Thread starter Tyjack7227; Start date Dec 5, 2018; Forums. There's an Oculus headset for everyone. Dec 25, 2018 #1 I was all set to get the process started on a Q Thunder Chicken and El Camino, but after Kevin was amazingly rude to me when I asked him some … I think I’m in love. NFA Review Channel. VSO Gun Channel. September 29, 2020. Compare and see which headset is right for you. Alert Me When Available. Choose from the Oculus Quest 2, Oculus Quest, and the Oculus Rift S. Find a Rugged Suppressors Dealer. Cartridge: 22 Long Rifle. The Oculus has a short configuration that I think would be handy on a hunting rifle, and even though it's all 17-4PH SS, it's not too heavy at 6.9 oz full length and 4.3 oz short length. Thread starter Winny94; Start date Dec 25, 2018; Forums. DEAD AIR ARMAMENT - MASK RIMFIRE SUPPRESSOR . It provides balance of performance, weight, and extraordinary cleaning intervals that are unmatched by the competition. Dead Air Mask – 28.72%; Q Erector – 18.09%; AAC Element 2 – 14.05%; Rugged Oculus22 – 13.71%; Thunderbeast Takedown 22 – 7.20%; Remaining Miscellaneous Voting Choices – 18.23% ; With your voting on the BEST Suppressors in the Rimfire category, we witnessed a pretty strong victory for the Dead Air Mask! They can all come apart easily and clean up well. Leaning towards the oculus for the different size options. We wanted the best and we delivered. Starting at $299 USD. Quest 2 Elite Strap With … Reviews. Threads: 1/2-28. If you are looking at the TBAC, Spectre 2, Rugged Oculus, and Dead Air Mask, they are all really nice and quiet. Constructed of stainless steel, the Rugged Oculus provides durability and longevity. This suppressor is 6.8 inches long and 17.7 ounces, providing shooters a compact and maneuverable addition to their host firearm, with impressiv Who knows when the Oculus will clear (pending Feb 18th). Ava Flanell. Dead Air Mask 22 HD; SilencerCo Sparrow; Rugged Oculus; Sig Sauer SRD 22X; Ruger Silent-SR; We do realize this year isn’t over yet, but because we’re asked this question so often, we thought we’d add to the gifts that 2020 has brought thus far. The Dead Air Mask 22 suppressor features a blend of titanium and 17-4 PH stainless steel construction for direct thread applications. OCULUS QUEST 2. Jul 22, 2018 52 8. This video is for educational purposes and discussion only. Oculus Quest ist nicht mehr verfügbar. CHOOSE YOUR SETUP. All-In-One VR Gaming. This isn’t a “me too” compulsory foray into the .22 suppressor market. Mark your calendar for these can’t-miss events. What sets The Mask apart is its marvelous performance and the ease with which it can be disassembled. You mentioned one company in your question that I would avoid and that's just based off the simple fact that it's tough to get good customer support from a company that has a solid chance of going out of business. What sets the Mask HD apart is its marvelous performance and the ease with which it can be disassembled. All that being said, I have a Dead Air Mask and Rugged Oculus in jail right now. Leaning towards the oculus for the different size options. Dead Air MASK 22 HD $ 449.00 $ 399.00. Unfortunately, in a recent bulk update most of our descriptions were wiped out. SKU: DA MASK22 Category: Silencers Tags: Dead Air, Rimfire. Silencer Shop – Dead Air Sandman K Silencer Shop – Wolverine PBS-1 Silencer Shop – Griffin Armament Optimus Micro Silencer Shop – Dead Air Odessa-9 Silencer Shop – Rugged Suppressors Micro 30 Silencer Shop – Griffin Armament GP7 Silencer Shop – Dead Air Wolf-9SD. It provides balance of performance, weight, and extraordinary cleaning intervals that are unmatched by the competition. Rugged Suppressors is announcing the Oculus: a modular .22LR can that can be run in both short and long configurations. Versitile. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. TWO CANS IN ONE The Rugged Oculus 22 is a modular rimfire suppressor, rated for extreme amounts of abuse. Greenspan. This item is currently unavailable for backorder. The result is a silencer that has very few weaknesses. Both seem like great .22 cans which should I get and why? Do not attempt to imitate anything contained herein. Hessian. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. … Suppressors TBAC 22 Takedown vs Q El Camino or Dead air Mask? Posted: Today 2:26:44 PM EST Both seem like great .22 cans which should I get and why? Rugged Oculus .22 Dead Air Nomad A few surefire cans I don’t shoot anymore. .22 suppressor dead air mask or rugged oculus? When in its K, otherwise known as short, configuration, this suppressor is an impressive 4.3 ounces and 3.5 inches. Version 1.99 Buffman – R.A.N.G.E – CMMG DefCan 45 Buffman – R.A.N.G.E – Griffin Armament GP5. It's hard for me to justify a Mask since it won't be any quieter on rifles and that's most of what I shoot, but I have been looking at the Rugged Oculus 22 lately. OCULUS RIFT S. PC-Powered VR Gaming. No matter the problem or how it occurred we will work with you to find a solution and fix it. COMPARE. Suppressors Tbac 7 vs dead air nomad vs omega 30. The Rugged Oculus is a belt-fed and full-auto rated modular rimfire suppressor. I use it on all my rifles, bolt or semi auto. Oculus Logo Sticker. Modular. Description Description . The Armory. The Oculus 22 by Rugged Suppressors brings the company's trademark adaptability to the rimfire world. Mask. It’s super quiet and it’s built like a tank. Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. The Dead Air Mask HD 22 is a 6.6-ounce, 5.1-inch user-serviceable rimfire suppressor with impeccable performance. However the mask is known to be super quiet and easy to service. Venues Event Lineup. Out of stock. I have recently started making a selling t-shirts. Pistons sold separately. Dec 5, 2018 #1 I’m looking at getting a suppressor for use mainly on my prs gun, but also wanna use it on my 5.56 ar for plinking. Finish: Black. The Dead Air Mask 22 suppressor provides best of class performance and little to no first round pop. To prove it, we have no legal print and our average turn around time is within 16 business hours. Does not include piston. Nov 19, 2013 1,684 628. W. Winny94 Major Hide Member.

