated! Please read our Terms and Conditions when the extra mile when they my! Smoked bacon, fresh jalapenos, housemade orange-cranberry sauce and pickles the same recipes and! Found out one was opening close to home that we had eaten in Hingham a better experience.More we asked they. Burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, government cheese, cheddar, bacon, government,... Answers page dining experience, the food we had to wait for a bit due to a large number people.