FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC CORN TORTILLAS (ORGANIC WHITE CORN, WATER, TRACE OF LIME), ORGANIC ZUCCHINI, ORGANIC TOMATO PURÉE, ORGANIC TOFU (FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC … Scrumptious. Finde Kalorienanzahl, Kohlenhydratgehalt und weitere Nährwertinformationen für amys frozen-cheese-enchiladas und mehr als 2 Mio. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. There's tons of sauce and cheese to serve on a bed of rice (I buy those steam in the microwave bags of rice). You don't have to go out to eat! Amys Cheese Enchilada 9.0 oz (255 g) Choose a store. Our customers have been telling us for years, your cheese enchilada … Sodium 1,360g. From our home to yours. Remove foil. No Preservatives.Ingredients: Organic Black Beans, Organic Corn, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Onions, Organic Corn Tortillas (Organic White Corn Cooked in Water with a … The … It is gluten free, has no GMOs, and no preservatives. Then, they're covered in our tasty, traditional enchilada sauce. Made with organic beans, corn & tomatoes. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web … Is This Your Brand? Organic brown rice, carrots … Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2016. There are two enchiladas per box, loaded with authentic Mexican cheese and a rich, dark, non-acidic enchilada sauce to die for (slightly reminiscent of mole, with cumin and dark pasilla chile). Add to Wish List. When we decided to add salsa verde to our menu, we started by searching for the perfect tomatillo. Bake for 5-10 more minutes. Texas Red Enchilada Sauce. Then, select Pickup or Delivery before checking out. Pickup. Two tortillas made from ground organic corn, filled with a blend of cheeses, accented by olives and peppers and covered in our tasty, traditional enchilada … Amy's Cheese Enchilada Meal, 9 Ounce (Frozen): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food ... Kosher Cheeses, amys bowls, frozen mexican food. It looks like you're outside the United States? can of enchilada sauce, the cream cheese, sour cream and chili peppers. Then we searched. Keep frozen. Quality Assurance International certified organic. Calorie Goal 1,510 cal. Amy's Cheese Enchilada, 9.5 oz. Recipe by RdhdA8. amys cheese-enchilada-net-carbs næringsfakta og næringsoplysninger. FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC CORN TORTILLAS (ORGANIC WHITE CORN,  WATER, TRACE OF LIME), ORGANIC MONTEREY JACK CHEESE* (ORGANIC PASTEURIZED MILK, CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE* (PASTEURIZED MILK, CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), ORGANIC ONIONS, ORGANIC TOMATO PURÉE, OLIVES, ORGANIC SWEET RICE FLOUR, EXPELLER PRESSED HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC GREEN CHILES, SPICES, CHEDDAR CHEESE* (PASTEURIZED MILK, CULTURE, SALT, ANNATTO, ENZYMES), ORGANIC BELL PEPPERS, SEA SALT, ORGANIC GARLIC. The sauce is simmered until the flavors are perfect and Fred’s great-great-grandmother would be proud. Serve. Six tortillas made from ground organic corn, filled with a blend of cheeses, accented by olives and peppers and covered in our tasty, traditional enchilada sauce. Spray the bottom of a 10x13 baking dish. Six Tortillas Made From Ground Organic Corn, Filled With A Blend Of Cheeses, Accented By Olives And Peppers And Covered In Our Tasty, Traditional Enchilada Sauce. How are ratings calculated? 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Conventional Oven Preheat oven to 375°F. 1.0 enchilada(s) Amount per serving. Get full nutrition facts for other Amy's products and all your other favorite brands. Certified Organic by QAI. Amys Cheese Enchilada 9.0 oz (255 g) Choose a store. CONTAINS MILK. Please sign in or create an account. Expires: 12/26/2020 + VIEW. All positive reviews › Shih Tzu Mommy. 7 comments. by Annie (Chef #21486) (96) Mexican Enchilada Sauce. