The resolution of the Dell SE2416HX PC screen is reasonable, and the size is reliable – the backlight LED is a nice touch as well. If you aren’t the most tech-savvy person around, you should still be able to set everything up; it’s that simple! Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. After one year of use, the screen started showing green and blue vertical lines. Test Settings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dell SE2416H 24 Inch FHD, 1920 x 1080, LED-Backlit LCD Antiglare Monitor, Black at Amazon.com. (habe 108 EURO bezahlt) Leider wurde der Monitor anstatt mit einem deutschen mit einem spanischen Stromkabel geliefert. With this monitor, you’ll benefit from being able to see rich and accurate colors at all times; bright reds and deep blacks have never looked this good! (as described). Herausragende Klarheit: Minimale Reflexionseffekte mit einem schlanken, unglaublich Maximaler Sichtbereich: Nutzen Sie Ihren Sichtbereich von 54,6 cm This page works best with JavaScript. Ein sicheres Gefühl: Sie können ganz beruhigt sein: Für Ihren Dell Monitor In terms of hooking the Dell SE2416HX monitor up, there are 1 HDMI connector and 1 VGA connector. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 4. A 178 degree ultra wide viewing angle, presented in Full HD and 1920 x 1080 display, is available with this monitor; creating the clearest and cleanest image you’ll ever find. Regardless of how you want to set-up your monitor, you should be able to; VGA and HDMI are the most common way to go about connecting monitors these days. Plug-and-Play: Dank VGA- und HDMI-Konnektivität lässt er sich sowohl an ältere als auch an die neusten PCs anschließen. The monitor can also be tilted in order to create optimal viewing angles as well! Dell did a great job implementing the most ideal features possible, I like the size/quality of image as well. I know that most people looking into a brand-new monitor (much like myself) are pretty good with technology, but it’s a new era nowadays – not everybody out there is comfortable with installing (and shopping for) new pieces of technology just yet. Neuware vom Fachhändler, Rechnung inkl. Der Monitor kam mit einem italienischen Stromanschluss. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This isn’t your typical Dell SE2416HK review, it’s my own view of the product – remember that. I selected this monitor because height adjustment was mentioned in the special features section when it was compared with other monitors on Amazon website. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Vorherige Seite verwandter Gesponserter Produkte, Nächste Seite verwandter Gesponserter Produkte. April 2020. If you have any technical issues within 3 months of making the purchase, there’s absolutely nothing to worry about, as Dell has you covered. Deshalb einen Stern weniger. Beeindruckende Grafikwiedergabe: Erleben Sie satte, präzise und einheitliche Farben, wie z. Geringere Umweltbelastung: Der Dell 24 Monitor ist mit I liked that a lot, because I recycle and such, as well; it’s good to know that major companies are doing the same. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 11. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Dell SE2416H 24-inch LED Backlit Computer Monitor (Black/Grey), See all details for Dell SE2416H 24-inch LED Backlit Computer Monitor (Black/Grey). The monitor build is very good and nothing about it feels cheap at all. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben. Wiederholen Sie Ihre Suche später noch einmal. Einfache Handhabung: Einfach zu bedienende Tasten an der unteren Blende ermöglichen eine problemlose Bildanpassung. Sofort lie­fer­bar, Lie­fer­zeit 2-4 Werk­ta­ge DHL DPD. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … And as always Amazon you rock. It’s very easy to set up, and shouldn’t create too much commotion. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Rücksendung 30 Tage kostenfrei. August 2020. 17 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Decent Monitor But Always Dead Pixels With DELL, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 5. Awesome product ... clarity is great and looks too big... however warranty card is missing in this. My only complaint is the power cable is too short and I am having to stretch it a bit too far so the power to the monitor keeps getting lost if I hit the wire. Nice one (two) for long hours of work. Nutze ihn nur zum arbeiten, nicht zum Spielen. an die neuesten PCs anschließen. Auch das auf der Verpackung, "Made in China" draufsteht, wusste der Kundendienst keine Antwort. Game changer during work from home due to covid-19, well worth the money. In der Grundeinstellung ist er recht dunkel. Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 29. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. All rights reserved. Der Monitor ist für den Preis denke ich vollkommen in Ordnung. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. und konstante Farben, etwa leuchtende Rot- und tiefe Schwarztöne, S2415h has all these features if you have a higher budget. Der Monitor ist soweit in Ordnung. Kann man nicht weiter empfehlen. Zum Glück hatte ich noch ein passendes Kabel. um sicherzustellen, dass dieser Artikel passt. The Dell SE2416HX computer monitor is a 23.8” inch option that’s ideal for both video games and entertainment in general. Der Monitor hat ein sehr guten Bild und auch ansonsten für diesen Preis spitze. DisplaySpecifications is not responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or other errors in the information it publishes. But when the monitor arrived, no height adjustment feature was available. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Rechnung Vorkasse. It’s optimal for just about any home environment, and is a decent size as well. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. April 2020. (23,8") mit verbesserten schmalen Blenden optimal. Juli 2020. The Dell S2419H offers a variety of ‘Preset Modes’: ‘Standard’, ‘ComfortView’, ‘Movie’, ‘Game’, ‘Warm’, ‘Cool’ and ‘Custom Color’. Das er mit einem Netzstecker ausgeliefert wird, der nicht in deutsche Steckdosen passt ist allerdings schwach! Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). The tilt feature in the monitor is outstanding. No built-in speakers, not wall mountable no audio in/out option. Der Dell P2419H ist ein 24-Zoll-Monitor mit Full-HD-Auflösung. 4 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 20. The thin bezels included within the design allow your viewing area to be as large as possible, and the screen performance is on par with some of the higher-quality monitors out there. sorgen für minimalistische Eleganz, die sich perfekt in jedes Wohnumfeld einfügt. Borders are not so thick. With everything I’ve written so far, you can probably put together that this is a reasonably manufactured monitor. 16 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 7. Monitor is good as expected, but the package seal was broken and there is no dell warranty card inside. Bildpunkten. It’s 23.8 inches wide, and features Full HD with eco-friendly materials used in the manufacturing process. Natürlich passt er in keiner deutschen Steckdose. This monitor was well worth the £99 and I would buy again. Although Dell don’t tout this as a ‘Blue Light Reduction’ mode or anything like that, it has exactly the same effect – no need for fancy marketing. Maximaler Sichtbereich: Erhalten Sie die optimalen Nutzen aus dem 54,6 cm (23,8 Zoll) Sichtbereich mit verbesserten schmalen Blenden. Very nice screen, well built, good viewing angles etc. Power Cable and HDMI cables are not included. Beeindruckende Bildwiedergabe: Erleben Sie satte, präzise