One chimichanga contains 290 calories, 10 grams of fat, 440 milligrams of sodium, two grams of fibre, one gram of sugar, 13 grams of protein and 37 grams of carbohydrates. Check Nearby Stores. 4.7 out of 5 stars 5 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable. With real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage wrapped in fresh-baked flour tortillas it’s a feeling breakfast that my entire family enjoys. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito – Frozen Egg, Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and Fresh Baked Tortillas, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast On-the-Go at Amazon.com. For Us Foodies 120,632 views Nice for a quick meal in evening as well. Uncertain if I will buy this again. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Wrapped in a oven-baked flour tortilla and featuring shredded steak, cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey Jack cheeses, green chilies and authentic Mexican spices, this packaged frozen burrito satisfies in just minutes. FIND FROZEN MEXICAN FOOD . El Monterey Egg, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Taquitos Review. El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage & Cheese Burritos Value Pack, 12 count, 3.38 lbs Average Rating: ( 3.6 ) stars out of 5 stars 19 ratings , based on 19 reviews El Monterey El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Egg, Sausage, Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and a Fresh Baked Tortilla, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast at Amazon.com. Full meals in a single package. Overall I thought it was a good breakfast burrito a little bit on this soggy side. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Applewood Smoke Bacon and Cheese 8 Count - 36 Oz from Tom Thumb. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey Beef and Bean Burritos – Family Pack of 8 Frozen Burritos, Made with Real Beef, No Artificial Colors, Perfect for Quick Family Meals (8 Count) at Amazon.com. El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos are made with real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage – all wrapped in fresh-baked flour tortillas. That is, unless you count the XXL version of these burritos. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito Egg Sausage & Cheese - 4.5 Oz from Albertsons. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2019, I would rather have a breakfast sandwich found this burrito to be soggy and lack of flavor, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. El Monterey frozen breakfast burritos only take a few minutes in the microwave for a quick snack or pop into the oven (or air fryer) for a crispier quick start meal! Our Food. Tasty burrito for a quick bite in the morning. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos … Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Sausage Cheese & Potato 8 Count - 36 Oz from Safeway. I am just a fan of the company. Uncertain if I will buy this again. For Us Foodies 120,632 views It's an average meal so it gets 2 stars. Currently unavailable. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Easy to fix, good flavor. These burritos are designed to be cheap, quick, and easy. Related Posts. Trust El Monterey to deliver quality frozen Mexican food every time! Easy and fast to cook. The El Monterey Egg, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Taquitos are surprisingly tasty. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . It tasted exactly like I thought a breakfast burrito would taste like. El Monterey Signature Burrito Egg, Sausage, Cheese & Potato 4.5oz Single Serve . Having nutritious and wholesome meals with real ingredients sets my boys up for success in the day ahead. The burritos are loaded with beef and ground up beans. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? The package has 8 burritos. I love these things. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos …

Start your day off right with El Monterey Signature Egg, Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheese Burritos packed with real scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and tomatoes rolled in a fresh-baked tortilla. Shop El Monterey Signature Burrito Egg Cheese Jalapeno - 4.5 OZ from Randalls. Free 2-day shipping. Try El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & Three-Cheese Burrito! Burritos With the Highest and Lowest Carbs on the El Monterey Menu. You can find El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Burritos in the frozen breakfast section in the orange package! Just look at the real chunks of potato, the real scrambled eggs and cheese: Watch Queue Queue. Radius. The El Monterey Egg, Sausage & Cheese Burritos are a watery mess. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! FIND EL MONTEREY. As a mom, I love that these burritos are made by real people supporting real families. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito Egg Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheese - 4.5 Oz from Safeway. Sign up to receive coupons and other great information from El Monterey! Start your day off right with El Monterey Signature Egg, Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheese Burrito packed with real scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and tomatoes rolled in a fresh-baked tortilla. Taquitos can be a great thing to eat if you’re craving a south-of-the-border-style snack. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Meat Lovers Egg Sausage Bacon & Cheese 8 Count - 36 Oz from Albertsons. - Duration: 4:54. Family-owned since 1964, El Monterey is dedicated to providing high-quality Mexican food, and these burritos are no exception. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! You have to cook them right with a paper towel but the are a great quick breakfast. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. They have vegetables inside. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . You can do better with Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls and a flour tortilla of your own choosing warmed up and wrapped with some salsa -- just about as quick and loads better. Enjoying El Monterey Signature Burritos is a simple way to bring flavor and fun to our morning meals and breakfast time at the table. Which variety would you like to review? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. What does your dream breakfast burrito look like? Start your day off right with El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Egg, Sausage, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Burritos packed with real scrambled eggs, seasoned pork sausage, bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, potatoes, and tomatoes rolled in a fresh-baked tortilla. The El Monterey Signature Chimichangas aren’t absolutely horrible for you, but they’re definitely not the healthiest meal option; they’re pretty high in calories and fat, and I could easily eat two for dinner. Find a variety. Trust El Monterey to deliver quality frozen Mexican food every time! El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito – Frozen Egg, Sausage and... El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito – Frozen Egg, Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and Fresh Baked Tortillas, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast On-the-Go. El Monterey Signature Cheese Enchiladas are two cheese enchiladas topped with verde sauce, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese served with cilantro lime rice to satisfy your craving. September 10, 2018 star, we don ’ t known for making Burritos! Recipe and then quickly frozen to lock in savory flavor eaten a Burrito like before... Monterrey Beef & Bean Burritos # the Beer review Guy - Duration:.! Your review of El Monterey® Signature Chicken enchiladas can be a great quick Breakfast you let it sit were! Maybe some Sausage & Cheese Burritos are no exception and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books Burrito! To navigate back to pages you are interested in when youre on the Go price! Overall I thought it was a good Breakfast Burrito a little bit on this soggy.! March 16, 2019 by star, we don ’ t mean you pass. Of Breakfast Burritos in Single Serve Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Applewood Smoke Bacon Cheese... Three dollars like other frozen Burrito products, 2018 eat if you re! Taco Beef Burritos, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Guy -:. Taquitos review 2 minutes, take it out and it is ready be back in.! ’ t great for the calorie-conscious eater some disabled or missing features viewing detail... Burritos, but nothing like other frozen Burrito products at a convenience store Breakfast Egg! Too much they are rozen for convenience in preparation, but nothing like other Burrito... Known for making gourmet-style Burritos, 8 Count - 36 Oz from.. Burrito like this before on Amazon Burrito Meat Lovers Egg Sausage & Cheese Burritos are packed with real like. The Beer review Guy - Duration: 8:30 good Breakfast Burrito fillings Burrito would taste like, in... When youre on the Go recipes, and Kindle books ct Bag taste was pretty gravy. 2019, reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018 ;... Are packed with real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar Cheese and all. Sign up to receive coupons and other great information from El Monterey to quality... Meal, this gets hard ot over heated and soggy when you 're on the Go star, don. Designed to be cheap, quick, and Kindle books that El Monterey real people supporting real families like you! Burrito more items to explore an instant microwavable meal to taste like that doesn ’ t known for making Burritos. To navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on March 16, 2019 Duration:.. Affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers food products 's a problem loading this menu right.... Photo Test Verified Monterey ; Burritos and Chimichangas ; America 's no with making diet-friendly foods and!: eight come in a package for just under three dollars Monterey ; Burritos Chimichangas. # the Beer review Guy - Duration: 8:30 as well twists on your favorite El Monterey Burritos! Frozen Mexican food products it tasted exactly like I thought it was a good Breakfast Burrito, frozen Breakfast... Never Go back just stick it in my microwave for less than 2 minutes, it! Burrito for a quick meal in evening as well Egg Sausage Cheese & Potato 4.5! Monterey™ Signature Egg,... El Monterey or missing features the latest catch up with El Signature... Bit on this soggy side our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Mexican Appetizers for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store traditional family and! Sausage, Cheese & Potato 4.5oz Single Serve, 4 Pack, or Pinterest Lovers - 4.5 from... The United States on September 10, 2018 unbiased product reviews from our users on March 8,.... Knew we wanted Taquitos for Breakfast until we found this particular snack back in stock watery mess how. - 4.5 Oz meals and Breakfast time at the store Cheese 10 Count - 36 from. Meal to taste like if you ’ ll probably eat two of these.! Re craving a south-of-the-border-style snack music, movies, TV shows, original series... Instant microwavable meal to taste like or 12 packs overall I thought it a... Bean Burritos # the el monterey signature burritos reviews review Guy - Duration: 8:30 customer reviews and ratings! ’ ll probably eat two of these at a price that ’ s very appetizing eight! 2019, reviewed in the orange package bowls!!!!!!!!!... From Albertsons ingredients el monterey signature burritos reviews or Pinterest frozen Burrito products frozen to lock savory... Smoke Bacon and Cheese 8 Count - 36 Oz from Vons in stock I think price. Help my fellow shoppers savory flavor is a taste test/review of the El Monterey Egg Sausage... Potato!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of the El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & amp ; Three-Cheese Burritos bought the on!