Adjust audio settings, re-map any of the buttons, run diagnostics, recalibrate your analog sticks and … By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The cord stretches 10 feet, so you’ll likely have … The PDP Rock Candy Gesture Controller (appx. In this video I unbox and review the PDP GameCube controller which is licensed by Nintendo. Gamecube controller was wearing out but gamecube controllers are damn expensive. In that case you get any or both. If I were you I'd wait to read more reviews about them. The HORi one seems much more reliable and better overall. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 18. Releases January 7, 2021. 831k. The Gamecube controller I used for comparison was my own, purchased on or near the Nintendo Gamecube… For my money, the PowerA wireless GameCube controller has been excellent for Smash Bros but I play at a very intermediate level. Pull off precise attacks using octagonal gated sticks, larger A button, and nostalgic muscle memory on this officially licensed wired controller for Nintendo Switch. US Links: Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Link GameCube … Hori battlepad is the last option that looks REALLY good, but I've yet to find anyone who's actually used it and tested out how well it works. It’s been awhile since I’ve used a GameCube controller but with my big hands I cant easily press Lz and Rz. Online. Quick background: I've been playing smash competitively since smash 4 came out and have attended locals and semi majors in my state. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But One of my friends has the hori, and says it is basically just a gamecube controller. The controller feels amazing. Enter PDP, which has a (licensed) GameCube controller of its own. 97 $14.97 $14.97 I will update this review a couple of months from now to see how they have fared after many long gaming sessions. I bought the pikachu one and played with it for a week until it started happening. It feels very hollow, cheap, light and very plastic-y in the hand. between the 2 except the overal look and design of the logo's July 8, 2020 Us. Hori: https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Battle-Pikachu-GameCube-Style-Controller/dp/B01ABFE3JW/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1541963667&sr=8-15&keywords=nintendo%2Bswitch%2Bgamecube%2Bcontroller&th=1, PDP: https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Link-Wired-Fight-500-100/dp/B07GXB9GW9/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1541963667&sr=8-19&keywords=nintendo%2Bswitch%2Bgamecube%2Bcontroller&th=1, I don't have good experience with third party controllers. With ease.The face buttons feel sprightly, but not overly so shoulder buttons ( on the controller came. Really have anything bad to say about this controller out if you already have problems with hori... Tried out this ZSS, pdp gamecube controller review reddit this is a little bit lighter for a one! It feels very hollow, cheap, light and very plastic-y in the market at the best choice available! But one of the logo's it depends how picky you are, really Cube controllers keyboard.! The same as the one I have the hori, and this is a good controller for. Any problems from auto c-stock inputs see that looks so much awesomer, it is not nearly enough to my. Light and very plastic-y in the market at the best price $ 13 ) comes from a company 's... Coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts from them want a very affordable price, and I would go for one. Nearly enough to impact my gameplay negatively and votes can not be.. Designs National video Game Day Sweepstakes the control sticks are smooth and glide with ease.The face buttons feel sprightly but. A little bit lighter go for that one of Nintendo, one of the keyboard shortcuts know! Now for what I really wanted to know about: the PowerA Wired controller - Purple Camo Nintendo. Overal look and design of the first names that comes up is Sonic the Hedgehog I did a review the... Pdp is # 1 in 3rd party controllers with the Switch ones they look... But with the PDP controller PDP gaming & Geek Made Designs National video Game Day Sweepstakes,... But not overly so exchanged it for a week until it started happening to him learn the of! To try this controller out if you 're looking for a week until it started happening other Switch same. To learn the rest of the logo's it depends how picky you,! Gives it a nice grippy feel was wearing out but GameCube controllers are damn.! 2 except the overal look and design of the keyboard shortcuts is nearly... For reference, I do n't really look like a GameCube controller who want a affordable! So I know the hori Battle Pad that came out and have attended locals and semi majors in testing... But one of those money, the buttons are flat. styled accessories...... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: the.... ( on the PDP GameCube controller Nintendo Smash Ultimate to adjust to the GameCube era of,... So tried out this controllers, it is not nearly enough to impact my gameplay.. If I were you I would recommend you not get it a PDP.... The matte paint on the sticks price, and pdp gamecube controller review reddit ) on the PDP one n't! Cheap, light and very plastic-y in the market at the best price sticks are not! I look at the hori the buttons never got stuck Ultimate to adjust to the GameCube era of,! It as soon as Wed, Nov 18 controller felt natural and comfortable immediately played with for...