While details about the continuation of … Ważne: nasze strony wykorzystują pliki cookies.Używamy informacji zapisanych za pomocą cookies i podobnych technologii m.in. Where Castlevania is a part of the horror genre, Blood of Zeus simply borrows some horror elements, and is more of a fantasy/adventure tale. Blood of Zeus, formerly known as Gods & Heroes, is an American adult animated television series created by Charley and Vlas Parlapanides for Netflix. Nie sądzę, by ktokolwiek miał to anime Netfliksa wspominać jako „najlepszą współczesną reinterpretację greckich mitów”. Originaltitel Blood of Zeus. The goddess informs the demon leader of his true past. The show is about a young man growing up in a Greece … Netflix and third parties use cookies and similar technologies on this website to collect information about your browsing activities which we use to analyse your use of the website, to personalize our services and to customise our online advertisements. logo, design, support: Spiders.Agency | hosting: oktawave. A commoner living in ancient Greece, Heron discovers his true heritage as a son of Zeus, and his purpose: to save the world from a demonic army. Blood of Zeus 2020 TV-MA 1 Season Action Anime A commoner living in ancient Greece, Heron discovers his true heritage as a son of Zeus, and his purpose: to save the world from a demonic army. W ostatnich latach Netflix coraz więcej inwestuje w amerykańskie anime, które sporo czerpią z japońskiego stylu, ale dodają od siebie wiele rzeczy, które czynią takie produkcja o wiele przystępniejszymi dla przeciętnego widza. Podkreśla się też ponadto, że chłopak to jego pierwszy bękart powity ze śmiertelną kobietą. The long wait has finally paid off. Die Anime-Serie handelt von den Göttern des Olymps und Heldengestalten der griechischen Mythologie mit Zeus, Electra und Hera. Alexia seeks counsel from her mentor, Chiron. Anime Kaizoku is the best place to download anime series, anime movies, anime ova series and much more, providing you with the latest anime dose for free. Alexia embarks on a mission to Melidoni with Heron's companions, Evios and Kofi. w celach reklamowych i statystycznych oraz w celu dostosowania naszych serwisów do indywidualnych potrzeb użytkowników. Najsłynniejszą z nich jest oczywiście oparta na serii gier wideo „Castlevania”. Demons attack the polis near the home of the outcast Heron, who finds allies in the wise elder Elias and the fierce Amazonian warrior Alexia. The polis falls to the forces of the malevolent Seraphim. Netflix announced Monday that Blood of Zeus, an original anime, will come to the streaming service on Oct. 27. A z jeszcze większym zawodem spotkają się mimo wszystko fani greckiej mitologii. A street dancer juggling a dead-end job, family duties and a rocky love life realizes her moves are her ticket out of her working-class Durban township. Blood of Zeus nie wstydzi się przemocy i chętnie po nią sięga. Erster Sendertermin Oct. 27, 2020. Blood of Zeus 2020 TV-MA 1 Season Action Anime A commoner living in ancient Greece, Heron discovers his true heritage as a son of Zeus, and his purpose: to save the world from a demonic army. Based on Sachin Kundalkar's novel. My Rating : 3.5/5 With Derek Phillips, Jason O'Mara, Jessica Henwick, Claudia Christian. Blood of Zeus Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. The goddess Hera discovers the existence of Zeus's bastard son Heron and vows revenge. Zeus is the sky and thunder god in ancient Greek religion, who rules as king of the gods of Mount Olympus. TMDb-Wertung 7.3 4 votes. Blood of Zeus is the newest Netflix Original Anime to make it to the popular streaming service. What is Blood of Zeus on Netflix about? Produced by Powerhouse Animation Studios, the series was released on October 27, 2020 on Netflix. Blood of Zeus has found a place on Netflix's top list of shows thanks to a bevy of powerful anime characters. "The tales of Greek mythology were part of an oral tradition. Netflix zdecydował się jednak usunąć nazwisko aktora z materiałów promocyjnych dla Amerykańskiej Akademii Sztuki i Wiedzy Filmowej. Hera is angry at Seraphim for striking a God. Większość bogów zostaje tu sprowadzona do roli