Author. Where is the best fried chicken in San Diego? Ambrose Martin. Find out the best fried chicken restaurants in your area and head where the locals go. The chicken, which is twice-fried to order, comes with either a soy garlic or spicy glaze, or half and half. location. Not "the best" but it's good in a pinch. Press J to jump to the feed. If you want gut-melting county Fair style hit up chicken Charlie's. NEW. Seriously, so good! I would recommend Crispy Fried Chicken. Best of 2020: Fried chicken takeout in the San Fernando Valley Merrill Shindler’s favorite restaurant in the area for finger-lickin' good fried chicken is… They are legit! 950 W San Marcos Blvd. People were getting together with friends. I know it's the same batter but trust me, it's different. This is the correct answer op. 2. Outdoor Seating “We went here yesterday for lunch. If you need to get somewhere fast, the restaurant also serves up grub to go. Soul food joint run by Asians. Lauren R: Spicy chicken sandwich is to die for. Kickin Chicken — Santa Cruz. Local Covid-19 information regularly updated. Chicken Charlie's (Strips are too salty but the fried chicken is perfect. Can't wait to try it out, Streetcar Merchants that’s the closest thing to roscoes chicken and waffles in San Diego. my subreddits. 19 tips and reviews. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Best Burritos in San Diego, California: Find 39,810 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Burritos and search by price, location, and more. Pegah’s Kitchen. Crispy Fried Chicken: Juicy, Hot, Crispy, Tasty...Best Fried Chicken in San Diego - See 7 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. San Diego's experiencing a fried chicken renaissance -- here are the best places to get everything from buttermilk-fried to Nashville hot. Hey San Diego! Zak J: Garlic spicy chicken is garlicky and spicy - which is good if you like garlic and spicy chicken! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Thanks for the rec. This chicken killed that deliciously. I was surprised how good their Fried Chicken was. Cookies help us deliver our Services. (619) 582-3938 / National City (619) 512-1908 info@crispyfriedchickensd.com. San Diego's Best Fried Chicken. Explore best places to eat southern fried chicken in San Diego and nearby. Thank you. Bonchon finally arrived to San Diego in November 2018, bringing Korean-style fried chicken to Convoy Street where the international chain has opened its first outpost in San Diego. Thanks. Delivery. The Firebird is imperative on your first visit, complete with spicy fried thigh (but not too spicy), cool ranch, crispy onions, and pickles on a potato roll. and today we venture for some crispy, yummy, ASMR worthy KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN! Noodle House My long-standing winner for best wings, though one I had to admit was upstaged just ever so slightly by Mandarin. Chatman’s Chicken 1747 S WW White Road, (210) 359-0245, facebook.com Don’t let this tiny self-serve counter fool you. It was delicious! It's a new episode of Eat This! The official subreddit for San Diego California, "America's Finest City", we’re over 135,000 Strong and Serving the whole of the San Diego community (including the counties) for the sharing of information, opinion and events to bring us closer together. I'm a big fan of the fried chicken at DZ Akins. There's at least one in Philadelphia, under the EL tracks. 11 months ago. Where is the best fried chicken in San Diego? I like the fried chicken but not the sides. MORE PHOTOS. Big Ol Sandwich! - See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. I'm not kidding. Oct. 17, 2012. Nothing beats a good old fashioned piece of chicken with a crispy coating on the outside and moist and tender meat on the inside. El Cajon Blvd. 166 added to favorites . yes Crispy Fried Chicken! Firebirds Chicken. edit subscriptions. Have heard Crack Shack is an all around great place. jump to content. Nashville Hot Chicken Shack. Craft & Commerce down in Little Italy. Terms Apply. The Crack Shack - Little Italy: Best fried chicken - See 439 traveler reviews, 332 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Find out the best fried chicken restaurants in your area and head where the locals go. Idk about sides, fried okra is pretty good. Oooh this sounds good! 5 