You can really go to town on lighting schemes. The downside is the Model O Minus has a little bit of lateral movements on the left and right mouse buttons (this was also a complaint of online users of the larger Model O version). We did have initial reservations about the perforations in the body. Please refresh the page and try again. Sold by Glorious PC Gaming Race and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It's two small browser navigation buttons are on the left side, which will be harder for lefties to reach. I personally found it distracting to have all lighting zones active and madly cycling through colors, even with my hand over the mouse, so the default scheme's probably a happy middle ground. Thank you for signing up to Tom's Hardware. You’ll barely feel the holes during gameplay, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool & fresh. If you're looking for a new FPS peripheral and play with either a claw grip or smaller hands, put this underneath your trigger finger and enjoy. Glorious Model O- Minus (... has been added to your Cart Include. Glorious Model O- Minus (Glossy Black) + Mouse Wrist Rest Bundle $72.99. To put the the Model O Minus through its paces, I fired up 3Daimtrainer.com for a test-drive in flick-aiming and overall precision, followed by a few rounds of CS:GO. Double check all the information directly on the manufacturer sites. Paired with a 144Hz gaming monitor the Model O Minus really did feel like eSports-grade equipment, tracking flick shot movements beautifully and giving a smooth response at a low DPI (dots per inch) setting. Add a Protection Plan: 4-Year Protection for $14.99. Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming Mouse - Classic Black & Gaming Mouse Bungee v2: Drag-Free Wired Mouse Support - for Esports-Level Performance - Classic Black Like many ambidextrous mice, the Minus ' control layout isn't perfectly symmetrical. In addition to that ubiquitous PMW-3360 optical sensor, there's a metric ton of RGB lighting in there, a unique ultra-flexible cable, Omron switches and optional software for tweaking the lighting and DPI modes. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? This item: Glorious Model O- (Minus) (Matte White) $59.99. Glossy White . Glossy Black . 3-Year Protection for $7.99. My personal preference for a gaming mouse's shape is that of the Microsoft Intellimouse or Zowie FK1. Receive news and offers from our other brands? I honed my sniping skills with a dab of blue sticky tack on my monitor screen many years ago, but if you're looking for a quick DPI adjust button, you'll be left wanting. However, with the optional software (more on that later), it's possible to program your usual DPI and a lower sniping mode and use the button behind the mouse wheel to cycle between the two (who makes use of more than two DPI presets in the wild anyway?). Tom's Hardware is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. This Model O Minus, as the name alludes to, is smaller than the regular Model O (same pricing, $49.99 for matte / $59.99 for glossy). It's all about the delicacy of the  lighting zones. Cleaning the Model O- is easy, just use any air … You can learn a lot from those circles, and compared with the Alienware AW958 I use daily, I did see a slight difference in the regularity of the curves I was able to produce. Honestly, it's hard to find fault with this mouse. Get instant access to breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips. With branding referencing snooty PC gaming redditor memes, a striking perforated look and a crazy light 58g (0.13 pounds) weight, the Glorious Model O Minus is for a specific type of audience. Glorious Model O- Minus vs Dream Machines DM4 Evo, Glorious Model O- Minus vs Razer Krait 2013, Glorious Model O- Minus vs Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition, Glorious Model O- Minus vs Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Glorious Model O- Minus vs Cougar Minos X5, Roccat Kain 120 AIMO vs Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Talon, Cooler Master MM710 vs HyperX Pulsefire Core, Corsair M65 RGB Elite vs Dream Machines DM2 Comfy S.