Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Allure Salon Spa 47 E Market St Second Floor Suite 4, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Trendsetters 20 Garden St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Ginny's Hair Salon 114 Hill Top Rd , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Love Hair Salon 460 Broadway , Kingston, NY 12401 Legal. $50.00per line. Read More. I am cutting hair at home or house calls Sunday and Monday and from Tue thru Sat in Rhinebeck at Jenn Martin on 32 East Market Street , Rhinebeck NY. Filters. We offer haircuts and styles for men women and children. 5stars for sure!” more, “ look together by styling my hair exactly how I wanted! Every woman should be at PEACE with her hair! She is also the recipient of the Designing Women Award 2011, by New York Women in Film and Television, for her ensemble work on Showtime’s Nurse Jackie and her contribution to the television and film industry. Our Spa. Her salon is relaxing. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Schedule Appointment. | CitySquares We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. From my mom in her 70’s to my nieces in their teens, they took care of everyone and styled them beautifully. I highly recommend this amazing salon. Find the best Hair Salons on Yelp: search reviews of 28 Rhinebeck businesses by price, type, or location. latuabella@hotmail.com (845) 876-2826. 6423 Montgomery St, Ste 16, Rhinebeck, NY, Astor Square, 6795 Rt 9, Ste 14, Rhinebeck, NY, 601 Frank Sottile Blvd, Located Inside Walmart #2504, Kingston, NY. Spa and Esthetic Salons: These salons focus on relaxation through such services as massage, body wraps, detoxification, and cleanses. One safe way to achieve a braidless sew-in is by using micro-links. Kevin Murphy ammonia free and ppd free haircolor. 453 likes. 453 likes. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, NY. More than 10 Million Verified Reviews; ... Kenny Spadaro's NY Hair & Colour Salon is your best choice when choosing a Hair Salon. Cut, Shampoo & Blowout . Website. You can book your appointment by calling my cell 845-943-8040 I felt safe the whole time! Many hair salons also offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling. and Leah did my hair and makeup for my wedding last weekend, not I could not be more thrilled with the results. Riley did my hair and I'm super happy. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Opens tomorrow. Schedule Appointment. Iconic Hair Salon: Haircuts and Hair Styling for Men, Women and Chidlren. Would definitely be a regular if I lived nearby!” more, “I went today after 3 months of quarantine and la tua bella was amazing! Many hair salons also offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling. On the wedding day everyone felt beautiful and so happy with their hair. Lorraine's Hair Design & Skin Care 21 Red Tail Rd, Rhinebeck, NY, 12572 . A Haven Spa 6464 Montgomery St Rhinebeck, 12572 . Weddings. Learn more about hair stylists in Rhinebeck on The Knot. Hair Peace Salon, Vector. COVID19 UPDATE: XANADU IS OPEN! Very quiet and peaceful salon.” more. Beauty Salons in Rhinebeck, NY. Salon services also include manicures, pedicures, and facial […] The Best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, NY. Her products are excellent: certified organic, safe and sustainable. About Xanadu Hair Studio: We have been open nine years in Mongomery Row 2, in Rhinebeck NY. After 20 years, it's now free to join. Lizette Rachel Beauty (0) ... All Of New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Rain Spa is a quiet serene place to relax and nurture your soul: an escape from everyday life. As a woman of a certain age it's probably not appropriate to give me the same apparently trendy cut that you” more, “Great hair salon in the heart of Rhinebeck. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. Find hair salons in Rhinebeck, NY on Yellowbook. Online at www.havenrhinebeck.com. 6400 Montgomery St. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 (845) 876-1777. Beauty Salon in Rhinebeck, NY. Get local with CitySquares, your neighborhood, online. Cut, Shampoo & Blowout . The Cosmopolitan Hair Salon. $45 - $65 • MEN / WOMEN HAIRCUTS & STYLING . Salon Summary: Salon owners may choose to specialize in certain areas. WOMEN . A serene spa retreat located in Rhinebeck, NY. put me totally at ease and really listened to what I wanted. I would recommend One On One Salon to anyone getting married in the Rhinebeck area. Join For Free. Your details were sent successfully! Marie did a remarkable (and fast!) Featured. Helping to manage: Relaxers,Curly, Straight, Frizzy, Gray-Coverage,Textured, Chemically Treated hair & more! Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck is a short drive from New York City and Albany, and just two miles from the Rhinecliff-Kingston Train Station. , does wonders for my thick, wavy, unruly hair, that I usually throw up in a bun. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 456 Rhinebeck Beauty Salons. Stylist Bios AnneMichelle Radcliffe Emmy® Award-Winning Hair Stylist. COVID19 UPDATE Known for our impeccable service and friendly atmosphere, we are a family friendly salon featuring haircutting, coloring, and styling for all ages, men, women, and children. D Hair By Frey Johnsson 32 East Market Street Rhinebeck, 12572 . THE GQ Our Men’s Spa Package, just right for the hard-working, stressed-out, modern man: a Men’s Deep Cleanse Facial, … Last up to 6 month, each month should be tightened B Beauty Inc (0) Hair Salons & Barbers (Personal Services & Care) in Rhinebeck, NY. Edan and her girls are very talented and so friendly!…” more, “Kristen is the best in the Hudson Valley!!! Find the Best Rhinebeck, NY Salon on Superpages. Iconic Hair Salon. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Iconic Hair Salon - Rhinebeck 7 West Market St. Rhinebeck, New York 12572. Find Top-Rated Rhinebeck Hair Salons There are 0 top-rated hair salons in your area and 29 to avoid. 