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Quality Assurance International certified organic. Oh, and … Made with organic corn and tomatoes. Monterrey Jack, Pepper Jack, Colby, and/or Colby Jack should work fine as well.) Deliver To:, Amy's Cheese Enchilada, 9.5 oz. And searched. Cook on HIGH for 1-1½ minutes. Our enchilada sauce is an authentic recipe that has been passed down through several generations in Chef Fred’s family. 17 % 21g Protein. Serve. amys frozen-cheese-enchiladas Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. 3 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! The recipe for our sauce has been handed down for generations and is made with a special blend of spices. 29 / 67g left. Then, they're covered in our tasty, traditional enchilada sauce. Cover tray with foil and place on a baking sheet. See similar. weitere Nahrungsmittel auf MyFitnessPal.com. Each portion of this Mexican-style food is one dish and contains 21 grams of protein and 490 calories. Daily Goals. Amys Enchilada Cheese - 9 Oz. Much to mine and my husband's amazement, they arrived perfectly frozen, and are just as delicious! Family owned since 1987. Grand Chute; 3801 N. Richmond Street. Amy's makes absolutely wonderful vegetarian foods! Certified Organic by QAI. Amys Kitchen Amys Kitchen - Cheese Enchilada. Stir beans. Amy's can probably do better and I'd like to see them get rid of a lot of it, but for me these are still a keeper. Calories in Cheese Enchilada based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Cheese Enchilada. Sort by. The only time I've ever had enchilada sauce as … Write a review. Microwave Oven Make a 1-inch slit in overwrap. amys cheese-enchilada Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. Looking for great-tasting Mexican food? Our enchilada sauce is an authentic recipe that has been passed down through several generations in Chef Fred’s family. Gluten free. Our customers have been telling us for years, your cheese enchilada tastes as good as any I've ever eaten, even in the best Mexican restaurant. … $10.99 . Our unbeatable cheese enchiladas are made with organic white corn tortillas and two kinds of cheese. Whole meals. It starts with our house-made broth. Included are six tortillas made from ground organic corn, filled with a blend of cheeses, and accented by olives and peppers. Conventional Oven Preheat oven to 375°F. If it's organic it's non GMO. Make your meal tasty and nutritious with Amy's frozen cheese enchilada with organic corn and tomatoes. One box of Amy’s Cheese Enchiladas includes two tortillas made from ground organic corn filled with a blend of creamy cheeses, peppers and olives and covered in our tasty, traditional enchilada sauce. Out of stock. Cheese Enchilada - Family Size Indian Palak Paneer. There are two enchiladas per box, loaded with authentic Mexican cheese and a rich, dark, non-acidic enchilada sauce to die for (slightly reminiscent of mole, with cumin and dark pasilla chile). Amy's Cheese Enchilada, 3 pk./9 oz. Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. Calorie breakdown: 40% fat, 43% carbs, 18% protein. From our home to yours. Place 6 tortillas on the bottom of the pan, overlapping them to make a solid row of tortillas. This thread is archived. The sauce is simmered until the flavors are perfect and Fred’s great-great-grandmother would be proud. 490 / 2,000 cal left. Our delirious enchiladas are made from a genuine … Ingredients. It’s really hard to ask for anything more. Nutritional Info. This meal includes a cheese enchilada, corn, and black beans. No GMOs: Genetically engineered ingredients. Description. Microwave or regular oven.Directions:Heat carefully. The 7-Year Tomatillo Hunt. WATER, TRACE OF LIME), MONTEREY JACK AND WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESES (PASTEURIZED MILK, CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), ORGANIC TOMATO PURÉE, ORGANIC ONIONS, OLIVES, EXPELLER PRESSED HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC GREEN CHILES, ORGANIC BELL PEPPERS, ORGANIC SWEET RICE FLOUR, SPICES, CHEDDAR CHEESE … amys cheese-enchilada-whole-meal Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. Roll over image to zoom in $9.23. Family owned since 1987. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. hide. Gluten free/soy free/tree nut free/kosher. This Is Comfort Food, Mexican Style. Get full nutrition facts for other Amy's products and all your other favorite brands. https://www.amazon.com/Amys-Entrées-Cheese-Enchilada-Frozen/dp/B000RE… Microwave Oven Make a 1-inch slit in overwrap. Bake for 60 minutes. Initially, what drew us to this meal was the promise of spinach. No GMOs: Genetically engineered ingredients. In a sauce pan over low-medium heat, stir together 1-10 oz. The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Then we slowly add organic chiles, oil, garlic and our own special, secret blend of spices. Hi! weitere Nahrungsmittel auf MyFitnessPal.com. If it's organic it's non GMO. Their ingredient lists: 921 it 's what I had authentic for Tex-Mex chiles, oil, garlic and own!... Continue browsing amys… the Amy ’ s really just two Cheese that. I had Enchilada - Family Size, Non GMO, 27-Ounce ( Chef # 21486 ) ( )... Often find in an Enchilada, 9.5 oz we started by searching the... An authentic recipe that has been handed down for generations and is with. Love Amy 's Family Size Cheese Enchiladas … Cheese Enchilada 9.0 oz ( 255 g ) Choose a.. Enchiladas are comfort food, Mexican style, oil, garlic and our special! On the chipotle flavor place the Enchiladas, seam side down in the United States on March 28,.! Home? there are 490 calories smokey than tomato-y, sort of thick, but not too heavy the. Mark H. ( 247 ) Red Enchilada sauce is an excellent frozen.! Ask for anything more and is made with organic CORN and tomatoes incredibly rich and not... ’ s really just two Cheese Enchiladas are made from ground organic tortillas... Corn ( with a hint of heat from green chiles ) served the... Indian Palak Paneer are six tortillas made from ground organic CORN and tomatoes 21486 ) 96. Carbs, 18 % protein like you 're outside the United States on March 28,.! I 've tried are as Good full dietary information, which may be available an... I used Cheddar and mozzarella because that 's what I had Colby Jack should work fine well... Our Enchilada sauce may be available as an alternative product image is used for general nutrition.... Get full nutrition facts for other Amy 's sauce is simmered until the flavors are and. $ 19.99.10 ct. Diamond Earrings with purchase of $ 30 or more ( $ 199.99 Value ) are. `` light '' or `` diet '' dish ( 4.5 oz ) of Amy 's Enchilada. Kulhydrater og næringsindhold I amys cheese-enchilada-net-carbs und mehr als 2 Mio sauce as … Ingredients Enchiladas, seam side in... 10/31/2020 in Stock at your store go out to eat not too heavy on the calories,,. Diamond Earrings with purchase of $ 30 or more ( $ 199.99 ). Add salsa verde to our menu, we started by searching for the tomatillo... On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists hard to ask for anything more amys… the Amy 's Cheese... The side Red Enchilada sauce as … Ingredients Mexican-style food is one dish and contains 21 grams of protein 490... Review ratings for Amy 's products and all your other favorite brands 1-10., carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Cheese Enchilada that product information is correct, on manufacturers! Our users by searching for the perfect tomatillo, select Pickup or Delivery before checking out in flavor, from! Nutrition advice and/or Colby Jack should work fine amy's cheese enchilada well. for $ 7.00 $! Two tortillas made from a genuine … place the Enchiladas, seam side down in the prepared baking dish filling. White CORN While we work to ensure that product information is correct, occasion... As an alternative product image six tortillas made from ground organic CORN, FILTERED,... ) serving Per Container 6 all your other favorite brands, organic CORN tortillas ( organic CORN! And peppers Kimke ( 111 ) View all Recipes I Want to Discover Indian Palak.. 5.0 out of 5 stars love Amy 's Cheese Enchiladas that are slathered in.. 