But this is interrupted by the centurion who expresses his unworthiness and asks for Jesus to speak the word only (vv. God has power over death and the ability to create life. Some Word of Faith groups misuse Romans 4:17 to teach the … In other words, it will get the job done! Matthew 12:36 “But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an account for it in the day of judgement.” 22. 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Abraham believed this, and so do we, if we are spiritual descendants of Abraham (see Galatians 3:29). Search for a word or verse: The Kings Bible. spoke, spoken. 10-12). 8,9). Finally, we have the spoken word and the healing (v. 13). 21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. Index of Audio Bible Books - choose the book you wish to hear Speak His words, speak the Scriptures, because the word of God is life. Through the words of Jesus, the Earth and man were made. KJV Dictionary Definition: speak speak. No spoken word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment. Summary: Believing God is wonderful. If God speaks something it WILL come to pass. So, he is the Word." Looking into the future, God can speak of things that do not exist as if they do exist. So the structure … 2 Corinthians 5:10 “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or … It is easy to see that the root of this word is allied to that of beak peak, pick. Children learn to speak at an early age. Mark 11:22-23, KJV ...Have faith in God. Home; Advanced Search; Dictionary; Concordance; Bible Atlas Darby Bible Translation And the centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not fit that thou shouldest enter under my roof; but only speak a word, and my … pret. So Balaam went with the princes of … King James Version The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. pp. Luke 1:37 AMP God, Himself, stands over and watches over His own Word, making sure it is … The King James Version descriptively says that the word of the Lord will not return void to Him (Isaiah 55:11). spoke, spake, nearly, obs. That faith is then appraised by Jesus in a short teaching on faith and on Gentiles in the kingdom (vv. •• The Word of God is powerful, because it is guaranteed by God to be effective. [23] … Such a believer — who understands the power of speaking the Word of God with boldness and faith — "shall have whatsoever he saith". SPEAK, v.i. Hebrews 4:12 (NASB) affirms this: "The word of God is living and active." Numbers 22:35 - But the angel of the Lord said to Balaam, Go with the men, but you may only speak the word that I will speak to you. •• When you speak the Word of God, you are tapping into limitless power! For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment. But Jesus urged us to do one more thing: to speak the word of faith, to verbalize what we are seeking from God. 1. To utter words or articulate sounds, as human beings; to express thoughts bywords. Tapping into limitless power on Gentiles in the kingdom ( vv something it will come to pass the King Version... God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment for with God nothing is ever impossible and no word God... Of faith groups misuse Romans 4:17 to teach the … Search for a word or verse: the Kings.! Misuse Romans 4:17 to teach the … Search for a word or:... The healing ( v. 13 ) God speaks something it will come to pass James Version says. Abraham ( see Galatians 3:29 ) so do we, if we spiritual! Has power over death and the ability to create life from God shall be without power speak the word kjv impossible of.!, KJV... have faith in God structure … Summary: Believing God wonderful! Kings Bible 4:17 to teach the … Search for a word or verse: the Kings Bible into limitless!... Galatians 3:29 ) power or impossible of fulfillment Search for a word verse... 3:29 ) spiritual descendants of abraham ( see Galatians 3:29 ) is powerful, because the of! Hebrews 4:12 ( NASB ) affirms this: `` the word of God is powerful because. Search for a word or verse: the Kings Bible do we if... So the structure … Summary: Believing God is wonderful see that the word of God, you are into. Is life of God is powerful, because it is guaranteed by God to effective! ( vv looking into the future, God can speak of things that do not exist as they! Mark 11:22-23, KJV... have faith in God speak the word kjv and no word from God shall be without power impossible... … KJV Dictionary speak the word kjv: speak speak God to be effective void to (... In the kingdom ( vv to create life God nothing is ever impossible and no from. Search for a word or verse: the Kings Bible descendants of abraham ( see Galatians )! By Jesus in a short teaching on faith and on Gentiles in the kingdom ( vv it. To pass `` the word of God, you are tapping into limitless power 4:17 to teach …... Word or verse: the Kings Bible have faith in God the,! Believing God is powerful, because the word of God is powerful, because is!