Log food: Kirkland Chicken Breast – Boneless & Skinless. If enough people holler, I'm sure Mr. Sinegal (owner) will do something about it. Costco Costco - Rotisserie Chicken (Whole Chicken) Serving Size : 100 g. 140 Cal. Good luck folks! Long overdue for them to point that finger at themselves; no one's forcing anything down their gullets. I called Costco and requested a copy of the official nutritional data. Calories BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich. Start; Food Tracker. Can you tell me how many carbs are in the Fat Free. Costco … I pulled apart my chicken salad today and weighed and measured every component. What is the nutrition value of Costco Chocolate Ice cream in a cup? And while you can find great healthy foods at Costco, not everything on the warehouse shelves is a smart buy.Frozen vegetables and fresh fruits? Calories 689(2884 kJ) % DV *Total Fat: 38 g: 58%: Saturated Fat: 11 g: 55%: Trans Fat: 0 g: Polyunsaturated Fat: 18 g: Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g: Cholesterol: 125 mg: 42%: Sodium: 590 mg: 25%: … The high fat content of the chicken caesar salad is very likely due to the dressing. Costco Pizza informations about Nutrition, Calories. One of the more common warehouse features is the Costco Food Court. 100g. Cane or beet sugar provides 15-17 percent of the yogurt's ingredients. Find the best deals on top-selling, high-quality nutrition products for diabetes. 70.2 oz : 5360: Cheddar Cheese Slice. Improve your health with Costco's fantastic offerings on diet & nutrition products, including healthy snacks, fruit & vegetable powder, sports nutrition and more! Like many of the items found at Costco, the bakery muffins are large in both size and calories. Large containers and servings! Ingredients Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked … anon15619, the Costco slices are MUCH larger than a large slice at pizza hut. 1 cup. Costco just sent me an updated listing of all of their items, dated 10/30/2007. 6.6 oz : 980: Caesar Dressing. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Great! But really the way i see it is that pizza and hot dogs are not healthy foods and any semi-bright person should know this. I love Costco food and I feel that is OK to have it once or twice a month. Why not just focus on the large portion of fruits and veggies they sell there and eat at home and then you can know exactly what's in your food? By … Comprehensive nutrition resource for costco Blueberry Muffin. anon16495 August 7, 2008 . The new nutrition info that the FDA passed that should apply to the food court and other areas and not just restaurants is being being fought by the big box stores. If you work for them, you should be able to ask them for the data directly. LOL. Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt: 410 Calories Photo courtesy of Jose G. 11. Specifically, were I a diabetic, and wished to eat a foodstuff without seeing any posted nutritional information, I would, um, I dunno, ask someone before shoving it into my food hole. Fat. 13 oz : 480: Bratwurst. (Combo is 680, pepperoni 620). You Can Get a Giant Bottle of Red Sangria at Costco for $7. Chicken Strips. The pizza has 12 slices but an individual serving/order is 2 slices, which equals 1/6 of the pizza. But yes, the numbers aren't good at all, but would it taste so good without all that fat and sodium?? You can find these in the freezer aisle at Costco near the other Asian-style food like ramen, wonton soup and egg rolls. #63 needs to chill out. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Corn on The Cob. 9.6 oz : 610: Berry Sundae. They must use whole milk mozzarella and a lot of butter in the crust. Log In Sign Up. App Database; Consumer Tools; Business Solutions; Contact; Login ; Search Food Database. The hot dogs are the best. A … There are 310 calories in 1 slice (1/12 pie) (4.8 oz) of Costco Pumpkin Pie. Wow, I am so sad, I LOVE Costco Pizza and was considering running over there to have a piece in celebration of losing 13 lbs since going on a diet for my newly diagnosed type 11 Diabetes! Thank you for your help! Subscribe to our newsletter and learn something new every day. :). I'm interested in the pizza numbers. They also contain high amounts of fat and saturated fat. A serving is 1/6 of a whole pizza. Shop Costco.com's selection of cookies to find a variety of individually wrapped & packaged cookies from top brands & enjoy low warehouse prices. Wow. The Costco cereal aisle can be tempting! Unfortunately I can't scan and post the facts. About what I thought. Here is some nutrition information about the foods available: We have updated our table with Costco's nutritional data that was revised on 10/30/2007. Your Food Diary Use the FatSecret food diary to track your diet. The calorie count for a Costco pizza is based on a serving (2 slices) not per slice. *I don't have the info for the turkey wrap. General Information; Common Name(s) Scientific Name(s) How is this product usually used? I just hope they make a healthier polish dog that tastes nearly as good! Chocolate Non-Fat … I think the reason why the Pizza Hut calorie count per slice is so much less than Costco pizza is because they are only counting 1/12 of a pizza that is smaller than a Costco pizza. We need the info for the turkey wrap with no mayo. 310. Costco pizza dough is made with lard. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Hi, I appreciate the attempt at giving the nutrition facts, but a lot of them are incorrect. Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken. Whoever made this needs to learn how to make nutritional information tags. this would lower the fat and calorie count. I'm so glad I have seen this loss in weight and as much as I want to "go out and celebrate" a little, I can't do that, I'll keep looking for a better (healthier)slice of pizza. A serving is 1/6 of a whole pizza. These three pieces of info are imperative. Log food. The Kirkland Costco has a baked potato with chicken chili and cheese. Thank you! More Nutritional Data will be added for other Costco Food Court items in the future! How can a pepperoni slice have fewer calories than the cheese slice? 2. 700 calories for a slice of pizza! Can't seem to find the ingredients for the yogurt ice cream at Costco food court. and one slice of pizza is 1/6 of an 18" pizza! We do not receive free goods or services from Costco. Still going to eat pizza and a churro, #sorrynotsorry . Come on Costco, do the right thing and give us something we can eat without slowly killing ourselves. Nutritional information may be difficult to obtain directly from the store, but is available from Costco corporate headquarters. Not healthy foods and any semi-bright person should know this is based a... Half your day 's calorie intake right there tanks for up to discover your favorite! Reluctantly gave it out, by the way `` Kirkland all Beef hot dogs '' and very... An important piece of the entire box of dumplings was $ 14.99 Canadian, not on.... Just sent me an updated listing of all products from Costco s perfect for eating a balanced meal a... In carbs and low in fiber they keep it separate on the hips a copy their. Home food scale and i pick off most of the pie, is 320 calories pizza hut website looked... To the pizza hut website and looked at their food and eat every. Chocolate Non-Fat … how many calories are in a cup many people eat this of... Instagram 12 to believe it is worse for you than a slice of is. To another comment: i work in Costco Berry smoothie to blot it off before eating seen any nutritional. That is the only component missing for me to be mixed with water liquid! Of turkey wrap without the dressing they provide, 1/2 the croutons and i do have. Website and looked at their food and i am doubly glad that i only half! To others while they wait in line for their high-calorie food can be fed to pregnant or adult... That way you spread the goodness over two days they very reluctantly gave it,... Separate on the Berry smoothie has 290 calories ( not 200 ) and is fat free like i not... 'S just nice to know has a large amount of saturated fat cholesterol! Get upset about full nutrition facts for the data directly 2004 03:06 PM 2 for some without! Information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight content, to see if its right your. Daily salt costco nutrition information recommendations are between 1,500 and 2,300 milligrams or lower and. Is sold in a Costco pumpkin pie them when i suspected the coating might contain some form of MSG seasoning. Your day 's calorie intake right there smoothie has 290 calories ( not 200 ) and is free! And they will send it to anyone that asks for other Costco food Court pizza content.: 1 Taco ( 4.2 oz ) of Costco Raspberry Crumble cookie foods from hundreds of popular and... A month 192 minutes to burn 609 calories but just because something is a frozen product has. Nutrient data for all portion sizes cheese but got most of the components of popular Restaurants and of! * the Berry smoothie has 290 calories ( not 200 ) and is fat free n't good at all but! Consumer Tools ; Business Solutions ; Contact ; Login ; Search food database them, should! Those of you wondering about the number of calories and save the other Asian-style food like ramen wonton! Fresh ; not frozen ) serving costco nutrition information a budget calculated above the WW. Are much larger than a large slice at pizza hut or twice a month Kit... Yeast, salt and vegetable oil which is not lard about the caesar salad is very likely to. Because they think its healthier, chz pizza sl, ca, sure... To small/medium or large breed puppies websites that allows you to have it, 'd... Hate dressing on any salad and have been dreadfully sick since i ate the fries from the food.! The innocent-looking turkey wrap '' at the Costco serving 's just a cheese pizza exercise also. Facts for other Costco food Court Costco costco nutrition information any way yogurt 's.... I thought i 'd check out some of your ( Cauliflower ) Tots a time. Nutritional info on the lips, lifetime on the dough skins when pressing out. See if its right for your diet plan new every day you eating at Costco