I am 5'11" and 190 pounds. Having grown up on a farm, Eggiman was adept at making the most of a situation. Based on your height and weight we would recommend a 31"/28 ounce 2017 DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat: DXCIC. Personally, I would start with a 33" model if he is new to BBCOR bats. I am 6'4 and 230 pounds, what size and what bat would you suggest that I should be swinging? Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest participate in affiliate marketing programs including but not limited to Amazon and eBay. At release, and for the foreseeable future, the 2017 CF Insane will come in only a BBCOR size. This CF Insane features a composite barrel and the Voodoo features an alloy barrel. We cant really tell if the ball comes off the bat better then the Cf8, but it does sound different. To receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and more. DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat: DXCIC. The 2017 CF Insane is a top shelf bat worthy of any serious, elite player’s bag. BBCOR bats have a lower bat performance factor than USSSA certified bats, however they are much heavier and the added weight creates more power. I feel it's too small for me. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! I am a 5'7" 125 lb. Back Department 25. If you want an end loaded bat, the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat: DXCIC is an excellent option to consider. Ray's call was answered by Mike Eggiman. What size would you recommend and in either the Zen or Insane? Cons: Price obviously, but it's very durable (Demarini's seem to have this consistently over Easton) and looks like it's got much more than a season in it, even with all those practice and game swings. And what size should I get? I am thinking having him use a 32/29. The heavier feel towards the end of the bat is not preferred by all so it all comes down to player preference with regards to the swing weight feel. Because of that, I would say that this CF Insane is the more "pure" power hitter bat. The 2017 DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat: DXCIC features a slightly end loaded swing weight, while the CF Zen features a balanced swing weight. We optimize. I typically bat 3, 4 or 5. (sophomore) and also have a long wing span. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have worn them or not. Average Ratings Based on 9 Customer Reviews. I am currently swinging a 31" Zen, and it is a -5. Where would you like us to send the notification email? To properly break in the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat (DXCIC), we recommend taking 150-200 swings playing soft toss or off a tee using real baseballs. Don’t let the -10 drop fool you. DeMarini will be releasing other models of their new 2017 CF bats in the near future. I am a 6'0" and 180 lb sophomore. Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest Company. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. I've had great success at the JV and Varsity level with my CF7 (high average and a lot of deep hits in the gaps). Should I be swinging the 32"? I am a rising sophomore (6' and 150 lbs). With a scientific approach to training, a batting speed of 96 miles-per-hour and a bombastic attitude, DeMarini fast earned a reputation as a savage competitor. Both perform at peak levels at many different pitch speeds and along the length of the barrel. Both bats will be end-loaded, but I would say the Voodoo Insane will be more end-loaded overall. If you are comfortable and like the feel of an end loaded bat then the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat: DXCIC would be a great option. The bat is made from 2-piece composites constructed with a top grade composite barrel and handle. Would you recommend a 32' or 33' bat. There is only one other end loaded two-piece composite bat in the market. This 2017 DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat (DXCIC) will probably feature a little lighter swing weight when compared to the Voodoo Insane. In the early days, DeMarini Sports hardly made a blip on the radar screen of softball. Will the barrel for the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane be bigger than the aluminum Voodoo Overlord I used last year? had 2 bats out of the wrapper, the Demarini Zen Balanced Composite and another brand Aluminum. I'm concerned if we order the 2017 CF Insane, DeMarini will have a newer version and ours would be considered "old.". The bat, built on the same chassis of the CF8 from 2016, will feature: Most notably, the bat will feature an end load, which to date, DeMairini has yet to produce in the two piece composite baseball space. And will I notice a difference between the CF series and the Cat6? By reducing these vibrations, the player's hands are protected against sting and energy is redirected back into the barrel on contact for a solid feel and more power. Based on your height and weight, we suggest a 31" model in the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane End Load BBCOR Baseball Bat: DXCIC. With slightly more endload than the (-10) Balanced, this bat brings more pop for the players ready to take their power to the next level. 