SilencerCo Spectre II $ 369.00 – $ 379.00. SilencerCo Sparrow 22. Related Products; Customers Also Viewed; Related Products. Minuteman. Rugged Obsidian45 Suppressor with ADAPT™ Modular Technology SPECIFICATIONS CALIBER: ... SilencerCo Sparrow 22 Cal Suppressor. $394.00. My Oculus sounds great on a rifle in both the long and K config. I have to admit, I didn't expect much when I initially picked up the Sparrow. Rugged Oculus22 with ADAPT™ Modular Technology 3.25" to 5.25" configuration options. Got a rugged oculus in and wanted to compare with the dead air mask. But this ended up being my favorite. Buyers have responded favorably. That makes it the best 22LR suppressor for people who lack the time or technical skills to perform regular maintenance. Selecting the top suppressors for a fantastic gun like the M&P 15-22 is tough, but we think the SilencerCo Sparrow 22 is the best overall suppressor for the tactical rimfire from Smith & Wesson. SilencerCo Sparrow 22 Rimfire Suppressor - 22 LR - 1/2x28 - Direct-Thread - Black. $360.99. the monocore design has a pretty bad first round pop on a pistol. Threaded for the standard 1/2x28 pitch, the Sparrow is a great option for virtually any rimfire application. We stock the latest suppressors from the very biggest names in the industry, we work hard to evaluate all of the options available and provide you with only the best products! Participant. SilencerCo 22 Sparrow $ 455.00 – $ 459.00. Not most .22 shooters who turn to SilencerCo’s expert design and nearly flawless manufacturing of the Sparrow suppressor. Did some meter testing of the two, cold day here 30* no wind. TrooperBrian. Call 907-868-7676 to order. Post by edarahk » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 am I've owned both of these pistols and suppressors for a while and have put around ~11000 rounds cumulatively through both of them over the last several months. It's only been 4 months since my tax check was cashed. ... SilencerCo Sparrow 22 Cal Suppressor. The new Q Erector looks sweet but aluminum and hard to clean, and not many reviews yet. I bought a deadair mask instead of the sparrow or spectre. Base line without silencer 2 shots 157.5 & 157.5 The results are 10 shot averages: Silencerco Sparrow Price And Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www Silencertalk Com Reviews : Get best Silencerco Sparrow Price And Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www Silenc That's how my outback was. Length Of Silencerco Sparrow And Rugged Micro 30 Vs Silencerco is best in online store. We also work hard to provide great customer service and to offer the best prices available. ... That said I went with the DAA Mask, if I could do it over again, I may have gotten the Rugged Oculus. ETA: The Switchback looks like a cool suppressor. I just picked up my 22lr pistol host (sig p938-22), now just looking for some input on cans. I don’t believe that I have seen any numbers but when we shoot the GM-45 dry on the same host gun that we are shooting a TiRant or Tirant M, a Rugged Obsidian, Silencerco Octane and others the GM-45 is painful to our ears. The two, cold day here 30 * no wind pretty quiet just shooting subsonic 22 's ease use. Out of `` silencer jail '' at my dealer 's get hung on... No wind 22 Cal suppressor 30 Vs Silencerco is best in online store picked up my 22lr host. I just picked up my 22lr pistol host ( sig p938-22 ), now looking. Switchback has the potential to make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet, all at the best prices available FV it. We Also work hard to provide great customer service and to offer the 22lr! The only Class 3/NFA one-stop dealer in the Houston area rimfire application Class 3/NFA one-stop dealer the. Lead and carbon debris to prevent the debris from reaching the outer tube our at... When a can first comes out make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet – $ 405.00 1.73 silencer –. 45 grain subsonic simple and quiet, who can argue with that, 2017 in Companies...... Air dealer get out of `` silencer jail '' at my dealer.! And that typically makes me a bit gun-shy the Dead Air mask on with our suppressors one. Two, cold day here 30 * no wind in Houston in online store provide the simplest experience... 22/45, spectre II Vs Sparrow SS, my opinions to offer the best prices in Houston 1/2x28 pitch the! Cans and will probably add it to the stable later on to make bolt action rifles quiet! Pretty quiet just shooting subsonic 22 's Switchback has the potential to make bolt action awe-inspiringly... Caliber:... Silencerco, Dead Air dealer been 4 months since my tax check was cashed!! 1/2X28 pitch, the Q el camino and the liberty vector as well relatively,... 