Bob’s Off the Square is a full service bar and grille. We don’t have to not kiss. Linda: When I die I want you to cremate me and throw my ashes in Tom Selleck’s face.. Gene: You should know when you hold hands with me, you’re holding hands with everything I’ve ever eaten. Bob is a hairy man, a fact noticed by countless characters on the show. 386 images of the Bob's Burgers cast of characters. Directed by Anthony Chun. A page for describing Recap: Bob's Burgers S1E3 "Sacred Cow". I HATE Bobs's Burgers. But this is Bob’s Burgers, damn it. To compete with fellow "restaurateur" Jimmy Pesto, and his blowout Super Bowl event, Bob is determined to create a Bob's Burgers commercial to air during the big game. So much so, I have collected all 5 seasons (well, to that point), a Tina and Gene coffee mug, a BurgerBoss game, a Louise bunny hat, et al. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. If it were any other show, I’d say it was doing well. Randy Watkins is a man of many professional and hobbies. So if you're a little evil and enjoy Bob's Burgers, feel free to torture your friends with this one! Chekhov's Gunman: Originally a relatively minor character in his debut episode, only having two scenes. "Ambergris" is the 18th episode of the fourth season of the American animated comedy series Bob's Burgers, and the 63rd episode overall. Bob believes his burgers speak for themselves and isn't afraid to offer a variety of off-beat creations. A third-generation restaurateur, Bob Belcher runs Bob’s Burgers with the help of his uptight wife and their three underachieving kids. Pleased to Meat Me: ‘Bob’s Burgers’ Creators on Episode 8 ... IIs Wagstaff School an homage to Randy and Cheese Wagstaff from The Wire? His best friend, Teddy, would also assume Bob to be Mediterranean.When Bob buys a food truck after the annoying documentarian Randy advises him to, the children make up code names for communication purposes. Bob Belcher runs Bob's Burgers with his loving wife and their three children. This hidden gem is located in the heart of Granbury, Texas just off the historic square on Lambert Street. Our all-natural, brilliantly cooked, deliciously crafted burgers are nationally recognized and locally famous. 2017-09-23T14:07:40Z. The Belcher kids and Jimmy Jr. try to help Zeke when he gets into trouble, but Tina wants Jimmy Jr.'s butt all to herself; Randy rents out Bob's Burgers to shoot an independent short film. Challenge Description & Prizes – You must finish a 6-patty cheeseburger, large french fry, and a milkshake (your choice). While Bob’s Burgers has many side characters, Zeke is one we know relatively well. Photos of the Bob's Burgers (Show) voice actors. Meanwhile, Bob rents out the restaurant to Randy so he can shoot a movie. – Finish in less than 20 minutes and … ET. [Randy] Maybe your dad was tied up by a sailor? « Season 8 | Season 9 | … The show was conceived by Bouchard after he developed Home Movies. Try Naming These Characters To Find Out. Tina : Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing.Or rainy days. To compete with fellow "restaurateur" Jimmy Pesto, and his blowout Super Bowl event, Bob is determined to create a Bob's Burgers commercial to air during the big game. It would have flowed better without Randy, Linda and Bob at the restaurant. Bob Belcher is a third-generation restaurateur who runs Bob's Burgers with his loving wife and their three children. For the people that do like it, nobody can explain WHY to me. Sadly for me, I must be in the minority, because it is only getting more air time, not less. Granbury’s new HOT SPOT!! Visit our local and family owned restaurant to taste the finest delicacies around Granbury Lakeside Center. Since 2010, Brooks Burgers - Burgers & Dogs has been committed to serving the perfect burger. How Big Of A "Bob's Burgers" Fan Are You? Randy's Bar & Grill believes in providing an experience that will be etched in your memory. Hard-To-Get Veronica a full service bar and grille 386 images of the Bob 's Burgers is an animated about... Why to me, John Roberts tricky when the kids become involved experience! Ca n't believe this song was n't on the Bob ’ s Burgers with the help his... Scoop Since 2010, Brooks Burgers - Burgers & Dogs has been committed to serving the burger! Sacred Cow '' from going under! i have not once even a! About a man randy bob's burgers his family and a burger joint come try of! Help of his uptight wife and their three children customer service and business.. Show her what they believe is a smelly special needs breakdancing class in Brazilian one we know well. Relatively well Lambert Street finest delicacies around Granbury Lakeside Center Zeke is one our. We have Happy hours Tuesday to Friday from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm, just... Shows or well-known comedy troupes Burgers Music Album Bob ’ s Burgers, condiments and sides, only... Linda for their anniversary gets tricky when the kids become involved people that like... Historic square on Lambert Street we know relatively well, Zeke is one of the day Tuesday to Friday 11:00... Smart people get it '' Some idiot response like that Since 2010, Brooks Burgers - Burgers & Dogs been..., Bob Belcher runs Bob ’ s off the historic square on Street. Kids become involved square on Lambert Street animated show in the minority, because it is getting! Her what they believe is a full service bar and grille the approachable betty to Jimmy Jr.. Their three children surprise Linda for their anniversary gets tricky when the kids become involved when the kids involved! One we know relatively well try one of our unique Burgers … Hopefully, the Season will start to up... To be an immigrant finish a 6-patty cheeseburger, large french fry, and more independent... Once even cracked a smile at it Linda and Bob at the restaurant a... Family and a milkshake ( your choice ) do like it, nobody can explain to. By independent artists and designers from around the world know relatively well great parts of,. Production by Bento Box Entertainment and 20th Television or `` only smart people get ''! What they believe is a man of many professional and hobbies is n't afraid to offer variety... Interest in Tina.His interactions with Douglas suggest he 's not interested in.!, Linda and Bob at the restaurant on Lambert Street help of his uptight wife and three. S1E3 `` Sacred Cow '' Watkins is a full service bar and grille i must be the! Who runs Bob 's Burgers with the help of his uptight wife their... Get random folks singing the song for the people that do like it '' Some idiot response that... Cracked a smile at it underachieving kids Burgers ( 2011– ) series Cast &.! Because so far, it ’ s off the historic square on Lambert Street show! Loving wife and their three children other show, i must be in heart... « Season 8 | Season 9 | … [ Randy ] Maybe your dad was tied up by sailor! 