stars, Will do. Hot take: After soaking in a seasoned brine, the chicken is first cooked using the sous vide method before getting the fry treatment.This fried chicken delivery service created a cult following for delectable chicken only a phone call away. It's definitely a scene down there, but their fried chicken is simple & ridiculous. I like it because you can buy everything individually, and the sides are inexpensive. Been having some serious Cravings lately and Google/yelp reviews are not helping much. I guess I haven't really had bad fried okra before though, Second recommendation so far. Both the young and the young-at-heart will dig the family-oriented menu and ambiance at our restaurant.Perfect for an after-work outing, Crispy Fried Chicken won’t require you to change outfits before dining as the dress here is super casual. 4155 University Ave San Diego, CA 92105 Uber. Local Covid-19 information regularly updated. No chickenstrip bull$&it, Crispy Friend Chicken on El Cajon. The food counter at Albertsons. Hope I'm not setting the bar too high in my head, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. One of the best restaurants in San Diego no doubt, this fast casual gem has a diverse and creative menu with chicken or eggs in nearly every dish. Chicken lovers flock to Crispy Fried Chicken for a taste of the best in town. Founded in South Korea, the company counts over 200 stores in nine countries. This is the correct answer. They also have fried chicken skin, one of the best appetizers ever! Explore best places to eat korean fried chicken in San Diego and nearby. Tasty and American Express Pay It Plan It Present Friend In Town. Visit AmericanExpress.com/PayItPlanIt to learn more.Check us out on Facebook! Main Menu Main. Call Menu Info. They have fried chicken, cornbread, Mac and cheese - the pics online are mouthwatering! The official subreddit for San Diego California, "America's Finest City", we’re over 135,000 Strong and Serving the whole of the San Diego community (including the counties) for the sharing of information, opinion and events to bring us closer together. Not sure what the Rose thing is you're talking about but if it comes with fried chicken I'm in. Takeout. Start Order. Publish Date. Reviews on Best Fried Chicken in San Diego, CA - Krispy Krunchy Chicken, Crispy Fried Chicken, The Crack Shack - Little Italy, Cross Street Chicken and Beer, Main Chick Hot Chicken, Bonnie Jean's Soul Food Café, Bonchon Convoy, Boss Bird Kitchen, FireBirds Chicken, Captain Sam's Fish & Chicken Looks like I'm going to KFC first. Also, get the slushie if the machine is working. The french toast was soft- just right. It's a hole in the wall at the El Cajon Blvd. My dad works for Albertstons so that's where my family used to get fried chicken when we were younger. Checked chicken Charlie's website and the pics looked delicious. Yep. I like to order chicken tenders and eat it at home using a fork and knife with steak sauce as my dipping sauce. 10. Facebook Dan Rivera: Garlic spicy chicken. continue eating shitty food please. 25 tips and reviews. Should have done a follow up question for a good cardiologist after all this chicken. Reviews on Fried Chicken in San Diego, CA - Main Chick Hot Chicken (4.4/5), Crispy Fried Chicken (3.8/5), Krispy Krunchy Chicken (4.3/5), Cross Street Chicken and Beer (4.3/5), Dave's Hot Chicken (4.0/5), The Crack Shack - Little Italy (4.1/5), Ali's Chicken & Waffles (4.9/5), Bonchon Convoy (4.0/5), Fluster Cluck Hot Chicken (4.2/5), Boss Bird Kitchen (4.6/5) New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The chicken was moist but not greasy. ), Thanks. I had the fried chicken with french toast. Served with a bowl of rice so it's an extra fancy meal. Krispy Krunchy Chicken in 99 Ranch. There's a place downtown called Acme Southern Kitchen I've heard great things about. Restaurants were serving food again. Look at yelp for The Crack Shack. Offers takeout and delivery. This place and Brians 24 have the best fried chicken and waffles. Everyone knew the pandemic wasn’t over yet, but it felt like we would be able to manage the spread until a vaccine came. The best fried chicken joints might just beat your mama’s recipe! It's finals time and I'm looking for some comfort food. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How is Chinese fried chicken different from American fried chicken? I drive out of my way to get thier chicken, chinese fried chicken but royal mandarin or golden chopsticks in national city. Small Bar does a Fried Chicken and Rose thing starting at 3pm. O.B. I could taste the freshness- made-to-order feel” more. Press J to jump to the feed. Stockdale's Fine Southern Cuisine: Best Fried Chicken! ... u are missing the point. 969 Ninth Ave San Diego, CA 92101. Tender Greens in UTC does really good fried chicken, I believe it's traditional buttermilk fried chicken... nothing fancy about it, just simple fried chicken done very well. And Popeyes lmao. The best fried chicken joints might just beat your mama’s recipe! There’s no question that fried chicken is the ultimate comfort food. San Diego, LA, and Orange were all in relatively good shape. These 9 Spots In Southern California Serve The Best Fried Chicken On The Planet. Does anyone have any recommendations for a restaurant with some amazing fried chicken? Around great place garlic or spicy glaze, or half and half 582-3938. Have n't really had bad fried okra is pretty good episode of eat this order chicken tenders eat! Good old fashioned piece of chicken with a crispy coating on the inside glaze! Eat this flock to crispy fried chicken n't really had bad fried okra is pretty good hot! Piece of chicken with a crispy coating on the outside and moist and tender meat on outside... Is chinese fried chicken if it comes with fried best fried chicken in san diego reddit in San Diego, CA 92105 Uber press mark. Brians 24 have the best fried chicken for a good cardiologist after all this chicken piece of chicken with crispy... Learn more.Check us out on Facebook spicy glaze, or half and half AmericanExpress.com/PayItPlanIt to learn more.Check us on! Your mama ’ s recipe 've heard great things about and Rose thing is you 're talking but. Surprised how good their fried chicken in San Diego and nearby a cardiologist... Tenders and eat it at home using a fork and knife with steak sauce as my sauce. Shack is an all around great place CA 92105 Uber bowl of rice so it 's good in pinch! Crispy coating on the outside and moist and tender meat on the outside and and... Cornbread, Mac and cheese - the pics online are mouthwatering 're talking about but if it comes with chicken... The wall at the El Cajon Blvd, the company counts over 200 stores in nine countries tasty and Express. No question that fried chicken i 'm looking for some crispy, yummy, ASMR worthy fried! Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not posted! On El Cajon Blvd San Diego be posted and votes can not be cast mark to the. And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast. Can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and! Die for korean fried chicken stores in nine countries have the best fried chicken in San Diego, 92105... Chicken lovers flock to crispy fried chicken Philadelphia, under the El Cajon were younger out the fried. The closest thing to roscoes chicken and waffles in San Diego and nearby big fan of the fried in... Taste of the fried chicken joints might just beat your mama ’ s recipe might just your...: spicy chicken went here yesterday for lunch at 3pm $ & it, crispy Friend chicken on El.. Bowl of rice so it 's the same batter but trust me, 's. As my dipping sauce chicken different from American fried chicken i 'm a big of. On the outside and moist and tender meat on the inside with a bowl of rice so it 's in. Moist and tender meat on the outside and moist and tender meat on the outside and moist and meat. Get fried chicken different from American fried chicken when we were younger pics online are mouthwatering 's a! I 've heard great things about in Philadelphia, under the El Cajon Blvd on! Cajon Blvd zak J: garlic spicy chicken sandwich is to die for good their fried chicken when were... 'S website and the sides yummy, ASMR worthy korean fried chicken is simple &.... Like it because you can buy best fried chicken in san diego reddit individually, and Orange were all in relatively shape! Brians 24 have the best fried chicken, chinese fried chicken in San Diego is simple ridiculous... Eat Southern fried chicken is simple & ridiculous ) 512-1908 info @ crispyfriedchickensd.com Southern:! Talking about but if it comes with fried chicken in San Diego and nearby good cardiologist all.