Our local picture house was showing a Batman movie You see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to myself, 'Why shouldn't I?' Go directly to shout page. [Verse 1] But that's neither here nor further Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Procol Harum-Sammlung. And it seemed that all was lost Don't you realise the danger? In Held Twas in I. Procol Harum. Was about to jump into the air Leave feedback, Procol Harum is a British rock band formed in London, England, in 1967. Transpose −1 +1. Bought a Pair of Wings Went Upon the Wall Was About to Jump Into the Air When a Voice From the Street Called and Said "Hey Wait a Minute! Side 3 & 4 "Home", although on the side of the gatefold the album is written to be "Whoosh". Took a peck at my wings So I bought a pair of wings, went up upon a wall Procol Harum
Miscellaneous
Rambling On
Our local picture house was showing a Batman movie
You see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to myself, 'Why shouldn't I?' Luckily I broke no bones Although noted for its classical influence, Procol Harum's music also embraces the blues and pop. [Bridge] 1,073 views, added to favorites 3 times. Only tore my underclothes The band's claim to fame is ', Procol Harum is a British rock band formed in London, England, in 1967. So I bought a pair of wings, went up upon a wall I was about to jump into the air when a guy from the street called He said, 'Hey wait a minute! Report bad tab. Procol Harum – Rambling On Lyrics. Procol Harum are a British rock band, formed in the 1960s, who contributed to the development of progressive rock, and by extension, symphonic rock. Procol Harum Lyrics. The crowd began to sing along Procol Harum. Do you know any background info about this track? Seem To Have The Blues Most All The Time. Their best-known recording is their 1967 single "A Whiter Shade of Pale". See all discs. Höre Rambling On (Live) von Procol Harum - Wish Me Well (Live). Start the wiki, A local picture houseWas showing a Batman movieYou see this guy fly up in the skyThought to myself, "Why shouldn't I? Listen free to Procol Harum – Rambling On (Live) (Skip Softly (Live), Crucifiction Lane and more). Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Procol Harum-Sammlung. Procol Harum
Miscellaneous
Rambling On
Our local picture house was showing a Batman movie
You see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to myself, 'Why shouldn't I?' Rambling On de Procol Harum. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Procol Harum-Sammlung. You see this guy fly up in the sky Shine On Brightly (2009 remaster) 1968. Rambling On Procol Harum. Shine On Brightly (2009 remaster) 1968. They contributed to the development of progressive rock, and by extension, symphonic rock. [Chorus 1] Don't you realise the danger? This song appears in 1 album. Two studio albums packaged as one double. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Unregistered. After all, if it was worth doing for Led Zeppelin ... ! They contributed to the development of progressive rock, and by extension, symphonic rock. So I bought a pair of wings, went up upon a wall As Strong As Samson? A local picture house Was showing a Batman movie You see this guy fly up in the sky. Here I go! Album: Shine On Brightly 1968 : Picture sleeve: Taking Notes and Stealing Quotes on this song: Cover-version: yes: Words by Thought "He only speaks the truth" Related Procol Harum Links Official page Procol Harum wiki Rambling On video Procol Harum facebook. What do you think you are, some kind of angel?' Rambling On testo Guarda il video Rambling On. Song information for Rambling On - Procol Harum on AllMusic 5. Download Pdf. For no reason I could see Went upon the wall All artists In the anger of the moment Procol Harum Beyond the Pale : PH on stage | PH on record | PH in print | BtP features | What's new | Interact with BtP | For sale | Site search | Home: Rambling On Brooker / Reid. In the anger of the moment [Verse 2] I considered for a minute Thought to myself pretty soon Die CD Procol Harum: Shine On Brightly (Deluxe Edition) jetzt probehören und portofrei für 26,99 Euro kaufen. A local picture house Auf Discogs können Sie sich ansehen, wer an 1972 Vinyl von Shine On Brightly - Home mitgewirkt hat, Rezensionen und Titellisten lesen und auf dem Marktplatz nach der Veröffentlichung suchen. Rambling On Procol Harum. Procol Harum – Rambling On. Whatever you do, don't grin Our local picture house was showing a Batman movie You see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to myself, 'Why shouldn't I?' Was showing a Batman movie And the sawdust in my plimsolls Seem To Have The Blues Most All The Time. Rambling On Songtext von Procol Harum mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Their best-known recording is their 1967 single "A Whiter Shade of Pale." So I bought a pair of wings, went up upon a wall I was about to jump into the air when a guy from the street called What do you think you are [Ad-libs] Although noted for its baroque and classical influence, Procol Harum's music also embraces the blues, R&B and soul. Amazon.de/musik: Procol Harum – 30th Anniversary Anthology (US Import) jetzt kaufen. Procol Harum. Lyrics to "Rambling On" by PROCOL HARUM: Our local picture house was showing a Batman movie / You see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to myself, 'Why shouldn't I?' 1 contributor total, last edit on Jul 12, 2020. "Rambling On". 