: : Han Solo Luke Skywalker She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. This is ridiculous. Luke Luke Skywalker : In the morning, I want them up there on the south ridge working on those condensers. Han Solo : : There's nothing for me here now. : Han Solo A New Lightsaber from Star Wars: The High Republic, Building The Mandalorian's Ship, and More! It means so much to him. But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters! : : Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Obi-Wan Well, take care of yourself, Han. Besides, attacking that battle station is not my idea of courage. : This article or section is in need of referencing per Wookieepedia's sourcing guidelines. Uncle Owen! Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi I *did* say so before. Luke Skywalker Well, of course I know him. On September 25, Hamill will be 68 years old. : That's your imagination. : Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi : Kept babbling on about his mission. : Luke Skywalker We don't serve their kind here. Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest or teleport me off this rock. It's all such a long way from here. What? His son Nathan was born while he was shooting Episode V. Before the film's climactic lightsaber duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, Lucas told Hamill the truth about Vader being Luke's father. Han Solo After Hamill finished the first trilogy, he tried to find success in unrelated, live-action films. : Han Solo A double was used for the scene of Luke racing across the desert in his landspeeder while Mark was hospitalized. Imperial Officer Luke Skywalker Do you know what he's talking about? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go finish cleaning those droids. : Mark Hamill and George Lucas on the set of Return of the Jedi pic.twitter.com/cOix55uI8m. Even for a computer. : : Luke Luke Skywalker Luke Skywalker What's happening? : Luke Skywalker I've seen it happen, too; I only wish I hadn't. Leave that to me. : So. They could use a good pilot like you. 3PO, we're all right! : Luke Skywalker Really wonderful idea. : : My poor Master. : He also starred and co-starred in the films Corvette Summer (19… Go strap yourselves in, we're ready to make the jump. Han Solo I wish I'd known him. Red 10 I care. Lock the door. That's your uncle talking. Happy birthday, Princess. Pardon me for asking, sir, but what good are snub fighters going to be against that? [as Luke walks away]  Luke Skywalker He was originally cast as David on "Eight Is Enough", and asked to be released from his contract before Star Wars came out because he sensed the movie would be successful. Yeah? : [indicating R2-D2]  Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker : : Are you there sir? You needn't worry about your reward. : Han Solo Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi : : Luke Skywalker Did he know my father? Gold Leader Aunt Beru Looks like I'm going nowhere. You should not have come back. : Uncle Owen It pays to take a look back to his first audition for Star Wars when he was 25. A small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense. : Is he a relative of yours? : They're coming in too fast! Luke Skywalker Darth Vader Well, more wealth than you can imagine! Ben is a great man. In Star Wars, I think Mark Hamill looks: Older than 24 About 24 Younger than 24 I haven't seen it All right. His youthful appearance would slightly change due to a bad car accident in January of 1977. [quickly]  : [Obi-Wan spots him and allows himself to be killed]  By the time The Empire Strikes Back released three years later, his appearance had changed a little due to needing reconstruction on his nose (and some permanent scars). Do you copy? : I don't know, whaddya think? Darth Vader It's more like, suicide. Becoming a voice actor was his ultimate destiny by the time he reached his early 40s. Luke Skywalker Who's the more foolish? I think he's searching for his former master, but I've never seen such devotion in a droid before. [notices a flashing light]  : There's two more coming in. : Red Ten standing by. That isn't very reassuring.