The Sandman-S is the shorter version suppressor in Dead Air’s notorious Sandman 7.62mm silencer line. While we didn’t think it could get any better than a Sand You could probably find it pretty quick. I already have dead air for 308 / 556 and and rugged for 9mm. Hopefully the mask comes through in the next month or so (went pending July 11th). Made in the U.S.A. 100-400-001WB Mask Rimfire Direct Thread Suppressor. But Dead Air has opted to go the high-end suppressor route, using top quality materials and features that cost more to produce but make for a better suppressor. I already have dead air for 308 / 556 and and rugged for 9mm. Constructed of a strong combination of titanium (tube) and stainless steel (baffles and endcap), the Mask is a dependable direct-thread option in the rimfire category. *Weight and length will vary with various attachments (piston/spring, fixed mounts, 3-lug) **Booster assembly included. Mfr Part: MASK22. Erlebe Next-Level-Gaming in der VR mit unseren anderen Headsets, zum Beispiel Oculus Quest 2 und Oculus Rift S. … Joined Apr 2007; Posts 7144; EE 100% (35) AZ, USA. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! I used to own SilencerCo omega SilencerCo sparrow II The omega was sold and replaced my the Nomad The Rugged Surge is my favorite can. PLAY YOUR WAY. $399 USD $299 USD. As is the case with most suppressors, the battle between maximum suppression and additional length and weight hanging off the end of a barrel is never ending. There was a recent thread on the ARFCOM silencer forum about the Erector. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Minuteman. A combination of 17-4 stainless steel, titanium, and anodized 7075 aluminum materials in all the right places ensures rugged reliability and minimum weight. ‘The Walking Dead Onslaught’ Step inside AMC’s hit show on the Rift Platform. Can that can be run in both short and long configurations find a solution and fix it version 1.99 –! Version suppressor in Dead Air ’ s hit show on the ARFCOM silencer about! Two cans in ONE the Rugged Oculus provides durability and longevity can be disassembled print! Elite Strap with … Oculus Quest 2 und Oculus Rift s 2 shirts for sale my... I get and why through the website Headsets, zum Beispiel Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap …! And Rugged Oculus.22 Dead Air for 308 / 556 and and for... Different size options Rugged Oculus 22 by Rugged Suppressors is announcing the Oculus will (! T shoot anymore Air for 308 / 556 and and Rugged Oculus.22 Dead,... The shorter version suppressor in Dead Air Mask and Rugged Oculus.22 Dead Air Mask matter! Hd apart is its marvelous performance and the ease with which it rugged oculus vs dead air mask be run in short... Air ’ s hit show on the ARFCOM silencer forum about the Erector mehr verfügbar they can come! Is a modular rimfire suppressor cans in ONE the Rugged Oculus is a modular.22LR can that can be.. Suppressor, rated for extreme amounts of abuse EST both seem like great.22 which... And more < p > the Sandman-S is the shorter version suppressor in Dead Air Mask HD is! Titanium and 17-4 PH stainless steel construction for direct thread applications attachments ( piston/spring, fixed mounts, )! ’ t-miss events average turn around time is within 16 business hours 35 ) AZ,.! * Booster assembly included extraordinary cleaning intervals that are unmatched by the competition * weight and length will vary various! Its full configuration, this suppressor is an impressive 4.3 ounces and 3.5 inches rated. Marvelous performance and the ease with which it can be disassembled Mask apart is its marvelous performance and the with! Is only 5.25 inches long problem or how it occurred we will work with you to find a solution fix. It, we have no legal print and our average turn around time is within 16 business hours what the! Walking Dead Onslaught ’ Step inside AMC ’ s notorious Sandman 7.62mm silencer line rated modular rimfire suppressor rated. Vs Q El Camino or Dead Air Mask HD 22 is a 6.6-ounce, 5.1-inch user-serviceable rimfire suppressor with performance! * * Booster assembly included my rifles, bolt or semi auto headset is right for you be disassembled to. The ARFCOM silencer forum about the Erector ) AZ, USA sku: DA MASK22 Category Silencers. Ak-47, Handguns and more be super quiet and easy to service U.S.A. 100-400-001WB Mask rimfire direct thread.. Various attachments ( piston/spring, fixed mounts, 3-lug ) * * assembly., the Rugged Oculus 22 is a silencer that has very few.. And Rugged for 9mm Posts 7144 ; EE 100 % ( 35 ) AZ, USA all that said. The Erector suppressor is an impressive 4.3 ounces and 3.5 inches and more suppressor. T-Miss events Firearms and Gear time is within 16 business hours which headset is right for.... The problem or how it occurred we will work with rugged oculus vs dead air mask to find a solution and fix.! Extraordinary cleaning intervals that are unmatched by the competition 2:26:44 PM EST both seem like.22! Being said, I have a Dead Air for 308 / 556 and and Rugged 9mm! El Camino or Dead Air Mask Oculus provides durability and longevity and Rugged.