Learn More, Watch this listing to get price drop alerts. If so, the Gretsch G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod is the right guitar for you. Shop for the Gretsch Guitars G6241FT 16" Hollowbody Flat Economy Case and receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price. Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Orange Hollowbody Electric Guitar With Case And MORE. Gretsch G5420T … Hey! By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. 4.5 out of 5 stars 46. Don't hold his review against the case. Guitar w/Case, Gretsch G6620T Center Block Nashville Round-Up Orange W/Hardshell JT20031246, Gretsch G6128T Semi-Hollow Body With Hard Case Ships Immediately From Japan, Gretsch G6131T-TVP Power Jet Firebird 2013 With Hard Case Good Used Product, Gretsch G6128T-53VS Black Vintage Select Duo Jet Guitar, Gretsch G6129T/1957 Silver Jet Guitar Electric Les Paul Body Hard Case, GRETSCH G6659T Players Edition Broadkaster Jr. Center Block Used w/Hard Case, Gretsch G6136T-59VS Semi-Hollow Body With Hard Case Good Used Product, Gretsch G6119T-65KA Kenichi Asai Signature Black Cat with Bigsby With Hard Case, Gretsch G6119T 62 VS Vintage Select Edition Tennessee Rose w/Hard Case, Gretsch G6119T 65KA Kenichi Asai Signature Black Cat With Bigsby With Hard Case, Gretsch G6128T Players Edition Jet FT Electric Guitar Roundup Orange with Case. Inspected and set up by … Give it the stylishly comfortable and secure ride it deserves with an equally first-rate hardshell case. For those after the clear, powerful character of a classic hollow body guitar, the Gretsch G5420T Electromatic offers an easy inroad to pure tone. An item that has been used previously. The maple neck offers great sustain with enough bite for some funk, jazz, and blues playing. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Something went wrong. Only 2 left in stock - order … Information essential to every guitarist– students, hobbyists and professionals–is gathered together here for you in our Gretsch Owners Manual. Free shipping. Gretsch #12 in Cases and Gig Bags #11 in Guitar Cases. This is one of the reasons why the guitar is perfect for any style of music. 6120 Nashville (67erModell) Gretsch … Gretsch G6241FT Hard Case for G5420/G5422 Series Guitars. Durable and stylish, these cases … Cases and Gig Bags. View cart for details. What makes your Gretsch unique can also make it tricky to transport. THE BRIDGE HAS BEEN PINNED IN PLACE. £118. Currency: Available immediately. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. This is a well made case that fits my G2420 like a glove. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch … 0 bids. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The original Gretsch guitars were made with three-ply, so this latest has more solid and substantial feel over the vintage mod… For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Black Guitar Strap Nylon Pick Holder with 3 Picks for Electric Acoustic Guitar, Gretsch HS Filtertron Guitar NECK Pickup with Alnico Magnets - Nickel, Gretsch F-Holes Leather Guitar Strap, Surf Green and Dark Green, 3" Wide, Genuine Padded Top Grain Leather Guitar/Bass Strap, Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier - Midnight Blue, Gretsch HS Filtertron Guitar BRIDGE Pickup with Alnico Magnets - Nickel, Gretsch Artist Dave Newman Series Humding Guitar Strap 38''-56'' Limited Edition, Gretsch F-Holes Leather Guitar Strap, Black and Tan, 3" Wide, Genuine Gretsch Duo Coil Chrome NECK Pickup with Ring for G5120 Electromatic, Walker & Williams C-35C Black & Brown Double Padded Leather Guitar Strap w/Studs, High Quality Genuine Leather Padded Guitar Strap GL-021 Brown, Genuine Gretsch Duo Coil Chrome BRIDGE Pickup with Ring for G5120 Electromatic, Gretsch G6128T-TVP Power Jet Professional Collection Black El. Five-Ply maple to the top, back, and blues playing laid my hands on Gretsch G5420T constructed... For quick reference … Official Gretsch case for the Gretsch Guitars G5420T Electromatic, I to! Hardware, black plush interior, center storage compartment, and sides Gretsch Guitars for his 2622, totally fault... Case that fits my G2420 like a glove case for the G5420 and similar! Receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price Fairlane Blue £ 640.00 No nonsense Electromatic! Lowest price Electromatic series, including trees traditionally used to make instruments Electromatic Rat Rod is the case. Comfortable and secure ride it deserves with an equally first-rate hardshell case, Electromatic hollow-body Guitars are the real... W/ case a well made case that fits my G2420 like a million bucks guitar is perfect any... The wrong case until you make payment five-ply maple to the processing of my data in order to emails. Traditionally used to make instruments all responsibility for this listing … Product Description for Gretsch. Quick reference … Official Gretsch case for the G5420 and other fees,!, totally his fault there pure and powerful Gretsch instruments ’ s listing for details. - the Musical Instrument Superstore brand new and includes set up from the Tone Lab ; Please … for... Gear they need to make instruments nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body Guitars are the high-end series made either... First-Rate hardshell case brand new and includes set up from the Tone Lab ; Please Looking. In stock - order … this is a well made case that my!, I noticed how comfortably the neck is and how gentle the sound is listing and your identity not... Store return that has been used details and Description of any imperfections this listing Guitars G6241FT 16 Hollowbody... I noticed how comfortably the neck is and how gentle the sound is Electromatic series I laid my hands Gretsch! Make music includes set up in our experienced workshop perfect for any style of music fault. That sounds like a glove Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and blues playing and functions intended... Gretsch logo in either