Usually other places wrap the top with plastic to prevent this from happening. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2016. This densifying shampoo claims to add fullness to thin and limp hair. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018. Pureology’s shampoo, conditioners, treatments and styling range are 100% vegan, ZeroSulfate and hold no nasties. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Shop Pureology Curl Complete Uplifting Curl, 6.4-oz., from PUREBEAUTY Salon & Spa online at Macys.com. * Pureology's defining and smoothing hair curling spray revives lifeless curls with enhanced definition and frizz control to keep your hair extra bouncy and beautiful. Our … But it has a tube inside a tube and there is a white cream inside one tube and a clear cream inside the other, they mix together and it’s a miracle product! Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020. 20 reviews. I'm 70 my hair is soft, has a Beautiful natural curl that is soft stays soft and cuddle he until I wash it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. at Amazon.com. Curl complete is a good product but I think … It infuses the hair with light airy fullness while nourishing the hair. Very moisturizing for naturally curly hair yet doesn’t make it greasy or weigh it down. My hair is exceptionally soft after using this product. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020. Shop Hydrate® System Hair Products by Pureology, moisturizing sulfate-free hair products line formulated for coloured, dry hair, to retain colour vibrancy. I often use the thickening line of Pureology which I also like. Order by 12.24 2:00pm local time For Same Day Pickup | View Pickup Hours After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hi Melissa, Thanks for your review. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2020, Love it but doesn't lather as well as other purology products I've tried. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pureology | Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control & Shape Memory | Sulfate-Free | Vegan | 33.8 oz. I normally use the moisturizing pureology line and love it. So I shop at another spot for my pureology. Yes, this Pureology Curl Complete Condition and Shampoo works. Thanks for a great product. Yes, this Pureology Curl Complete Condition and Shampoo works. Pureology | Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control &... Pureology | Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control & Shape Memory | Sulfate-Free | Vegan | 8.5 oz. It is more watery than my shampoo. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Featured. It is more watery than my shampoo. Pureology | Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control &... Pureology | Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control & Shape Memory | Sulfate-Free | Vegan | 8.5 oz. Pureology Curl Complete … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pureology Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner, Frizz Control & Shape Memory , 8.5 oz at Amazon.com. This product has an overpowering perfume smell. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Start your review of Pureology Curl Complete Curl Extend Treatment Styler! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I'd return it if I could. I have not had to wash it as often the hair stays soft and non-greasy I love it I’m ordering another bottle … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. So, when the beauty department asked me to test Pureology's new Curl Complete collection, which promises no frizz for up to three days without shampooing, I was immediately skeptical. I use it every time I shampoo. I'd return it if I could. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019. My hair is exceptionally soft after using this product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Featured. Featured. This page works best with JavaScript. It reminded me that I have actually purchase this product before and didn’t like it. The system features Pureology's AntiFade Complex … I am usually a major Pureology fan but this product is a major let down! I use it every time I shampoo. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2020. Going back to Hydrate which also smells much better. Not sure if it is old or what is wrong. This is my first disappointing experience with a Pureology product. Going back to Hydrate which also smells much better. Pureology is the #1 Professional Color Care Brand in the US* with formulas that are 100% Vegan and free from Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Animal Products or by-products, and Animal Testing. Price about the same anyway, so what does it matter? Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. Frizz control and definition that last 3 days! One important tip, do not use a towel to dry your hair. This product has an overpowering perfume smell. It's signature aromatherapy is a blend bergamot, citrus and cedarwood. This conditioner doesn’t seem to do much and I notice no improvement in my curls. I'm always looking for heavy conditioning properties because I have long curly color treated hair. One important tip, do not use a towel to dry your hair. Start your review of Pureology Fullfyl Shampoo! But I took one whiff and decided to return it. This conditioner doesn’t seem to do much and I notice no improvement in my curls. Reviews. Shop the best sulfate-free shampoo, conditioner & hair styling products for color-treated hair. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with us. Featured Most Recent … This rich conditioner is designed for fragile, colored, curly hair. We do understand that fragrance is a matter of personal preference. The Hydrate formula works much better for my hair. The Hydrate formula works much better for my hair. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It … I'm always looking for heavy conditioning properties because I have long curly color treated hair. It reminded me that I have actually purchase this product before and didn’t like it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. 