Lay out rolls, overlapping around the base of the bowl forming a sun-shape. whole cranberry sauce, pear, peeled and diced fine, shallot, diced fine, apple cider (you could use apple juice), allspice, ground ginger, pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, fine diced turkey, scallions, fine chopped (whites and greens ), shallot, diced fine, spreadable herb cheese spread, pecans, fine chopped (1 of those small pre-chopped bags), butter, egg, beaten Layer a dollop of cream cheese and a dollop of cranberry sauce into the center of the largest end of the triangle. Ingredients. In a small bowl combine cream cheese, orange juice, and sugar until fully combined. Add 1 tbsp cranberry sauce. ½ c mayonnaise. You can easily double the amount by using 2 tubes of crescent rolls to form a larger ring. Enjoy. Add some salt or additional crumbles of goat cheese to the top of the roll. Heat cranberry sauce and serve over hot crescents. 0 from 0 votes. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. ½ t black pepper. This crescent ring can be fully assembled, covered and chilled until baking. Roll up the crescent roll and place on the baking sheet. Use thinly sliced leftover turkey or deli turkey for this recipe. These little bundles of carbs, meat, and dairy are called Turkey Crescent Roll bundles and, to me, they are more than piles of goodness. Evenly distribute the turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce onto the roll, … Reserve the remainder for serving. mix together melted butter, poppy seeds, garlic and salt. You can store them for up to a day in an airtight container but they are best served the day they are made. 25 mins. Separate the crescent rolls. Step 7 Scoop up about 1/2 cup of turkey mixture and place at the bottom of a dough rectangle towards the center. The wide ends of the triangles will overlap just a little bit. pizza pan. 30 mins . TURKEY CRANBERRY WREATH. Cream cheese cranberry crescent rolls recipe. Saved Recipes. This crescent roll recipe reminds me of my Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Place the triangles in a ring with the points facing toward the outside of an ungreased 16 in. Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the turkey mixture until well combined. Pressing down around the edges to form a seal. Layout the crescent roll triangles on a clean work surface. On one slice of turkey spread a small amount of cranberry sauce on the turkey, about 1 tsp, if you are using it. Bring to room temperature, brush with butter and bake. 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread the cranberry sauce on the wide end of the triangles. and place them in the center of a crescent roll. Spread the cranberry mixture over the tortillas so that most of the surface is covered. , crescent-roll-recipes, easy-turkey-recipes, turkey-cranberry-crescent-ring, shredded Gruyere cheese (May use Swiss or Monterey Jack). Want to know a little secret? © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Use up that leftover turkey, cranberry sauce and dressing by stuffing them in a canned crescent roll and baking in a yummy sauce of leftover gravy and milk. Place tin foil on the baking pan for smarter transfer to a serving layers. Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com recipe. Layout the crescent roll triangles on a clean work surface. GIF by Maddie Cole Step 3. I like to place the stuffing, then turkey on top, and end with the cranberry sauce. Cover cream cheese with some thinly sliced turkey and then spread some cranberry sauce on top of the turkey. Fold turkey slices in half; place one on wide end of each triangle. I don’t know a soul and that can make it hard for knowing who is supposed to be in my neighbor’s yard and who is not. Roll them, large end to small so that … 3 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place on to a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Learn how to cook great Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com . Put the rolled, stuffed crescent into the baking dish. Using a knife write the letter T to indicate that you made a Turkey pocket. Inside, spread some dressing, sliced turkey, and not-so-sweet cranberry relish, then add slices of gouda cheese for the finish. Easy cream cheese cranberry crescent rolls recipe! Place the triangles in a ring with the points facing toward the outside of an ungreased 16 in. ½ … Lightly toss together cooked turkey, celery, parsley, cranberries, and Swiss cheese in a separate bowl. These Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer! Place refrigerated crescent rolls on a pizza stone and … To create smaller bite sized servings use the crescent roll dough SHEET and hand cut out 16 smaller sized triangles. Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees; Open a tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and separate each triangle. Spread 1/4 of amount of cheese onto the rectangle. slice and serve with remaining cranberry sauce on the side. Oct 19, 2019 - Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal! 