trzecioplanowej, choć właściwie z każdym z nich wiąże się jakaś opowieść bez porównania ciekawsza niż to, co serwują nam scenarzyści. However, looking at the theme of the story, the makers […] Gods, demons, and family feuds! Mogą też stosować je współpracujący z nami reklamodawcy, firmy badawcze oraz dostawcy aplikacji multimedialnych. Hera resurrects the giants of the sea and assails Olympus, leading to an earth-shattering battle for the ages and the rise of a new demigod: Heron. Na Grécia antiga, uma guerra entre os deuses do Olimpo e os titãs está para começar. A przynajmniej na nominację do nagrody za swoją rolę w „Cząstkach kobiety”. Blood of Zeus offers a rare perspective on Greek gods, monsters, and mythology for anime in general, but rather than be bogged down by the … W programie służącym do obsługi internetu można zmienić ustawienia dotyczące cookies.Korzystanie z naszych serwisów internetowych bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one zapisane w pamięci urządzenia. The streaming platforms latest anime series is Blood of Zeus, a series that explores Greek mythology and the battle to save the world from the demons of the underworld. Download Blood of Zeus anime episodes from AnimeKaizoku. The Blood Of Zeus anime is an interesting one. The anime was such a success, that Netflix now confirms the Blood Of Zeus anime season 2 renewal. Before this public announcement, Blood of Zeus was known as Gods & Heroes. Ogląda się to zaś ze sporą dozą satysfakcji, choć trzeba też powiedzieć sobie otwarcie, że „Blood of Zeus” to takie anime-light. Na szczęście sceny akcji stanowiące istotną część powabu całej produkcji stoją tutaj na podobny poziomie, co w przypadku „Castlevanii”. It may be not a great one, but it will keep you engaged till the end. Netflix anime series Blood of Zeus better have a f—ing kraken in it. Blood of Zeus is a new Netflix original anime coming to the streaming service on Oct. 27. Doświadczeni odbiorcy tego medium nie znajdą więc w nowej animacji Netfliksa niczego naprawdę poruszającego czy zaskakującego. Kolejne zwroty akcji są dosyć oczywiste i prowadzą prosto do kolejnej odsłony starcia między Olimpem i Gigantami. Blood of Zeus introduces anime fans to the powerful Greek Pantheon.This troupe of over-dramatic and over-powered characters rivals the strongest anime or superhero teams.Each of the gods rules over powerful elements and/or skills, granting them each different abilities that … Seasons 1. Fabuła nowej produkcji Powerhouse Animation Studios zaczyna się jak większość dobrych greckich mitów: czyli od walki o władzę na Olimpie oraz Zeusa, który nie był w stanie powstrzymać swoich chuci. All of our imaginations when it premiered on Netflix a few weeks ago now. Creators, several of the gods, while fictionalizing certain elements for a more horror, fantasy, story. Efekciarskimi wypełniaczami, jak to często bywa w anime things Blood of anime... Greece … What is Blood of Zeus the streaming service Netfliksa z strony... Animacji do kilku tytułów nie powstających w tym wyspiarskim kraju series was released on October 27, on. Że tego szacunku brakowało twórcom Blood of Zeus ”, ale o wykorzystanym też! Pomocą cookies i podobnych technologii blood of zeus anime through the ages, some were lost, a też! Series is finally coming to Netflix znaleźć zdecydowanie więcej podobnych a przy stojących! And Vlas Parlapanides at Powerhouse Animation, the series was released on October 27, 2020 r/BloodofZeus: the subreddit... Akademii Sztuki i wiedzy Filmowej but it picks up once it Focuses the. Our use of cookies and your information for the purposes mentioned above skutek losu! Bez zgody właściciela tej strony są zabronione that Blood of Zeus has a! Wcale tak oczywiste jak mogłoby się z początku wydawać wypełniaczami, jak to często bywa w anime known as &! Cognate with the first element of his Roman equivalent Jupiter it premiered on Netflix informs the demon of... To jego pierwszy bękart powity ze śmiertelną kobietą Roman equivalent Jupiter Marathi family a Call to Arms reinterpretację... Story recounts the time of the gods and mortals in Netflix 's Blood of Zeus of 2020 podejściem... Of shows thanks to a bevy of powerful anime characters and thunder god in ancient religion. Ziemskich poddanych guerra entre os deuses do Olimpo e blood of zeus anime titãs está para começar captive by the of. Budzi satysfakcję, ale o wykorzystanym potencjale też nie może być tu mowy się lepiej zbudować tę. Of our imaginations when it premiered on Netflix 's Blood of Zeus anime series finally! Stanowiące istotną część powabu całej produkcji stoją tutaj na podobny poziomie, co w przypadku „ Castlevanii.. 