… What you get in the box of the HD58X is quite basic in order to cut down costs, and so you really don’t get anything other than what you might absolutely need. 2 reviews for Ultimate Silver Sennheiser HD580 HD600 HD650 HD660 HD6XX HD58X upgrade cable. Pure 5N silver Sennheiser HD600 upgrade cable v3.0 (all ends are reinforced with additional silver for better durability). Sennheiser GmbH Official. Lieferumfang: 1 x Ersatzkabel (Kopfhörer sind nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten), Die Klinke ist 3,5 mm Stecker und 6,35 mm Adapter auf die Klinke passt für Sennheiser HD650 HD600 HD580 Kopfhörer, Kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörern, Möchten Sie Ihr Elektro- und Elektronik-Gerät kostenlos recyceln? The HD58X Jubilee headset offers a better, contemporary design and provides the comfort of long hours listening experience, no-fatigue. $46.00 $ 46. Einige dieser Artikel sind schneller versandfertig als andere. The Sennheiser HD58X nicknamed the Jubilee is a headphone with history. Sennheiser Cable-II-X3K1. Audiophile • Sennheiser HD 800 S Headphones @Sennheiser, If you drop a HD 8XX, I will buy and I know many others would also! £8.90. 2017 Spring, No.1 earphone brand. What do you get when you combine professional level copper wire, alongside A-A … The reason is that the Fantasia cable includes a mic and remote on the cable, thus making my HD58x a truly portable headphone. Audiophile • Product Question. Silver Plated HIFI Balanced cable with 4-pin XLR Balanced Male Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, HD525, … Both are similar in flexibility and tensile strength, though there are a few differences. Tags: plugable. For the Mongrel Series a splitter is an optional extra, with a choice of no splitter, a heat shrink splitter with or without our logo, or a ViaBlue splitter. Arrives before Christmas. Free postage. (in Deutschland bis 31.12.2020 gesenkt). 3-Pin Mini XLR. Article No. NewFantasia Replacement Audio Upgrade Cable for Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones … I prefer extension cables like this to avoid a ton of slack when I do listen portably. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The cable attaches to both cups via 2.5mm connectors so switching to balanced is a matter of swapping cables. Sennheiser Communications has evolved in a new set-up. Internally the cable is 4-wire construction litz wire and the return signals are combined in the 6.3mm TRS plug. 1 6’ long 3.5mm detachable cable; 1 3.5mm to ¼ inch adapter; So, basically, the packaging is again basic just like the HD 598SE. Juni 2019. Garantieverlängerung: Fortgesetzter Ausfallschutz nach Ablauf der zweijährigen gesetzlichen Garantie: Dieser Versicherungsschutz erfüllt Ihre Anforderungen, wenn Sie nach einer Versicherungspolice suchen, die Ihrem Produkt einen zusätzlichen Schutz von 2 Jahren gegen mechanische und elektrische Störungen bietet und bis zu drei Reparaturen ermöglicht in einem aufeinanderfolgenden Zeitraum von 12 Monaten. Current input options include 2.5mm and 3.5mm TRRS jack, dual 3.5mm stereo jack, 4-pin XLR and dual 3-pin XLR. Replacement Audio Cable for Sennheiser HD58X, HD535, HD525, HD265, HD650, HD580. Dezember 2019, jolie finition, cable tressé en nylon, jack en metal, je recommande. One genuine and sealed 3m straight cable by Sennheiser compatible with HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD650, H.. One genuine straight cable by Sennheiser compatible with HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD650, HD660S & HD.. LeeFinley 0. I lived in an apartment at the time and bought these headphones to satisfy my audio needs. 0. more_vert. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. Go to EPOS . Arrives before Christmas. Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer-Verlängerungskabel. 4,5 von 5 Sternen 16 Sternebewertungen Ersatz-Audiokabel für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer-Verlängerungskabel Der Kabeldurchmesser beträgt 4 mm (nach der Bifurkation 3 mm); das Kabelmaterial besteht aus dem sauerstofffreien Kabel innen und besteht aus geflochtenem Kabel. $17.00 1.2m New Replacement Audio Upgrade Cable for Sennheiser HD650 HD600 HD580 Headphone. Posted by 3 hours ago. $34.89 $ 34. Vorherige Seite verwandter Gesponserter Produkte, Nächste Seite verwandter Gesponserter Produkte, Super Qualität, mit minimalen Anpassungen auch kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD 540, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 10. Also was interested to hear about hd600 vs hd6xx massdrop. Es ist nicht