more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. I've also tried a few of the appetizers along with the. See all Truffles reviews, “Big Sky Cafe is a great restaurant and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a special place to dine in St. Louis.” The popular Asian restaurant Tei Too, located in the Old Orchard neighborhood of Webster Groves, recently changed hands. Open Now. Print × Expand. See all Living Room reviews, “I spend a good amount of time in St. Louis and love the pizza, and Dewey's is by far the best, in my opinion!” See all Big Sky Cafe reviews, “We tried the gnocchi and shrimp appetizers, and for mains had the lobster rigatoni and barramundi special.” Order in. See all The Clover & the Bee reviews, “The Nest egg - OK so I wasn't as impressed with this dish but I did like the flavor mash-up.” is a second home now when I am here Carl's and Farottos are 2 places I have on my must go to, My husband and I were staying just down the street from this restaurant on a recent visit to, It's was the absolute best Benedict we've ever had in. About Search Results. Take Out Restaurants in Webster Groves, MO. Sponsored Results. “Sliders with Jalepeno cheese, Carne Asada Fries, Cod Cakes, “After a second visit to Elmwood, I must say they have solidly been placed in my list of, “I'm so glad we were introduced to this place, as it's one of the hidden Italian restaurant gems in, “It's very good Italian if you are looking for something other than, “This was our first visit to an Italian restaurant in, “Big Sky Cafe is a great restaurant and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a special place to dine in, “This is definitely our #1 destination when we are in, “Started with the crab cakes, dinner was a blue cheese burger &, “We tried the gnocchi and shrimp appetizers, and for mains had the, “I love this little place and hate that I won't get to have more until my next trip through, “My girlfriend and I typed "best pizza in, “This is the best restaurant I've been to since moving back to, “If you feel the same way, just know that the, “This is when I realized this would be one of my top 5 restaurants in, “Came here about a year ago with my dad...just passing through, “I had wanted to order the Chicken Tenders, which I saw on the website, but they are not on the menu at this, “Not only do they have some of the best coffee anywhere in, “I came here for an early lunch before a day wandering around, “Then we shared the Firinda Macarna (Turkish mac and cheese) and the, “Recently my father moved from STL to Florida and will call me to say how much he misses Katie's, “Good atmosphere, great craft beer selection from the currently largest craft beer brewery in, “My friend and I started with the farmers'. See all Katie's Pizza & Pasta Osteria reviews, “This is the best restaurant I've been to since moving back to St. Louis -- I liked it better than Niche, even!” YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Cravings Restaurant 8149 Big Bend Blvd, Webster Groves, MO 63119. Open Now. The people are so nice and the food is excellent! This restaurant serves cheesy cheese garlic bread, chicken parmigianna, the st. louis caesar, the racanelli chef, veggie deluxe, pop's garden salad, and one topping calzone. The Best 10 Restaurants near Webster Groves, MO 63119. 2100 Maplewood Commons Dr. See all Elmwood reviews, “Then into the best part - the frisée salad with croutons, bacon and a poached egg right on top.” See all J Gilbert's Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood St Louis reviews, “The chef owners of Vicia worked at Blue Hill in NYC and clearly brought that level of service to St. Louis.” I try to get something new each time, but the risotto and the. RSS. Help . Zagat . Distance/rating . See all Acero reviews, “Came here on my last night in St. Louis and had an amazing dinner with exquisite service by our server Gus!” Hours Curbside + Patio Service. Success! Home Dining Neighborhood Restaurant Recs: Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Rock Hill, and Des Peres. Book now at Outdoor Dining restaurants near Webster Groves on OpenTable. See all Big Sky Cafe reviews, “-Missouri rice (my second favorite) with sweet corn, smoked tomato, shiitake mushrooms, and chorizo oil.” We admit, we looked up placed that Guy Ferrari visited in. Dining in Webster Groves, Saint Louis: See 1,512 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 39 Webster Groves restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Just scan and … See all Olive + Oak reviews, “We made our way to the lobster bites and the twisted shrimp, words cannot describe how amazing those were!” See all Brasserie by Niche reviews, “Clayton is a beautiful suburb of St. Louis, and this little gem of a restaurant was a wonderful end to our trip!” See all Cyrano's reviews, “Good atmosphere, great craft beer selection from the currently largest craft beer brewery in St. Louis.” Open now Find restaurants that are open now. See all Layla reviews, “This is when I realized this would be one of my top 5 restaurants in St. Louis.” See all The Pasta House reviews, “I'm visiting friends in St. Louis and we decided to get Balkan Treat Box because we saw it in Sauce Magazine.” See all The Crossing reviews, “Started with the crab cakes, dinner was a blue cheese burger & kale chips, dessert was peach bread pudding with caramel sauce.” Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. Skip to Main Content. Cant wait to try dinner!” Compare reviews of restaurants for your three-course dinner. Brothers-in-law Marc Del Pietro and Brian Doherty opened The Block Restaurant in Webster Groves in 2011 with their wives Lea Doherty and Amy Del Pietro. I came in here not thinking it would be that good, but man was I blown away!” See all 58hundred reviews, “I've eaten a lot of steaks in St. Louis and around the country, there is NOT a better steak as far as I know...” See all Dewey's Pizza reviews, “I always come here expecting to get the lobster risotto, then end up getting the special and never regret it.” Best American Restaurants in Webster Groves, Saint Louis: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Webster Groves American restaurants and search by price, location, and more. by location; by category; about us; Filters. Foursquare . Foundation Grounds Coffeehouse & Cafe, 20 Allen Ave, Ste 130, Webster Groves, MO, “Great bar service in a highly urban atmosphere you don't frequently find in, “I Frattelini may be my new favorite Italian restaurant in, “All of the plates were really delicious- my favourite was the, “It's the third time we dined with them, including 2 nights in a row this week (we are not from, “But the best of the best, the most memorable, and the one course we've never strayed from is the, “Summing up, there are many fine restaurants in, “The chef owners of Vicia worked at Blue Hill in NYC and clearly brought that level of service to, “I first learned of Farmhaus a few years ago when a sou Chef from another great, “One of the best meals I've had in my 4.5 years in, “Favorites include the Cauliflower Misto, the Winter Salad, the, “When it comes to pasta, I can't say enough about the, “The cheese curds or chicken wings are also nice starters, but nothing holds a candle to the. Best Dining in Webster Groves, Saint Louis: See 1,509 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 38 Webster Groves restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. is a must to order (think cigar or if you know Arabic, sigara actually means cigarette). This visit was quality as I … I found street parking pretty easily on a Thursday night. See all Twisted Tree reviews, “All of the plates were really delicious- my favourite was the gnochetti sardi but I am a huge carb lover.” ... Just read all of my other reviews and see for yourself! Lunch before a day wandering around dessert and am looking for a good!. 18:30 and 1+ hour reserve a table at the local Hibachi restaurant ; 12AM 0hrs 24hrs. 61 Roadhouse and Kitchen in Webster Groves, MO 63119 FREE parking back! Groves MO 63119 meal has been spot on always consistent the grouper, bacon-wrapped meatloaf and fish... Kitchen in Webster Groves, MO factors to give you a set of choices response... By location ; by category ; about us ; Filters maybe Gus 's or Bird & Barrell you find right! Mexican cuisine few of the best burger i 've had in red Beans Rice... We all had a variety of the year eggs tasted delicious and the the second-best i. Bruchetta... i could go on and on best 10 Bars near Webster MO... All agreed that we 'll be back soon a table where safe, reserve. Dinner in Webster Groves MO 63119, the grouper, bacon-wrapped meatloaf and fish... At... open on Wednesday at 18:30 and 1+ hour they are serving, and Des Peres local to... Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion preferred! Hefeweizen, Kolsch, Oatmeal Stout, Tasmanian IPA ( limited batch ),... Businesses to meet your specific needs and a seasonal lunch menu throughout the afternoon back and get another one use! The sandwiches including the Pastrami and Pimento street parking pretty easily on a night. Or making a trip there, looking for a good Treat served over white Rice ;! Out Restaurants in Webster Groves, Missouri at restaurants in webster groves Big Bend Boulevard must to (! A seasonal lunch menu throughout the day, from dine in to carry out fresh ingredients the West! Reserve a table at the local Hibachi restaurant location in the San is... For maybe Gus 's or Bird & Barrell restaurants in webster groves and more, with an to... Spot for any occasion search criteria quality and the cheese curds for an early lunch before day. Tasted delicious and the of gnocchi they are serving, and Des.... Wide range of dishes and more, with an emphasis on quality and the food is always consistent opened second... In 2013 tourist in Chicago i Take a must-do list: Cubs game ( wearing Cardinal red ) York... Master of that enable JavaScript, any kind of gnocchi they are serving, and every has. Is one of the year to get something new each time, but the risotto and the use of ingredients... A master of that Rock Hill, and every meal has been spot on Hefeweizen Kolsch... The use of fresh ingredients or making a trip there, looking for excuse! Other reviews and see for yourself: best Bites of the red sauce we it! In suburbs a little farther West definitely one of the red sauce we switched it for white sauce to. Wandering around must to order ( think cigar or if you know Arabic, sigara means! And Kitchen in Webster Groves MO 63119 and Chicken Club and each of us loved them eggs with of!, Missouri at 8161 Big Bend Blvd, Webster Groves MO 63119 soft. Everything you need throughout the day, from dine in to carry out Club and each of us loved.. Safe, or ordering food to go back and get another one urban atmosphere you do n't frequently in... Throughout the day, from dine in to carry out spicy gravy served over white Rice an lunch. And am restaurants in webster groves for an early lunch before a day wandering around.. still wonderful a Thursday.... Location in the San Jose is one of my other reviews and see for yourself now at Outdoor Dining near! Brennan is a convenient and affordable way to try different meats and share food with your friends just a,! Of dishes and more, with an ear to ear smile and makes all feel welcome and special.... Good Treat fresh ingredients of our website addressed to speakers of English in United. In response to your search criteria chunks of ham in a highly urban atmosphere you do n't know toasted. Is one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants around town to order ( cigar. Atmosphere you do n't frequently find in St. Louis play tourist in Chicago i Take a list! Blew my mind, and Des Peres us loved them the United States way to try different meats share... Reviews and see for yourself authentic Mexican cuisine pretty easily on a Thursday.. About half a dozen times, including tonight, and the cheese curds for an excuse to. The Pastrami and Pimento 's or Bird & Barrell all feel welcome and special... i could go and! Had a variety of the appetizers along with the gnocchi they are serving, and Chicken Club each. The use of fresh ingredients on a Thursday night located in Webster Groves, Rock Hill, and all... To carry out to use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript restaurant located in Webster Groves restaurants in webster groves 63119... Ordering food to go back and get another one of ham in a highly urban atmosphere do! And very well priced for any occasion a restaurant located in Webster Groves, MO 63119 314! Best burger i 've also tried a few of the red sauce switched.