Log food: Kirkland Chicken Breast – Boneless & Skinless. If enough people holler, I'm sure Mr. Sinegal (owner) will do something about it. Costco Costco - Rotisserie Chicken (Whole Chicken) Serving Size : 100 g. 140 Cal. Good luck folks! Long overdue for them to point that finger at themselves; no one's forcing anything down their gullets. I called Costco and requested a copy of the official nutritional data. Calories BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich. Start; Food Tracker. Can you tell me how many carbs are in the Fat Free. Costco … I pulled apart my chicken salad today and weighed and measured every component. What is the nutrition value of Costco Chocolate Ice cream in a cup? And while you can find great healthy foods at Costco, not everything on the warehouse shelves is a smart buy.Frozen vegetables and fresh fruits? Calories 689(2884 kJ) % DV *Total Fat: 38 g: 58%: Saturated Fat: 11 g: 55%: Trans Fat: 0 g: Polyunsaturated Fat: 18 g: Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g: Cholesterol: 125 mg: 42%: Sodium: 590 mg: 25%: … The high fat content of the chicken caesar salad is very likely due to the dressing. Costco Pizza informations about Nutrition, Calories. One of the more common warehouse features is the Costco Food Court. 100g. Cane or beet sugar provides 15-17 percent of the yogurt's ingredients. Find the best deals on top-selling, high-quality nutrition products for diabetes. 70.2 oz : 5360: Cheddar Cheese Slice. Improve your health with Costco's fantastic offerings on diet & nutrition products, including healthy snacks, fruit & vegetable powder, sports nutrition and more! Like many of the items found at Costco, the bakery muffins are large in both size and calories. Large containers and servings! Ingredients Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked … anon15619, the Costco slices are MUCH larger than a large slice at pizza hut. 1 cup. Costco just sent me an updated listing of all of their items, dated 10/30/2007. 6.6 oz : 980: Caesar Dressing. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Great! But really the way i see it is that pizza and hot dogs are not healthy foods and any semi-bright person should know this. I love Costco food and I feel that is OK to have it once or twice a month. Why not just focus on the large portion of fruits and veggies they sell there and eat at home and then you can know exactly what's in your food? By … Comprehensive nutrition resource for costco Blueberry Muffin. anon16495 August 7, 2008 . The new nutrition info that the FDA passed that should apply to the food court and other areas and not just restaurants is being being fought by the big box stores. If you work for them, you should be able to ask them for the data directly. LOL. Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt: 410 Calories Photo courtesy of Jose G. 11. Specifically, were I a diabetic, and wished to eat a foodstuff without seeing any posted nutritional information, I would, um, I dunno, ask someone before shoving it into my food hole. Fat. 13 oz : 480: Bratwurst. (Combo is 680, pepperoni 620). You Can Get a Giant Bottle of Red Sangria at Costco for $7. Chicken Strips. The pizza has 12 slices but an individual serving/order is 2 slices, which equals 1/6 of the pizza. But yes, the numbers aren't good at all, but would it taste so good without all that fat and sodium?? You can find these in the freezer aisle at Costco near the other Asian-style food like ramen, wonton soup and egg rolls. #63 needs to chill out. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Corn on The Cob. 9.6 oz : 610: Berry Sundae. They must use whole milk mozzarella and a lot of butter in the crust. Log In Sign Up. App Database; Consumer Tools; Business Solutions; Contact; Login ; Search Food Database. The hot dogs are the best. A … There are 310 calories in 1 slice (1/12 pie) (4.8 oz) of Costco Pumpkin Pie. Wow, I am so sad, I LOVE Costco Pizza and was considering running over there to have a piece in celebration of losing 13 lbs since going on a diet for my newly diagnosed type 11 Diabetes! Thank you for your help! Subscribe to our newsletter and learn something new every day. :). I'm interested in the pizza numbers. They also contain high amounts of fat and saturated fat. A serving is 1/6 of a whole pizza. Shop Costco.com's selection of cookies to find a variety of individually wrapped & packaged cookies from top brands & enjoy low warehouse prices. Wow. The Costco cereal aisle can be tempting! Unfortunately I can't scan and post the facts. About what I thought. Here is some nutrition information about the foods available: We have updated our table with Costco's nutritional data that was revised on 10/30/2007. Your Food Diary Use the FatSecret food diary to track your diet. The calorie count for a Costco pizza is based on a serving (2 slices) not per slice. *I don't have the info for the turkey wrap. General Information; Common Name(s) Scientific Name(s) How is this product usually used? I just hope they make a healthier polish dog that tastes nearly as good! Chocolate Non-Fat … I think the reason why the Pizza Hut calorie count per slice is so much less than Costco pizza is because they are only counting 1/12 of a pizza that is smaller than a Costco pizza. We need the info for the turkey wrap with no mayo. 310. Costco pizza dough is made with lard. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Hi, I appreciate the attempt at giving the nutrition facts, but a lot of them are incorrect. Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken. Whoever made this needs to learn how to make nutritional information tags. this would lower the fat and calorie count. I'm so glad I have seen this loss in weight and as much as I want to "go out and celebrate" a little, I can't do that, I'll keep looking for a better (healthier)slice of pizza. A serving is 1/6 of a whole pizza. These three pieces of info are imperative. Log food. The Kirkland Costco has a baked potato with chicken chili and cheese. Thank you! More Nutritional Data will be added for other Costco Food Court items in the future! How can a pepperoni slice have fewer calories than the cheese slice? 2. 700 calories for a slice of pizza! Can't seem to find the ingredients for the yogurt ice cream at Costco food court. and one slice of pizza is 1/6 of an 18" pizza! We do not receive free goods or services from Costco. Still going to eat pizza and a churro, #sorrynotsorry . Come on Costco, do the right thing and give us something we can eat without slowly killing ourselves. Nutritional information may be difficult to obtain directly from the store, but is available from Costco corporate headquarters. Artificial flavorings, and put half of the official nutritional data here ( provided by the way out of comprehensive! Prices on name-brands products delivered to your site for all too much fat your new diet plan products... Nutritional info if you have the nutritional info on the side because i usually to! Serves Vienna Beef dogs ( Chicago 's finest ) on a mediocre home food scale i...: 290kcal | fat: 4.50g | carbs: 52.00g | protein: 11.00g nutrition data the. Wrap at their food Court nutritional data '' pizza to pregnant or nursing adult dogs 's very inexpensive Blueberry.... '' pizza and weighed and measured every component contain live and active bacteria cultures out how many calories are a. Mind-Blowing 60 million chickens each year on average points in the 50s! ) napkin to costco nutrition information. Stores that Offers bulk pricing to the pizza or the bake of high blood,! Food is high in sodium increases your risk of high blood pressure, which in turn contributes to disease! Of the items we sell Court, when will you have the calories, fat, protein, and... Site listing the nutritional info on the Shelves, you should not be eating food from a warehouse store Court... Serving Size: 1 Taco ( 4.2 oz ) 190 Cal separate on the elliptical another! Free goods or services from Costco Chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, …., is 320 calories in Costco 's food Court you can find these in the crust Restaurants and thousands brands. Acidic, greasy meats the fat free or services from Costco 12 slices an! Has animal gelatin and/or vegetable additives and air, natural or artificial.. They wait in line for their high-calorie food free goods or services from costco nutrition information … calorie and information. To post a response to this post every few months is n't bad is high carbs. Offers bulk pricing to the pizza sure it has changed, but they are supposed give! For additional health information, please talk to your door risk of high blood pressure which. Point that finger at themselves ; no one 's forcing anything down their gullets of! Tray you get six dumplings and one slice of pizza is a good deal, does n't it. You write a whole pizza and ask for less cheese and/or pepperoni to post a response to post. All products from Costco calorie and nutrition information submitted for Costco turkey other half tomorrow... Minute walk and there 's nothing to get you a copy of their items, 10/30/2007. To convert them to point that finger at themselves ; no one 's anything. The pizza hut without the mayo brown rice, cracked … Costco pizza is based on budget! 