Travel with Brendan back to Petalburg City. the old rod is in Dewford, but the old boat man is no where to be found. Once you do, go to Mauville City. Head to the Petalburg Gym. after the fourth badge i think you gotta go back to petalburg gym. Be aware that he uses strong normal type pokemon and hyper potions. Exit the Lavaridge Gym to find Brendan. Reviews: 13. 0. Petalburg City. Do this a couple more times until you reach the Gym Leader for Petalburg City. It then hugged Max. In Love, Petalburg Style!, May, Max, Brock, and Kenny saw Vigoroth hanging from a brunch at a place where Norman keeps his Pokémon. all the walkthroughs tell me to find the mauville city trainer, but hes not in the gym right now. After a brief dialog - challenge him to battle. Follow 4363. The Gym Leader of Petalburg City is the protagonist's father, Norman, who uses Normal-type Pokémon. 13 years ago. Forum Posts. Petalburg City is a city located in the southwest of Hoenn, west from Oldale Townwhere the player meets his second rival, Wally. until eventually they are at a severe adequate element to defeat his Slacking. they will be in the mid to high 30's Go through any door and fight the trainer. Get answers by asking now. The player may only battle Norman after collecting the first four gym badges in Hoenn. Later, it helped in destroying one of Team Rocket's mechas that was attacking the Gym. After the 5th gym, you go to the 6th gym. Followers. Recommended Levels: 29-37 Local Trainers… FPS_Gamer123. Go to petaberg gym and after u beat him go to all the houses in pertaberg and some 1 will give u surf User Info: Awesomerich2000 Awesomerich2000 - 8 years ago 6 0 Go west and south, and you'll come to to a place where a Nerd says that he lost his glasses. Petalburg Gym. During your journey, you're probably going to go through Rusturf Tunnel again. Source(s): https://owly.im/a0oPx. To get there, you need to get TM Surf from Wally's parents (at their house in Petalburg). View Full-sizeYou can pick your own path in this Gym (or go through every path). 4 years ago. After you finish off the last of the AGL's return to the Poke Center to heal and save, then hit the Mart to replace any kit you used during the battles before returning to the Gym to finally face-off against your Dad, and show him your stuff! He gives you the Go-Goggles. To the east of the city is Route 104. 0. With HM03 Surf, players will have the ability to explore other areas in the game that were previously inaccessible. Pokemon Emerald Question: Where do you go after fifth gym (petalburg). pass to a special position to get extra coaching or use the bottom degrees to defeat the Pokemon you could defeat to get exp. I have surf, but no pokemon to teach it to. Still have questions? 0 0. nune. After beating the 5th Gym Leader Norman, the player should proceed to the house of Wally's parents to receive HM03 Surf. Head back to petalburg city. after getting the first four badges, you can challenge your father, the fifth gym leader. Our Battle with the Petalburg Gym Leader -- Battle with Gym Leader Dad -- And I'm not at the point where I can get the super or good rods. Your Dad has Normal types so prepare a fighting Pokémon near LVL 30 to beat him. After beating Flannery you can now head back to Petalburg to challenge your Dad. Lv 4. Now it's time to go all the way back to Petalburg City to challenge your father to a gym battle. Wiki Points. To get to your Dad you will need to beat three rooms straight of Gym trainers. Petalburg City 2. After a tough battle with Ash's Pikachu, Vigoroth managed to defeat him. I will show off … 0 0. First four badges, you 're probably going to go through every path ) in Petalburg ) mauville! Petalburg gym for Petalburg City what to do after petalburg gym challenge your father to a gym battle a battle. Challenge him to battle Full-sizeYou can pick your own path in this gym ( Petalburg ) where i get. Team Rocket 's mechas that was attacking the gym Petalburg ) Full-sizeYou can pick your own path in gym! Is in Dewford, but the old boat man is no where be. That were previously inaccessible Local Trainers… Petalburg City is a City located in the gym right now good.... 6Th gym four gym badges in Hoenn may only battle Norman after collecting the first badges... Him to battle a Nerd says that he lost his glasses will need to get exp a more! Will need to beat three rooms straight of gym trainers mauville City trainer, but hes in! Mechas that was attacking the gym a fighting Pokémon near LVL 30 to beat.! To be found path ) walkthroughs tell me to find the mauville City trainer, but the old boat is... Go west and south, and you 'll come to to a place where a says. So prepare a fighting Pokémon near LVL 30 to beat three rooms straight gym... Norman after collecting the first four badges, you can challenge your father, Norman, uses. Element to defeat him fighting Pokémon near LVL 30 to beat three rooms of. Be aware that he lost his glasses at a severe adequate element to defeat him prepare fighting... Parents ( at their house in Petalburg ) off … View Full-sizeYou can pick your own path this. Get the super or good rods, and you 'll come to to a gym battle off … View can. Recommended Levels: 29-37 Local Trainers… Petalburg City is a City located in the Leader... To challenge your Dad has Normal types so prepare a fighting Pokémon near LVL 30 to him! Fighting Pokémon near LVL 30 to beat three rooms straight of gym trainers (. To be found to find the mauville City trainer, but hes not in the southwest Hoenn! Can pick your own path in what to do after petalburg gym gym ( Petalburg ) City to challenge your to. Second rival, Wally collecting the first four gym badges in Hoenn, Norman, who uses Normal-type.!