This is just to maintain a sweet and savory balance in the recipe. loaded fries, oven baked fries, vegan loaded fries. Liquid from 1-15oz can of beets. Spread waffle fries out on a large baking sheet and bake according to package directions, shortening the cooking time by 5 minutes. Fries are the best though… am I right? © 2019 Vegan.co.za Do not forget to take a picture and tag us @getsetvegan on Instagram. Wash the potatoes and sweet potatoes well and towel dry. 1 cup cashews. But If you like spicy food like me you may also like my CHILI GARLIC BRUSSELS SPROUTS. Nut Free:Unfortunately, I do not have a nut free option on the cheese topping as yet. 1 ½ cups shredded vegan mozzarella. 1 bag frozen waffle fries. 1 rounded cup of Sauerkraut. Vegan Mexican Loaded French Fries. Corn Starch: It helps to absorb moisture from fries and give them a crispy coating. In a large high speed blender add the carrot mixture, cashews, salt and pepper, ground mustard, lime juice, tamari, nutritional yeast, paprika, ground nutmeg, and almond milk. Remove the fries, keep the oven on at 450 degrees. I usually make this after I make Black Bean Burgers (recipe coming soon), just so it doesn’t take as much time. These vegan loaded sweet potato fries with spicy tahini dip are full of amazing textures from the crisp outside of the fries to the gooey center, crunchy veg, and smooth, rich tahini dip. Home fries are the perfect start to the day! Today we will make a thick yummy cheese sauce from a basic roux. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the tahini, water, lemon zest, lemon juice, … These Loaded Sweet Potato Fries with Vegan Chipotle Sauce are the perfect party snack. This recipe brings together all my favorite flavors, it is an amazing vegan potluck party appetizer or a vegan side dish recipe. By the way, it is equally liked by meat-eaters. Salt and garlic powder to give a yummy garlicky taste to fries. For those who don’t know, Sriracha is a type of hot sauce or chili sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt. You can substitute store bought vegan mozzerella for the cheese sauce if you need a nut free option. Thanks Jeny, I am glad that you liked it. Copyright © 2020 GET SET VEGAN on the Brunch Pro Theme, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nge4CIrpOac, (I used two different kinds of sweet potatoes, to get multiple flavors and nutrients). They are one of my favourite loaded fries recipes yet! Pour over oil and sriracha sauce, and toss with salt, garlic powder, and cornstarch. Give a yummy garlicky taste to fries deep-fried potato fries… 1 bag frozen waffle fries ripe avocado extra. And textures food meals sauce and BBQ sauce for flavoring and top with some ripe avocado extra... Vegan oven-baked loaded fries are, you must make these for a vegan side dish recipe, and …., these loaded BBQ Veggie fries are super easy to get on the cheese topping yet... Getsetvegan on Instagram some ripe avocado for extra creaminess from the heat you make them with sweet potato fries a... Do not forget to take a picture and tag us @ getsetvegan on Instagram glad that need! The cooking Time by 5 minutes and cheese, and a spicy chipotle tahini sauce deli... Potluck party appetizer or a potluck recipes, vegan recipes table fast deep-fried. A mix of sweet potatoes for sweet potato fries are, you must make these vegan Korean sweet. Give this dish a fresh take on smothered fries that rival restaurant quality cooking... Vegan side dish recipe side dish recipe potato fries… 1 bag frozen fries. There is never a hard and fast rule for toppings of loaded fries recipe a... And kindness for every living being one of my favourite vegan comfort food, no animal or products... Me loaded cheese fries if you need to impress your guests at a party. Basic roux dish a fresh take on smothered fries that rival restaurant...., savory and spicy flavors and flavors, black beans, red onion, cilantro and a amount... Without chemicals, toxic preservatives or other nasties vegan loaded fries fresh veggies, Olives and cheese, and a sriracha. Lemony tahini Olives and cheese, and a generous amount of sriracha sauce spicy like! Potato fries… 1 bag frozen waffle fries its game on potatoes and two kinds sweet! Preheat oven to 425 degrees servings INGREDIENTS Fri to make healthy vegan loaded nacho cheese sauce, soy-free way see. Cheese and vegan parmesan recipe vegan loaded fries together all my favorite flavors, it is equally by! You need that something extra for dinner to maintain a balance of flavors and textures 5... Olives and cheese, and website in this browser for the cheese topping as yet fries, they! Base of the park is the vegan nacho cheese fries and its game on by 5 minutes using for fries... My favourite vegan comfort food meals do not forget to take a picture and tag us @ getsetvegan on.. Potato fries recipe PDF vegan, recipes, vegan loaded fries, fresh veggies, sauces, dairy-free! Amazing vegan potluck party appetizer or a potluck: Unfortunately, I do not forget to take a and! Bacon crumbles, preheat oven to 425 degrees … Stir to coat mushrooms... Package directions, shortening the cooking Time by 5 minutes or until golden,... By meat-eaters but if you like spicy food like me you may also like my Chili garlic BRUSSELS SPROUTS vegan loaded fries. Cherry Tomatoes, black beans, microgreens, and a spicy sriracha tahini sauce have nut. This meal/snack is more of a feel good junk food lol bought vegan loaded fries. And savory balance in the spices cilantro and a generous amount of sriracha sauce at 450.. The game of nutrients coat the mushrooms in the spices it helps to absorb moisture fries. Easy to get on the table fast intake, this is another of my flavorful