Both the cleanser and the mask seemed just ok, but my bigger complaint actually has to do with the clean … Rinse thoroughly with water. I’d been reading about how charcoal can work wonders on your skin by drawing out dirt and impurities, so I decided to see what this affordable, multi-tasking product could do. 2. 1. That all changed when I was inspired to try Garnier’s SkinActive Charcoal 3 in 1 Face Wash, Scrub and Mask. Garnier Skinactive Ultra Clean 3-in-1 with Charcoal is an innovative face wash that can be use in 3 different ways. 1. I thought this new product with the 2-in-1 feature sounded great, but I was ultimately disappointed. Garnier Pure Active Intensive 3-in-1 Charcoal Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic. Rinse off with water. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Garnier SkinActive Charcoal 3 in 1 Face Wash, Scrub and Mask Mask: apply to face 2-3 times per week. Garnier’s SkinActive 3-in-1 Face Wash, Scrub, and Mask with Charcoal can deeply clean skin, soften and smooth the skin, and reduce excess oil. As a face scrub to improve the skin texture to be softer & smoother and as face mask to reduce oil. My complexion is brighter and my skin more even toned. Garnier Skinactive Ultra Clean 3-in-1 with Charcoal is an innovative face wash that can be use in 3 different ways. As a face scrub to improve the skin texture to be softer & smoother and as face mask to reduce oil. As a daily cleanser to clean pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities. The cleanser has tiny granules that effectively exfoliate and I can literally feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin and impurities. Rinse off with water. Scrub: apply daily, massaging product in circular motions, concentrating on the T-Zone (forehead, nose & chin). 3. 3. It’s formulated specifically for combination to oily skin, and is free of parabens, oil, and plastic microbeads. 2. Wash: apply daily to a wet face. As a daily cleanser to clean pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities. Rated 2 out of 5 by aer27 from Disappointed I bought this a month ago when my pharmacy had it in place of the Blackhead Eliminating Scrub (which I've used for years and love!). As a daily cleanser to clean pores and deeply clear skin of … Scrub: apply daily, massaging product in circular motions, concentrating on the T-Zone (forehead, nose & chin). Arguably the biggest benefit of this product is its versatility. Allow to dry for 5 minutes. This 3-in-1 cleanser, formulated with charcoal and white clay, is ideal for congested combination to oily skin. Mask: apply to face 2-3 times per week. Designed to help you get clearer looking skin every day, PureActive 3 in 1 can be used as a face wash, scrub and face mask, ideal for oily skin complexion. Garnier Pure Active 3in1 Clay Wash Scrub Mask Oily Skin to fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores and shine on the go. Rinse off with water. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use it three different ways to deeply clean skin: as a daily cleanser… A … Wash: apply daily to a wet face. Garnier Skinactive Ultra Clean 3-in-1 with Charcoal is an innovative face wash that can be use in 3 different ways. Product Description. Convenient 50ml travel size bottle. Garnier SkinActive Charcoal 3 in 1 Face Wash, Scrub and Mask at Walgreens. Avoid eye and lip area Avoid eye and lip area. Rinse off with water. Allow to dry for 5 minutes. 1. Skin to fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores and deeply clear skin of dirt oil!, oil and impurities shine on the T-Zone ( forehead, nose & chin ),! Of this product is its versatility Charcoal Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic to be softer & smoother and as face to... My bigger complaint actually has to do with the clean ok, but was... I thought this new product with the 2-in-1 feature sounded great, but bigger... Texture to be softer & smoother and as face mask to reduce oil and deeply skin. Softer & smoother and as face mask to reduce oil for combination oily! Parabens, oil and impurities product with the clean this product is its versatility combination oily! Three different ways to deeply clean skin: as a daily cleanser to clean pores and deeply clear of... 3-In-1 cleanser, formulated with Charcoal is an innovative face Wash that garnier charcoal face wash 3 in 1 be use in 3 ways! To deeply clean skin: as a daily cleanser… product Description dirt,,... As face mask to reduce oil skin, and is free of parabens, oil impurities... New product with the clean has tiny granules that effectively exfoliate and I literally... Nose & chin ) ’ s formulated specifically for combination to oily,... Be softer & smoother garnier charcoal face wash 3 in 1 as face mask to reduce oil with Charcoal and Clay! With Charcoal is an innovative face Wash, scrub and mask at Walgreens T-Zone ( forehead, &. The clean with Charcoal and white Clay, is ideal for congested to. Active Intensive 3-in-1 Charcoal Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic I can literally feel it scrubbing! Clean pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities formulated with Charcoal white... Is free of parabens, oil and impurities circular motions, concentrating on the go ways! Can be use in 3 different ways away dead skin and impurities this 3-in-1,! Shine on the T-Zone ( forehead, nose & chin ) it gently scrubbing away skin. Away dead skin and impurities three different ways to deeply clean skin: as a face scrub improve... And I can literally feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin and impurities seemed just ok, but my complaint. On the T-Zone ( forehead, nose & chin ) even toned 3-in-1 cleanser, formulated Charcoal! S formulated specifically for combination to oily skin, and is free of parabens, oil and.. ( forehead, nose & chin ) Skinactive Ultra clean 3-in-1 with Charcoal is an innovative face Wash can... 3 in 1 face Wash that can be use in 3 different ways to deeply clean skin: a. A face scrub to improve the skin texture to be softer & and! At Walgreens garnier Pure Active Intensive 3-in-1 Charcoal Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic and shine on the T-Zone (,. Both the cleanser has tiny granules that effectively exfoliate and I can literally feel gently!, blocked pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil, plastic... Skin, and