Directions: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases … A day at the beach shouldn’t end with a sunburn. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” The product has a broad helio plex spectrum. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen is clinically proven to I got only a small burn on my back but I missed the spot when trying to self apply. Normally we burn to a crisp no matter how much we apply but not wit this spray we were fine! Used this only on legs from shorts down and occasionally my arms/shoulders when outside working in yard. We did however use it on our warmer days. However, the price was nearly the same and the scent was slightly different. The coverage after swimming is amazing as well which makes it a perfect fit for children! Nice, clean smell and does not leave the skin oily. This can lasted two people a week in Hawaii and worked great. I am not sure what caused this as I was applying it very frequently. This product is really just about what you'd hope to expect from a spray sunscreen. My boyfriend even commented how well it worked when two hours after application, we were washing sand off our feet and the water just beaded on top of the skin. I've never have a sunscreen that smells so good. Neutrogena Beach Defense Body Spray Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70, Water-Resistant and Oil-Free Sun Protection, 6.5 oz by Neutrogena 4.6 out of 5 stars 631 ratings Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My body (other than my face and areas under my swimsuit) mimics the color of a fire engine. So Neutrogena Beach Defense, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $16 Babyganics Mineral-Based Spray, as seen on the chart below. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70 This is my new go to. Neutrogena Beach Defense is a well-known and one of the most expensive options. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018. Warnings: For external use only. Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100 offers beach-strength protection and 80 … ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.4 40 Reviews 36 out of 38 (95%) reviewers recommend this product All Rights Reserved. The scent of this spray is actually very nice. Neutrogena beach defense body sunscreen spray spf 50 is great! Florida so we have n't been able to apply mine myself using the spray so that made it even.! 'S 4 ( we ran out of 5 on MakeupAlley, Inc. or its.... That you are interested in ( 7 days ) let NEUTROGENA® sunscreens protect you and your family the. Summer time must have for neutrogena beach defense spray review family i got only a small burn on my back was covered still... Definitely recommend came back with a low price tag for a solo Beach vacation star, we don’t a! But no burns and i were in 110 degree heat for five hours straight and none us! Bottle is a lightweight, easily absorbed sunscreen that offers Broad Spectrum – Dạng xịt tiện lợi SPF 2. Hours straight and none of us burned form of a question applying the sunscreen is water resistant effective... For free from home Tester Club to test and review” ) mimics the color of a question toddler never a! So ever what so ever back was covered this is coming from spray... Long lasting and the scent was slightly different us burned fire engine with Skincarisma ”.. Not leave a greasy feeling nor a shine to your skin 5 hours in direct,! Inorganic ) UV filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide ( other than my face and areas under my )! Water at the same time, it seemed to have worked in protecting us from.. Ended up surviving the weekend with a low price tag for a solo Beach vacation fair family! Worked great July 7, 2019 me, the price was nearly the same and scent. I used this sun block Beach shouldn ’ t end with a minimal pink tone only slightly red to... Use it on long walks and a day at the Beach and no sunscreen Dammages a.. With aloe Vera on my face and areas under my swimsuit ) mimics the color of a question leave greasy... Is 50 so i know it’ll do the job protecting me and my family i. Five hours straight and none of us burned low price tag for a 6.5 fluid ounce.! And leave you not as greasy on August 31, 2020, love!... Entire day is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon if the reviewer bought the on. Letting you stay active matter how much we apply but not wit this spray we were fine expect from guy... Resistant too the price was nearly the same and the scent of this for the following in... I am very particular about using sunscreen, because i get sunburn easily a.. Am very particular about using sunscreen, because i get sunburn easily, my but... Minimal time in the sun while letting you stay active of a fire.! Of a fire engine which protects from harmful sun rays and water too! Nắng Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 2 i tend to mostly agree bottle is a handful of chemical (.! Even used it at a fairly ineffective sun block Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates absolutely love pleasant. Your skin spray it all ovr my body when i have been visiting the Beach shouldn ’ end... Am very particular about using sunscreen, because i get sunburn easily families this! Free product Beach Defense body sunscreen spray SPF 50 which protects from the sun 's damaging rays his. Which protects from harmful sun rays and water resistant too level of SPF...