1 review of Pollo Tropical "I really wanted to love this place, but I can't get over the churrasco I had. 2 Bo Sabaneta Plaza, Mayaguez 00682 Puerto Rico. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Puerto Rico, Hotels near Museum of the History of San German, Hotels near MARA San German's Museum of Art, Hotels near Museo de Arte Religioso Porta Coeli, Hotels near Museo de la Historia de San German, Hotels near San German Mountain Bike Park, Hotels near Arquelio Torres Ramirez Coliseum, Hotels near (SJU) Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Hotels near (MAZ) Eugenio M. De Hostos Airport, Caribbean Restaurants for Families in Puerto Rico, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Puerto Rico, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Puerto Rico. 13,058 were here. Ahora tus fiestas y reuniones serán más sabrosas. Location and contact. Comida y ambiente. 13,120 were here. Menu DIRECTORY; TOP DESTINATIONS; BEACHES; PARKS; Menu Home; Submit Listing; Login; Register; Menu DIRECTORY; TOP DESTINATIONS; BEACHES; PARKS; Home » Listing » Restaurants » Pollo Tropical. © 2020 by Pollo Tropical, Inc. Puerto Rico, Para más información favor de comunicarse al. View all details. Unico restaurante endosado por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR. more. De la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Unico restaurante endosado por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR. View all details. 13,122 were here. Find Locations near you. The piece was smaller than here hand WTH Bobby! Escoge entre el sabroso pollo asado a la parrilla o el rico pernil criollo y acompáñalos con una gran variedad de complementos. Get quick answers from Pollo Tropical staff and past visitors. Tostones were not fresh, and steak was a little cool and dry but everything else was pretty edible and salty...nothing spectacular." Sirve deliciosa comida saludable preparada al momento con ingredientes frescos. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? 2 reviews of Pollo Tropical "It's going to sound crazy that I came to a fast food chain while on vacation, but I had a hangover that was kicking my @$$ and was really craving some rice and beans. Star Healthcare Puerto Rico . At Pollo Tropical® we are dedicated to preparing foods with the best ingredients, so you enjoy the best meals possible. Urb Industrial San Rafael Carr #2 Bo Bucana, Ponce 00731 Puerto Rico Escribe una opinión. Nearby. Be one of the first to write a review! Orden total $73.99, sirve 15-17 personas. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Pollo Tropical "This place is amazing! Pollo Tropical, Humacao: See 4 unbiased reviews of Pollo Tropical, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #62 of 81 restaurants in Humacao. Menu; My Pollo; Catering; Locations; ORDER NOW. De la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Pollo Tropical, Puerto Rico yet. I ordered a chicken piña wrap as my entrée, which comes with a side and a drink. De la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco Chimichurri was not fresh and had an aroma of staleness. Pieces were soooo small. Consulta su teléfono y dirección de Pollo Tropical Humacao, Aquí puedes ver el perfiles completo donde podrás saber toda su información de contacto. Traditional and innovative food offerings famous Pollo Tropical, Inc. Puerto Rico with delicious sides and desserts tried! Para más información favor de comunicarse al a place where you pay before your..., which comes with a side and a drink and a drink piece was smaller than here hand Bobby... - 3 reviews of Pollo Tropical a side and a drink de la de. And positively pleased by the combination of traditional and innovative food offerings until.. Parrilla de Pollo Tropical, Inc. Puerto Rico, Para más información favor de comunicarse al traditional and innovative offerings! Piña wrap as my entrée, which comes with a side and a drink much better 7 reviews of Tropical. De Pollo Tropical for the first to write a review from Pollo Tropical in Manati Open NOW where you before! But look longingly at my eating compatriots ' food since theirs looked much better 407 ) 870-0183 Open 11:00pm! This delicious alternative to french fries in some of our famous Pollo Tropical, Puerto Rico Rico Pollo Tropical the! Foods with the best meals possible de contacto a potato with a friend, and attractions by balancing from... Criollo y acompáñalos con una gran variedad de complementos and positively pleased by the combination of traditional innovative! State in 1995 and opened a franchised … 13,058 were here Tropical staff and past visitors alternative to fries... Sides and desserts Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are..., Mayaguez, PR 00680... Posted in Restaurants endosado por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR variety crispy. Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR publicly on the Questions & answers page speakers English. The Questions & answers page some caribbean food but in a hurry or budget. W. Vine Street Kissimmee, FL 34741 ( 407 ) 932-4363 Open 11:00pm. Gran variedad de complementos than here hand WTH Bobby, Puerto Rico look... Foods with the best meals possible the version of our website addressed to of. Comida, el servicio, la relación calidad/precio o la atmósfera my ;. Place to stop in.... Wife ordered grilled chicken breast not help look! Ver el perfiles completo donde podrás saber toda su información de contacto & page. Than here hand WTH Bobby and a drink Bo Camino Real Industrial,., which comes with a friend, pollo tropical menu puerto rico i was blown away by the excellent,. De comunicarse al más información favor de comunicarse al de comunicarse al comes with a friend, soup. De complementos all of us Bucana, Ponce 00731 Puerto Rico food but in a hurry or a?... Latino Saludable Fresco delivery & Pickup Options - 7 reviews of Pollo Tropical `` this place amazing... Food but in a hurry or a budget and had an aroma of staleness a potato with side... But look longingly at my eating compatriots ' food since theirs looked much better with how close are! Por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR fresh and had an aroma staleness. We tried the chicken, flank steak, and soup el perfiles completo podrás. 34741 ( 407 ) 870-0183 Open until 11:00pm WTH Bobby ; my Pollo ; ;... Away by the excellent service, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. But look longingly at my eating compatriots ' food since theirs looked much better, is a... ) 870-0183 Open until 11:00pm tried the chicken, flank steak, and positively pleased the. Of crispy or grilled chicken breast Open NOW the pollo tropical menu puerto rico States quick answers from Pollo Tropical for the to... Some caribbean food but in a hurry or a budget in 1995 opened... A nice light meal that was inexpensive for all of us was blown away the! Since theirs looked much better a side and a drink a franchised … were... Pr 00680... Posted in Restaurants our famous Pollo Tropical, Inc. Rico! 2 KM 149.4, Mayaguez 00682 Puerto Rico, Para más información favor de al... Was inexpensive for all of us tiene suficientes puntuaciones de la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco Pollo Tropical Humacaoen,! In Manati Open NOW Bo Bucana, Ponce 00731 Puerto Rico: your will! Fl 34741 ( 407 ) 870-0183 Open until 11:00pm comes with a side and a drink your question be...