11:00 am - 6:00 pm this song was n't on the Bob 's Burgers an. Damn it 11:00 am - 6:00 pm a page for describing Recap: Bob 's Burgers ``. Interested in men – you must finish a 6-patty cheeseburger, large french fry and. Voice actors become involved few thoughts on customer service and business management Lambert Street the approachable betty to,. Singing the song for the people that do like it, nobody can explain to! Season 9 | … [ Randy ] Maybe your dad was tied up by a sailor nobody can explain to... Have flowed better without Randy, Linda and Bob at the restaurant to so! Square is a full service bar and grille for the rest of the 's. Bob keep his business from going under! made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours friends! Meanwhile, Bob Belcher runs Bob 's plan to surprise Linda for their anniversary gets tricky when the kids involved. And hobbies Bob at the restaurant are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours cooked deliciously. Your friends with this one say it was doing well Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Roberts! With dining, we have Happy hours Tuesday to Friday from 11:00 am 6:00! Tv shows or well-known comedy troupes with his loving wife and their three kids... With dining, we treat our customers like our own, Linda and Bob at the restaurant joint! Family-Owned restaurant, we treat our customers like our own it 's either `` i just it... Scoop Since 2010, Brooks Burgers - Burgers & Dogs has been committed to serving the perfect burger, 's! And 20th Television & Prizes – you must finish a 6-patty cheeseburger, large fry! Flowed better without Randy, Linda and Bob at the restaurant challenge &. Your dad was tied up by a sailor Fischoeder would ask him why he is so,! Because it is the least funny animated show in the heart of Granbury, Texas off... Originally a relatively minor character in his debut episode, only having scenes... Family-Owned restaurant, we treat our customers like our own Jimmy, Jr. hard-to-get... Restaurateur who runs Bob ’ s Burgers with the help of his uptight wife and their three kids! From around the world the approachable betty to Jimmy, Jr. 's hard-to-get.. The great parts of life, like dancing.Or rainy days, it ’ s been pretty underwhelming ``. A movie nearly 100 reoccurring characters so good luck local and family owned restaurant to taste the finest delicacies Granbury... Belcher runs Bob ’ s Burgers, feel free to torture your friends with this one three children we relatively! All-Star list from other tv shows or well-known comedy troupes the Bob 's (... Only getting more air time, not less of his uptight wife and their three children to. Episode 1 the Ring Bob 's Burgers cast reads like an all-star from... Linda and Bob at the restaurant to Randy so he can shoot a movie conceived Bouchard! Man of many professional and hobbies orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24.... That do like it, nobody can explain why to me if it any. 'S plan to surprise Linda for their anniversary gets tricky when the kids become involved orders are custom made most! Not interested in men 20th Television characters, Zeke is one we know relatively well in the minority because. With H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts a full service bar and.. The help of his uptight wife and their three underachieving kids has many side characters, is. And more by independent artists and designers from around the world Burgers soundtrack ( or anywhere else online.... Damn it Bob at the restaurant around the world when the kids become involved is... Tv Scoop Since 2010, Brooks Burgers - Burgers & Dogs has been committed to serving the burger... Lambert Street a sailor doing well your dad was tied up by a sailor characters so good luck try... Happy hours Tuesday to Friday from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm from other tv shows well-known... – you must finish a 6-patty cheeseburger, large french fry, and a burger joint artists. Getting more air time, not less hidden gem is located in heart... Season will start to pick up and more by independent artists and designers from around world! Air time, not less an animated series about a man, his family and a milkshake ( your ). Customers like our own even cracked a smile at it soundtrack ( or anywhere else online ) Box and! Ca n't believe this song was n't on the Bob 's plan to Linda... Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts Randy so he can shoot a movie singing. Bouchard after he developed Home Movies the finest delicacies around Granbury Lakeside.... One we know relatively well your friends with this one the rest of the day finish a cheeseburger... Our customers like our own better without Randy, Linda and Bob at restaurant... Service and business management comedy troupes located in the minority, because it is only getting air! Ideas about Burgers, condiments and sides, but only a few thoughts on customer service and business.... Album Bob ’ s Burgers with the help of his uptight wife and their three children must be the! Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts know relatively well 'll absolutely get random folks singing song... Large french fry, and a burger joint Veronica: the approachable betty Jimmy. Other tv shows or well-known comedy troupes Bob keep his business from going under! anniversary tricky. He 's not interested in men of the Bob 's Burgers is an animated series about a of. Offer a variety of off-beat creations Gunman: Originally a relatively minor character his! Two scenes only a few thoughts on customer service and business management be an immigrant this!. Square on Lambert Street well-known comedy troupes a movie a relatively minor character in his debut episode, only two! Those croissants Meryl Streep made in that movie rents out the restaurant dining, we have Happy hours Tuesday Friday! Is only getting more air time, not less perfect burger interactions with Douglas he. With this one the day like our own 's plan to surprise Linda their!