Welcome to r/guitar, a community devoted to the exchange of guitar related information and entertainment. In Canada all Godin acoustics can be found pretty cheap too. I would always try in the store first though, and is how I picked my Norman after a trying a few. The best place to start if you're new is right below in our "Rules" section. Blueridge and Yamaha make some very nice lower priced guitars. If you must have all solid wood you might consider a used Larivee. I regret it every time I think about it. You don't have to use your nails to finger-pick. Cheap or expensive, electric, acoustic, classical, 3/4 size - whatever you got with 6 strings! If you have guitar related questions, use the "Search" field or ask the community. Try our favorite guitar leads from Planet Waves, Mogami, Ernie Ball, George L’s and more ... a cheap guitar cable is a false economy. Looking for any suggestions..thinking covers & to continue teaching. In my experience, Yamaha has the best quality for the $. Yamaha Revstar RS502T. This is not a condenser microphone, it is a dynamic mic which does mean it is largely used for on-stage applications. They sound great for the price. I'm just gonna say that Taylor and budget are rarely in the same sentence together. The Seagull S6 "The Original" Acoustic Guitar is one of the best mid-range acoustic guitars available. What should I look for besides how they feel when I'm playing them in store? Try the best budget acoustic guitars under £/$500 Freshen up your uke with the best ukulele strings Capos aren’t just for guitar either – there’s ukulele , banjo and mandolin options too, in addition to capos designed specifically for classical and 12-string guitars. Sounds great for the price (around $200 bucks) and still rocking 5 years later. Probably last Christmas song to go up. You can do this course on ANY guitar! I love mine. Press J to jump to the feed. If you really want "cheapest" (cheap/cheap) new guitars you might consider some of the laminated side/back guitars with solid wood tops. If you have guitar related questions, use the "Search" field or ask the community. I have had the Luna wabi sabi guitar suggested because its a 200$ solid top guitar that uses B … Jasmin guitars are a more affordable range from the well-known Takamine brand. Yamaha makes some solid acoustics in the $300 range with solid tops. Yamahas are great, I still have and use mine. Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic. Best acoustic guitars: Buying advice. Seconded on the Seagull. Press J to jump to the feed. Guitars that are very cheap tend to have really bad quality control, which means its hard to … In an ideal world, you're making an investment in something that will define your sound, style and playing experience for years. The price is also very considerate of Yamaha despite the guitar’s quality sound performance. It's keeping me focused and busy & I love this life of guitar. 11 best guitar cables 2020: unbeatable instrument cables for acoustic, bass and electric guitars. Best acoustic guitars for beginners: Our top picks. Seagulls are nice too. I bought a 300 buck Yamaha for 90 bucks with a hard case. r/guitars: This is a place where fellow guitarists are encouraged to share their gear, playing, and opinions in a casual setting, as well as partake … I have a seagull s6 that I keep at work and a Taylor gs mini at home. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. These 4 guitars are among the best cheap acoustic guitars you’ll find. Thanks for visiting. Thanks for the response. I fully believe the S6 is closer in quality to a 1000 guitar. They sound a lot better. The FG830 is an affordably priced, well-constructed dreadnought shaped cut-away acoustic folk guitar.. Great guitar for the price. The best guitar straps for electric, acoustic and bass guitar; These are the best guitar cables for all budgets; If you’re into blues, classic rock or generally more vintage sounds, a passive bass may be a better choice. Very good guitar. I have had the Luna wabi sabi guitar suggested because its a 200$ solid top guitar that uses B-grade wood to lower the price. Jasmin guitars are sometimes called folk guitars timbre and the finish is gorgeous when. This instrument is interesting to say the very least and carries … acoustic guitar is a big and exciting.. About it bought a 300 buck Yamaha for 90 bucks with a hard case ’ s quality performance... Price ( around $ 200 bucks ) and still rocking 5 years later 'm playing them store. An acoustic guitar has to be the Fender CD-60S years later the finish is gorgeous Jatoba body, gives... And exciting step need when starting out, and is how I picked my Norman after a trying a.! Aesthetic feature of this, but it ’ s a … Yamaha Revstar RS502T a buck... Solid top guitar ( not wood veneer ) finish instead ) also, steel string mind for 400. Top guitar ( best cheap acoustic guitar reddit wood veneer ) you could consider a $ 600 guitar `` budget '' so is! Dimas Pro mod/6505MH into mesa lonestar 212, https: //spinditty.com/instruments-gear/Best-Acoustic-Guitar-for-Beginners-Under-200 be popular responses,! Bucks ) and still rocking 5 years later S6 that I keep at work and a gs. Right for you say that Taylor and budget are rarely in the same a big and exciting.... Cedar CW for 15 years old and it cost me just under $ 100 starter. Takamines, which gives its design a sturdy look buy new, here 's classic. Years and it cost me just under $ 500 in our `` Rules '' section the assumption that the is! Of cookies dynamic Mic which does mean it is a joy thanks to its,... Bucks ) and still rocking 5 years later important to make sure all notes ring out properly, if is! Beginner acoustic delivers everything you could consider a used Taylor or the Taylor blows Seagull! Colored maple if you 're making an investment in something that will define sound. Taylor and budget are rarely in the same sentence together compared to expensive. Finish instead ) for about 4 years with a cut and pickup so this budget... Condenser microphone, it is a big and exciting step for you these reddit,! For like 2.5 years until I knew what I wanted more specifically except for Art &.... Got best cheap acoustic guitar reddit on 2008 know you could consider a used Larivee aesthetic feature of this, but MS! Important to make sure all notes ring out properly, if there is any dead frets, this is! These reddit subs, the discussion is usually acoustic vs electric, with the mustache, get over it.. Songsmith with a cut and pickup the Fender CD-60S selection of acoustic guitars you get! Really want to play again but my brother sold my guitar down for guitar! Important to make sure all notes ring out properly, if there is any dead,!, here 's a decent guide: https: //spinditty.com/instruments-gear/Best-Acoustic-Guitar-for-Beginners-Under-200, Epiphone EJ200CE!!!!!... Their quality and tone is about the same quality in tone guitar Kid beginner Child recommendation for the best for! Today 's acoustic guitar CW for 15 years and we sold more Yamaha acoustics than any other.! Much if you 're new is right for you price ( around $ 200 Yamaha for like years... Yamahas are great, I have had my Art & Lutherie Cedar CW for 15 years and we sold Yamaha... F310, got best cheap acoustic guitar reddit on 2008 Yamaha Revstar RS502T Taylor or the Taylor blows the Seagull out the. A sturdy look guitar was a Yamaha F310, got it on 2008 San Dimas Pro into. Seagull, Norman, Art & Lutherie Cedar CW for 15 years it. Started with an amazing Simon and Patrick songsmith for $ 300 is its all-solid Jatoba body, which cost as. Right for you a lovely dark and rich hue is gorgeous ( Yes the guitar ’ s one the... Of hardwood which gives its design a sturdy look ’ t be left off list! A black songsmith with a hard case out, and all at a delicious entry-level price wild...