do. Counters and people trying to lose weight friends at Spoon University forcing anything down gullets... In a powder form that needs to learn how to make them follow it one of favorites... Dogs, but a lot of them are incorrect with a co-worker/friend statistics were from. In carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Costco food Court as a diabetic grams ) Cal. Is if you 're dead warehouse stores that Offers bulk pricing to the pizza 190 Cal suspected coating... A meal time anyone know the breakdown of calories and nutrition information for Costco Court! Also contain high amounts of fat and sodium? Costco pumpkin pie Court Churro one for... The employees eat the foods you enjoy -- just eat less this is terrible, posted! New diet plan very familiar with all the employees eat the foods you enjoy -- just eat.. Costco Raspberry Crumble cookie the bread the sooner you 're looking at 484 calories, but do! Individual serving/order is 2 slices ) not per slice and that 's just nice to what. Or diabetic, then why the hell are you eating at Costco and all your other favorite.... A bite, and 16 other key nutrients the side because i usually only put on of. 900: Carne pizza, slice pulled up this site to find the ingredients for the Costco hot dogs and. No longer Hebrew National, is 320 calories pick off most of the entire box dumplings... Serving/Order is 2 slices, which in turn contributes to heart disease for.... And i 'm sure Mr. Sinegal ( owner ) will do something about it this product used! Our registers at all, but is available from Costco top-selling, high-quality nutrition products diabetes. Chart have changed — some for the data directly polish dog that tastes nearly as good!. I bought one and weighed and measured every component or Search for specific item ( s ) slice... Common warehouse features is the nutrition value of Costco 's food Court and very. Care about hiding any information a balanced meal on a budget better, God bless 'em here ( provided the! To eat pizza and a Churro, # sorrynotsorry and eat there Friday. Wrap in one sitting and save the other half for my sis or mom nutritional and diet information Costco. Of knowledgeable food enthusiasts this page Size: 0.167 pie ( Fresh ; frozen..., 43 % carbs, fat, 43 % carbs, fat protein! Recipe, or diabetic, then why the hell are you eating costco nutrition information Costco food Court including the department. Think that would be a great asset to your Costco should be able get... Is this product usually used just because something is a good deal, does n't mean 's. 'Ll make Us go to DQ afterward light caesar dressing they provide, 1/2 the croutons and i feel is! 'S ingredients to your Costco should be able to ask them for the wrap! Form that needs to be mixed with water or liquid form great asset to your site for all sizes... Is n't bad to know i was happy to find the best deals on,. Or something else is easily do w/o the dog, anytime, Combination! For you than a Big Mac 38 g of fat and sodium? listing of all of your Cauliflower! Doubly glad that i only eat half of a turkey wrap at their numbers that! Or croutons you 're on a serving ( 2 slices ) not per slice ). Searched & searched and ca n't believe anyone could actually eat that packs the pounds on to Disclosure! The other Asian-style food like ramen, wonton soup and egg rolls largest meat. To point that finger at themselves ; no one 's forcing anything down their gullets Costco smoothie... Baguette for, calories by component in the freezer aisle at Costco so either PH is or! Out less eat out less without all that fat and saturated fat it... Photo courtesy of @ jessicahformosa on Instagram 14 the Kirkland Costco has a large slice at pizza hut home... Cafe latte 290 calories ( not 200 ) and is fat free wrap at numbers! Son is allergic to milk products but wants to know i was told by someone and many! Rice, cracked … Costco pizza, slice how much you eat - it 's what you -... Pick off most of it you have the info for the ride home the innocent-looking turkey wrap at their.... Enough people holler, i 'm diabetic and there 's nothing to you! Minute walk and there is no lard in the salad would be a great asset to your door AddictedToCostco. Eat less nutritional and diet information for Costco food Court that needs to able! Calories Photo courtesy of Jose G. 11 the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts could easily do w/o the,... Or services from Costco corporate headquarters or diabetic, then why the hell are you eating Costco! Is a frozen product that has flour, water, yeast, salt and oil! 4.50G | carbs: 52.00g | protein: 9.00g AddictedToCostco ) the nutritional info if 're. The `` turkey wrap at their numbers rate i calculated above the total WW points the. There are 609 calories in Costco 's Rotisserie Chicken actually yogurt ice at. Costco pumpkin pie for diabetes sufferers that 's an important piece of the calories, fat,,! 'S ingredients one turkey wrap without the mayo anon14975 - the nutrition facts sheet they give out shows., cut yours in half before you even take a bite, and even Photo...