Play on the saying "curiosity killed the cat." Episode Chronology 3. Just a rock solid one, with an outlandish premise sold at every turn by the great voice talent on the program. Crew 1. Bob is skeptical, though all of Linda's predictions come true. Clairsentience – Clear Feeling / Sensing. You May Get Nudged in the Right Direction. NAPOLEON'S COMPLEXION: SKIN CARE FOR LITTLE PEOPLE. Linda returns home, everyone angrily confronts her about her psychic readings: Gretchen's ex-boyfriend is now married and faithful, Mort's financial advisor told him he was being audited, and Bob has yet to fall down any stairs. Hrají: H. Jon Benjamin, Kristen Schaal, Dan Mintz, David Herman, John Roberts, Eugene Mirman, Gary Cole, Tim Meadows, Pamela Adlon. Sort by. I Kaiser-Soze'd myself. 61 16 BOB'S BURGERS, Linda Is Tested As A Horseracing Psychic Season 4 Ep. General: Trivia: Gallery: Gags: Running gags. Meanwhile, the kids go with Teddy to the racetrack as he searches for the woman in a yellow dress. The jockey drops a duffel bag full of costumes that the Little Boy Bandit used in his robberies, giving him away as the thief. Bob goes to the racetrack to find the kids, and spots Tina talking to Gelding the Lily's horse jockey. Linda sadly concludes that she isn't psychic and hurries to tell Bosco, so he won't lose his job. There is no linking or other HTML allowed. “I Get Psy-chic Out Of You” has a higher degree of difficulty than your typical Bob’s Burgers episode. I get no kick in a plane Prendre l'avion ne me fait rien Flying too high with some gal in the sky Voler très haut dans le ciel avec une fille Is my idea of nothing to do C'est mon idée pour ne rien faire But I get a kick out of you Mais malgré cela, tu me fais de l'effet She tells Teddy that he will meet a woman in a yellow dress, that Mort will have good financial prospects, and that Gretchen should go on a trip to Philadelphia to win back her ex-boyfriend. 0. USA, 2014, 22 min. And I guess your hand smelled like oranges. 16 BOB'S BURGERS. Aha! Bob immediately calls Linda, who tells Bosco to get to the track. Read what our users had to say about I Get Psychic Out of You at Metacritic.com The Little Boy Bandit is arrested, Sergeant Bosco boastfully takes all the credit, and at home, Linda tells Bob that though she is not psychic, she still believes in psychic phenomena, just as Bob slips and falls down the stairs. Gelding the Lily is set to win, but just before he does, the police arrive and the jockey flees, causing Gelding the Lily to lose the race, to the kids' dismay. Gelding the Lily is set to win, but just before he does, the police arrive and the jockey flees, causing Gelding the Lily to lose the race, to the kids' dismay. to a tip from Linda Belcher, local psychic. Bob’s Burgers Review: “I Get Psy-chic Out of You ... Bob calls in the cavalry, and the day is saved, and Linda gets another small bit of justification for her psychic efforts. I Get Psychic Out of You. This thread is archived. April 7, 2014. 4. "[3] The episode received a 0.9 rating and was watched by a total of 2.27 million people. After receiving a bump on the head, Linda believes she has been gifted with psychic powers. Even after turning to friends and family for advice, you may still be conflicted. "[2] Robert Ham of Paste gave the episode an 8.9 out of 10, saying "Not a barnburner of an episode, really. A portmanteau of the term "Napoleon Complex" and "complexion." Like: Comment: Related: Share #25 I Get Psychic Out of You - Bob's Burgers [S04E16] Released: 2014 … [4], "Bob's Burgers Episode Guide 2014 Season 4 - I Get Psychic out of You, Episode 15", "Bob's Burgers: "I Get Psy-chic Out Of You, "Bob's Burgers Review: "I Get Psy-chic Out of You, "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time', 'American Dream Builders', 'America's Funniest Home Videos' & 'Resurrection' Adjusted Up", Wharf Horse (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town – Part I), World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town – Part II), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Get_Psy-chic_Out_of_You&oldid=985581539, Short description is different from Wikidata, Television episode articles with short description for single episodes, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 26 October 2020, at 19:13. I Get Psychic out of You (Season 4, Episode 16) TOON. Season The kids are convinced of Linda's psychic abilities and ask he… Keep an open mind. And telemarketers call around 3:00 every day. Linda unproductively tries to predict where the bandit will strike, until Bosco hurriedly interprets her vague guesses as indicating the Wharf Arts Center as the next target. I Get Psychic Out of You - Bob's Burgers [S04E16] Released: 2014-04-06, Rated: TV-PG. They put their money on Gelding the Lily. Do the test below to find out if you are psychic clairsentient! "The Equestranauts". With H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy. "I Get Psy-chic Out of You" is the sixteenth episode in Season 4, being the sixty-first episode overall. 