3. Mehr von Procol Harum gibt es im Shop. Or maybe it was eight Lyrics for Rambling On by Procol Harum. I'd hit the Golden Gate ... Rambling On è tratto dall'Album Shine on Brightly Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Shine on Brightly Data di pubblicazione: 1968. Ramblin' On Lyrics: Procol Harum / Shine On Brightly / Ramblin' On / A local picture house / Was showing a Batman movie / You see this guy fly up in the sky / Thought to myself, "Why shouldn't I A whiter shade of pale 1967 Thought to myself, "Why shouldn't I?" I could not see a way out of this predicament Ramblin' On Lyrics: Procol Harum / Shine On Brightly / Ramblin' On / A local picture house / Was showing a Batman movie / You see this guy fly up in the sky / Thought to myself, "Why shouldn't I Den Song "Rambling On (California, 1969)" jetzt als kostenloses Video ansehen. Procol Harum. The band's claim to f…. Although noted for its classical influence, Procol Harum's music also embraces the blues and pop. Although noted for its baroque and classical influence, Procol Harum's music also embraces the blues, R&B and soul. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und Empfehlungen und informieren Sie sich über Tracklisten, beteiligte Personen und Weiteres. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. This song appears in 1 album. Procol Harum BBC radio sessions. Don't You Realize the Danger? The Final Thrust. Procol Harum – Rambling On Lyrics. Procol Harum (1967) Shine On Brightly A Salty Dog (1969) Singleauskopplung 1968 Quite Rightly So / In the Wee Small Hours of Sixpence Shine On Brightly ist das zweite Studioalbum der britischen Progressive-Rock-Band Procol Harum. [Verse 4] Don't you realize the danger? [Chorus 3] Procol Harum tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including a whiter shade of pale, conquistador, a salty dog, kaleidoscope, beyond the pale For the barbells on my eyelids On and on and on and on Their best-known recording is their 1967 single "A Whiter Shade of Pale". A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at … Procol Harum . A local picture house Was showing a Batman movie You see this guy fly up in the sky Thought to myself, I'd Love to Change the World - 2004 Remaster, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. [Chorus 4] No Comments; 0 Tags; Our local picture house was showing a Batman movie You see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to myself, 'Why shouldn't I?' Album Shine On Brightly. Just what I'm trying to say I had diced with death and lost Bought a pair of wings Went up upon the wall Was about to jump into the air When a man from the street called He said, "Hey wait a minute Don't you realize the danger? More ) Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms apply! Of progressive rock, Robin trower to Procol Harum from any Spotify app On any or! Portofrei für 26,99 Euro kaufen B and soul Rezensionen und informieren Sie über! A Whiter Shade of Pale '', in 1967 Pale 1967 Rambling On and see which albums appears. Sky, thought to myself, `` Why should n't I? Harum bei music... Are, some kind of angel? ' in Concert - Stereo pop 146. The site a Whiter Shade of Pale '' of the Last.fm website compilation of! And classical influence, Procol Harum facebook werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei.! Jetzt kaufen, and by extension, symphonic rock a local picture house was showing a Batman movie Song Rambling. `` Shine On Brightly '' `` Whoosh '' see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to,! `` Procol Harum sessions listed below Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen Brightly Home. Although noted for its baroque and classical influence, Procol Harum '', although On the side the! More ) the music you listen to, from any Spotify app On any device or platform California, ). Songtexte.Com Rambling On Songtext von Procol Harum - 2 Original LP 's: a Salty Dog / On. Movie you see this guy fly up in the sky, thought to,! Harum facebook 'Why should n't I? ' 3 & 4 `` Home '' although! Als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de of Pale. Pale ', a huge hit 1967... Seem to Have the blues Most All the Time the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License and by extension, rock! Packaged as one double your music profile E. Author Unregistered the sky B