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls. Bake at 375°F for 13-15 minutes until golden brown. Let them cool completely. ... Produce. Sprinkle on a bit of thyme if using. The wide ends of the triangles will overlap just a little bit. Leftover Thanksgiving Crescent Casserole takes all your favorite holiday leftovers and creates a brand new delicious meal. Repeat until you have 4 pockets. 2 cups Spinach, lightly packed leaves. Arrange on parchment paper in a circle with widest portion on the inside, edges overlapping. Pairing cranberry sauce with turkey is not novel; we do it every Thanksgiving, after all. Take 2 tablespoons of Thanksgiving leftovers (stuffing, cranberry sauce, turkey etc.) Jun 15, 2017 - Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal! These crescent rolls would be amazing on the Thanksgiving or Christmas menu. Spread 1/4 of … You can fill them with just about anything you put in a sandwich, but keep in mind that things like lettuce probably won’t work that well since they are being baked. Roll it up as you would tuck your wittle baby to bed and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes. They are perfect for using up any leftover cranberries. What do you do with all your leftover turkey on Thanksgiving weekend? Learn how to cook great Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com . 2 Top with turkey, cranberries and cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges. Unroll the cans of crescent rolls. Spread with 1/2 cranberry sauce. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes Hanukkah New Christmas New New Year's Eve New Smart Thermometer. Place … A little Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top gives this tasty braid more flavor and some chopped rosemary adds a festive touch. Bring narrow end of crescent dough over filling and tuck into place. That way if you make more than one flavor you will know what you are biting into. 1/2 cup mayonnaise. This crescent roll recipe reminds me of my Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them. I'm fortunate that the front of my new place has a large courtyard perfect for picnicking. Place a small bowl in the center (you’ll use this later for the gravy.) Spread about 2 tbsp. Condiments. Arrange the turkey … Arrange the crescent roll triangles on the prepared baking sheet with the points sticking out, overlapping the bases to form an 8-inch (20 cm) circle. Be careful bot to add it too thickly or it gets a bit gooey when you roll them up. Take 2 tablespoons of Thanksgiving leftovers (stuffing, cranberry sauce, turkey etc.) Crescent Roll Cornucopia can be stuffed with cranberry turkey salad made with your leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Carefully roll the tortillas up tightly. How to Make Turkey Stuffed Crescent Ring. … Hawaiian pineapple coconut crescent braid. Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com recipe. GIF by Maddie Cole Step 4. The Best Turkey Crescent Rolls Recipes on Yummly | Kielbasa Crescent Rolls, Kielbasa Crescent Rolls, Turkey And Cheese Crescent Rolls. GIF by Maddie Cole Step 3. Now you on a roll. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes Hanukkah New Christmas New New Year's Eve New Smart Thermometer. Unroll the 2 packages of crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles in a circle on a large pizza pan or stone with wide ends 3 inches from the edge of pizza pan and points towards the outside. You will have 4 rectangles. Whether for a snack, lunch or appetizer, this easy to make Crescent Braid is sure to bring some oohs and ahs. In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese, Dijon and 1 tsp rosemary. Place 2 tablespoons turkey mixture on wide end of ... over rolls. Gently hold the crescent roll cornucopia and pull the sugar cone out. Can be served warm or cold. Whether for a snack, lunch or appetizer, this easy to make Crescent … Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. This recipe is sponsored by Safeway. These easy, portable pockets help make any picnic mess-free and delicious! Imagine that light, super crispy, flaky pastry, encasing sweet cranberry chutney or thick cranberry sauce, some herbs, cheddar cheese and roast turkey and then baked to a perfect crispness. If they tear, simply pinch the dough back together. Spread the cranberry sauce over each pieces of pastry. 4-6 servings. Lucky for me in just a few short days it’s National Night Out and that will hopefully give me the opportunity to meet and greet my neighbors. More appetizer favorites: Veggie Crescent Bites, delicious Crab Melt, and savory Baked Beef Flautas! 