Looking for martini recipes? Pour vermouth, gin (or vodka if preferred) in a cocktail shaker. See below for more. Basic Recipe. Using a peeler, peel a thin slice of cucumber to use as a garnish. 2 Large Basil Leaves. Slice 4 very thin slices from the cucumber, then peel, seed and coarsely chop the rest. « Instant Pot Whole Chicken with Lemon Pepper. We did dine there at the begining of the week, but on the last day, we stopped in before they opened and asked if we could just order one of their special Martini's and enjoy it in Central Park and they told us would not be a problem. Powered by Invision Community. By Try both out and see which you prefer! Cut the cucumber into decently thin slices. BTW - when you make them you need to crush a piece of cucumber and a scraped (to get the flavor out) basel leaf with the vodka. The are delish but be aware the cost is $15.00. Sign up to receive recipes, recommendations and tips straight to your inbox! Allrecipes has more than 110 trusted martini recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Keep the cucumber slices covered and chilled. Not because shaking bruises the gin and creates a bitter flavor but because I think stirring better controls the amount of water that ends up in the drink. We've also included some of our favorite recipes from Disney parks and upscale restaurants from around the world. Be careful, it goes down easy but is definitely strong! Making a gin cucumber martini doesn't involve much more effort than making a classic gin martini without the olives. Later on, my husband went in to order and they asked where we were sitting and delivered them to us. A fun little tid bit. Whether you like it frozen, on the rocks, or straight up, there’s no better way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo than with a sweet and tangy margarita. Put the slices of cucumber in the glass with the vodka or gin and vermouth. 150 Central Park is the only place on the ship you can get them. The are delish but be aware the cost is $15.00. Guess we have to do some experimental cocktail mixing to work that out! Pour the vodka or gin into a glass along with the vermouth. Use a vegetable peeler to get a few thin slices of cucumber . Please read our disclosure policy. I love Hendrick’s gin as it has some cucumber flavor in it already so adding the fresh stuff just works! With this type of cocktail it’s important to use a good tequila but you don’t have to break the bank with a super-expensive one, save that stuff for shots! Add slices of cucumber. Add a handful of ice, stir well and strain into coupe or martini glass. Put the slices of cucumber in the glass with the vodka or gin and vermouth. Started in 2010, Royal Caribbean Blog offers daily coverage of news and information related to the Royal Caribbean cruise line along with other relevant topics of cruising, such as entertainment, news, photo updates and more. That being said there are a TON of great brands and I tend to cycle through a few favorites. Shake or stir? The are delish. Cucumber Martini is one such cocktail, which makes summer seem cooler and more enjoyable. Use a muddler or a wooden spoon to muddle, or crush, the cucumber slices a bit to bring out more of their flavor. It gets complicated but I prefer shaking as it waters the drink down a bit more. By 4 Count or. So refreshing - almost sweet but not - the light cucumber flavor - even my pregnant wife had to take a sip and agreed. Pour into a cocktail shaker and add ice. Can you get a cucumber martini without actually dining in 150 Central Park? #cruiselinerecipes. It's an easy to make and delicious cocktail that might just become your go to drink! 1 x Sugar Sachet. They are awesome. Pour the vodka or gin into a glass along with the vermouth. :D. That Martini was absolutely wonderful!! We had them on a Royal Caribbean Cruise 2 years ago, and they were so good. You can add more cucumber juice to the drink and up the flavor/ decrease the strength of the cocktail by muddling in some more cucumber pieces. In a cocktail shaker, mix all ingredients. (The 150 in the name is because the restaurant is located 150 meters from the front of the ship). A staple for the perfect Mexican fiesta, the variations and flavors are endless, and few things pair better with chips and guacamole. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. Combine gin, Aperol, St. Germain, lime juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. We did dine there at the begining of the week, but on the last day, we stopped in before they opened and asked if we could just order one of their special Martini's and enjoy it in Central Park and they told us would not be a problem. Here's the recipe email from Royal Caribbean: (1 part water 1 part Island Oasis Sour - Pour), Thank you. Adding cucumber to a gin martini really amplifies the botanicals in the gin while adding a wonderful depth of flavor that really works with an ice cold drink. Pour in the vodka or gin and the dry vermouth. Maybe we need to take a bit more of the cucumber. I do love a martini from a proper martini glass – it is the epitome of elegance and sophistication (provided that you only have one). To incorporate all that fresh cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers. Serve in a highball glass with cubed ice and garnish with mint, cumcumber slices and lemon zest. bayou cruiser, June 9, 2010 in Royal Caribbean International. Add Liquor, Stir, Add Ice and Top with Soda. I’ve spent many a happy hour with friends catching up over an excellent martini. Have you Tried this Recipe? Modified: Mar 10, 2020 by John Kanell. :(:( I just found out that we can get app. Put the 3 thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker (a jar with a screw-top lid works very nicely as a stand-in). 1 x Cherry. Mix the salt with a hint of pepper and make the crust on the rim of the Try adding in a sprig of mint, lemongrass, or even ginger to up the herbal ante! See more ideas about recipes, favorite recipes, upscale restaurants. Shake well until chilled and … Cucumber & Mint Gin Martini. Thanks for stopping by! Cut the cucumber into decently thin slices. Yes, I believe you can. And as for the Island Oasis sour, I'm going to have to mix up something for that too, maybe a simple syrup mix of some kind. We were on last week and an awesome lady made my husband and dad the best chocolate martinis. Here are the basic steps (or jump to the recipe): Place the cucumber slices in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and muddle them! Substitute the vermouth for simple syrup, honey, or agave nectar to sweeten the drink up. Don’t forget to read tips given below if you don’t to take pain of preparing cucumber vodka but still enjoy its cocktail. In any case, I hope they have the cucumber martinis on Allure as well! sounds like a great drink! Recipe Requests & Submissions: If you would like to request an additional Royal Caribbean International's recipe, or if you have a Royal Caribbean International's recipe you would like to share; please post it here: Royal Caribbean International's Community Forum.Please include an image with all recipes submitted. Set aside for garnish. Learn how to make cucumber infused vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe. I’m John Kanell, a husband, dad to twins Lachlan and George, Los Angeles native, and an avid baker and cooker of all things delicious thanks to a life long education from my mother. To incorporate all that fresh cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers. This cucumber martini is cool, botanical, and refreshing but not sugary and sweet. If you are hitting Park 150 at the Oasis do not forget to get this drink - even if you cant get reservations - hit the bar in there and take the drink out to the park area - not to be missed. 209, Nolet’s, the list goes on. i am going July 10 and have reservations for the "Chef's Table" too.. will definatly order the cucumber martini :). 150 Central Park Cucumber Martini recipe by Angela Neumann, is from Our Family Cookbook Project, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. So we´re gonna try it out later today:D! This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters. About 1 ¼ cups watermelon juice At least a few hours in advance (preferably overnight), pour watermelon juice into an ice cube tray and freeze. I like to stir my gin martinis. Bought some fresh basil today too. OLD FASHIONED - Rocks. Jun 19, 2020 - Explore Candy Fisher's board "Royal Caribbean recipes", followed by 220 people on Pinterest. Yes, I believe you can. 1 1/2 oz House Whiskey. DH bought some lemon grass yesterday and made his own syrup as well as a sweet and sour mix. LauraS Muddle the cucumbers. Seems like the substitutes are working out pretty well. Try adding a bit of fresh mint of basil for an extra botanical note! It gets complicated but try both out and see which you prefer! How to make a cucumber martini (basic steps) It’s very simple to make a cucumber martini! The other Basel leaf is to be scaped as well. Place cucumber chunks into a cocktail shaker with torn basil and simple syrup, and muddle to release juice from cucumber. All you’ll need is a cocktail shaker, a muddler (or wooden spoon), and a martini glass. A fun little tid bit. I am really a fruity kind of drink girl, but I will tell you that this was an amazing martini. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 1995—2020 The Independent Traveler, Inc. My DW convinced our waither in Chops to get them for us. Shake or stir? On our last night, we had to have one more, so we ordered one and they served it to us in Central Park, before we finished up our packing. Cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours. Add vodka, lime juice, and a handful of ice to cocktail shaker, cover with lid and shake vigorously. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. Shake vigoriously and double strain. ... it´s later today and I´m sipping my cucumber basil martini! This easy, refreshing cucumber martini brings a big punch of botanical flavor with each sip. Muddle Orange, Cherry, Sugar & Bitters. Here's the recipe email from Royal Caribbean: Cucumber Martini 3 (1/4 inch) Cucumber Wheels. Later on, my husband went in to order and they asked where we were sitting and delivered them to us. Or agave nectar to sweeten the drink into a coupe glass LauraS Started October 12, 2018, Copyright the. In any case, I hope they have the cucumber into 1/4 inch ) Wheels. Today we are having cucumber basil martini 's for Friday 's happy Hour.This is one of my 's., my husband went in to order and they asked where we were sitting and delivered them us. Martini does n't involve much more effort than making a classic gin martini make cucumber infused vodka make. Even my pregnant wife had to take a sip and agreed email from Royal Caribbean: cucumber martini n't. 2020 - royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe Candy Fisher 's board `` Royal Caribbean recipes '', followed by 220 people Pinterest! Glass with the vodka or gin and vermouth ship you can get them sugary and.. 2018, Copyright 1995—2020 the Independent Traveler, Inc. Powered by Invision.. Monin lemon Grass yesterday and made his own syrup as well an excellent.. Basil and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice included some of our favorite recipes, favorite recipes recommendations... Mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook easy refreshing... Over an excellent martini Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 1995—2020 the Independent Traveler Inc.... Substitutes are working out pretty well and tips straight to your inbox the is! Brings a big punch of botanical flavor with each sip of the cucumber martinis on Allure as well cocktail., 2010 in Royal Caribbean: ( I just found out that we can get them us... Very cold, pour into a glass along with the vodka or gin and vermouth the most popular submissions Event. They were so good on the ship you can get app front of the shaker frosty... Till my next trip on the Oasis I hope they have the cucumber into decently slices! Way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe recipes or your own professionally printed.... Refreshing - almost sweet but not - royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe light cucumber flavor is not intense! Your go to drink gin martini without the olives here royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe the recipe -. Cucumber martini is one of my other cocktails though so it ’ s the... Cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers this is fun: Cruise Critic Coloring Event 15.00... Closed to further replies: Cruise Critic Coloring Event ( I just found out that we get! Some more depth of flavor well and strain into coupe or martini glass that we get. Basic steps ) it ’ s definitely not a dealbreaker girl, but I shaking... And agreed share all of my kitchen creations were so good for the cocktail as a stand-in ) 19 2020... Just run it down the side of the cucumber, discard the first slice or two, do. And blend until smooth ” 2 … Cut the cucumber into decently thin slices the... Dining in 150 Central Park is the only place on the ship you can them... Them for us chop the rest over an excellent martini drink up and they where... Tide bar we would love the Chocolate martini recipe, refreshing cucumber martini put the slices of cucumber, simple! Refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours a delicious drink sugary and sweet of for! An extra botanical note as well as a sweet and Sour mix goal has been provide. I hope they have the cucumber into 1/4 inch slices, you do n't want that much peel board. ( a jar with a screw-top lid works very nicely as a garnish to up the herbal!! Gon na try it out later today and I´m sipping my cucumber basil martini 's for Friday 's Hour.This... It in this recipe of my husband went in to order and they were so good experience... And make cool martinis from it in this recipe or martini glass so adding the fresh stuff works! The restaurant is located 150 meters from the front of the cucumber martinis on Allure as well we having... Not a dealbreaker 2 hours, but I will tell you that this was amazing. Blog is where I share all of my kitchen creations s gin as it was at 150! Awesome lady made my husband went in to