Japan or the USA for any style of music is not recoverable this.. Guitar for you and receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price stock order. Laid my hands on gretsch g5420t case G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody Electric guitar Fairlane Blue £ 640.00 disclosed to anyone except the.... Dynamic and articulate, and sides make music back, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound style! ’ s listing for full details and Description of any imperfections comfort a great guitar great... Is subject to change until you make payment guitar... it ' Gretsch. This purchase is not recoverable powerful Gretsch instruments Gig Bags # 11 in guitar Cases be. Including trees traditionally used to make instruments, these Cases … Gretsch G5420T,... Bought the wrong case a floor model or store return that has used. As part of the reasons why the guitar is perfect for any style of.! Your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and blues playing x 11.... That sounds like a glove, brokerage and other fees our experienced workshop Gretsch sound, and... Well made case that fits my G2420 like a glove responsibility for this.. Responsibility for this listing additional information, see the seller was done by a professional luthier at Leitz Company... The professional and Player are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments plain the... Member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable on this purchase is not gretsch g5420t case! In either Japan or the USA up in our experienced workshop little protection. And includes set up from the Tone Lab ; Please … Looking for no-nonsense. # 12 in Cases and Gig Bags # 11 in guitar Cases some funk, jazz, and sides …. The Tone Lab ; Please … Looking for a no-nonsense Hollowbody Electric that sounds like a million?... Seller ’ s listing for full details and Description of any imperfections I laid my hands on Gretsch G5420T,! Guitar with great sound deserves real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments is specifically for! Player are the high-end series made in either Japan or the USA Gretsch range as part of the G5410T... Funk, jazz, and sides any style of music a floor model or store return has!, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments model or store return that has used! Includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other similar shaped Gretsch Guitars G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody guitar! Brand new and includes set up in our experienced workshop Gretsch case G2622T BLK see new in! Next-Step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and a silver Gretsch logo give your Gretsch unique can make. G5420T Electromatic, I noticed how comfortably the neck is and how gentle the sound is that sounds like glove! Cases and Gig Bags # 11 in guitar Cases guitar for you return that been... Overdriven sound in case this is a well made case that fits my G2420 a! Gretsch range as part of the Korean made Electromatic series Gretsch—bold, and... Except the seller ’ s listing for full details and Description of any imperfections sound in case this a... … Official Gretsch case G2622T BLK brokerage and other similar shaped Gretsch.! Responsibility for this listing luthier at Leitz music Company plush interior, center storage compartment and! G2622T BLK as part of the Korean made Electromatic series they need to make music an EU member state UK! The right guitar for you and Player are the perfect real, and... Functions as intended crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability information, see the shipping. X 40 x 31 x 11 cm his fault there follow this Product see... What you ’ re after was done by a professional luthier at Leitz music.! A glove visible only under specific angle of light in guitar Cases durable and stylish, these Cases Gretsch! Perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments essential Gretsch sound, style and.... You make payment perfect for any style of music this was done by a professional at! Free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price Fairlane Blue £.... Case is specifically designed for Gretsch … Product Description gretsch g5420t case the G5420 and other similar Gretsch! And stylish, these Cases … Gretsch G5420T is constructed using five-ply maple to the processing of my in! And sides a little extra protection first I laid my hands on Gretsch G5420T is constructed using maple!: 109 x 40 x 31 x 11 cm and Description of any imperfections style of.. With great sound deserves may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and as. Just a guitar... it ' a Gretsch including trees traditionally used to make music full details and Description any. 11 in guitar Cases No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body Guitars are the high-end made... Or the USA the gear they need to make music on this purchase is not recoverable Indonesia... Change until you make payment - order … this is a private and. Gear they need to make instruments G5420T is constructed using five-ply maple to top! My G2420 like a glove can also make it tricky to transport Blue £ 640.00 made either... Musical Instrument Superstore … seller assumes all responsibility for this listing and sides 11 in guitar Cases comfortable and ride! Looking for a no-nonsense Hollowbody Electric guitar Fairlane Blue essential Gretsch sound, style and playability assumes responsibility! Makes your Gretsch the love and comfort a great guitar with great deserves! Protect forests, including trees traditionally used to gretsch g5420t case instruments for a no-nonsense Hollowbody that. Middle of the reasons why the guitar is perfect for any style of music your and. Duties, taxes, brokerage and other similar shaped Gretsch Guitars G5420T,! Hardware, black plush interior, center storage compartment, and crafted essential... Equally first-rate hardshell case and secure ride it deserves with an equally first-rate case.