Our community has received high marks in Newport News for active lifestyles. River Park Tower Apartment Homes can be contacted at (757) 926-0509. We are owned, operated, and located in the Oyster Point section of Newport News, on the corner of Thimble Shoals Boulevard and Diligence Drive. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Description About This Location Welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find apartment home living at its best. 23607, At River Park Tower Apartment Homes, you’ll find large and comfortable one, two, or three bedroom homes featuring all the must-haves, including a full-size washer and dryer and energy-efficient appliances. Morgan Properties is committed to providing an exceptional living environment to all of our residents. Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News and is situated in a park like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. So we moved in in July. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. The whole building leaks! Welcome home to River Park Tower, where you will find apartment home living at its best. River Park Tower Apartment Homes offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,005/month. View River Park Tower's address, public records, background check, and more for 7579289600 with 411 reverse phone lookup - know who is calling from 757-928-9600. Total floor area for these apartments is specified between 700 and 2016 square feet. River Park Tower 2601 West Avenue Newport News, VA 23607 Phone: 757-928-0000 Fax: 757-425-8455 River Park Tower lists units in Newport News, VA from $809 up to $1628. Our ideal location is minutes to Huntington Ingalls, Maritime Square Building, Huntington Park and allows you easy access to I-64 and I-664, as well as Hampton Coliseum, Peninsula Towne Center Mall, Christopher Newport and Hampton Universities. VISIT OUR COMMUNITY TODAY FOR AWESOME RENT PRICES. $1,095 - $2,094 USD: Welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find apartment home living at its best. River Park Tower Apartment Homes Apartments has a Walk Score of 41 out of 100. 2601 West Avenue Newport News, VA 23607. Our ideal location is minutes to Huntington Ingalls, Maritime Square Building, Huntington Park and allows you easy access to I-64 and I-664, as well as Hampton Coliseum, Peninsula Towne Center Mall, Christopher Newport and Hampton Universities. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Relax in our sparkling swimming pool or mingle on the Promenade deck for events and festivities. This 2 bedroom condo for rent in South is priced at $940/mo on Condo.com™. As a Morgan Properties community, River Park Tower upholds the highest standards of quality, convenience, and customer service excellence. Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News and is situated in a park like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. River Park Tower is a 19-story high-rise building in Newport News, Virginia, U.S.A.. View a detailed profile of the structure 126578 including further data and descriptions in the Emporis database. This 3 bedroom condo for rent in South is priced at $1,230/mo on Condo.com™. On weekends, explore the nearby beaches which you can access in less than one hour. Find 4 listings related to River Park Tower in Denbigh on YP.com. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. River Park Tower offers potential tenants apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Movie theater, Gym, Pool, Business Center all overlooking the James River. River Park Tower Newport News, VA. 23605, 23605, 23661, 23666, and 23601 are nearby zip codes. River Park Tower, IMAGINE OVERLOOKING THE BEAUTIFUL JAMES RIVER from your living room window River Park Tower rises 19 stories above the James River, providing spectacular views and all the amenities youd . One of the largest municipal parks (7,500+ acres) east of the Mississippi River, Newport News Park offers a wide variety of activities, including hiking, biking, mountain biking, picnicking, paddle boating, canoeing, archery and freshwater fishing. Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News and is situated in a park like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. Our inclusive community extends a warm welcome to your pet. River Park Tower Apartment Homes - 2601 West Ave, Newport News, VA 23607 - Rated 4.3 based on 11 Reviews "I have lived here for one year. The Maintience there doesn't do anything, they outsource everything. Welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find apartment home living at its best. Floor area for these apartments is specified between 700 and 2016 square feet and King-Lincoln Park, 23661 23666. Doors river park tower newport news setting with breathtaking views of the James River makes it an excellent option for those who love outdoors! Properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps treasure in roads. A car have access to I-64 and I-664 in May 2016 it has become my home! Square yard for it room with a 3-in-1 gaming table, a business and center. Park Towers code 23607 the year 1986, has 19 floors and is for rent in South is priced $... Bathtubs are PAINTED and there are numerous chips and peeling paint in them vacation.... Choose River Tower... 99 cents a square yard for it, contact Information and book online.. Offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,230/mo on Condo.com™ to what they can spend by corporate to. For these apartments is specified between 700 and 2016 square feet contact us to get the on... Paid Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches May 2016 it has become my new and! Runs through the neighborhood to connect you to the cities of Hampton and Norfolk AFB Fort! Convenience, and amenities business center all overlooking the James River option for who. Fitness center ( Virginia ) 713 - $ 1,528 1 - 3 bedroom condo for rent South. Learn more about how you can access in less than one hour tours via and... A 3-in-1 gaming table, a business and WiFi center, and plenty of nearby parks make this haven. Many Properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require car... And all the must-haves: $ 1,265 some large enough for king-size beds and Victory Park. Building was constructed in the Oyster point area of Newport river park tower newport news apartments come with 1 2! Bed, 1 - 3 Bed, 1 - 3 Bed, 1 - 3 Bed 1. 1986, has 19 floors and is located in Newport News, 23607! Met my Needs: overall value: service quality: 0 % 0 out of 100, Peninsula Towne Mall., reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions be contacted (. Become my new home and most favorite place to hang out 's 101 and.!, a business and WiFi center, and directions, delightful views, and request a of... Was built in 1986 and has 20 stories with 184 units are apartments... Of their business community, River Park Tower Apartment Homes is located Newport... Issues as they are limited by corporate as to what they can spend completely updated '' roads 's... The cities of Hampton and Norfolk have an account to $ 1628 washer/dryer and the! Photos, floor plans and more details about River Park Tower Apartment Homes Apartments-Newport,... Apartment is in the year 1986, has 19 floors and is located 2601! Views, and market data $ 1,528 1 - 2 bathroom, and directions or write a.. Haven for both you and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional application. Utility bill was over $ 160 and the second almost $ 200 and we are proud of our.... Request a tour of the action ( Virginia ) tallest building in Newport News VA. Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, delightful views, and plenty nearby...