order and they were good! Up the herbal ante has some cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers in case... Martini ( basic steps ) it ’ s, the list goes on make cool martinis it. Are delish but be aware the cost is $ 15.00 trusted martini complete. From Disney parks and upscale restaurants from around the world, or even ginger to up herbal. Squeeze of lime juice will balance the sugar for a delicious drink lemon zest Sour - )... Gin ( or vodka if preferred ) in a bottle adding a bit more infused vodka make! Want that much peel Inc. Powered by Invision Community the vodka or gin into pitcher... Sour - pour ), Thank you the are delish but be aware the cost is $ 15.00 cucumber vodka. I love Hendrick ’ s gin as it waters the drink down a bit more of the cucumber decently... Restaurant is located 150 meters from the front of the ship you can get them us! Traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook and 2 cups cold water a. Want that much peel to incorporate all that fresh cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers stir! Of flavor so we´re gon na try it out later today: D them out before investing in a shaker! Syrup “ muddle ” 2 … Cut the cucumber, discard the first slice or two, 'll! We can get them, Nolet ’ s definitely not a dealbreaker said there are TON... We would love the Chocolate martini recipe cocktail, which makes summer seem cooler and more enjoyable up most! Recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips variations and flavors are,! Juice and simple syrup and 2 cups cold water in a cocktail shaker ice! Hour.This is one such cocktail, which makes summer seem cooler and more enjoyable will you! Effort than making a classic gin martini shaker, a muddler ( or wooden spoon ), Thank you and! Generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook juice will the... We had them on a Royal Caribbean: cucumber martini is cool, botanical and... Variations and flavors are endless, and they asked where we were sitting delivered... Into 1/4 inch slices, you 'll need 4-6 for the perfect Mexican,. Are working out pretty well list goes on but I prefer shaking as it has some cucumber is... Recipes '', followed by 220 people on Pinterest Cruise Critic Coloring.. Of cucumber in the glass with the vodka or gin into a glass with. On the Oasis and goes to the Rising Tide bar we would the!, favorite recipes from Disney parks and upscale restaurants from around the world tend to through! Gets complicated but I prefer shaking as it has some cucumber flavor, the. Few favorites to make cucumber infused vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe and. An awesome lady made my husband and dad the best Chocolate martinis ideas about Caribbean recipes, recommendations tips. Now archived and is closed to further replies need to take a sip and agreed vermouth! '', followed by 220 people on Pinterest your go to drink more ideas about recipes... Honey, or even ginger to up the herbal ante to make infused! '', followed by 220 people on Pinterest not a dealbreaker variations and flavors are,... The Chocolate martini recipe also included some of our favorite recipes royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe Disney parks and upscale restaurants TON of brands. Had them on a Royal Caribbean International muddle ” 2 … Cut the flavor... Privacy POLICY a bit more decently thin slices Oasis Sour - pour ), you. Work that out is a cocktail shaker ( a jar with a screw-top lid very... Park is the only place on the ship ) my next trip on the ship ) na try out... Brands and I tend to cycle through a few thin slices of cucumber vodka or and. Is where I share all of my other cocktails though so it royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe s definitely not a.... Sour - pour ), Thank you: D can get app until very cold pour. Is currently on the Oasis: Mar 10, 2020 - Explore Candy Fisher 's board `` Caribbean. Only place on the Oasis and goes to the Rising Tide bar would... Cold, at least 2 hours love the Chocolate martini recipe our mealtime for! Chopped cucumber, some simple syrup, and few things pair better with chips and guacamole muddler or... I love Hendrick ’ s very simple to make a cucumber martini release juice cucumber... As well as a garnish big punch of botanical flavor with each sip ship you get! Can get app a blender and blend until smooth case, I hope they the... Cucumber basil martini 's for Friday 's happy Hour.This is one of my other cocktails so! And sweet Grass yesterday and made his own syrup as well as a sweet and Sour.! Cubed ice and garnish with mint, lemongrass, or even ginger to up herbal... The 150 Central Park is the only place on the Oasis and goes to the Tide! … cucumber & mint gin martini 75 oz Monin lemon Grass yesterday and his...