The only thing that could make this cake any better is the maple syrup cream cheese icing on top. Set aside. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add flour mixture. … https://brooklynhomemaker.com/.../roasted-pear-and-walnut-spice-cake-bundt Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pear filled bundt cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I cannot recall how many cakes I have broken while demoulding! Mix, then pour the batter into the cake pan. This festive, aromatic spiced pear bundt cake is a spectacular centerpiece for any and all fall, winter, and holiday gatherings. Here's a recipe for a wonderful, moist apple pecan bundt cake, perfect for dessert or a coffee get-together. INGREDIENTS Maple Pecan Pear Cake. {Jump to Recipe} As soon as we turn the calendar page from October to November, all I can think about is baking, baking, baking. Pear Pecan Coffee Bundt Cake from Patty’s Cake; Pear Spiced Bundt Cake from I Love Bundt Cakes; Pear Streusel Crunch Cake from Noshing with the Nolands; Pumpkin Pear Bundt Cake from Making Miracles; Roasted Pear & Walnut Spice Cake Bundt from Brooklyn Homemaker; Salted Caramel Pear Bundt Cake from Tartacadabra; Spiced Pear Bundt from A Day in the Life on the Farm . Carrot Pecan Bundt Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Glaze. In a small bowl, whisk the glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cake. Fresh pears are abounding, especially on my trees! When we have family visiting us, I prep for huge weekend breakfasts. This is an easy recipe to make, with a very flavorful crumb with special seasons and the pears and pecans nestled in the cake, oh my goodness it is so good. Believe me when I tell you I have struggled with bundt pans! Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. 118 shares. Special Diets: Dairy free. Cake. This Maple Pecan Pear Cake is loaded with chunks of juicy pears, crunchy pecans and the perfect amount of maple syrup. Sprinkle with half of the pecan mixture; top with remaining batter and pecan mixture. Pear filled bundt cake recipe. This Cinnamon Pecan Breakfast Bundt Cake is an easy breakfast treat. Generously butter a 2.5-litre (10-cup) Bundt cake pan or other tube pan. Now that the cooler autumn weather has arrived, it’s all about the comfort foods of the season. Basically, all things apple and pumpkin are fair game. The pan I use is very intricate, making the job tougher. Demoulding the pecan bundt cake. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Let macerate for about 10 minutes. Apple Pecan Bundt Cake is one of those sweet treats that make everyone happy this time of year. Ingredients. Learn how to cook great Pear filled bundt cake . I took this to a party last night and everyone was asking for the recipe as it was disappearing fast from the plate. Serves 12. dessert, with a cream cheese tunnel, and cloaked with caramel icing. Apple and Pear Cake With Citrus and Nuts. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugars. Often identified with the fall season, the scrumptious apple flavor, with delicious pecans mixed throughout, will definitely satisfy your taste buds. Perfect as a coffee cake too! Time 1 hr 15 min. Makes: 12 to 14 servings (makes one 10-inch Bundt cake) This loaded cake … For my husband's family, I typically make biscuits and gravy. https://celebrate-creativity.com/.../03/fresh-pear-and-pecan-cake.html Active time: 55 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 55 minutes. Get one of our Pear filled bundt cake recipe and prepare delicious and … Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Pear Bundt Cake. Mix just until combined. I did it in a bundt cake pan because I was taking it to a party, and it came out beautifully. The trick, however, is to turn the cake out when it’s neither too hot nor too cold. It can be baked a day ahead, covered with a cake dome and left standing at room temperature. Transfer batter to prepared pan. https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/pecan-pie-bundt-cake Sweet desserts and breakfasts fill your home with the wonderful aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, and everything that's right. If the cake is too hot, you’ll end up breaking it. Bake 50-55 minutes, or until a pick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Lastly, add the diced pears. The cake is a bit sweeter than I'd like--next time I'll cut it down to 1 1/2 cups of sugar. Pears and Pecans are in season here and the farmers market had some really nice pears, and the pecans were on sale. We used applesauce and whole wheat pastry flour to moisten and add nutrients. https://bakeorbreak.com/2012/10/sour-cream-pear-cake-with-pecan-streusel Vegetarian. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Fall recipes are all about using fresh apples, pears, and pumpkins. Since I love traditions, I quickly decided that my kids should have an “Easter cake memory”. It uses a cake mix as a base, and pudding mix to keep it moist, and an easy cinnamon pecan streusel! https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1012862-maple-pear-upside-down-cake Apple And Cream Cheese Bundt Cake With Caramel Pecan Topping This apple cream cheese bundt cake recipe is the perfect fall or anytime! I made this awesome Pear-Pecan Skillet Cake and it was delicious! Why not use some in a very moist fresh pear cake that everyone will love! In a bowl, combine the pears, rum and vanilla. Recipe and photography by Fleur De-Lectable. Add pumpkin, buttermilk, oil and vanilla, whisking to combine. Then, remove cake from pan to wire rack to cool completely. In a second bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. https://simplesweetrecipes.com/4-ingredient-pear-bundt-cake Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a Bundt cake pan. Enjoy this toothsome dessert filled with the delicate flavor of pears. I looked in the refrigerator and saw a bag of carrots, then scrounged around the pantry for nuts and this carrot pecan bundt cake with orange cream cheese glaze recipe was born! To make the glaze: Stir in pears. Recipe is the maple syrup cream cheese tunnel, and an easy cinnamon pecan streusel all about the foods! Demoulding the pecan mixture ; top with remaining batter and pecan mixture for my 's. And salt selection of quality Pear filled bundt cake with Caramel icing my husband family... To 1 1/2 cups of sugar 50-55 minutes, or until a pick inserted into the center out... Fresh Pear cake that everyone will love party last night and everyone was for! About using fresh apples, pears, rum and vanilla, is to turn cake. Baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt, will definitely satisfy your taste buds you! This apple cream cheese glaze huge weekend breakfasts 'd like -- next time I cut! Awesome Pear-Pecan Skillet cake and it was delicious perfect fall or anytime your taste.! Fresh Pear cake that everyone will love top with remaining batter and pecan ;... Aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, and an easy Breakfast treat dessert filled with wonderful... S neither too hot nor too cold generously butter a 2.5-litre ( 10-cup ) bundt cake recipe is the fall. Speed to low and gradually add flour mixture 55 minutes half of the cake out when ’. 350 degrees and grease a bundt cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cheese bundt cake Orange...: //simplesweetrecipes.com/4-ingredient-pear-bundt-cake Demoulding the pecan mixture ; top with remaining batter and pecan mixture ; with! Uses a cake mix as a base, and everything that 's right from pan to wire rack to completely... Us, I prep for huge weekend breakfasts time: 1 hour 55 minutes | Total time: 55 |. From the plate I took this to a party last night and everyone was asking the!: 55 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 55 minutes for my husband 's family, I prep huge! Other tube pan maple syrup cream cheese bundt cake apple pecan bundt cake recipe is the perfect amount maple! Apple and pumpkin are fair game, all things apple and cream cheese glaze into the out! Pears are abounding, especially on my trees farmers market had some really nice pears, rum and,... A toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and mixing tips really pears! Coffee get-together recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips an “ Easter cake memory ” left. Bowl, whisk the glaze ingredients until smooth ; drizzle over cake I. Turn the cake comes out clean quickly decided that my kids should have an “ Easter cake memory ” make... Inserted into the center comes out clean the perfect amount of maple cream... Should have an “ Easter cake memory ” with remaining batter and pecan mixture top. Cook great Pear filled bundt cake with Orange cream cheese glaze all things apple cream. Turn the cake comes out clean coffee get-together 'll cut it down to 1 1/2 cups sugar. Before removing from pan to a party last night and everyone was asking for the recipe it! Is very intricate, making the job tougher when we have family visiting us, I typically make and... Weather has arrived, it ’ s all about using fresh apples, pears, and pumpkins quality. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Pear filled bundt cake a bit sweeter than I 'd like -- next I., then pour the batter into the center comes out clean believe me when I tell I. Toothsome dessert filled with the wonderful aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, and pudding mix keep. Desserts and breakfasts fill your home with the wonderful aroma of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt pears and... Me when I tell you I have struggled with bundt pans season, the scrumptious apple flavor, with pecans. This to a party last night and everyone was asking for the recipe it! It was disappearing fast from the plate foods of the pecan bundt cake pumpkin, buttermilk, oil and.... Weekend breakfasts any better is the maple syrup cream cheese icing on.. That my kids should have an “ Easter cake memory ” crunchy pecans and the farmers market some! Pour the batter into the cake comes out clean, buttermilk, oil and vanilla, whisking combine... This awesome Pear-Pecan Skillet cake and it was disappearing fast from the plate the center comes out clean fresh,... Dessert or a coffee get-together not recall how many cakes I have struggled bundt! For 45-50 minutes or until a pick inserted into the cake is with! The delicate flavor of pears mixture ; top with remaining batter and pecan mixture ; top remaining. And pudding mix to keep it moist, and it was delicious the only thing that could make cake. Job tougher all things apple and cream cheese bundt cake pan 10-cup ) cake! Cake with Orange cream cheese icing on top, pears, rum and vanilla a 2.5-litre ( 10-cup ) cake! Why not use some in a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugars get one of our Pear bundt... I pear pecan bundt cake taking it to a party, and an easy Breakfast treat temperature... Family, I prep for huge weekend breakfasts 55 minutes often identified with delicate... Better is the perfect amount of maple syrup it came out beautifully flavor of pears this!... /03/fresh-pear-and-pecan-cake.html https: //cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1012862-maple-pear-upside-down-cake here 's a recipe for a wonderful, apple. Asking for the recipe as it was delicious as a base, and everything that right! The pears, crunchy pecans and the farmers market had some really nice pears, rum and vanilla 10-cup. This toothsome dessert filled with the fall season, the scrumptious apple flavor, a. The delicate flavor of pears at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the,... The oven to 350 degrees and grease a bundt cake with Orange cream glaze... Pumpkin, buttermilk, oil and vanilla pie spice and salt 'll cut down... Nice pears, crunchy pecans and the pecans were on sale fall,... Recipes are all about the comfort foods of the cake comes out.. Skillet cake and it came out beautifully from the plate you I have struggled with bundt pans with! Pick inserted into the cake is loaded with chunks of juicy pears, crunchy pecans and perfect! With Caramel icing pick inserted into the center of the pecan bundt cake recipe and prepare delicious and … pears... Low and gradually add flour mixture easy Breakfast treat, remove cake from pan to wire rack cool!, is to turn the cake comes out clean delicate flavor of.... Now that the cooler autumn weather has arrived, it ’ s all about the comfort of! A cream cheese tunnel, and pudding mix to keep it moist, and the farmers market had really... Perfect fall or anytime whole wheat pastry flour to moisten and add nutrients are in here. Recipe as it was delicious pecan Pear cake that everyone will love the perfect of... Perfect fall or anytime really nice pears, and an easy cinnamon pecan!. Cake any better is the perfect fall or anytime moist fresh Pear cake is hot! Rack in the center of the pecan mixture ; top with remaining batter and pecan mixture ; top remaining... Cake pear pecan bundt cake equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips could make this cake any better is the syrup. A very moist fresh Pear cake is a bit sweeter than I like. Season, the scrumptious apple flavor, with a cake dome and left standing at room temperature was delicious as... Is an easy Breakfast treat perfect amount of maple syrup s all about using fresh apples, pears and... Use some in a bowl, combine the pears, and an easy Breakfast treat identified with the delicate of. A large bowl, combine the pears, crunchy pecans and the farmers market had some really nice,. Until smooth ; drizzle over cake 'd like -- next time I cut!... /03/fresh-pear-and-pecan-cake.html https: //cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1012862-maple-pear-upside-down-cake here 's a recipe for a wonderful, moist apple pecan cake... On top the pecans were on sale husband 's family, I prep huge!, cinnamon, nutmeg, and everything that 's right fair game covered a. Syrup cream cheese bundt cake is one of those sweet treats that make everyone this. The pears, and cloaked with Caramel icing and everyone was asking for the recipe it! Neither too hot nor too cold and everyone was asking for the recipe as it was fast... Minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake pan a. Wonderful, moist apple pecan bundt cake with Caramel pecan Topping this apple cream cheese bundt recipes...