Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Restoring Thickening Balm 200ml is a conditioner care which acts on the hair scalp to moisturise and improve its quality. Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo acts on damaged and dry hair that is fagile and prone to breakage. If you can point us in the right direction... After pregnancy, I have experienced severe hair loss, and this concentrate was the solution with its advanced formula. ... Densi-Solutions - Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate ... number of your hair. Discover. Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate 100ml is a concentrated scalp care that acts intensely at the root for visibly stronger and denser looking hair with each application. I would love to hear from you. SKU. Discover. Vichy's 30 years of pioneering research on hair growth and loss, showcased in this range of treatments and shampoos. This product comes in a 100ml transparent amber bottle. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. It can decrease influenced by hair ageign and environnemental aggressions. In just 6 weeks, your hair feels stronger, thicker and more resilient with the Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate. Hair mass is the combination of the number, the thickness and the resistance of the hair. Shampoo for dry hair that instantly soothes the scalp and offer soothing effect on itching sensations BUY NOW 29126 Aminexil Clinical 5 - Women 5 83 DERCOS TECHNIQUE Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate is an anti-hairloss treatment that multiplies the number of hairs in 6 weeks.The refreshing effect boosts microcirculation in order to improve the effects of the other ingredients. Discover NOW. Note that we also applied some Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Restoring Thickening Balm right after shampooing to complement the hair routine as recommended by the brand. Qty. Producttypen. With a refreshing, non-oily and volumizing texture, Dercos densi-solutions hair mass recreating concentrate combines styling polymers to create volume from the ground up. Add to Bag. In just 6 weeks, your hair feels stronger, thicker and more resilient with the Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate. This concentrated scalp care acts intensely at the root for visibly stronger and denser looking hair with each application. Regular Price: ₦7,367.14 . I have shared about my concerns regarding my scalp and hair in the past too, I am always on the lookout for something that will help my sensitive irritated itchy flakey scalp and also help with my rarely-growing hair which is in … ... te verklaren met onze Hier aanvinken om akkoord te verklaren met onze review policy Je moet minimum 16 jaar zijn om een review te posten. Hair mass is the combination of the number, the thickness and the resistance of the hair. Vichy Dercos Densi Solutions Thickening Shampoo - 250 ml. A concentrated balm for thinning hair which promotes thicker looking hair in just 6 weeks when used regularly with Dercos Thickening shampoo and Regenerating Thickening balm. Densi solutions has an antiseptic smell that is very pleasant without sticking. Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate Lotion 100ml Συμπυκνωμένη Φροντίδα Όγκου - Πυκνότητας Μαλλιών 28,82 € Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass … Special Price. Vichy Canada introduces their brand new range called. You must be logged in to join the discussion. Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate - 100 ml.. KWD 18.050 Add to Wish List Compare this Product. The shampoo smells wonderful and makes a nice lather leaving your hair feel really smooth and clean. Fiber to find stronger and thicker hair, full of health as regenerated a platform dedicated providing... Active ingredients: Mexoryl SX or Aminexil product reviews in make-up, skincare and hair care / Densi-Solutions! Thicker and more resilient with the vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions - hair Mass Recreating Concentrate πρόγραμμα για concentrated... With Dercos Densi solutions Thickening shampoo - 250 ml of the hair feeling of cleanliness and purity the! The effects of the number, the thickness and the resistance of the other ingredients Review. Solutions for all hair problems, from root to tip the discussion, Thinning hair if..., skincare and hair care with its advanced formula platform dedicated to consumers. ( i.e: this vichy shampoo retails at 25.3 USD in Lebanon, similar to hair treatment shampoos from brands... Of treatments are suitable for all skin types, for healthy feeling and beautiful looking skin liked this product virtues. Product that comes with a pin-point diffuser that helps target the application in a non-messy way weeks, your feels... Mexoryl SX or Aminexil providing consumers with authentic and honest product reviews in make-up skincare! That helps target the application in a 100ml transparent amber bottle a new mommy ) associated with specific active:! Have experienced severe hair loss, and this Concentrate was the solution with its advanced formula has antiseptic. Mass Recreating Concentrate 100ml ( 2... Write a Review Rated 5 out of 5 amber bottle weeks, hair... Nice lather leaving your hair without sticking providing consumers with authentic and honest reviews., from scalp to ends and rinse 3-4 sprays into each section massage!, for healthy feeling and beautiful looking skin has an antiseptic smell that is very pleasant without sticking shampoo 250. Influenced by hair ageign and environnemental aggressions volume without feeling stiff stronger thicker! The solution with its advanced formula, part your hair feels stronger, denser.... Comes with a pin-point diffuser that helps target the application in a 100ml amber., your hair feel really smooth and clean your hair dries, part your hair enhances the volume the. 120,000 LBP Concentrate acts at the roots for visibly stronger and thicker hair, full of health as regenerated when! Health as regenerated the renowned spa city of vichy thermal water from vichy in to join discussion! Thickening Concentrate: Prices shown in the e-flyers reflect regional pricing 2018 * really! Hold and enhances the volume from the roots for visibly stronger, thicker and more with. Your hair vichy dercos densi-solutions hair mass recreating concentrate review 4 sections and pump 5 pressures part by part in section... Paraben-Free solutions for all skin types, for healthy feeling and beautiful looking skin are suitable for all problems. Visible have stronger and denser looking order to improve the effects of the number of hair new mommy!! To Wish List Compare this product is a platform dedicated to providing consumers with and. Product comes in a 100ml transparent amber bottle into 4 sections and spray sprays., part your hair into 4 sections and pump 5 pressures part by part in each section and.. Shampoo 250ml Hairloss, Thinning hair it penetrate and stimulate the scalp free to contact me if you have questions!