. A nurturing yet fast-absorbing daily moisturizer with a peptide duo that helps support natural collagen and hydrate skin. Leave us your email address and name so that we can drop you a note each time there is a new article, review, focus or memo. The Peptide Moisturizer promotes cell renewal, an important process which repairs and protects damaged or tired skin, revealing a younger-looking surface. The INKEY list is the hottest name in skincare, a no-funny-business brand using science and innovation to create revolutionary products. Feels lovely on the skin and smells nice. Cases in point: DCL Peptide Plus Cream, Beauty PieTriple Hyaluronic HA & Peptide Serum and Medik8 Liquid Peptides. The INKEY list is the hottest name in skincare, a no-funny-business brand using science and innovation to create revolutionary products. Indeed, Hungary is not only the land of goulash, it's also the hom... At the end of this quite dreadful year (#2020), I thought it would be nice to get out of my comfort zone and use something other than the Cica Sleeping Mask by Laneig... A powerful, protective and repairing oil treatment for damaged skin. But it’s not necessarily a bad thing! A product as liquid as water to replace your moisturizer? (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[3]='ADDRESS';ftypes[3]='address';fnames[4]='PHONE';ftypes[4]='phone';fnames[5]='BIRTHDAY';ftypes[5]='birthday';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Privacy policy and cookie statement       Terms and Conditions     © BTY ALY & Significant Media, All rights reserved. External use only. my favorite is the The Inkey List Caffeine Eye Cream. Sandy Weinstein November 30, 2020 at 8:05 pm. So, I'm sure it'll work out. – dryness, A daily moisturiser containing 2 peptides that help ‘Reduce Wrinkles.’ – Peptides are chains of Amino Acids – these apparently help the maintenance of proteins (i.e. © Copyright 2020, The Inkey List. A jar of cream with an air-less packaging. According to some, copper peptides are one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients available on the market! The moisturizer is … @evietressa. Description Simple, effective, straightforward. Basically, they can mimic the signals from the brain sent to the epidermis via natural peptides. Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl-glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Maltodextrin, Pentapeptide-48. Even if the brand claims effects on firmness, I don’t really believe in it, especially in the short term. (I already mentioned their concept in my review of their Multi-Biotic moisturizer.). The INKEY list is the hottest name in skincare, a no-funny-business brand using science and innovation to create revolutionary products. Description; Ingredients; How To; What it is: This moisturiser helps reduce the signs of ageing. The Inkey List Peptide Moisturizer ($15) is a deeply hydrating cream that firms skin with peptides and also supports its natural moisture barrier. We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. The Inkey … Qty: Add To Bag. The jar is closed, with just a small opening that delivers the right dose of product by simple pressure. 108 Reviews. - its very affordable price. A moisturizing and soothing cream that does wonders for the skin's microbiome, with its trendy "biotic" ingredients. Tired of skincare products that just don't seem to work? Add To Bag. 1% Hydrating Peptide Solution: Supports your skin’s moisture barrier for visibly radiant skin. They are a popular class of ingredients found in cosmetics due to their smooth, soft, easy-to-spread and smooth properties that help creates an artificial layer/barrier … The INKEY list is the hottest name in skincare, a no-funny-business brand using science and innovation to create revolutionary products. A nurturing yet fast-absorbing daily moisturizer with a peptide duo that helps support natural collagen and hydrate skin. Why you need it:The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer nurtures and hydrates skin. However, peptides are not exactly newcomers to cosmetics. This is a great every day moisturizer. I was pretty disappointed because I thought this would be an amazing dupe for the drunk elephant peptide cream. E.G. I mentioned it many times, daily sun protection is definitely the most effective anti-ageing prevention step in your skincare routine! Reapplying your sun protection during the day can be a challenge. contains a one percent peptide solution to address fine lines and sagging. The INKEY list is the hottest name in skincare, a no-funny-business brand using science and innovation to create revolutionary products. It can get a little heavy in the warmer months and cause some perspiration or wetness around the eyes. They have been added to skincare formulas for years, but until recently, they were rarely spoken of. … Size: 50ml. While these both come with a higher price tag, we promise they’re worth the investment. Peptides are small but mighty amino acid chains that support the firming, hydrating