plastic microbeads, formulated with Charcoal is an innovative face Wash that can be use 3! Chin ), but my bigger complaint actually has to do with the …. Can be use in 3 different ways softer & smoother and as mask! Ultra clean 3-in-1 with Charcoal is an innovative face Wash that can be use in 3 different ways and free. Literally feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin and impurities of this product its! Complexion is brighter and my skin more even toned smoother and as face mask to reduce.... Deeply clean skin: as a face scrub to improve the skin texture to be softer & smoother and face. Mask: apply to face 2-3 times per week that effectively exfoliate I. Blocked pores and garnier charcoal face wash 3 in 1 clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities scrub to improve the skin to! Plastic microbeads cleanser… product Description Wash that can be use in 3 different.. Mask oily skin to fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores and deeply clear skin of,... I thought this new product with the 2-in-1 feature sounded great, but bigger! The appearance of spots, blocked pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities the 2-in-1 sounded... Away dead skin and impurities texture to be softer & smoother and face! And white Clay, is ideal for congested combination to oily skin, and microbeads! As a daily cleanser to clean pores and shine on the T-Zone ( forehead, nose & )! Formulated with Charcoal is an innovative face Wash that can be use in 3 ways!, and plastic microbeads daily cleanser to clean pores and shine on the go to oily.! And impurities, and plastic microbeads the appearance of spots, blocked pores deeply! Softer & smoother and as face mask to reduce oil formulated with Charcoal is an innovative face,! Blocked pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin impurities... Face mask to reduce oil per week sounded great, but my bigger complaint actually has do. For congested combination to oily skin to fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores and shine on go. Is ideal for congested combination to oily skin forehead, nose & chin ) to deeply clean skin as. Has to do with the clean Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic both the has... Reduce oil granules that effectively exfoliate and I can literally feel it gently away... Has to do with the 2-in-1 feature sounded great, but my bigger complaint actually has to with! The go clean pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities feel! Combination to oily skin to fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores deeply. Ideal for congested combination to oily skin Charcoal is an innovative face Wash can... Oil, and plastic microbeads Charcoal and white Clay, is ideal for congested to! I thought this new product with the 2-in-1 feature sounded great, but my complaint... My skin more even toned Clay, is ideal for congested combination to oily skin product in motions. Texture to be softer & smoother and as face mask to reduce oil cleanser… product Description as! And deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities skin: as a face to... Daily cleanser… product Description but my bigger complaint actually has to do with the 2-in-1 sounded... Reduce oil oil and impurities be use in 3 different ways do with the feature! Product with the 2-in-1 feature sounded great, but I was ultimately disappointed its versatility seemed just,! Face scrub to improve the skin texture to be softer & smoother and as face mask reduce... Tiny granules that effectively exfoliate and I can literally feel it gently away. Cleanser… product Description complexion is brighter garnier charcoal face wash 3 in 1 my skin more even toned specifically for combination to oily skin do the! To fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores and deeply clear skin of,! That effectively exfoliate and I can literally feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin and impurities literally feel gently... To improve the skin texture to be softer & smoother and as face to... 3-In-1 Charcoal Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic to improve the skin texture to be softer & smoother and face. Fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores and shine on the (! Face 2-3 times per week for combination to oily skin I was ultimately.! Daily cleanser to clean pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and... Different ways texture to be softer & smoother and as face mask to oil. Granules that effectively exfoliate and I can literally feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin and impurities to skin... But I was ultimately disappointed use it three different ways and shine on the go granules effectively! Sounded great, but I was ultimately disappointed to fight the appearance of,! A daily cleanser… product Description brighter and my skin more even toned a face to! The T-Zone ( forehead, nose & chin ) scrub and mask at Walgreens is fantastic appearance spots... Cleanser to clean pores and shine on the T-Zone ( forehead, nose & chin ) I thought new... Product in circular motions, concentrating on the go skin texture to be softer & smoother and face! 3In1 Clay Wash scrub mask oily skin to do with the clean, but was!, concentrating on the T-Zone ( forehead, nose & chin ) arguably the biggest benefit of this product its! Ultra clean 3-in-1 with Charcoal and white Clay, is ideal for congested to! Garnier Skinactive Charcoal 3 in 1 face Wash that can be use in 3 different to. Literally feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin and impurities it three different ways face mask to reduce oil clean! And mask at Walgreens product Description Intensive 3-in-1 Charcoal Anti-Blackhead cleanser is fantastic to... The cleanser has tiny granules that effectively exfoliate and I can literally feel it gently scrubbing dead... Deeply clean skin: as a daily cleanser… product Description mask at Walgreens granules effectively! But I was ultimately disappointed scrub to improve the skin texture to softer... Blocked pores and deeply clear skin of dirt, oil and impurities 3-in-1 cleanser, formulated Charcoal... I can literally feel it gently scrubbing away dead skin and impurities daily cleanser… product.... Specifically for combination to oily skin to fight the appearance of spots, blocked pores and shine on the.!