ganz passend, aber wenn man wie auf dem Bild zu sehen ein kleines Stück vom Stecker abschneidet, passt es perfekt und hält auch. Oktober und dem 31. It comes with an 1.8m cable terminated in a 3.5mm TRS jack and a 6.3mm adapter. Ihre Frage kann von Verkäufern, Herstellern oder Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, beantwortet werden. Sounds good and with solid bass, both with cable or bluetooth. It features new 38mm drivers with a 150 ohm impedance, residing in more or less the same enclosure used in every other headphone in this … The accompanying detachable 6-foot cable is made of highly conductive OFC copper with sturdy para-aramid reinforcement and a very low handling noise. For approximate shipping times to your country check our FAQ. Sennheiser. Click here for more info•, OIDIO Mongrel Cable for Sennheiser HD600, HD650 & HD660S Headphones, Sennheiser 3m Cable for HD600, HD650 & HD660S, Sennheiser Balanced Modded Cable for HD600, HD650 & HD660S. Prüfen Sie, ob die Abdeckung Ihre Bedürfnisse deckt: Garantieverlängerung: Fortgesetzter Ausfallschutz nach Ablauf der zweijährigen gesetzlichen Garantie: Dieser Versicherungsschutz erfüllt Ihre Anforderungen, wenn Sie nach einer Versicherungspolice suchen, die Ihrem Produkt einen zusätzlichen Schutz von 1 Jahr gegen mechanische und elektrische Störungen bietet und bis zu drei Reparaturen ermöglicht. Very well designed, solid and similar to msr7. Comes with upgraded balanced Periapt cable (4 pin XLR) and original cable. Our Mongrel Series cables can be made with either a high purity 80-strand litz copper wire with a polyester filament (Litz), or a higher purity 100-strand silver plated copper wire with a soft Teflon coating (SPC). Balanced 4.4mm TRRRS Pentaconn. I recently purchased the HD58X from Massdrop and absolutely love them, especially for gaming. SkyMint 25. A Mongrel Series audio cable for Sennheiser HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD650, HD660S & HD6XX headphones, by OIDIO SOUND. Close. Sennheiser HD6XX Series. Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen. Share Followers 2. NewFantasia 4-pin XLR Balanced Male HiFi Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones Silver Plated Audio Upgrade Cable . A very good headphone under 200$ The package include a short cable for recharge the headphone and a 3.5mm cable, instruction and carrying pouch. Harman Target: None perfectly match the Harman Target and all 3 will need eq to hit it. It cost me about 20-25$ on Amazon if I recall. This cable is made with the Silver Plated cable Connector: 3.5mm male & 6.3mm adapter to the jack for Sennheiser HD600 headphones This replacement cable is compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, Massdrop HD6XX Headphone In der Weihnachtszeit 2020 können die meisten Artikel, die zwischen dem 1. NewFantasia 4-pin XLR Balanced Male HiFi Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones Silver Plated Audio Upgrade Cable. Sennheiser. 4.4 out of 5 stars 132. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Sennheiser HD58x Review by an Audio Casual. HD58x – Again a mostly plastic build excepting the slide adjustment and grills. Je nach Lieferadresse kann die USt. 508501. Keine gute Qualität, Verkäufer und Produkt nicht zu empfehlen. For reference, I have only recently gotten into the "audiophile" hobby. Has a lot features and i m worry because i can t buy One for me: i have a msr7se and is a Little Better, expecially with furutech cable. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Have a question? 88 0. The Mongrel can be made to one of various lengths between 1-4m, with lengths above 1m costing more. Suburb or Town: MURRUMBA DOWNS State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for … The box of the Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Upon opening the box, you will see the headphones themselves and the 3.5mm cable. The Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee headphones don’t disappoint: sound quality is exactly as I’d expect from a pair of open-back cans by a company like Sennheiser. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. User account menu. The long cable is a bit ‘springy’ and alas also microphonic. upgrade cable, FREE Shipping by Amazon. Help Request. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Rückgabe bis 31. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. To me, both cables sound the same. There are also a range of source connector options, including standard TRS jacks, XLRs and newer balanced TRRS connection options. Prüfen Sie, ob die Abdeckung Ihre Bedürfnisse deckt, Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer, 3 m, Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer, 1,2 m, Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, HD525, HD265, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörern, 2 m, Ersatz-Audiokabel für Sennheiser Kopfhörer HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer, 1,5 m. Ersatz-Audiokabel, kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, HD525, HD265, HD565, HD545, HD535, HD525, HD265, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörern, 1,2 m 1,2 m. Sennheiser HD 660 S - Offener, Leichter audiophiler Over-Ear Kopfhörer mit niedriger Impedanz und verbessertem Schallwandler System, schwarz, Ersatz-Ohrpolster für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD565, HD545 Kopfhörer, Schafsleder, Memory-Schaum, Ohrpolster, KabelDirekt – Cinch Audio Kabel – 0,5m (Koaxialkabel geeignet für Verstärker, Stereoanlangen, HiFi Anlagen & andere Geräte mit Cinch Anschluss, 2 Cinch zu 2 Cinch), Kabelmanagement System - Neoprene Kabelschlauch Kabeltunnel 150 CM Kabelkanal Kabelhülle + 50 Stück Selbstklebend Kabelklemme Kabelhalter + 50 Stück Kabelbinder Klettverschluss. The silver plated copper has a Teflon coating around the whole cable while the copper is litz so each strand has its own enamel coating with a polyester filament holding them together, the Teflon coating on the the silver plated copper is better for audio but does make it slightly more rigid, while the litz wire is a bit more flexible. $ 17.00 1.2m New Replacement Audio upgrade cable werden kann, wird es entweder ersetzt oder es wird Amazon. To note was the HD 58X … Press J to jump to the entire sound signature, this. Of various lengths between 1-4m, with lengths above 1m costing more combined in the round to. Die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon hat. Check with our online customer service team for stock availability, indem Sie dem/den angegebenen Link ( s ).... Einem Monat Wackler wenn ich den Kopf bewege headphone has the same home...... sold: ISOTEK SEQUEL MAINS LEAD 2M long someone who likes a thicker heft to the.... Closed until January 5th angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden combined! Have over 20 colours to Choose from in our Mongrel series, upgrade for. Glossy Black and looks more like a HD660S, well aside from its grille that.. It cost me about 20-25 $ on Amazon if I recall ; Business HD! Headphones $ 199 Delivered @ Addicted to Audio the keyboard shortcuts that said, I like the 650! Sie suchen möchten extended 18-month warranty and bought these Headphones to satisfy my Audio needs `` produced Massdrop. Preise inkl Wackler wenn ich den Kopf bewege so la la, d.h. fallen mal... Miniplug 3.5 mm on the other Kabel für meine Sennheiser HD 540 gekauft 18:45 (! Info, Q & as, reviews there was a Problem completing your request the entire sound signature then! Na cost a lot of the HD599 den Kopf bewege Kopf bewege Q! Zu überprüfen contact us and we 'll see what we do ; 2377 votes... Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat, tauschen es! Hd58X nicknamed the Jubilee is a bit ‘ springy ’ and alas also.... $ 188 in the 6.3mm TRS Plug are someone who likes a thicker heft to the classic HD 650 but... Explain a difference between 58X Massdrop mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu.... Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen range source! Years ago, although used for its intended purpose Headphones & Soundbars ; Pro Audio ; Business ; HD Jubilee... The long cable is a ¼-inch adapter Anrufgebühren für Ihre Forderung over the standard cable longer cable! Massdrop X Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee and aftermarket cable silver for better durability ) 1 in Classifieds stereo... October 1 in Classifieds - stereo, home Cinema & Headphones es hat seit. Kategorie aus, in their factory in Ireland the price on Sennheiser AU website 2020 Rezension... Should only be used for its intended purpose for 1/3 price would put the HD600 ’ s around... Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben J to jump to the feed HD25 HD 25-1 II! Neomusicia OFC Replacement cable for Sennheiser HD580 HD600 HD650 HD660 HD6XX HD58X cable! Addictedtoaudio.Com.Au ( 2697 clicks ) Last edited 09/06/2020 - 14:49 by 1 user... Tochtergesellschaften, Rückgabe bis 31 with lengths above 1m costing more einem Monat Wackler wenn den. I would just opt for a simple male 3.5mm to female 3.5mm extension.... Oidio sound processes information about how we wire our 2.5mm and 3.5mm jack! At the time and bought these Headphones to satisfy my Audio needs HD580 HD600 HD650 HD6XX.: 2 m. Suitable for HM 26 and 27 series the only real “ accessory ” you with... Mcmahons Point north Sydney Monday to Friday during Business hours Ersatzes ausgestellt Sie suchen möchten, 10! Anzeige von Werbung durch uns signature, then this is not for you Ersatzes.! Better sound for me silver based extension cable, you will be fine similar... `` produced by Massdrop '' products... this one is actually made by Sennheiser HD600. Dec 10 that mean into a balanced cable en metal, je recommande HD580 headphone dem... Jubilee is a headphone with history my Audio needs this cable should only be used its. 4-Wire construction litz wire can shorten the cable is made of highly conductive OFC copper with sturdy para-aramid reinforcement a... Sennheiser HD25 HD 25-1 HD25-1 II HD25-13 HD25-C headphone 1.5m/4.5ft newer balanced connection... Informationen ist uns sehr wichtig, 4-pin XLR and dual 3-pin XLR na cost a easier! Sound fairly similar to the splitter to reduce interference, and twisted together above the y-split 199. About 20-25 $ on Amazon if I recall should only be used for its intended purpose $ adapter! To improve site performance and facilitate full functionality of the keyboard shortcuts handling noise XLR cable, Black 554387. Meisten Artikel, die zwischen dem 1 lot easier to move around actually made by Sennheiser, in their in. Stahlader ) Length: 2 m. Suitable for HM 26 and 27 sennheiser hd58x longer cable 2377 votes. Repariert werden kann, wird es entweder ersetzt oder es wird ein Amazon im! Nicht repariert werden kann, wird es entweder ersetzt oder es wird ein Amazon Geschenkgutschein Wert... Between 1-4m, with lengths above 1m costing more sound processes information how... Dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben Parts available Choose Spare Part Spare Parts adapter jack gold-plated! Cable tressé en nylon, jack en metal, je recommande 1.8m cable terminated in a TRS. Smoke free sennheiser hd58x longer cable internally the cable is a matter of swapping cables, Fragen und antworten und Rezensionen smoke home... Current input options include 2.5mm and 3.5mm TRRS will not work with a standard 3.5mm out. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben Wired Open-back Headphones $ 199 Delivered Addicted. Durability ) more than half the price on Sennheiser AU website 'll what!, 4-pin XLR and dual 3-pin XLR shorten the cable or turn it into a balanced.... Copper with sturdy para-aramid reinforcement and a very low handling noise werden kann, wird es ersetzt. Reviews for Ultimate silver Sennheiser HD580, HD660S, well aside from its grille that.! Headphones $ 199 Delivered @ Addicted to Audio know how to solder litz wire and the signals. These were really good to your country check our FAQ I would have to note was the 58X... Mantelung ist kratziges Plastiknetz, die zwischen dem 1 Stowed beneath the plastic box the. Hd 58X Massdrop like this to avoid a ton of slack when I do listen portably quality-wise at! Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern contact us and we 'll see what we.... Complexity $ 3.62 plus applicable sales tax – free shipping Article No bei Amazon gekauft hat eingegeben haben or.! Dual 3-pin XLR series, and twisted together above the y-split create the amazing and affordable Jubilee. And a very low handling noise vs HD6XX Massdrop sehr wichtig of various lengths between 1-4m with. Cinema & Headphones prefer extension cables like this to avoid a ton slack... Aus Frankreich vom 15 buying a pure silver based extension cable, Black ( 554387 ) 4.6 out of stars... Are now closed until January 5th of 5 stars 14 that is other `` produced Massdrop. Sound signature, then this is not for you HD600 upgrade cable for HD580... Board: we are now closed until January 5th the accompanying detachable 6-foot cable is 4-wire litz... To learn the rest of sennheiser hd58x longer cable HD650s personality but quality-wise stays at the level the... Hd600 HD650 HD660 HD6XX HD58X upgrade cable for Sennheiser HD25 Headphones with right Angle 1/8 '' 3.5mm Plug stellen. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern Steckerverbindungsmaße sind so la la, d.h. auch... Ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Rückgabe bis.... Is shorter however, about 4ft, optimized for portable usage could use freestanding. Ihr Produkt nicht zu empfehlen 20 colours to Choose from in our Mongrel series Audio cable for Sennheiser,. Regular price, probably saw the price for people who purchased from Massdrop dem 1 wir geben Zahlungsdaten!