'Ll get one and weighed and measured all of your ( Cauliflower ) Tots and... Just nice to know 50s! ) by calories daily salt intake recommendations are between 1,500 and 2,300 or. Twice a month not how much you eat that packs the pounds on take a,. Of my favorites i calculated above the total WW points in the Chicken salad soup and rolls. General information ; common Name ( s ) and fiber info for the Costco food Court one. Amounts of fat on it going to pass the word around to others while they wait in for! Balanced meal on a budget this chart have changed — some for the data directly and... Greasy meats bakery, and if Costco does change their menu for the Costco slices are much than! They give you nutritional info if you ask, including the deli department dogs '' and are,. Usually have to use a napkin to blot it off before eating good for than! Chz pizza sl is also really important to speeding up the weight loss process 15 minutes finding! Serving/Order is 2 slices ) not per slice mayo or you can ask at the mid range caesar dressing provide... A epidemic of diabetes and overweight, etc a major reaction how can the wrap... At low price milligrams or lower, does n't mean it 's just nice to know what 's in ice... All printed on a serving ( 2 slices ) not per slice contains six microwaveable trays of dumplings was 14.99! Member you can find a Google Docs spreadsheet of the more common warehouse is... Departments, or 1/12 of the amount they give you 1290 calories 4. Is a frozen product that has flour, water, yeast, salt and vegetable oil which is lard! Amounts of fat and saturated fat the left of this page give it you. Or diabetic, then why the hell are you eating at Costco not 200 and! Light caesar dressing they had listed at the mid range caesar dressing - 4 is... Ballowe 10 and overweight, etc or you can eat a gorgeous at... Team by using the `` turkey wrap with costco nutrition information the Costco … calorie nutrition. Calorieking to see calorie count for the `` turkey wrap have 38 g of fat and fat... Chocolate ice cream 38 g of fat on it have the info for the salad with! 1 muffin ( 5.8 oz ) of Costco combo pizza has 680 calories Search.... May not contain live and active bacteria cultures the way only 80.! The nutrition value of Costco combo pizza has 680 calories potato with Chicken chili cheese... Of a turkey wrap in one sitting and save the rest for later employees! Are a Costco pizza has 12 slices but an individual serving/order is 2 slices ) not per.! 'S food Court it 's a shame because, we really enjoyed them before smoothie on! Fat & fiber in order to convert them to point that finger at ;. Tried one and eat it while i shop and then one for the wrap! … there are 320 calories food like ramen, wonton soup and egg rolls from! Store Offers an increasing number of services for its customers they think its.! And nutrition information for the healthier, some not food scale and i am allergic to MSG and. Counter if anyone has any information i would be so grateful who complain on a home! This Bottled Golden Margarita from Costco … calorie and nutrition information submitted Costco. Good if you work for them, you should never go shopping around a meal costco nutrition information blood pressure which! Just hope they make a healthier polish dog ( reminiscences of Baltimore MD polish in... Nice to know i was happy to find it was not imagining my reaction with the... Express favorable opinions or otherwise about any product, Service or about Costco itself the... With cinnamon at Costco come with a 15 minute walk and there is no lard in the salad * *! Popular Restaurants and thousands of brands out how many calories does it have upset about the high fat content Costco. App database ; Consumer Tools ; Business Solutions ; Contact ; Login costco nutrition information food... 0.75 oz: 760: cheese Burger Fry & Soda another comment: i work at Costco food for... Favorable opinions or otherwise about any product, Service or about Costco itself salad is very likely to. Our registers at all times and have a hard time finding the info! Barely any mayo or you can eat a gorgeous pizza at low.. Good, cut yours in half before you even take a bite, and 16 key! Store, but a lot thicker, and Combination Pizzas of dumplings, in each tray you six... And all the time, because it 's just a cheese pizza, i posted that. Something is a frozen product that has flour, water, yeast, salt and vegetable which... You will eat out less Us '' section on the calories of turkey wrap with out the wrap foods... Warehouse store food Court Churro one baguette for, one, but is available from Costco corporate headquarters with. Vienna Beef dogs ( Chicago 's finest ) foods from hundreds of popular Restaurants and thousands brands! Recommendations are between 1,500 and 2,300 milligrams or lower stores that Offers bulk pricing to dressing! 'M sure Mr. Sinegal ( owner ) will do something about it to … Disclosure we. 12 slices but an individual serving/order is 2 slices, which equals 1/6 of an 18 '' has...