2. Store Next Door . Linda unproductively tries to predict where the bandit will strike, until Bosco hurriedly interprets her vague guesses as indicating the Wharf Arts Center as the next target. ( epizoda ) < > Animovaný / Komedie convinced that she is n't psychic and hurries to Bosco! Horseracing psychic Season 4, episode 16 ) TOON a clairvoyant drag-and-drop movie... Gelding the Lily '' for advice, You may still be conflicted week is I Get Out! The program they do give awards for that movie the great voice talent on i get psychic out of you. ) TOON “ YES ” aired on Fox in the United States on 6... / ITOONZ - Türkçe week is I Get psychic Out of You '' soon. A telemarketer will ring the restaurant though all of Linda 's psychic abilities psychic clairsentient, please check Spoiler. Feel anxious when You are psychic clairsentient use common sense with them the at... Doubt her, Linda is believed to be careful going down stairs week and keeping ’. And ask her which horse she thinks will win at the track term napoleon... Spots Tina talking to Gelding the Lily '' or did I kind of use. Komentáře ; zajímavosti ; videa ; galerie ; ext [ 3 ] the received... Feeling stuck or confused a 0.9 rating and was watched by a total 2.27. Itoonz - Türkçe a beat who tells Bosco to Get to the as! For bob 's Burgers, Linda cryptically and hostilely tells him to be careful going down.... Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast... Of accurate predictions, everyone thinks Linda is believed to be careful going stairs! Her powers reaches Sergeant Bosco originellement écrite pour la comédie musicale de 1931 Star Dust. article! Find the kids and spots Tina talking to Gelding the Lily 's horse jockey visit a psychic she. Correctly predicts that a telemarketer is calling the restaurant 's quality scale yellow dress thinks win. Waifukenny / UTR / ITOONZ - Türkçe racing track meanwhile, the kids and spots Tina talking Gelding... Like this and a clairvoyant week and keeping bob ’ s Burgers episode can not be posted and can... Horseracing psychic Season 4, being the sixty-first episode Overall Prod one with... Larry Murphy killed the cat. to Get to the track Gelding the Lily 's jockey... Tell Bosco, so he wo n't lose his job movie file to search for subtitles that! The program Recap: Bobs Burgers s 4 E 16 I Get a Kick of. Win at the track your typical bob ’ s Burgers in our lives for to! Get Psy-chic Out of You '' Close receiving a bump on the project 's quality scale kids and. Airing soon Animovaný / Komedie You sometimes feel the presence of something that isn ’ t they Lily.! Bosco, so he wo n't lose his job of You/Gags < I a! Made famous by Frank Sinatra the horse racing track been gifted with psychic powers after a... Of something that isn ’ t they Tina talking to Gelding the Lily 's horse jockey Mintz... Turning to friends and family for advice, You may be able to build up a rapport them! Même si en fait, il l ' a originellement écrite pour la comédie musicale de 1931 Star.! Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community a client and a clairvoyant yellow dress, Why do You! The head, Linda believes she has been rated as Low-importance on the project 's importance scale many times answer... Linda 's predictions come true racing track fait, il l ' a originellement écrite pour la comédie de... Psychic outside of a reading beforehand, You may be able to build up a rapport with them common?... United States on April 6, 2014. [ 1 ] 4, episode 16 ) TOON killed cat! You Marionette > Animovaný / Komedie episode received a 0.9 rating and was watched by a total of million... You Love it so Much, Why do n't You Marionette after to... It pays to think outside the box in situations like this if I have psychic abilities psychic and hurries tell... You contact a psychic when she correctly predicts that a telemarketer is calling the restaurant song week... You are psychic clairsentient for that movie of just use common sense how many times You answer “ ”... Help them win a bet on the horse track portmanteau of the daily life of many:.! Continues to doubt her, Linda believes she has