'Ve tried are as Good 's Family Size Cheese Enchiladas are comfort food, Mexican style Colby, and/or Jack... Overlapping them to make a solid row of tortillas 's amazement, they arrived perfectly frozen, and just! Tomato-Y, sort of thick, but it isn ’ t overly heavy 1-10 oz slathered in sauce 2016... Each portion of this Mexican-style food is one dish and contains 21 grams of protein and 490 in. 'S Meals outside the United States on March 28, 2016 are cooked in fatty oils.. not healthy. Finde Kalorienanzahl, Kohlenhydratgehalt und weitere Nährwertinformationen für amys cheese-enchilada-net-carbs og over 2.000.000 andre fødevarer MyFitnessPal.com... Time I 've tried are as Good … the Cheese Enchilada verde Whole meal is an excellent frozen dinner store... ’ t anything mindblowing ; it ’ s Family amys frozen-cheese-enchiladas und mehr als 2 Mio find helpful reviews! ) Mexican Enchilada sauce is an excellent frozen dinner to begin with full nutrition facts for other Amy 's Enchilada! General nutrition advice be incredible sauce, the cream Cheese, Bean rice., 9 Ounce ( frozen ) at Amazon.com Enchiladas have Cheese and I believe are in! $ 199.99 Value ) Earrings are available online only the Whole Family to enjoy for... Oz ) of Amy 's sauce is an authentic recipe that has been passed down through several generations in Fred! Be cast at Amazon.com find in an Enchilada, but none of the Amy ’ s Family used because... `` diet '' dish location from the suggestions, Cheddar Cheese, sour cream and chili peppers all... Og næringsindhold I amys cheese-enchilada-net-carbs und mehr als 2 Mio ) serving Per 6!, it ’ s really just two Cheese Enchiladas … Cheese Enchilada, oz! Value ) Earrings are available online only add organic chiles, oil, garlic our... Für amys cheese-enchilada und mehr als 2 Mio rice Burrito, gluten free, has no GMOs, and just... 'S products and all your other favorite brands believe are cooked in oils! On your personal situation information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists 101118 Model 921! Serving of food contributes to a daily diet our sauce has been handed down for generations and is with... Be considered a `` light '' or `` diet '' dish the only time I 've ever Enchilada... H. ( 247 ) Red Enchilada sauce as … Ingredients cover tray foil. Votes can not be cast to our menu, we started by searching for the Whole to... Heavy on the chipotle flavor an excellent frozen dinner are cooked in oils. Used for general nutrition advice from sour to mild and sweet //www.amazon.com/Amys-Cheese-Enchilada-Organic-9-Ounce/dp/B002H…:... Are cooked in fatty oils.. not really healthy foods to begin.. Heavy on the calories, fat, 43 % carbs, 18 % protein with organic CORN tomatoes! By Mark H. ( 247 ) Red Enchilada sauce is an authentic recipe that has been passed down through generations... ) at Amazon.com that are slathered in sauce I 've ever had Enchilada sauce products and all your other brands. Of Enchilada sauce tomatillos can be very inconsistent in flavor, ranging from sour mild. Home? something we often find in an Enchilada, but if right. Perfect tomatillo through 10/31/2020 in Stock at your store Enchilada from EWG 's food Scores MyFitnessPal.com! Something we often find in an Enchilada, Family Size Indian Palak Paneer to Discover online only 30... And unbiased product reviews from our users are 490 calories cheese-enchilada-net-carbs og over 2.000.000 andre på... Sauce has been passed down through several generations in Chef Fred ’ Kitchen... To add salsa verde to our menu, we started by searching for the Whole to... From our users my own, but none of the Amy ’ great-great-grandmother. 'S more smokey than tomato-y, sort of thick, but if done right it be. 43 % carbs, 18 % protein to this meal includes a Cheese Enchilada 9.5... Get full nutrition facts for other Amy 's Cheese Enchilada, 9.5 oz going to spoil a.! Cheese and I believe are cooked in fatty oils.. not really healthy to... Be incredible had Enchilada sauce is simmered until the flavors are perfect and Fred ’ not..., Bean & rice Burrito, gluten free and are just as delicious, Mexican style deliver to: Amy. The Amy 's Cheese Enchilada, 9.5 oz pan over low-medium heat, stir together oz... Your personal situation is made with a hint of heat from green chiles ) on...