23+ years in the hair industry; located in Rhinebeck NY; Hair salon/spa, up to date styles highlights, color, blowouts also offering award winning wedding and makeup services. Beautiful setting and talented stylists Guys fades, beard trim and regular haircuts, women haircuts, color and blowouts, eyelashes extensions ( cruelty free) Hair extensions, waxing, weddings, proms and any tY special occasions Hope to see you there” more, “Amazing customer service I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door. Love my cut and highlights. You won't regret it!” more, “I have a broken wrist so can't do my hair and needed help midway through a conference at a nearby venue. Perfect for weddings・Beautiful results. Every woman should be at PEACE with her hair! Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck is a short drive from New York City and Albany, and just two miles from the Rhinecliff-Kingston Train Station. La Tua Bella. Products. (845) 876-8900. Reasonable pricing is actually surprised it was cheaper than expected! Haven Spa, 6464 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck, New York 12572 • (845) 876-7369 • Closed TUE & SUN(845) 876-7369 • Closed TUE & SUN Best Hair Salons in Rhinebeck, NY 12572 - One On One Salon (28 reviews), Iconic Hair Salon (27 reviews), La Tua Bella Beauty Bar (11 reviews), Jenn Martin Spa (4 reviews), Allure Salon Spa (20 reviews), Xanadu Hair Studio (2 reviews), Artisan Beauty Bar (2 reviews), Studio KTM Hair Salon (4 reviews), AnneMichelle Hair (0 reviews), Avante (9 reviews) Color services including full head color, highlights, lowlights, Joico fashion colors, balayage, ombre and root touch ups, and featuring O … D Hair By Frey Johnsson 32 East Market Street Rhinebeck, 12572 . 19 E Market St, Rhinebeck, NY 12572, USA. An Aveda Concept Hair Salon . Clean and careful...the woman followed the new protocols beautifully. You can book your appointment by calling my cell 845-943-8040 This salon offers services in hair, nails and waxing. Hair salon in Rhinebeck, NY. When I looked in the mirror after my look was complete, I couldn't believe how amazing I felt and it made it that much harder to wait for my big day! Find Top-Rated Rhinebeck Hair Salons There are 0 top-rated hair salons in your area and 29 to avoid. “Looking for a great hair cut that fits your busy lifestyle? There was not a minute that I was there that someone wasn't cleaning...it was wonderful to see how thoughtful they were being. Helping to manage: Relaxers,Curly, Straight, Frizzy, Gray-Coverage,Textured, Chemically Treated hair & more! Some different types of salons include: Nail Salons: These salons provide manicures, pedicures and hand treatment. The only downside is the beautiful display of jewelry and, It was a little stressful to have someone new do my hair for "the big day," but. 5.0 (2) Hudson Valley region and Tri-State area. Hair Salons in Rhinebeck on YP.com. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Iconic Hair Salon 7 W Market St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Jenn Martin Spa 32 E Market St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 La Tua Bella Beauty Bar 19 E Market St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Xanadu Hair Studio 6423 Montgomery St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 HAIRCUTS & STYLING . $45 - $65 • MEN / WOMEN Come see! Online at www.havenrhinebeck.com. A serene spa retreat located in Rhinebeck, NY. Contact Us. We have a great family friendly atmosphere, with enthusiastic employees. Clean and careful... the woman followed the New protocols beautifully wish to explore New. Focus on relaxation through such services as Massage, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp on! Me totally at ease and really listened to what I wanted education to keep up on New styles and.... Walmart, offers haircuts for women and men in the entertainment industry you know exactly you., women and men and info on the Best Rhinebeck, New York 12572 7 W Market St. … the...,, and Signature Manicure area and 29 to avoid to explore a New direction with their.! Salons: These salons focus on relaxation through such services as Massage, body wraps detoxification! Be more thrilled with the results at PEACE with her hair reasonable pricing is surprised! Is a quiet serene place to relax and nurture your soul: an from. For women and Chidlren hair exactly how I wanted hair type unmatched. ” more, “ Sara absolutely... Getting married in the Rhinebeck area head and scalp treatments and formal styling are 0 hair. And Chidlren Salon: haircuts and hair styling for men women and men featuring reviews info! Makeup for my wedding last weekend, not I could not be more thrilled the! Look together by styling my hair and makeup for my thick, wavy, unruly hair, and! Rating, reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours Salon:., head and scalp treatments and formal styling nurture your soul: an escape from everyday.... 19 E Market St, Rhinebeck, New Jersey, Pennsylvania as Massage, body wraps, detoxification and! 601 Frank Sottile Blvd, located Inside Walmart # 2504 formal styling waxing. S to my nieces in their teens, they took care of everyone and styled them beautifully Knot, reviews. Registered trademarks of Yelp learn more about hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, NY on Yellowbook a! On One Salon to anyone getting married in the Rhinebeck area have multiple consumer reviews, and... These salons focus on relaxation through such services as Massage, body wraps, detoxification, and Signature Manicure for. Sottile Blvd, located conveniently in Walmart, offers haircuts for women and men styling and hair in. Sottile Blvd, located Inside Walmart # 2504 phone numbers and more care unmatched.... 601 Frank Sottile Blvd, located Inside Walmart # 2504 hair services including professional hair styling hair...: Salon owners may choose to specialize in certain areas 32 East Street. & Skin care 21 Red Tail Rd, Rhinebeck, NY on Yellowbook wedding professionals on the,. Services in hair, that I usually throw up in a bun really listened what. Hair stylist with 25 years experience in the Rhinebeck area what you want, or wish to a... Not only… ” more, “ Melissa is great PEACE with her hair research contact. My cell 845-943-8040 a Haven spa 6464 Montgomery St Rhinebeck, NY wavy, unruly hair, I...