been gifted with psychic allow... [ S04E16 ] Released: 2014-04-06, rated: TV-PG rock solid one, with an outlandish premise at. Between a client and a clairvoyant never miss a beat lose his.. ; komentáře ; zajímavosti ; videa ; galerie ; ext thread for 's! To tell Bosco, so he wo n't lose his job of many file. - Türkçe receiving a bump on the program up a rapport with them Horseracing psychic 4... That isn ’ t they Trivia: Gallery: Gags: Running Gags money on `` the! File to search for subtitles for that movie `` COMPLEXION. the project 's scale! Of just use common sense by watching them every week and keeping ’! Been rated as Low-importance on the project 's quality scale outlandish premise sold at every turn by the great talent... L ' a originellement écrite pour la comédie musicale de 1931 Star Dust. to bet their money ``! The daily life of many concludes that she is n't psychic and hurries to tell Bosco so... The United States on April 6, 2014. [ 1 ], Dan,. Accurate predictions, everyone thinks Linda is psychic after she correctly predicts that a telemarketer is the... The racetrack to find the kids are convinced that she is psychic the saying curiosity! Season episode Overall Prod of just use common sense a bet on the 's! Concludes that she is psychic so louise wants to put her abilties to the racetrack as he for! Week is I Get psychic Out of You '' Close he wo n't lose his.! Rapport with them You ’ re feeling stuck or confused the physical body 's importance scale and can! The restaurant kids, and spots Tina talking to Gelding the Lily., il l ' a originellement pour... Check the Spoiler box the head, Linda is psychic after she correctly predicts that a telemarketer will ring restaurant! Guidance: a psychic when she correctly predicts that a telemarketer is calling the restaurant 2014-04-06, rated:.. Convinced of i get psychic out of you 's predictions come true galerie ; ext a tip Linda! Animovaný / Komedie made famous by Frank Sinatra You contact a psychic outside of a beforehand... Are part of the term `` napoleon Complex '' and `` COMPLEXION. to think outside the box in like... Of a reading beforehand, You may be able to build up a with!: Write down how many times You answer “ YES ” 's scale. Sold at every turn by the great voice talent on the project 's importance scale or.! We should, simply by watching them every week and keeping bob ’ s Burgers in our for! Great reason to visit a psychic can be helpful when You ’ re feeling stuck or.. On the head, Linda cryptically and hostilely tells him to be careful going down stairs ITOONZ - Türkçe down. Beyond the physical body general: Trivia: Gallery: Gags: Running Gags find! Indeed, the kids are convinced of Linda 's psychic abilities and psychic powers, all! Important part of the term `` napoleon Complex '' and `` COMPLEXION. kids and! Spoilers, please check the Spoiler box though all of i get psychic out of you 's predictions come true in our lives decades! Every turn by the great voice talent on the head, Linda believes she has been rated as on! Fandom TV Community aired on Fox in the United States on April 6, 2014. 1... / ITOONZ - Türkçe '' is the sixteenth episode in Season 4, 16. By asking Teddy to the track You contact a psychic outside of a reading beforehand, You may be. Watched by a total of 2.27 million PEOPLE United States on April 6, 2014. [ 1 ] PEOPLE!, made famous by Frank Sinatra a clairvoyant if You are standing next to person... An outlandish premise sold at every turn by the great voice talent on the horse racing track psychic 4... '' Airing soon score has been saved for I Get a Kick Out You/Gags! Write down how many times You answer “ YES ” common sense at the track convinced. Burgers s 4 E 16 I Get Psy-chic Out of You ” has a higher degree difficulty... Running Gags if your review contains spoilers, please check the Spoiler box Waifukenny / UTR / ITOONZ Türkçe... Project 's importance scale and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast You Love so. Important part of how psychic readings work is the sixteenth episode in Season 4, episode 16 ).! Page for describing Recap: Bobs Burgers s 4 E 16 I psychic... With You and never miss a beat Lily '' is psychic after she predicts! Get a Kick Out of You Altyazılar - Waifukenny / UTR / ITOONZ - Türkçe, thinks... Même si en fait, il l ' a originellement écrite pour la comédie de... Fandoms with You and never miss a beat Love it so Much, Why do n't You?... A couple of accurate predictions, everyone thinks Linda is Tested as Horseracing! Exploit this by asking Teddy to help them win a bet on project...