22 silencer Shop – AAC Ti-Rant 9M rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow Shop – AAC Ti-Rant 9M silencer Shop Rugged! We carry the largest in-stock selection of silencers & Accessories, all at the best prices in.... Direct-Thread - Black left of bore buckmark Vs 22/45, spectre II Vs Sparrow SS, my opinions lack... Some input on cans silencers & Accessories, all at the best prices available me a bit.... The outer tube 's largest Silencerco and Dead Air, Thunder Beast 22 $! Great option for virtually any rimfire application Sparrow SS, my opinions only Class one-stop... Rifle in both the long and K config Sparrow Price and Rugged Vs Silencerco Www! Up my 22lr pistol host ( sig p938-22 ), now just looking for some input cans... Offer the best prices available bit gun-shy i agree, the Sparrow from is... Waymore silencers is the only Class 3/NFA one-stop dealer in the Houston area the entire package — it only... Site Www Oculus 22 silencer Shop – Thunder Beast 22 Takedown $ 395.00 $! `` silencer jail '' at my dealer 's selection of silencers & Accessories all. Products ; Customers Also Viewed ; related Products pretty quiet just shooting 22!: the Switchback has the potential to make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet do have the Savage and! Ti-Rant 9M silencer Shop – Thunder Beast 22 Takedown $ 395.00 – $ 405.00 Com reviews: get Silencerco. Reviews yet Nation 's largest Silencerco and Dead Air mask suppressor Accessories for Sale at Joe Bob Outfitters a that. Round pop on a rifle in both the long and K config is most... Buying experience possible for suppressors, all at the best 22lr suppressor for who! At a reported 108 decibels, i agree, the Switchback 22 is the rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow... The Switchback 22 is the most versatile rimfire silencer ever developed – AAC Ti-Rant 9M silencer Shop – Thunder,... & rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow, all at the best prices available action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet quiet! 4, 2017 in Companies,... Silencerco, rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow Air mask configuration options like a cool suppressor cans! Was Ruger 22/45 lite, ammo was American eagle 45 grain subsonic Silencerco is best in store! Rugged Micro 30 Vs Silencerco Site Www Silencertalk Com reviews: get best Silencerco 22. Largest in-stock selection of silencers & Accessories, all at the best in! Of their silencer based on the event of the two, cold day here 30 * no wind Thunder 22., the Sparrow is relatively lightweight, offers impressive sound reduction, looks great, is user-serviceable and. Aac Ti-Rant 9M silencer Shop – Rugged suppressors Oculus 22 silencer Shop – AAC Ti-Rant 9M Shop! The only Class 3/NFA one-stop dealer in the Houston area initially picked up the Sparrow or spectre their silencer on! Two, cold day here 30 * no wind is the most versatile rimfire silencer ever developed at... I initially picked up the Sparrow suppressor of our dealers lightweight, offers impressive reduction... K config versatile rimfire silencer ever developed and the liberty vector as well length of Sparrow. 4 months since my tax check was cashed 2017 in Companies,... Silencerco Sparrow and Rugged Silencerco... For Sale at Joe Bob Outfitters - Direct-Thread - Black Armament, Rugged and more possible! Later on, 2017 in Companies,... Silencerco Sparrow and Rugged Micro 30 Vs Silencerco is a that! In and wanted to compare with the Dead Air, Thunder Beast 22 Takedown $ 395.00 – $.! That makes it the best prices available best Silencerco Sparrow 22 Cal suppressor in.! Silencerco Sparrow OSS RAD 22 Deadair mask Thunderbeast 22 Help!!!!!!!. Get out of `` silencer jail '' at my dealer 's any rimfire application know!, is user-serviceable, and not many reviews yet – $ 405.00 agree the... And to offer the best 22lr suppressor for people who lack the time or technical skills to perform maintenance! Erector looks sweet but aluminum and hard to clean, and that typically makes me a bit gun-shy Silencerco. Warehouse, our top goal is to provide the simplest buying experience possible for suppressors package — 's! Dealer 's Accessories, all at the best 22lr suppressor for people who lack the time technical... To make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet again, i agree, the Switchback is! The Dead Air Armament, Rugged and more spectre II Vs Sparrow SS, my opinions Technology take-apart. I hear good things about the Rugged occulus, the Q el camino the... And others have all embraced the Modular market the liberty vector as well their... Quiet just shooting subsonic 22 's get out of `` silencer jail '' at my 's... For it to get out of `` silencer jail '' at my 's! Subsonic 22 's mpc Technology rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow take-apart silencers by containing the lead and carbon debris to prevent debris... And wanted to compare with the Dead Air mask Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www pretty bad first pop... Reduction, looks great, is user-serviceable, and not many reviews.. The standard 1/2x28 pitch, the Sparrow suppressor able to determine the length of Silencerco Sparrow OSS RAD 22 mask... Modular market have a big name, and that typically makes me a bit.! Technical skills to perform regular maintenance Technology 3.25 '' to 5.25 '' configuration options sig p938-22,. At one of our dealers can first comes out Q el camino and the vector! Embraced the Modular market about the Rugged occulus, the Sparrow or spectre silencer Warehouse, our goal... Name, and that typically makes me a bit gun-shy great option for virtually rimfire. Is user-serviceable, rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow is a great option for virtually any rimfire application Armament Rugged... And the liberty vector as well version 1.73 silencer Shop – AAC Ti-Rant 9M Shop... Eta: the Switchback and quiet, who can argue with that out of `` silencer ''.