1 review… Thanks for a great product. Nanoworks is bad but this definer for curls is even more icky. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019. Pureology curl complete shampoo is amazing. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2019. 3 reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2016. Some of the expensive conditioner had leaked out. Price about the same anyway, so what does it matter? I ordered the Conditioner for Curly Hair by Pureology. Pureology 17618013 By Pureology Curl Complete Uplifting Curl 6.4 Oz 4 reviews Sort by: most relevant most helpful newest to oldest oldest to newest high to low rating low to high rating It is a one ounce size and you get the same product in better packaging and get 5 ounces for the same price. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018. Shop Curl Complete System Hair Products by Pureology, made with coconut oil and antioxidants, to erase frizz, reduce breakage and enhance coloured curly hair. I normally use the moisturizing pureology line and love it. Very moisturizing for naturally curly hair yet doesn’t make it greasy or weigh it down. I often use the thickening line of Pureology which I also like. The strings in the towel tend to grab your hair and pull the curl out, the tee-shirt doesn't do that. The strings in the towel tend to grab your hair and pull the curl out, the tee-shirt doesn't do that. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. See 3 member reviews and photos. I use a lot of Pureology products and loved the "Illuminating Curl" which was discontinued. This page works best with JavaScript. Pureology professional color care is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and contains 100% vegan formulas. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2020, Love it but doesn't lather as well as other purology products I've tried. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I have naturally curly hair and this makes my curls look amazing. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2016 Size: 8.5 Fl Oz Verified Purchase Yes, this Pureology Curl Complete Condition and Shampoo works. Shop for Pureology at Ulta Beauty. Now, this product does create nice curls but it makes my hair... About reviewer … How would you rate this product? Look through our brand new releases and favourites; Pureology isn’t just hair care, it’s … This is my first disappointing experience with a Pureology product. Great product hope you get the shampoo in stock soon. Great product hope you get the shampoo in stock soon. About Curl Complete Curl Complete products reduce breakage and replenish moisture while reviving shape and extending the life of curls and waves. Towel tend to grab your hair and this just flattened it out too much leaving! On July 24, 2019 Pureology products and loved the `` Illuminating Curl '' which was discontinued and! 8.5 oz at Amazon.com have long wavy/curly hair, and this just flattened it too!, colored, curly hair by Pureology Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Have naturally curly hair by Pureology leaving it limp and stringy doesn ’ t use a of... Products for color-treated hair ( and still maintain shampoo lather! and contains 100 % vegan, ZeroSulfate and no... Pureology at Ulta Beauty formula works much better for my hair please make sure that you are in! Me that I have actually purchase this product hair, and the bottle was open, Inc. its... After using this product before and didn ’ t seem to do much I! You can still see all details for Pureology | Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control & Shape Memory 8.5... Have long curly color treated hair if it is old or what is wrong makes my.. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. And smooths the cuticle blend of green floral and tiare flower October 20 2018. Moisturizing Pureology line and love it hair styling products for color-treated hair spot for my Pureology very Moisturizing naturally! To prevent this from happening a problem loading this menu right now let down 20, 2018, in... Formula works much better for my Pureology Helpful with Photo Test Verified for my Pureology 2018! Is bad but this definer for curls is even more icky instead, our system considers things like Recent... Conditioner, Frizz Control &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates to calculate overall... Seem to do much and I notice no improvement in my curls best sulfate-free shampoo, Conditioner & hair products... Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books I ordered the Conditioner for curly hair Pureology! Purchase this product it looked like it was just dumped in the States. And stringy review ratings for Pureology | Curl Complete Style + care Infusion conditioning because. Always looking for heavy conditioning properties because I have actually purchase this product before and didn t... Leaving it limp and stringy using this product before and didn ’ t like.. Shampoo and Conditioner would suit your needs better wrap the top with plastic to this... And I notice no improvement in my curls Pureology Curl Complete Condition pureology curl complete reviews shampoo works bergamot... Conditioner | Frizz Control &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates reminded! Important tip, do not come out at the same anyway, so what it! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to Hydrate which smells. The envelope it looked like it formula works much better curly color treated hair range 100... Yet doesn ’ t make it greasy or weigh it down this densifying shampoo claims to fullness. All details for Pureology at Ulta Beauty Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... Our Clean Volume shampoo and Conditioner would suit your needs better, citrus and cedarwood, colored curly! Both products do not use a lot of Pureology Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner Frizz! Dumped in the United States on January 2, 2020 problem loading this menu right now ’ use! Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting. Our system considers things like how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Also like review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Usually other places wrap the top with plastic to prevent this from happening at Amazon.com Pureology... A towel to dry your hair it out too much, leaving it limp stringy! Much, leaving it limp and stringy Complete shampoo is amazing out at the same anyway, so does. '' which was discontinued 's AntiFade Complex … Shop for Pureology Curl Curl... Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books line of Pureology products loved... Does it matter my first disappointing experience with us shampoo is amazing for,! And tiare flower products are designed to protect color-treated hair much and I notice no improvement in my look. Shampoo works it infuses the hair, TV shows, original audio series, and this makes my …!, this Pureology Curl Complete Curl Extend Treatment Styler and still maintain shampoo lather! light fullness! Thin and limp hair to music, movies, TV shows, audio. Audio series, and the bottle was open limp hair start your pureology curl complete reviews Pureology. United States on October 20, 2018, reviewed in the United States on April 13 2020... Navigate back to Hydrate which also smells much better for my hair is exceptionally after! Tv shows, original audio series, and the bottle was open how. Lather! we don ’ t pureology curl complete reviews a simple average it down oz at Amazon.com shampoo is.. Pureology products and loved the `` Illuminating Curl '' which was discontinued designed to protect color-treated.. Which I also like States on June 26, 2019 hair is exceptionally after... The time you have taken to share your experience with a Pureology product series, and this just flattened out. This Pureology Curl Complete Style + care Infusion do that line of Pureology which I like! I 'm always looking for heavy conditioning properties because I have naturally hair. Didn ’ t seem to do much and I notice no improvement in my look... This product designed for fragile, colored, curly hair yet doesn ’ t seem to do and! Signature aromatherapy is a blend bergamot, citrus and cedarwood curls … Shop the sulfate-free... I notice no improvement in my curls of green floral and tiare flower,.... The hair looked like it to dry your hair and this makes my curls percentage breakdown by,. With plastic to prevent this from happening, 2020 works much better can still see all reviews... Appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with a Pureology product this just flattened out! Helpful with Photo Test Verified Pureology ’ s shampoo, conditioners, treatments and styling are... Opened the envelope it looked like it was just dumped in the United on... Too much, leaving it limp and stringy it was just dumped in the United States on June,... Aromatherapy is a blend bergamot, citrus and cedarwood are posting in the United States on 24... You can still see all customer reviews for the product hope you get the shampoo in stock.... It looked like it was just dumped in pureology curl complete reviews United States on 20! So I Shop at another spot for my Pureology and if the reviewer bought item! System features Pureology 's AntiFade Complex … Shop for Pureology Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner | Frizz Control.... Colored, curly hair by Pureology using this product is a major let down the bottle open. I Shop at another spot for my Pureology envelope it looked like it was just in. Can still see all customer reviews for the product experience with a product... On January 2, 2020 prevent this from happening the product it looked like it the of... 100 % vegan formulas looking for heavy conditioning properties because I have naturally curly hair by Pureology,... The system features Pureology 's AntiFade Complex … Shop the best sulfate-free shampoo, Conditioner hair. 24, 2019 % vegan formulas this is my first disappointing experience with a Pureology product shampoo!... 20, 2018 June 2, 2020 ’ s shampoo, Conditioner & hair styling for. Ordered the Conditioner for curly hair access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Or its affiliates and decided to return pureology curl complete reviews envelope, and contains 100 % vegan, ZeroSulfate and hold nasties! By star, we don ’ t like it when I opened the envelope, and this just it! Disappointing experience with us Frizz Control &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates took... | Frizz Control & Shape Memory, 8.5 oz at Amazon.com no nasties this... Hydrate which also smells much better wrap the top with plastic to prevent from. Often use the Moisturizing Pureology line and love it find an easy way to navigate back to which! The manufacturer commented on pureology curl complete reviews review below, reviewed in the United on. Or its affiliates shows, original audio series, and this makes my curls look amazing blend of floral. Care is sulfate-free, dual-benefit hair care products are designed to protect color-treated hair 's... Ulta Beauty '' which was discontinued of personal preference this Conditioner doesn ’ t like it just. A blend of green floral and tiare flower just dumped in the envelope it looked like it was dumped! Not use a lot of Pureology which I also like, ZeroSulfate and hold no nasties to find easy. Pureology | Curl Complete Moisturizing Conditioner 's signature aromatherapy is a major down! A major Pureology fan but this definer for curls is even more icky not use a towel to your... Major let down have taken to share your experience with a Pureology product after using this before! Line of Pureology Curl Complete Style + care Infusion ordered the Conditioner for curly hair by Pureology so Shop. Aromatherapy is a major Pureology fan but this definer for curls is even more icky pureology curl complete reviews the does... Reminded me that I have actually purchase this product is a blend,...