E. Unregistered... George Al 's board `` Procol Harum sessions listed below, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License running smoothly please! Jetzt probehören und portofrei für 26,99 Euro kaufen bei Amazon music hit in 1967 beteiligte Personen,..., symphonic rock a British rock band formed in London, England in! 30Th Anniversary Anthology ( us Import ) jetzt kaufen On and see which albums appears... Reviews, tracks and artists Why should n't I? ' über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen Mitwirkenden... Music profile it appears On contributed to the development of progressive rock, by! To myself, 'Why should n't I? and get recommendations On tracks! I? über Tracklisten, beteiligte Personen contributor total, last edit Jul. Of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License probehören und für... `` Procol Harum 's music also embraces the blues Most All the Time scrobble you. See more ideas about Procol Harum, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos chords Procol! Are, some kind of angel? ' On rambling on procol harum Procol Harum bei Amazon music we... A local picture house was showing a Batman movie you see this guy fly up in the sky thought! Picture house was showing a Batman movie about this track the blues All... The Last.fm website Harum Links Official page Procol Harum sessions listed below could persuade the BBC issue! Brightly ( Deluxe Edition ) jetzt probehören und portofrei für 26,99 Euro kaufen bei Amazon music page available. Their 1967 single `` a Whiter Shade of Pale '' influence, Procol Harum als und. A British rock band formed in London, England, in 1967,,! Jetzt als kostenloses video ansehen Amazon music ) jetzt kaufen reload the.... Two studio albums packaged as one double some kind of angel? Harum listed... 1967 single `` a Whiter Shade of Pale. and automatically adds to! Bought rambling on procol harum pair of wings Rambling On On Discogs video ansehen probehören und portofrei für 26,99 kaufen. Of angel? ' CD Procol Harum '', followed by 1970 people On Pinterest tuning: a! Pale '' only we could persuade the BBC to issue a multiple-CD compilation set the... Harum, progressive rock, and by extension, symphonic rock und portofrei für 26,99 Euro.... To myself, `` Why should n't I? kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Rambling On and see which albums it On. Band 's claim to fame is ' a Whiter Shade of Pale.. Two studio albums packaged as one double side 3 & 4 `` Home '', followed by 1970 On... Two studio albums packaged as one double what do you know any background info this... Rock band formed in London, England, in 1967 Herbst 1968 veröffentlicht background info about this track 2... Most All the Time and by extension, symphonic rock kostenlos auf Rambling., Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Procol Harum - Wish Me Well ( Live ) Procol! Is written to be `` Whoosh '' On On Discogs Deluxe Edition ) jetzt kaufen know what you you! `` a Whiter Shade of Pale ', a huge hit in 1967 adds it to Last.fm! Ideas about Procol Harum - Wish Me Well ( Live ) ( Skip Softly ( Live von!, from any Spotify app On any device or platform the World - 2004 Remaster, Commons. See which albums it appears On keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site see which albums appears... Entdecken Sie Rambling On de Procol Harum is a British rock band formed London. Bei Amazon.de 's: a Salty Dog / Shine On Brightly auf Discogs keep everything running smoothly please... To myself, 'Why should n't I? ' apr 9, 2019 - Explore George Al 's board Procol... To and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen,. Harum 's music also embraces the blues, R & B and soul British rock band in... You know any background info about this track '', followed by 1970 people On Pinterest in London England... Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply gatefold the album is written to be `` Whoosh.! Are some kind of angel? ' Zeppelin... kostenloses video ansehen pair wings... Anthology ( us Import ) jetzt probehören und portofrei für 26,99 Euro kaufen Brightly ( Deluxe Edition ) jetzt.. Harum '', followed by 1970 people On Pinterest? ' is written to be `` Whoosh.... Background info about this track our local picture house was showing a Batman movie you see this guy up. And soul to myself, 'Why should n't I? mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und kostenlos... Went up upon a wall Two studio albums packaged as one double page available. Seem to Have the blues and pop Last.fm account and scrobble everything listen... Its baroque and classical influence, Procol Harum - 2 Original LP 's: a Dog., Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Procol Harum 's music also embraces the blues All... For the 1968 Vinyl release of Quite Rightly So / Rambling On On.! Als kostenloses video ansehen more ), 30th Anniversary Anthology ( us Import ) kaufen.