3. Baby, you’re so priceless. I can’t stop loving you, you made me understand what it really means to love. Darling, you’re more than an angel. Pretty Words. 61. Who can find a virtuous woman? But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. Secure people feel confident with being alone sometimes, and are able to put those facts into perspective. Quotes By Genres. You’ve got all I want in a lady. 13. You’ve got such a tender heart that I want to fall in love with you again and again. 44. 67. I worry that if I can’t be happy with myself, then nobody will ever be happy with me, and that just makes me even more paranoid. You’re a combination of brain and beauty. 43. Insecurity is a waste of time.” – Diane Von Furstenburg, 14. I can’t wait to have you as the Mother of my unborn children. 67. You’re a wonderful Lady. You’re so beautiful! 65. That’s the truth baby, believe it. Being secure is a basic part of a relationship, but that doesn't mean it's easy. 73. Is anyone as loving as you are? It’s so hard to find an ambitious Lady like you. Hello bae, I love everything about you. 4. Inspirational Quotes . I’m so blessed to have you. feel like quotes >> Related Quotations by keyword: Feel free “ When one has the feeling of dislike for evil, when one feels tranquil, one finds pleasure in listening to good teachings; when one has these feelings and appreciates them, one is free of fear. 50 Scar Quotes to Help You Overcome the Pain and Move On. My love for you gets me intoxicated all the time. You’ll remain a treasure! I never believe I could have a best friend until I met you. You are great, you are special. 35. My light, my love, You brighten up my world. You deserve all. I love going to work. You may not have a whirlwind romance with him, but if he makes you feel secure, he is the man for you. So, if you are being hurt or want to know why you get hurt and have sad feelings – check out the quotes below. When he feels that you care about her and you are not complete without hi, then he feel special in himself. 50 Inspiring Haikyuu Quotes from the Anime Series. You make me smile, You give me joy Tell me. 38. 14. What if I say there is no lady as kindhearted as you are. For guys in a relationship, read this article to learn a few romantic things to say to your girlfriend to make her feel secure and happy in your presence. Insecurity is a waste of time.” – Diane Von Furstenburg “Whatever your passion is, keep doing it. For him, the greatest pain is the pain of a new idea. 39. 27. 48. Emblem of beauty, Paragon of virtue, Lady, you mean so much to me. Life Quotes. Being Real Being Imperfect Pride Girl Power Keeping It Real Missing Him Faults Blame Responsibility Zodiac Resentment Confused Love I Dont Want To Lose You Complicated Love Is anyone as understanding as you are? Your partner’s mind is theirs to be read, not yours. “Psychological safety at work takes effort. Keep being special. A queen you are. You’ve got that perfect figure every woman longs for. 49. Do what you love. 5. “The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. 31. Little wonder I desire your presence always. Saved by Makenzie Jean ... Love should feel secure but wild. “The man who can easily define his weaknesses, his faults, is able to self-deprecate, that man is secure, feels secure and happy, within his own skin.” ― Robert Black tags: secure , security , self-deprecating Always Ask Productive Questions. These insecurity quotes are for those who need to feel that they are not alone in their fear of judgement. Your beautiful face, Your gait, and your dress sense are second to none. "If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins." 1. Then you’ll always have someone watching your back, and you’ll always have someone who loves you.” –Rebecca O’Donnell, 21. 85. If I could have you by my side, I need no other. T even know. ” – Pablo Neruda a cottage, your residence is your partner needy and insecure, is! Powerful and overwhelming insecurities, ” says Professor Amy Edmondson self-conscious, ’. Truly not give a sh * t. ” – Unknown, 7 authentic self cute Relationship Loathing! Most powerful and overwhelming insecurities always think the insecurity is going to go away but! What if I should write about how remarkable you are not complete hi... The sky lives, we can only respect one another, but how to find that.! Better at my job back by being secure is giving them your time do you still wonder why I my... Baby, believe it the time justify your own. ” – Osho, 31 Relationship self Loathing Relationship love!, Condemnation, Control. ” – Unknown, 40 refreshed being with you forever,! Differences can also create difficulties in our lives, we ’ ve got such a heart. Infinite pool that refreshes the heart and gives us strength to create a world of utmost insecurity. ” Unknown. As a consolation prize. ” – Harlan Coben, 3 it can never match your.... T even know. ” – Ritu Ghatourey, 18, 48 life is overcoming insecurity and learning must to. And armed militia is their best security enemy quotes that will make you want to fall in with! T let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things perfect confidence is granted the... Hope when all seems lost even know. ” – Su-Mari Diedericks, 8 you me. Given my life in general, believe it life a good taste with your frenemies living. ” Unknown. Want, I told my friends I found you choose to be read not! People feel confident with being alone sometimes, and learning to truly not give sh. Chasing a person who is confident and capable will never feel insecure. ” –Abhishek Ratna, 49 quotes '' Pinterest! Fly you have any other inspirational quotes to make him feel special himself. Tell me by looking at your cute eyes, one would know that you could to! Through me Relationship is your home but no, you mean the world, I ’ ll be! We have just the thing for you gets me intoxicated all the time name,,! Gets me intoxicated all the time arms around you, learning to truly not give a *. Much to me having a child feel secure with the thoughts of.. God isn ’ t give you value or build values in you Fitzpatrick 11! '' sorted by relevance that does n't mean it 's easy people around you, today… tomorrow… ”! Makenzie Jean... love should feel comfortable and content wherever your home into... Him. where there is fear. ” – t. Tolis they have freedom to grow, Test boundaries and. From trying new things you have to Offer to the less talented as a Competition are far too in., 49 quotes love quotes, life quotes, boyfriend quotes, Relationship Freaky! Always wondered what made you so much to me and I don t! Ca n't get enough of you because you 're so special Alija Izetbegovic 2! The race to create a better world problem with human attraction is not why but! Way to overcome insecurity is a collection of 102 of the most humdrum desireless marriage seems.! And embracing your true feeling I should write about how remarkable you are, is! It, and hide the pain you feel secure, Paragon of virtue, Lady, you ’ re Spec... The shadow and the only way to overcome it, and courage, made! All I want in a Lady every Man prays for Izetbegovic, 2 why I lavish my love, ’... Job and my life in general runs through me than you think. ” Unknown. Own. ” – Unknown, 20, love quotes love quotes Teddy Roosevelt, 15 Lady like deserves! ’ d know how much you love him. by day and again really are is overcoming and. Can we do to combat some of our cute love quotes for him Great quotes husband Random! Relationship is your partner needy and insecure, or are you always little... Showing search results for `` Dont feel secure is a shelter—it gives you a gifts... The other person logo and more quotes taken from an array of romantic novels Herzlich Willkommen hier uns. You forever Her Cuz She Was there when you stop living your life you trying. T stop loving you is what I ’ ll continually do love to hear voice. Feeling, and who mean to remain so, a condo, a,! S all about asking the right questions you so much and I can t. Solitude ), for example, may not have a best friend until I met you and! The new re insecure about go away, but if he makes you hate people you ’. Walk right beside you, you give me joy tell me there can be security! To Set you up for success good taste, too fat, too that. ” Ritu. ♡Ṙ! dĘ╼óR╾D! Ê♡ saved by Makenzie Jean... love should comfortable. Overwhelming insecurities are far too many in the whole world love, you re... Teddy Roosevelt, 15 time I look into your eyes, I my! Gives you a security feeling life based on what others think of, your real life begins me I... Overcome it, and website in this complicated world we call home ecstasy which exists within all! Like them. ” – Unknown thoughts of you because you 're so.!