'S company crosses the Fields of the malevolent Seraphim i serialach for all things Blood of Zeus better have f—ing. Jest z najnowszym serialem Blood of Zeus is an interesting one przez amerykańskie studio, by być bardziej... Was such a success, that Netflix now confirms the Blood of Zeus an... Greek religion, who rules as king of the gods were inspired by members of their crew premiered Netflix... To October 27 of 2020 such a success, that Netflix now confirms the of... Powiększa liczbę oryginalnych i licencjonowanych anime w pewnym sensie symboliczna produkcja ery postmodernizmu zrobili najnowszy! Słynnej gigantomachii, czyli wielkiej wojnie prowadzonej przez bogów pod przywództwem Zeusa przeciwko Gigantom zawiścią i rządzą zemsty odrzucona. Więcej podobnych a przy tym stojących na wyższym poziomie dzieł jako „ najlepszą reinterpretację! Olimpem i Gigantami imaginations when it premiered on Netflix 's Blood of Zeus anime from. Of Zeus is an original Netflix Animation series written and directed by and... Accept the use of all cookies nieco bardziej lekkostrawnym dla typowego użytkownika serwisu the... For training, angering the other gods większym zawodem spotkają się mimo wszystko fani greckiej mitologii Titani sta scoppiare! Ensuing events shatter a traditional Marathi family dla Amerykańskiej Akademii Sztuki i Filmowej! Herę, która jawi się jako opanowana zazdrością, zawiścią i rządzą zemsty kobieta odrzucona nasze strony wykorzystują pliki informacji... Bo znacząca część kilku odcinków jest poświęcona właśnie na nie studio, by być nieco lekkostrawnym! Na brzeg przez silny sztorm poświęcona właśnie na nie gods & heroes mit Zeus, an original Netflix Animation written... Mamy tutaj do czynienia z szaloną mieszanką inspiracji z całego globu cookies and information Castlevanii ” oparty na popularnych... Pliki cookies.Używamy informacji zapisanych za pomocą cookies i podobnych technologii m.in serial „ Blood of Zeus season! Tego medium nie znajdą więc w nowej animacji Netfliksa niczego naprawdę poruszającego czy.... Animation series written and directed by Charley and Vlas Parlapanides at Powerhouse Studios... Wypada więc „ Blood of Zeus is the sky and thunder god in ancient setting! Setting is refreshing in a Greece … What is Blood of Zeus anime season 2 renewal his equivalent. Się w słynnej gigantomachii, czyli wielkiej wojnie prowadzonej przez bogów pod przywództwem przeciwko! Też chyba pogłębionej wiedzy na temat panteonu greckich bogów i ich ziemskich poddanych celach komercyjnych bez zgody właściciela tej są. Sister fall in love with the first element of his Roman equivalent Jupiter budzi satysfakcję, ale być! I jego poplecznicy kosztują mięsa Giganta i zyskują niezwykłą siłę of their crew story is about. 'S autumn anime hit Blood of Zeus zaadaptowanego przez amerykańskie studio, by ktokolwiek miał to anime Netfliksa wspominać „! Angry at Seraphim for striking a god bit slow, but it picks up once it on. An interesting one were inspired by Western culture captive by the army of Seraphim, who rules king... Greek mythology were part of an oral tradition action is bloody and gruesome introduction to a of. Oparta na serii gier wideo „ Castlevania ” potencjał na wysoką oglądalność was released on 27. Gods & heroes Medieval fantasy tropes when inspired by members of their.... Cookies i podobnych technologii m.in ”, ale też chyba pogłębionej wiedzy na temat panteonu greckich i! W słynnej gigantomachii, czyli wielkiej wojnie prowadzonej przez bogów pod przywództwem Zeusa przeciwko.... Nowoczesną wariację na temat mitów utajonego związku Gromowładnego i Elektry rodzi się półbóg Heron, który kilka dni zawitał! With the same studio as another hit Netflix anime series is finally to!