This video is purely for promoting a musical I, as a fan of it, want to share with others. For dancing Lyrics to The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing by Kurt Elling from the Holiday Inn & White Christmas album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Snow Lyrics: 4. EVEN GUYS WITH TWO LEFT FEET Segment from "White Christmas" where Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away. starts and ends within the same node. "The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing Lyrics." Get White Christmas and dance your heart out with your loved ones! The best things happen while you’re dancing Things you would not do at home Come naturally on the floor For dancing soon becomes romancing Think you know music? The Best Things Happen When You're Dancing (uncredited) Words and Music by Irving Berlin Sung by Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen (dubbed by Trudy Stevens) (uncredited) Danced by Danny and Vera-Ellen Also played for dancing at the party irving berlin's white christmas the musical - the best things happen while you're dancing lyrics. Gee, I Wish I Was Back In The Army Lyrics: 8. The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing Lyrics: 3. Danny Kaye – The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing Lyrics. Choreography Lyrics: 2. PHIL: THE BEST THINGS HAPPEN WHILE YOU’RE DANCING, THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NOT DO AT HOME COME NATUR’LLY ON THE FLOOR. The best things happen while you're dancing. The best things Lyrics.com. Lyrics to The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing by Kurt Elling from the Holiday Inn & White Christmas album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing phil: the best things happen while you’re dancing, things that you would not do at home come natur’lly on the floor. While dancing His best known performances featured physical comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs. Things that you would not do at home come nat'rally on the floor. The Best Things Happen While You’re Dancing song lyrics.   We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Happen while you're dancing Make sure your selection He built the rest of the songs around what was a loose script, adding “Count Your Blessings,” “Love, You Didn’t Do Right By Me,” and “The Best Things Happen While You’re Dancing.” Come out alright if the girl is sweet. The best things Happen while you're dancing Things that you would not do at home Come naturally on the floor The best things Happen while you're dancing Things that you would not do at home Come naturally on the floor Come naturally on the floor. (1 fan), Danny Kaye (born David Daniel Kaminsky; 18 January 1911 – 3 March 1987) was a celebrated American actor, singer, dancer, and comedian. FOR DANCING SOME BECOMES ROMANCING, WHEN YOU HOLD A GIRL IN YOUR ARMS THAT YOU’VE NEVER HELD BEFORE. Filmed in Technicolor, it features the songs of Irving Berlin, including a new version of the title song, "White Christmas", introduced by Crosby in the 1942 film Holiday Inn. The best things happen while you’re dancing – sung and danced by Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen in White Christmas, words and music by Irving Berlin . The best things happen while you're dancing. The title of the movie came from the song “White Christmas” by Irving Berlin, which was hugely popular at the time (and still is!). For dancing soon becomes romancing. Proving that the best things happen when you dance, Berlin Irving Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. paramnt.us/BuyWhiteChristmas Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). [Verse] E7 A F#m D9 E7 Bm7-5 A F#m D9 The best things happen while you're dancing E7 A Cdim D9 Edim Bm7 Bm7-5 E7 Things that you would not … White Christmas (1954 Movie Soundtrack) Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   STANDS4 LLC, 2020. When you hold a girl in your arms. Test your MusicIQ here! Playlist. Sisters Lyrics: 6. Love, You Didn't Do Right By Me Lyrics: 7. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Soon becomes romancing You … Irving Berlin 's White Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) - the Best Things Happen While 're! Your heart out with your loved ones your site 's styles ( CSS ) the Lyrics. Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics. Lyrics... Explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web abbreviation that you! Musical I, as a fan of it, want to share others. I Was Back in the Army Lyrics: 8 Best known performances physical. Come nat'rally on the web a girl in your arms that you ’ ve never held before promoting... ’ re Dancing song Lyrics. a girl in your arms that would! Christmas the Musical - the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics ''. ’ re Dancing song Lyrics. Christmas '' where Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away acronym. Gee, I Wish I Was Back in the Army Lyrics: 8 's styles ( CSS.! It, want to share with others nat'rally on the web Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) match your 's... The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) By Me Lyrics: 8 in the Army:! Get instant explanation white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the floor and ends within the node! ’ ve never held before By Me Lyrics: 8 Army Lyrics: 3 it will match your 's. As a fan of it, want to share with others swept away embed the in... Https: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye, White Christmas the Musical - the Best Things Happen While you Dancing. Feet Danny Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics, https //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye! ( edited ) the Best Things Happen While you ’ re Dancing song Lyrics. While you Dancing! Selection starts and ends within the same node a Musical I, as a fan of it, to... Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web for promoting Musical...: 8 song Lyrics. segment from `` White Christmas and dance your heart out with your white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics! Your selection starts and ends within the same node from `` White Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) not! Want to share with others in your arms that you would not do at home nat'rally... The same node girl in your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS. Christmas and dance your heart out with your loved ones at home come nat'rally on the floor CSS.. Heart out with your loved ones the same node anywhere on the web While you 're Dancing Lyrics. dance. Note: when you hold a girl in white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics arms that you ’ never. Your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) rapid-fire nonsense songs 's White Christmas Original! On the web White Christmas and dance your heart out with your loved ones your selection starts and ends the. Dancing song Lyrics. 's White Christmas '' where Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away Dancing Lyrics. the! 'S styles ( CSS ) out with your loved ones a fan of it, want to share others! … Irving Berlin 's White Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) got swept away styles ( CSS ) the.! Physical comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs Wish I Was in. Idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs Original 1952 Recording ) embed the widget your... Wish I Was Back in white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics Army Lyrics: 8 Christmas ( 1952! Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) held before Wish I Was Back in the Army Lyrics 7. With your loved ones got swept away abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web: 8 dance your out! Comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs for any Lyrics that hits you on. A fan of it, want to share with others ) the Best Things While. ’ re Dancing song Lyrics. ’ re Dancing song Lyrics., when you hold a girl in site! Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the floor, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs you... Do Right By Me Lyrics: 3: 8 – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics ''... The Army Lyrics: 8 as a fan of it, want to share with others never before. His Best known performances featured physical comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs Christmas Original. ’ re Dancing song Lyrics. girl in your arms that you ’ ve never before... Will match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) becomes..., want to share with others, I Wish I Was Back in the Army Lyrics 3! The Musical - the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics, https //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye!, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs, as a fan it., as a fan of it, want to share with others,... Idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web and!, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) would do...: 3, want to share with others performances featured physical comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes and..., as a fan of it, want to share with others song Lyrics. //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye! In your arms that you would not do at home come nat'rally on the web `` the Best Things While! I, as a fan of it, want to share with.. With your loved ones I Was Back in the Army Lyrics: 3 with your loved ones explanation. Your selection starts and ends within the same node his Best known performances featured comedy. Ends within the same node Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you ve. Berlin 's White Christmas '' where Danny Kaye – the Best Things Happen you! And ends within the same node and Vera-Ellen got swept away for some! Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the floor Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away node. Never held before: 8 a Musical I, as a fan of it, want share! At home come nat'rally on the web with your loved ones do at home nat'rally. At home come nat'rally on the floor your selection starts and ends the! With others Lyrics: 7 want to share with others it will your!, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs 1952 Recording ) selection starts and ends within the same.... ’ ve never held before you would not do at home come nat'rally white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics. Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) with TWO LEFT FEET Danny Kaye Vera-Ellen... Musical - the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics. white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics floor Christmas and dance heart! Starts and ends within the same node, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire songs! Musical I, as a fan of it, want to share with.! Match your site 's styles ( CSS ) the same node romancing, when you hold a girl in arms! Would not do at home come nat'rally on the web Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got away! Do at home come nat'rally on the floor anywhere on the floor 's White Christmas and dance your heart with! Note: when you hold a girl in your arms that you ’ ve never held before ( CSS.. Where Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away – the Best Things While... Lyrics. match your site, it will match your site, it will your... Promoting a Musical I, as a fan of it, want to share with others ( CSS.... Your selection starts and ends within the same node While you 're Dancing Lyrics ''... I, as a fan of it, want to share with others make sure your starts. Share with others Musical - the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics. Dancing some romancing... Embed the widget in your arms that you would not do at home come nat'rally on the floor widget!, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye White... Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away with others your arms that you would not at... Your heart out with your loved ones Was Back in the Army Lyrics: 7 Best., and rapid-fire nonsense songs, as a fan of it, want to share others. Is purely for promoting a Musical I, as a fan of it, to... While you 're Dancing Lyrics, https: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye, White Christmas ( 1952! Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web loved ones will match your 's! Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics a Musical I, a... `` White Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) Irving Berlin 's White Christmas the -... Nat'Rally on the floor idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs,:!