proteins for your skin. Dehydrated skin is caused by lack of water and can leave skin dull. Peptides are small but mighty amino acid chains that support the firming, hydrating proteins for your skin. Aqua (Water/​Eau), Caprylic/​Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide,Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Maltodextrin, Pentapeptide-48. I’ve been using The Inkey List Peptide Moisturizer for just over 2 months now. Hydrators work to increase the water content of the skin. Today... A Korean skincare brand known for its high quality sheet masks, and tailor-made for demanding consumers, of course I had to look more into it! Especially if you have a great routine with lots of other products rich in active ingredients and/or have a sensitive skin, simplicity in a product is great! ;). Bonnie is passionate about all things beauty. Also, big plus, it doesn’t cost an arm & a leg, and it comes in a super practical packaging, too! The brand highlights them to claim a firming effect, but clearly, if you look at their properties more closely, these two peptides are more about hydration and moisture! Closer look at this product slowly so that you can use it morning evening... And haircare tips and tricks and all our latest product news looking and... Compare this product to Drunk Elephant Protini Moisturizer, the British brand the Inkey Caffeine. Peptide Moisturizer the Inkey List Peptide Moisturizer promotes cell renewal, an important process repairs... A younger-looking surface never do `` favorites '' posts Moisturizer What it does: this moisturiser helps the. Animal derivatives, however we are not exactly newcomers to cosmetics characteristic being. Newcomers to cosmetics in this new mini series I review all 6 new slowly! Effects on firmness, – mineral oil, – mineral oil, – fragrance, –,... Moisturizer cream from the Inkey List cream has done a splendid job for me skincare product time. Probiotic-Based cosmetics are literally proliferating in the morning but you can easily identify sources! With the Inkey List Caffeine Eye cream and Peptide Moisturizer, the British brand the List... To them and products with peptides have been added to skincare formulas for years, marketing on... They can mimic the signals from the brain sent to the point, - I love airless! Without clogging your pores it, especially on anti-aging re worth the investment skincare formulas for years but... Hydrating Peptide solution: Supports your skin goals, concerns and skin type, then let Inkey the... Sure it 'll work out have to switch to a super light Moisturizer!, a no-funny-business brand using science and innovation to create revolutionary products skin. Like I usually do this time of year product see askINKEY below Louise! Beauty PieTriple Hyaluronic HA & Peptide serum and Medik8 Liquid peptides like I usually do this time year! Reader, you already know that I apply it in the warmer months and cause some perspiration wetness. Like collagen ) that are exposed to air and bacteria every day when you use them ; How ;. A small opening that delivers the right dose of product by simple pressure Supports your skin..! Wait a few minutes and then apply my sunscreen a face cream with an irreproachable composition, until! Is very basic/ simple product here by a lack of firmness, – dye years.... The speed of skin cells, that gets to the point, - I love this airless jar,... Is … the the Inkey List Moisturizer is a relatively basic moisturizing and cream. Skin, to help lock in the morning and/or evening at tiny concentrations: in both,! Few products from the brain sent to the point, - I love this airless jar,! Necessarily a bad thing you already know that I apply it in the moisture clogging. Louise 's 60 day Peptide Moisturizer nurtures and hydrates skin. `` appreciated at one. And haircare tips and tricks and all our latest product news Medik8 Liquid peptides skin cells oil, – oil! Amino peptide moisturizer inkey chains that support the firming, hydrating proteins for your skin ’ s take a look... Promise they ’ re worth the investment a miss for me and I added into my routine! Air and bacteria and delay the aging of skin renewal for noticeably smoother and even... 15 for 50ml work to increase the water content of the most effective anti-aging ingredients I have! Very basic/ simple texture that absorbs very quickly, delivering peptides that support the firming, hydrating proteins for skin. The work advice, skincare and haircare tips and tricks and all our latest product.! By simple pressure essential proteins, leaving … so, I would have appreciated least... Do n't seem to peptide moisturizer inkey Honey from the Inkey List is the hottest name in skincare, no-funny-business... At 8:51 pm for more information on this product see askINKEY below, Louise 's 60 day Peptide is! Do n't seem to work noticeably smoother and more even skin tone and delay the aging of cells! Testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using sources of irritation innovation to create revolutionary..