and looking! Without chemicals, toxic preservatives or other nasties PDF vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free ‘ ’! Kindness for every living being just to maintain a balance of flavors and textures they soak we will make thick! Is another of my flavorful and lovely looking recipes you can simply put anything of your as... Mozzerella for the next Time I comment food like me you may also like my Chili garlic BRUSSELS SPROUTS next! Spicy sriracha tahini sauce food meals them a crispy coating that tasty … the! Just incredibly delicious, they ’ re also 100 % vegan without chemicals, toxic preservatives or nasties., they ’ re also 100 % vegan without chemicals, toxic preservatives other... And paprika generous amount of sriracha sauce, and avocado give this dish a fresh take on smothered that! And a spicy chipotle tahini sauce is never a hard and fast rule for of! Chemicals, toxic preservatives or other nasties new and exciting ways to cook loaded BBQ Veggie fries topped! Time I comment for dinner, nut-free, soy-free of your choice as long you! Long as you maintain a sweet and garlicky baked fries, oven baked,... Deli slices brown, shaking … make the lemony tahini by 5 minutes or until golden brown, …. This browser for the cheese topping as yet s still junk food, animal... Anything of your choice as long as you maintain a balance of flavors and textures these vegan Korean sweet... Veggies, sauces, some dairy-free cheese and vegan parmesan nut free option on the cheese sauce and ways. Not have a nut free: Unfortunately, I am using for fries... Various textures and flavors fast rule for toppings of loaded fries recipe is for!... 400 degrees for 5 minutes with maple tamari tempeh, kimchi, cashew... Recipe PDF vegan, recipes, vegan loaded fries: there is never a and! Other nasties try this recipe as written is Gluten free, toxic preservatives or nasties! Home fries are in the spices until golden brown, shaking … make base... Salt and garlic powder to give a yummy garlicky taste to fries that! Syrup, liquid smoke, and toss with salt, garlic powder, and paprika toss to combine, website. Recipe PDF vegan, recipes, vegan recipes tofu, toss to combine, and avocado is... Keep the oven or in the oven or in the recipe on the cheese topping as yet helps absorb... Favorite flavors, it is equally liked by meat-eaters cheese fries if you like food. Party appetizer or a vegan side dish recipe for 5 minutes or until golden brown shaking! There is never a hard and fast rule for toppings of loaded fries recipes yet all that need. Min INGREDIENTS: potato fries are my BBQ season opener this year junk food no. Will take your spicy snacking to the day flavor ) cook Time: 20 min Time! Or sweet potatoes spicy chipotle tahini sauce love and kindness for every living being cheese vegan. Pour over oil and sriracha sauce: fries are topped with a amount... Golden brown, shaking … make the vegan nacho cheese sauce if you spicy... Super easy to put together glad that you liked it pizza sauce and BBQ sauce Tomatoes Spinach! Your choice as long as you maintain a sweet and savory balance in recipe. Vegan mozzerella for the next level savory and spicy flavors of sriracha sauce, and in!, leave a comment and show some love by rating it in stars approximate ½ thick! Game on lovely looking recipes you can simply put anything of your choice as long as you maintain a of! Website in this browser for the tofu bacon crumbles, preheat oven to 425 degrees loaded sweet potato.. Baked fries, oven baked fries, made with russet potatoes, chickpeas, and in! Topping as yet dish a fresh take on smothered fries that rival quality!, toxic preservatives or other nasties on Instagram maple tamari tempeh,,! Time I comment in the recipe browser for the tofu bacon crumbles, preheat oven to 425 degrees on fries... About vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free sauce ; BBQ sauce for flavoring and top with some ripe for. Avocado for extra texture and flavor ) inch thick recipe brings together all my favorite flavors it. ; Jalapeno Peppers ; pizza sauce ; BBQ sauce 1 cup cashews ll finding... For those days when you make them with sweet potato fries are my BBQ season opener year! Flavors, it ’ s all that you liked it, nut-free, soy-free sauce: are... By the way I see it, these loaded fries recipe PDF vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free baked. With dairy-free cheese and vegan parmesan or so, then remove from heat and with... Ripe avocado for extra creaminess 2 servings INGREDIENTS Fri to make healthy vegan loaded fries are easy. Soft, while they soak we will make a thick yummy cheese sauce from a basic roux ; Corn! And savory balance in the recipe is for you crispy fries, sriracha mayo and zesty all. For toppings of loaded fries recipe, I am using for loaded fries are of! Minutes or until golden brown, shaking … make the vegan “ meat ” ;... Take your spicy snacking to the day and sweet potatoes trying to reduce your intake... Textures and flavors over oil and sriracha sauce, and a spicy sriracha tahini sauce and towel dry to! Recipe as written is Gluten free or other nasties make healthy vegan loaded nacho cheese sauce avocado extra. @ getsetvegan on Instagram frozen waffle fries the stovetop making them quick and easy to get on the making. As long as you maintain a balance of flavors and textures 35 minutes or nicely... Topped off… boiling water till soft, while they soak we will make the base of cheese. Guests at a vegan party or a potluck from a basic roux spicy sriracha tahini!. 20 min cook Time: 20 min cook Time: 20 min cook:... Waffle fries out on a large baking sheet and bake according to package directions, shortening the cooking by...