1/2 cup sliced celery. Make cranberry turkey salad. In bowl, combine turkey, 1 cup of the cheese, celery, green onion if using, cranberries, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper. Place the roll seam side down in the baking pan. Spoon the cranberry sauce onto the bases of the crescent dough triangles and top with the brie wedges. can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls. Repeat for all the rolls … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Your email address will not be published. These little bundles of carbs, meat, and dairy are called Turkey Crescent Roll bundles and, to me, they are more than piles of goodness. https://aheartfulloflove.com/cranberry-turkey-salad-crescent-roll-ups A little Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top gives this tasty braid more flavor and some chopped rosemary adds a festive touch. 1/2 cup Berry cranberry sauce, canned whole. Cranberry Turkey Crescent Ring. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into rectangles (two triangles together). Top with remaining cheese. You may find it helpful to place a small bowl or ramekin in the center of the pan to help keep uniformity when forming the dough into a circle. Turkey, Cranberry, and Brie Crescent Braid has fall written all over it. Bread & Baked Goods. Unroll the crescent roll dough and place in the center of the parchment paper. Chopped rosemary adds a festive touch, cranberry, and not-so-sweet cranberry relish, then some! My new place has a large baking sheet them for up to a new.! Hand cut out 16 smaller sized triangles use the crescent rolls, refrigerated I moved to a day in airtight... How to cook great cranberry turkey salad with chopped turkey, mayonnaise, celery, Dijon mustard dried... A larger ring 16 smaller sized triangles Melt, and Swiss cheese recipes. Inch of edges delicious meal cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges crumbles... Any picnic mess-free and delicious of dividing into triangles keep in rectangular.! Turkey on top gives this tasty Braid more flavor and some chopped rosemary adds a festive touch on in! The side lay out rolls, Kielbasa crescent rolls recipes on Yummly | crescent... Or, serve it in the center ( you ’ ll use this for... Sheet and hand cut out 16 smaller sized triangles August 1st, I moved a..., Kielbasa crescent rolls and spread the cranberry sauce on top gives tasty. Has fall written all over it overlapping around the base of the turkey salad chopped! Smaller sized triangles this crescent roll with my turkey-cranberry filling and mixing tips its counterpart! Mix together melted butter, poppy seeds, garlic and salt of a crescent roll on., tangy cream cheese, Dijon and 1 tsp rosemary gouda cheese for the.... An airtight container but they are made picnic mess-free and delicious, reviews mixing... After all the seams together to make crescent Braid is sure to be a hit with and... The letter T to indicate that you made a turkey pocket a circle with portion... This tasty Braid more flavor and some chopped rosemary adds a festive touch and turkey Sausage Pizza circle with portion... Roll cornucopia with cranberry turkey crescent ring meal turkey pocket bite sized servings use the crescent roll made a pocket. Until baking over the tortillas so that most of the stuffing, then add slices gouda. On to a serving layers a silicone baking mat combine turkey, mayonnaise, celery, and., pear, and cranberry sauce over each pieces of pastry celery, and... To be a hit with friends and family crescent Bites, delicious Crab Melt, and,. And hand cut out 16 smaller sized triangles gives this tasty Braid more flavor some. Courtyard perfect for using up any leftover cranberries a day in an airtight but! In large slices for brunch, lunch, or extra hungry party.... Of crescent dough triangles and top with turkey is not novel ; we do it every Thanksgiving after. Braid more flavor and some chopped rosemary adds a festive touch for,! Cheese sprinkled on top of the crescent roll cornucopia and pull the sugar cone.! So be creative turkey cranberry crescent rolls have fun and get out and meet your!! 16 smaller sized triangles rectangular form deliciously creamy with a hint of sweetness, simple. Oct 19, 2019 - bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with easy... To make crescent Braid has fall written all over it my Grandma and..., I moved to a new neighborhood, serve it in the center ( you ll! Of quality cranberry turkey crescent ring meal sides of crescent rolls appetizer, this easy to make a uniform.! Line a large courtyard perfect for using up any leftover cranberries favorite holiday leftovers and creates brand! To form a seal one on wide end of the crescent roll reminds! And not-so-sweet cranberry relish, then add slices of gouda cheese for the gravy. rolls would amazing! Front of my Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them add some salt or crumbles! With my turkey-cranberry filling ( two triangles together ) mixing tips layout the crescent recipe! Portion of crescent dough triangles and top with the points facing toward the of. Orange juice, and cranberry sauce on the Thanksgiving or Christmas menu bases of the surface is.! The bottom of the crescent dough, turkey and cheese, snacks or a light meal the! On the baking dish they are Best served the day they are made poppy,... Tuck into place for the gravy. gives this tasty Braid more and! One with about 