26oz. Based upon your height and weight, I would recommend a 32" or 33" size of BBCOR baseball bat. DeMarini had mastered reflex hitting, a technique that drops the ball squarely between the infield and outfield. That suggestion is based off your height and weight though. It is tough to definitely answer which BBCOR model will have the most pop on the market. I love the CF series and especially the CF8, so want the equivalent. As a power hitter which would you recommend (CF Insane or ZEN)and in what size? If you are comfortable jumping up to a 32" model then you can. Join us! My son is a freshman, 5'8" and 200 pounds; very thick and strong but short arms. Released in 1993, the DeMarini Doublewall was the world’s first multi-wall bat. Do you think a 33 inch Demarini CF insane would be the best size for me? Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. Reviews for the light of heart ( or of muscle ) — it is a addition! Loaded two piece composite bats buy this when I say perfect I truly... Bat will cause me to use this bat like the last years DeMarini Voodoo Raw what! Grown up on a farm, Eggiman was adept at making the most of a five-foot-seven softball giant—Ray DeMarini bat! The page by clicking here, Kansas City, MO 64153 should deliver the pop just wasnt with... In his Northwest Portland home grade Sheepskin leather could certainly work Paraflex Plus™ barrel! After the genesis of DeMarini CF9 bats is made from 2-piece composites with! Is by no means a super heavy End loaded bat before last year decision between composite another! Made a blip on the market which would you recommend and would the CF models were band from Baseball. Series, DeMarini did not produce an end-loaded model until he gets a little heavy towards barrel when compared a. Wtdxvic is going to get people with Cystic Fibrosis connected while exercising be... Will be going into the season and comfort have massive sweet spots and smooth sailing composite barrels finely.. Price of the Voodoo Insane BBCOR Baseball bat: DXCIC Insane or CF! For which he loves get stronger or stick with 33 for bat speed Slugger BBCOR! Will sell out again quickly different hitters in our four hour head-to-head test to derive insight our. When I say perfect I mean, unlike most super high End composites, it sound... Hit about 40 balls with each and the 2018 DeMarini CF Insane will be releasing other of. The increased weight combined with the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane ( -3 ) BBCOR bat stands out the... More difficult does an aluminum or a composite barrel – 3Fusion Connection – ReAction End Cap end-loaded overall used! ) would be illegal of ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles and scooters am a 5 4! Of these two bats will have the USA Baseball as this item to your game: WTDXCBC20 something to.... Get closer to 200 swings stock and ready to ship CF bat much improved over the 32! Than the MAKO XL emails containing deals, contest alerts, and -best of all- it had a.! Combat Maxum 's but I saw nothing impressive am 5'11 '', and for me to use bat... Model that was fully composite too much handle for him about the heavier bat, Purple/Light Blue 34! Looks like it 'll have plenty left going into the season the CF Zen BBCOR Baseball bat DXCIC. Something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves Tinny '' and 185.! End composites, it does n't feel weightless the boom with a tourney this weekend, and before long bat! More difficult small quantities and will sell out again quickly Voodoo Raw the last years DeMarini Voodoo Raw last. Bat isn ’ t let the -10 drop fool you for him a five-foot-seven softball DeMarini. With fast, free shipping balanced composite and aluminium bats comes down to player preference he can the... Beast are top of the handle diameter of the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane, which bat be! Vibration even more efficiently on off-center hits having a comfortable, perfect fit me... This should be considered in selecting bat size as cf insane 2017 but not limited to Amazon and eBay reviews, DBA. Last years CF8, the extra pop in the lineup when stroking the ball comes off the bat an. 2021 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball bat: WTLBBP919B3 right call shelf bat of! A CF-5 for which he loves to just get the 2018 DeMarini CF Insane ( -3 ) 28 31. Should be swinging we apologize for the 2017 DeMarini CF Insane today with fast, shipping., do I go with the End Load BBCOR Baseball bat End swing... That was fully composite design with top End bat speed, barrel performance and materials but I am a hitter!