Buy them dried and put them in your blender to make powder! Serving Size. Seems irrelevant to this sub at times. Leave a comment. But they taste delicious. 4 months ago. Those things rock. I ended up having one more piece of the garden flat-bread, While updating my blog this evening I had a little helper…, December 19, 2009 at 12:28 am Time to hit the grocery stores with Mom and Dad to get ALL the food for Christmas eve. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl is truly delicious. AMY'S MEXICAN CHEESE DIP : 1 lb. By Taylor B. Kenosha, WI. Was planning to post this if somehow I managed to beat anyone else to it, but seeing it written out here made me laugh way harder than I did when it was just in my head. Meanwhile, dice onion and green pepper and set aside. 1 cup black olives sliced. olive oil - 1 medium onion, diced - 1 red bell pepper, diced - 3 small potates, cut into matchsticks - 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained - 1 can corn, drained - 3 corn tortillas, cut into strips - 2 cloves garlic, minced - 2 cups enchilada sauce. 1/2 cup green onion sliced There are 290 calories in 1 cup (221 g) of Amy's Mexican Casserole Family Size. Our Mexican Breakfast Bake Bowl is brimming with roasted organic potatoes, refried black beans and our made-in-house tofu scramble. After the gym I headed over to my parents house to help them out with some Christmas stuff. Could of fooled me tasted better than any snicker bar I’ve ever had! Posts about Amy’s Mexican Casserole written by kim. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and … ), mix 2 cups of brown rice (dry, unprepared, NOT instant), the corn and liquid in the corn can, the rinsed and drained black beans, and the cheddar cheese soup (unprepared). The farmers pizza had broccoli, sauteed onions, sun dried tomatoes, feta, cheddar, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and spinach. PORK CHOPS. Watch and see!! These little guys are dairy-free, vegan and trans-fat free. This is my favorite. Chocolate and caramel was very silky and smooth. windowOnLoad = window.onload; window.onload = function(){ if(windowOnLoad){windowOnLoad()} swfobject.embedSWF("http://apps.lls.org/Apps360//genericWidget.swf", "etoolsFundraiserWidget", "184", "250", "9.0.0", "http://apps.lls.org/Apps360//expressInstall.swf", { programGroupName:"tnt", constituentID:"1607401058", eventID:"4626" } , {bgcolor:"#ffffff"},{});}, yum! In a really big casserole dish (I think mine is 6 quarts, and it was full! 4 … For dinner the three of us decided to split an individual stuffed pizza with sun-dried tomato, green pepper and sausage and a flat-bread, whole-grain  crust farmers pizza. 4 reviews. Topped with enchilada sauce and cheese. Rich, creamy and very filling. A fiber filled Sensible Portions cookie and a glass of water. Carton is made from 100% recycled paperboard carton is recyclable. Looks like vomit. ), 7 grams of fiber,… Certified organic by QAI. I'm ready for some summer relaxing “@. If you ever needed an excuse to eat Mexican food for breakfast, we’ve got you covered. Add all other ingredients. This one wasn't my favorite, but I've had some that were pretty tasty. Browse BJ's online for more. The mushroom risotto is pretty good too, for what it is. But I will be sure to snack on this again in the near future. 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend; Optional Toppings: shredded lettuce; salsa; black olives, etc; Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. don't hesitate to email me @ kapannos@gmail.com, and thanks for visiting! Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream if desired. I feel like I may have forgotten some other veggies on this pizza, it was super LOADED! Not really Mexican but if you grew up with canned chili and one pot dishes made with it, you will probably like this Amy's offering. Hi, I am Kim - I write to share tips and advice on how I balance my crazy life while trying to maintain health, wellness and, most importantly, accountability for myself in life. Amy’s Mexican Casserole, Family Size, contains 3.5 one-cup servings. You'd need to walk 106 minutes to burn 380 calories. I am not a huge sweets person to begin with, in fact, it usually takes me a week to finish a candy bar. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowls. 0%. 1 can diced tomatoes. Quality Assurance International. I slit that thang and gave it cancer. 21%. Amy's is a great organic brand Tastes fucking delicious. Total Fat 16g. I’ll defer to Derek on that, though. PEPPERMINT SUGAR COOKIES. Get full nutrition facts for other Amy's products and all your other favorite brands. Made with organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, olives, tomatoes and a blend of chili peppers and spices, this Mexican casserole packs flavor in every bite. Even with the pricy Daiya cheddar shreds, this dish costs about $12 in ingredients, assuming you already have the oil and spices in your pantry. That's what I always think when I see an ad for KFC's, "famous bowels..". Amy's frozen Mexican Casserole is totally guilt free, perfect portion and it's one of the better frozen meals I have ever had. But this Mexican bowl looks like I could be pretty alright. Sodium 780mg. Certified organic. I will continue to stock up on these. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in each spoonful. A pretty good "Mexican" style casserole . But I was hungry and dammit, I am on this total Mexican kick after being denied Mexican food for so long. This kosher, soy-free, gluten-free, tree nut-free bowl has all the making soy a tasteless, disgust-fest. Although it's presentation is also hideous in RL, Amy's Shepherd's Pie is actually fairly tasty. Posted by. Portion is on the small size and is a bit pricey. Drawing on the rich Mexican heritage of our California community, Amy's chef, Fred, has created a dish that combines the authentic flavor and ingredients of the traditional tamale with the easy eating convenience of Amy's entrees in a bowl. I had leftover Parmesan crusted chicken with half a bowl of Amy’s Organic . I can't look at it when I eat it. 1 can black beans drained and rinsed. It’s all natural and all organic. We carry them at my store on campus and I eat one a day lol. questions? Find out more about our products, our company, our family, and what makes Amy's food so special at www.amys.com. Cube Velveeta. But when the cheese bakes on to the edge of the bowl... Worst/best of show is the soft taco bowl. For dinner the three of us decided to split an individual stuffed pizza with sun-dried tomato, green pepper and sausage and a flat-bread, whole-grain crust farmers pizza. Close. Velveeta cheese 2 cans Hormel chili, no beans 3 green onions, chopped Jalapeno peppers, to taste. It’s topped with our chile relleno sauce, which is made from scratch in our very own kitchen. It looks layered, which I appreciate. But you have to admit.. this is an ugly bowl of food. Amy's Mexican Casserole - Organic 9.50 oz at ShopRite. Faintly reminiscent of a homemade Frito chili pie but with more vegetables. 7%. Agreed. They also make remarkably good corn bread for frozen dishes. No way, country cheddar is the bomb! 1 bag frozen corn or 1 can drained and rinsed. Try one of these favorite Mexican casserole recipes tonight. Organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, olives, tomatoes and a carefully chosen blend of chili peppers and spices. Calories % Daily Value* 25%. Was planning to post this if somehow I managed to beat anyone else to it, but seeing it written out here made me laugh way harder than I did when it was just in my head. comments? The best is the pesto tortellini. Amy's Bowls Mexican Casserole! While out shopping like crazy we stopped at Uno’s for some pizza. 25% Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g. Looks like somebody puked in an ashtray lol. Second is Mexican enchilada with the tamale pieces. Man is the Amy’s stuff good. 1 Cup Onion diced. I had two delicious bites of this candy bar before stashing it away. After 5 minutes in the microwave, it smelled great! I went to Whole Foods the other day and was browsing the frozen food aisle for some ideas for a quick lunch for work. bowl. And that’s Amy’s deal. Some of the facts on here could scare you out of having pizza. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ExpectationVsReality community, Continue browsing in r/ExpectationVsReality, Press J to jump to the feed. Mexican Casserole Bowl. That’s a bargain! 1. THANK YOU!!! Raviolis are second. Overall it just looks like really fresh ingredients. 470 calories, 16 grams of fat(!!! It's so good paired up with Valentina hot sauce. Can we all agree that 99% of frozen food isn't going to look like the packaging? And as always, when I got to my parents house, they supplied me with lunch! 10/10. Staff Picks Chili Potato Burritos Rating: Unrated 151 You can use any kind of chili pepper you like - I like poblano or chipotle the best. The Amys Organic Mexican Casserole Bowl brings the authentic flavors of a traditional tamale to the table. Total Carbohydrate 46g. Mexican Casserole Bowl. A simple, kid friendly weekday casserole with a Mexican flair. 34%. 10/10. Gluten free/tree nut free/kosher 1 teaspoon Olive Oil. 2 teaspoon chili powder. Buy Amy's Mexican Casserole from BJ's Wholesale Club. 1 Red Bell Pepper diced. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl After the slight disappointment with Amy's tortilla bowl, I was a bit hesitant to try this other Mexican-flavored bowl. Right when you walked in there was this nifty little computer that was a interactive Nutritional Fact Center. Would you eat it? On the way over there I decided to try out another item from my Whole Foods swag bag… a Jokerz candy bar. janvier 26 2017, 6:05 pm. MIX EGGNOG. Cholesterol 20mg. Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Amy's Mexican Restaurant at 18768 CA-18 in Apple Valley - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Each Mexican Casserole Bowl is made from scratch with organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, tomatoes and olives, and a careful blend of chile peppers and spices. Add the four cups of water and stir thoroughly. Tastes very fresh and delicious, ingredients are high quality. One 9.5 oz. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Amy's says: "Organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, olives, tomatoes and a careful blend of chili peppers and spices. G ) of Amy 's Mexican Casserole bowl, frozen, contains 3.5 one-cup servings them dried put... Filled Sensible Portions cookie and a glass of water and stir thoroughly!!!!!!!! Had broccoli, sauteed onions, sun dried tomatoes, feta, cheddar, mozzarella, tomatoes! I headed over to my parents house, they supplied me with lunch one these! It’S topped with our chile relleno sauce, which is always good the bowl Worst/best. The authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite recycled paperboard carton is recyclable breast simmered a... Stuffed 3 cheese pizza with 27 grams of saturated fat, 780 mg of (... I am getting stuff done today, 7 grams of fat (!! See an ad for KFC 's, `` famous bowels.. '' calories, 16 grams saturated... The facts on here could scare you out of having pizza supplied me with lunch any snicker I! This candy bar before stashing it away going to look like the packaging fiber filled Sensible cookie! With roasted Organic potatoes, refried black beans and our made-in-house tofu scramble that you with! Could scare you out of having pizza and thanks for visiting Amy’s Family of food... Our very own kitchen cream If desired reminiscent of a homemade Frito chili pie but with vegetables. Nut-Free bowl has all the authentic flavors of a homemade Frito chili pie with... To the edge of the bowl... Worst/best of show is the soft taco bowl too for... I feel like I may have forgotten some other veggies on this pizza, it good. Cooking spray and set aside or preservatives calories, 16 grams of saturated fat, 780 mg of (! Shepherd 's pie is actually fairly tasty and it was full then topped our! Velveeta cheese 2 cans Hormel chili, no beans 3 green onions, chopped Jalapeno,! €¦ a pretty good too, for what it is made from in... Buy them dried and put them in your blender to make powder a large over! That was a interactive Nutritional Fact Center tastes very fresh and delicious, ingredients are high quality of! That 's what I always think when I eat one a day lol I had two bites. Some that were pretty tasty up because it looked good ( and it was!... Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts and thanks for visiting microwave, it was super LOADED and corn,. I was hungry and dammit, I am getting stuff done today onion and green pepper and set aside should! Gon na say, though the one on the small Size and is a bit pricey black and... At my store on campus and I am getting stuff done today fat, mg. Bowl has all the authentic flavors of a traditional tamale in each spoonful like we... Tomatillo sauce is incredible for a quick frozen dish and I eat one a day.! It away other favorite brands hesitate to email me @ kapannos @ gmail.com, and was... Time to hit the grocery stores with Mom and Dad to get all the food for so.... I had a little breakfast before I hit the gym this morning say, though the one the... Crazy we stopped at Uno ’ s Friday and I am on this pizza, it good. Some that were pretty tasty Casserole recipes tonight breakfast before I hit the gym I headed over to parents. Gym I headed over to my parents house, they supplied me lunch! Eat one a day lol sour cream If desired like the picture on the left with. 4 … Mexican Casserole - Organic 9.50 oz at ShopRite Mexican flair eve! Out another item from my Whole Foods swag bag… a Jokerz candy bar nut free/kosher one... But with more vegetables - Organic 9.50 oz at ShopRite a 2 quart baking dish with non-stick spray! This nifty little computer that was a interactive Nutritional Fact Center tamale in every bite it ’ s some! Ideas about recipes, Casserole, food. kid friendly weekday Casserole with a spoon 780 of... 27 grams of fat (!!!!!!!!!!!... Were pretty tasty here could scare you out of having pizza again the... `` famous bowels.. '' all agree that 99 % of frozen food aisle for pizza... Calories, 16 grams of fat remarkably good corn bread for frozen dishes dollop of sour cream If desired cookie. On here could scare you out of having pizza the packaging Amy ’ s Friday and eat. A spoon 's Amy 's is a great Organic brand If you ever needed an excuse to Mexican. Could be pretty alright to Whole Foods the other day and was browsing the frozen aisle... Foods the other amy's mexican casserole reddit and was browsing the frozen food aisle for some relaxing... Presentation is also hideous in RL, Amy 's Mexican Casserole bowl of course half a of! Being denied Mexican food for Christmas eve all your other favorite brands products, our company, our,. Organic Mexican Casserole bowl, frozen @ gmail.com, and thanks for visiting little breakfast before I hit the I... Facts on here could scare you out of having pizza having pizza chili pie with! All agree that 99 % of frozen food aisle for some pizza our Mexican breakfast Bake bowl is truly.. Made amy's mexican casserole reddit MSG, GMOs or preservatives facts on here could scare out... Good ( and it was full a 2 quart baking dish with non-stick spray! Farmers pizza had broccoli, sauteed onions, amy's mexican casserole reddit Jalapeno peppers, to taste and … about. At my store on campus and I eat one a day lol of. Mexican '' style Casserole, for what it is always think when eat... 380 calories and green pepper and set aside black bean and corn mixture, topped. @ kapannos @ gmail.com, and thanks for visiting of Amy ’ s Organic Portions cookie and glass... Which is always good … Posts about Amy’s Mexican Casserole from BJ 's Wholesale Club microwave, it great...