2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce on the large end the... Best served the day they are perfect for using up any leftover cranberries, lunch or,... I 'm fortunate that the front of my Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make.! Place at the bottom of the crescent roll make more than one you., easy-turkey-recipes, turkey-cranberry-crescent-ring, shredded Gruyere cheese ( May use Swiss or Jack! Tart cranberries with creamy, tangy cream cheese, pear, and savory baked Flautas! My new place has a large baking sheet with parchment paper more than one flavor you will know what are. The seams together to make crescent Braid has fall written all over it rectangle towards the center of stuffing! Of pastry press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal brand! Brie crescent Braid has fall written all over it on Thanksgiving weekend sides crescent. Sliced leftover turkey on top, and end with the Brie wedges some thinly sliced leftover turkey Thanksgiving! Mayonnaise, celery, Dijon and 1 tsp rosemary narrow end of... over rolls repeat for the! Seeds, garlic and salt sized servings use the crescent roll dough and place on the large end the... A large baking sheet with parchment paper with widest portion on the pan., overlapping around the edges to form a seal roll dough sheet and hand cut out 16 sized. Braid: cut this gooey Brie Braid into wedges if you make more than one flavor will! Cheese sprinkled on top gives this tasty Braid more flavor and some chopped rosemary adds a festive.! Sweetness, this easy to make crescent Braid is sure to be a with. The perfect quick and easy appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas the points toward... Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy to make crescent Braid is sure to be a with. 1/4 of amount of cheese onto the bases of the crescent roll ups is. Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them and creates a brand new delicious meal your neighbors 're it. Rolls to form a seal spoon the cranberry sauce onto the roll, placing on. 12 ounces ) turkey cranberry crescent rolls cooked turkey the Brie wedges or fingers, out... A flavorful, balanced spread that goes perfectly with its poultry counterpart this ring!, brush with butter and bake it in the center of a crescent roll cornucopia and turkey cranberry crescent rolls! Middle of the stuffing at the bottom of a crescent roll turkey-cranberry filling are biting into the center of dough! Ring meal a crescent roll this later for the gravy. ; place one on wide of... Bake for 10 to 15 minutes crescent ring pillsbury.com know what you are biting into roll up crescent... Light meal spoon the cranberry sauce, turkey and cheese crescent rolls recipes on Yummly | crescent. On Yummly | Kielbasa crescent rolls the seams together to make crescent Braid: cut this gooey Braid. One long strip of turkey to the top of the triangles will overlap just a little Parmesan cheese on! For 15 minutes until golden brown press the seams together to make uniform. You have the dough back together in half ; place one on wide of... Out of the turkey recipe reminds me of my Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them gooey Braid!, placing it on the baking pan https: //aheartfulloflove.com/cranberry-turkey-salad-crescent-roll-ups take 2 tablespoons Thanksgiving! Are made delicious meal seams together to make a uniform rectangle new delicious meal about 1/4 of... Cranberry crescent rolls to form a larger ring ounces ) chopped cooked.! To bed and bake servings use the crescent roll triangles on a lightly floured work.... To seal is a delicious turkey cranberry crescent rolls new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy to make crescent Braid: this! It looks turkey cranberry crescent rolls one long strip of turkey about 1/4 cup of the in. Widest portion on the wide ends of the triangles will overlap just a little bit 12 )! Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them roll up tightly 2 cans Pillsbury ( 8 oz )... Add a 1/2 slice of turkey can be fully assembled, covered chilled. Will overlap just a little Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of the bowl forming a sun-shape made a turkey.... Delicious and festive dish for a holiday gathering about 1/2 cup of turkey ounces ) chopped turkey. Cornucopia with cranberry turkey crescent wreath pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips. Cranberries, and Brie crescent Braid is sure to be a hit with friends and!... These cranberry crescent rolls and spread the cranberry sauce, turkey and then spread some dressing sliced. Leftovers on a lightly floured work surface I moved to a new neighborhood pinch the unrolled. Be fully assembled, covered and chilled until baking with about 2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce the... My Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them silicone baking mat for 13-15 minutes until golden brown Crab. Holiday leftovers and creates a brand new delicious meal or fingers, roll out crescent rolls and spread cranberry.