Fuchsia is one of our favorite places for Thai food in Karachi. Order Fuchsia - Zamzama delivery in Karachi now! Presentation and texture of food are on point. The comfortable ambiance of crimson colored decoration sets the mood for an exotic and memorable fine dining experience. Fuchsia offers a new ideal menu consist of flavorful Modern Thai cuisine with an artistic twist. Serving size is not mentioned. We had prawn coconut soup, prawns cake, chicken gravy with pineapple, ending with latte. I would definitely want to try more stuff here. Your rider was EXTREMELY unprofessional. Fuschia Restaurant. It has stood the test of time and is one of the few places we feel at home. Crispy red snapper is must have when visiting Fuchsia. Amazing food and atmosphere! Fuchsia is a modern Asian restaurant serving an eclectic mix of pan-Asian cuisinesinspired by Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean flavours. I ordered Tom Yam soup, chicken dumplings, vege rice and re prawn curry. Presentation and texture of food are on point. The menu includes soups, salads, appetizers, dim sum, vegetable, fish and seafood, meat and poultry, rice, noodles, sweets, and cold beverages. Before working with any workshop, we conducted an audit to check workshop’s cultural and environmental standards according to Fuchsia compliance audit. The private dining room if you are 8-10 people is the way to go. E-23, 2nd Commercial Lane, Zamzama Phase 5, D.H.A, Pakistan The quantity was quite disappointing for the cost. Prompt order and service their blue colada is awesome!. Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Fuchsia - Zamzama menu and prices Fast order & easy payment. Click here to learn more or control your settings. FUCHSIA Road Show: What is the first thing you would do, if you get the chance to go to India? The Tom...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Ref.80023 It's good they finally refurbished the place looks amazing, Taste: 3/10 200+ reviews View Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Service was very pathetic as if the Servers forgot what they were supposed to do. I ordered the clear tom yum soup and was extremely disappointed the size of the portion, especially considering the price! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Americano | Regular Rs 375, Large 400. Crispy Hot Chocolate Fritters With Japanese Green Tea Ice Cream. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Fuchsia Restaurant Powered By : Highly recommended! I would recommend this place to all. Fuschia Branches in Karachi: E-23, 2nd Commercial Lane Zamzama, Karachi Fuschia Contact Number: 021-35363948 or … Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Horrible taste and extremely small quantity. We ordered red curry, green curry, tamarind fish, papaya salad vanilla Crumble and mango juice. Meals begin with the Chef sending a special 'Amuse Bouche' to the table, a traditional French-style appetizer, uniquely inspired and created daily. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Fuchsia proved us wrong. In love with their amazing food and serene atmosphere. Stir fried crab is the ultimate Asian seafood. Highly reccomended. The food was spot on authentic Thai so well spiced and balanced that we did not need any condiments - a first for us. Always a delightful experience. A...More, This was the first time I tried Thai food in karachi and I think it was OK! Americano White | Rs 375. Espresso | Single Rs 250, Double Rs 325. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Fuchsia, Karachi, Pakistan. Tamarind Fish and Squid curry as entrees were delicious. Creamy Coconut Soup (Choice Of Prawn Or Chicken), Hot & Sour Soup (Choice Of Prawn Or Chicken), Tom Yum Soup (Choice Of Prawn, Seafood Or Chicken), Clear Tom Yum Soup (Choice Of Prawn, Seafood Or Chicken). Prices are standard among all other sit-down restaurants in the area. 200+ reviews Their ambiance is to provide mouth watering food in a wide array.  Read More, Green Curry Prawn With Baby Eggplant & Sweet Basil Leaf. The private dining … All staff wearing mask and face shields..distancing between tables. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Rice was really bad and prawn rice was missing prawns. The personal dinning room accommodates up to 12 persons and is ideal for private meetings, small parties, working lunch and corporate dinners. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. I can't say enough. Always a delightful experience, The restaurant continues to meet expectations. Food was served to perfection. E-23, 2nd Commercial Lane Zamzama, Karachi 75500 Pakistan.