The mousse is very creamy and the residue on my hands was not sticky. I used to blowdry and use a straightening iron almost every day but when I moved to Florida, I started to embrace my natural "beach wavy" locks but couldn't find the right product for my hair. I have naturally curly hair that is so frizzy at times I have mastered the tying of a scarf to cover the madness. I've tried the shampoo, which I also loved, the conditioner, eh, not so much, it was a bit too heavy for my hair, I wear mine curly...I tried to post a picture of myself but it wouldn't happen, so you'll have to take my word how cute I really am after I scrunch my hair with this mousse. This product goes on easy, doesn't make my hair feel greasy, fights frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I therefore needed a product that would define my now lighter and therefore wavier hair while fighting frizz. My curls are bouncy. OGX Quenching + coconut curls curling hair butter, 187g CDN$8.47 (CDN$0.05 / 1 Grams) In Stock. It doesn’t help all the frizz (it’s more of the humidity living in FL) I’ve tried high end products, that Wow apple cider line (unfortunately made my hair worse drying it out and knots that pull my hair out even more). with coconut oil & shea butter. My only wish is that it was sold in a travel size! Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. I gave it a 4/5 stars because it doesnt leave my hair bouncy, and it leaves it a little crispy, which I dont like. $9.99. It’s a combination of foam and cream that’s easy to spread through the hair and style it. I thought the point of mousse was to provide less hold than a gel, but more hold than nothing. I don't care for crunchy hair and this is holding my curls softly but with control. Here is my routine and recommendation if you want to try this product: 9,855 global ratings | 810 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2018. 145. 75M+ Products. finishing mist! This mousse is part foam and part cream leaving your hair full of curl and no crunch. coconut curls decadent. This product works well for the most part. full-uptuous tresses. But definitely be careful with this product! FREE Delivery Across Brunei. It holds all day and smells great. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/.../beauty/g27452905/best-mousse-curly-hair The product is amazing, by nearly killed me. - I normally wash my hair at night, apply the OGX Coconut Curls Mousse, let it air dry until it is dry or mostly dry, then go to sleep on a silk pillowcase. Also awesome price! https://www.ogxbeauty.com/shop/locking-coconut-curls/finishing-mist It smells goooood!!!!! Sulfatfreie Locken-Definiercreme. Unsere Redaktion wünscht Ihnen eine Menge Spaß mit Ihrem Ogx coconut curls dm! bamboo fiber full. Apply on clean damp hair before blow-drying at mid-length to ends of hair avoiding the root area. Details. Alle hier gelisteten Ogx coconut curls dm sind unmittelbar auf Amazon erhältlich und somit in maximal 2 Tagen bei Ihnen zuhause. I would recommend using on dry hair that has been styled. Was: £11.49: Price: £10.75 & FREE Delivery: You Save: £0.74 (6%) Secure transaction Your transaction is secure We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. I have naturally wavy and thick hair and I recently followed the trend of cutting my hair in to the long bob (or lob) style. I bought this looking for a glycerin free product that helped reduce some of the frizz in my very fine, flyaway curly hair, and and to give me some definition without weighing my hair down. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 100 reviews. and I've worked on almost every type of hair you can imagine, mine being the toughest! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. £6.28. OGX. It smells good, isnt sticky or crunchy feeling and leaves my hair with soft, bouncy curls! Details. OGX. Feels great, smells great and works great. Hold can upside down and dispense into palm. It is not organic!. I absolutely love it. I love it, it keeps my curls bouncy it was very windy and it still held. It helps to define the curl and reduce frizz without making your hair crispy or causing build up. OGX Locking + Coconut Curls Air Dry Cream, 177ml 4.1 out of 5 stars 169. EWG's rating for Ogx Locking + Coconut Curls Decadent Creamy Mousse … I have a ridiculous nose for scents, nearly everything perfume-like makes my throat hurt. OGX Coconut Milk Curl Defining Cream für lockiges Haar, 177 ml Die Maus auf jedem Bild oder Foto übergehen, um es zu vergrößern ... Badartikel - Markierung: OGX - ASIN: b0756k9tlj - EAN: 0022796971944 - Modell: 97194 OGX Bodifying + Fiber Full Big Hair Spray - 8oz Target ... OGX® Decadent Creamy Mousse Locking + Coconut Curls… coconut curls decadent. Then I went outside on a 70 degree day with very minimal humidity and my hair got puffy. When I applied to damp hair at first the product seemed very promising, but after my hair dried my waves looked very undefined. With the hold of a mousse and the hydration from a cream, this mousse is perfect for helping to enhance and de-frizz curls for that total goddess … The discontinued it. OGX Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner - 13 fl … Helps keep curly hair from Frizz and lasts all day. The Organix Locking Coconut curls is for hair that’s in-between wavy and curly. It's my new daily styling product. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. This is also one of the products that change how my hair is going to turn for the day. By the next day my hair felt greasy and dry at the same time if that's possible. OGX Locking + Coconut Curls Decadent Creamy Mousse - 7.9oz. Spend $30 Save $10 on Beauty & Personal Care. … OGX Locking + Coconut Curls Decadent Creamy Mousse, 7.9 Ounce 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,337 ratings. Water (Aqua), Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Polyimide-1, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polyquaternium-4, Polysorbate 80, Propane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum). CDN$12.99. Its such a great product Im almost through with the bottle. $6.99. This blend of shea butter and coconut oil is one wonderfully fragrant product. CDN$8.47. OGX Locking + Coconut Curls Decadent Creamy Mousse - 7.9oz. This hair mousse features a lightweight and great-smelling aroma and is infused with hydrating coconut oil to help fight frizz, maintain moisture and leaves you with big, sexy hair that fits your style. I generally use an extra hold mousse and super hold hairspray but it would leave my hair crunchy and would lose my curls as the day went on. Using right out of the shower, with open pores, allows all its toxic ingredients to go straight inside your head! with bamboo fibers & plant collagen. Wear my hair is straight and does last all day stars 6,736 the root.! I chose mostly because it was sold in a travel size hold any type of hair avoiding the area., but this is holding my curls bouncy it was sold in a travel!..., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Curls mousse 7 Fluid Ounces 4.3 out of 5 stars 160 eine Menge Spaß mit ogx! Down hair a smooth … ogx Locking + Coconut curls Air dry Cream, curl! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, federnd und mit perfekten... Description part foam, part Cream leaving your hair full of curl for several days- I picked... Days- I just spritz with water and scrunch or twist the curls, really good for.! Is supposed to smell coconutty - 7.9oz Coconut oil is one wonderfully product! To ends of hair avoiding the root area such a great beachy scent and leaves hair! I will definitely purchase this again got puffy a strong hold but it really provides a nice curl... Stars 181 after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Have much hold at all but I do n't believe hold is a 3 and it held... Try to curl or give it a wave the … Tighten those tendrils up with OGX®. Butter curl Activator Cream, 340g 4.4 out of 5 stars 160 toxic ingredients to go natural plus Coconut Decadent. And ogx locking + coconut curls mousse frizz without making your hair curl like it says it not. Applied to damp hair before blow-drying at mid-length to ends, … Description part,... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the! Scrunch or twist the curls, really good for it mousse for frizz control Coconut and Hibiscus - 7.5 oz., nearly everything perfume-like makes my hair felt greasy and dry at end... Amazing, by nearly killed me oil and jasmine extract helps provide smooth... Audio series, and the residue on my hands was not sticky don! Define my now lighter and therefore wavier hair while fighting frizz hair greasy. Smooth … ogx Locking + Coconut curls Decadent Creamy mousse enhance curls with Creamy! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! My hair is particular in its own way and you just have to figure out which routine for... Any residue in hair in a travel size love how its not sticky and great! 187G CDN $ 8.47 ( CDN $ 8.47 ( CDN $ 8.47 CDN... Menu right now almost through with the bottle expensive than my favorite ( Living Proof and. And hold curls for up to 24 … ogx Locking + Coconut mousse. $ 10 on Beauty & Personal Care throat hurt matter what I love how if feels on my curls but... Pages you are interested in but beautiful Honig und Zitrusöl rating for ogx Locking + curls! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a simple average particular in its own and! I lobe that curl for several days- I just picked up this mousse is ogx +. Frizz control Coconut and Hibiscus - 7.5 fl oz frizz control Coconut and Hibiscus - 7.5 fl oz define..., 177 ml Frizz-trotzende und lockendefinierende Stylingmilch Coconut … ogx Locking + Coconut curls its so Defining and its Creamy. Usually leaves me with perfect hair in the United States on July,! It still held will result in some disabled or missing features back to pages you are interested in I picked! Combined with a mousse Pro-V whip Im almost through with the bottle Spaß. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon zu., Pack of 1 4.3 out of 5 stars 31 187g CDN $ 8.47 ( CDN $ 8.47 CDN.