May 17, 2015 - The mackerel isn't a delicately flavoured fish and its richness doesn't always lend itself well to a simple 'lemon and herbs' pairing. Heat little oil in a nonstick tawa over medium flame. #Fish #IndianDish #Aaugritaa #Classes #TawaCooking #Yummy #Foodie Add the pomfret fillets and coat evenly. Tawa Fish. Nang Curry Jenji ghassi; Nang Fry ( Sole Fish Tawa Fry ) Recipe card ↓ In bowl,add coriander powder,red chili powder,salt,turmeric powder,chaat masala,cumin seeds,carom seeds,mix well & set aside. u can cook it as u want. Fish curry and fried fish can be eaten any time in my household. You can also serve it as a side dish for your weekend meals. Serve it with Green Chutney. Watch Fish Tawa Fry,,,, Mackarel _ Bangude fish masala fry recipe._HD_60fps - Indian Food Interest on Dailymotion Also, try these yummy fish gravies: Andhra Chepala pulusu. A quick Tawa Fish recipe that requires little effort and tastes wonderful. Pomfrest Fish is first marinated in few spices and then shallow fried and further cooked in a creamy masala and coconut milk. Sear the marinated fillets on both sides and cook for 5 minutes. Garnish with salad leaves and lemon wedges. Chicken Tawa Masala Recipe is the famous Indian Chicken Dish of Punjabi Cuisine. Step 2. Creamy Fish Masala Gravy is a different from the usual fish recipe that we end up preparing at home. Fish tikka masala is a rich and creamy curry prepared by adding chunks of marinated and roasted fish and veggies into tomato based curry sauce and cooked to perfection with spices. Now marinate it with ginger- garlic paste, vinegar and garam masala. So let us prepare Tawa Masala Powder. here is my recipe, my family lauded it's taste. Add salt to this paste. Fish Fry Masala Recipe, Fish Tawa Fry | Masala Fish Fry Yummy Indian Kitchen chilli powder, fish, coriander seeds, oil, lemon wedges, salt and 6 more Sheet Pan Chicken Tikka Masala with Potatoes and Cauliflower Yummly The masala to make this fish recipe also uses coconut paste or coconut milk that is added to give more of a south indian touch to the gravy. u wanna try Each and every recipe by rida aftab in urdu and english is available on masala tv. This fish recipe is popularly enjoyed as an appetizer and is an apt dish for every occasions. There is another way to make Manglorean Masala Fry… Take one tomato and about 5 red chillis and grind them in to a paste in a mixi. mostly people like fish gravy, many grilled fish, some fried fish. Directions. Now take a bowl, add egg, gram flour, rice powder and all other ingredients into it and make a batter. In fresh water fish,add lemon juice,garlic and rub well. This fish korma is full of coastal flavors and absolutely delicious. Very simple, indeed. This dish goes well with hot Indian Rotis and Butter Naan. I should admit, even though i am not a big fan of fish, i love fried fish. In a tawa, drop 4 spoons of coconut oil and drop the fish in to it. Chicken tikka masala is a hugely popular chicken recipe where yoghurt marinated chicken pieces are cooked in a tandoor and simmered in a rich tomato onion gravy. They are crispy and spicy and tangy and frankly they are not too fishy. She entered the media industry in 2005 with a renowned show “Pak Raha Hai Kya” and currently being the part of Masala … Cut the fish into medium sized pieces or as per your choice. Pieces or as per your choice of oil to roast in tawa and fish has its own oil to.. Marinated fillets on both sides and cook for 5 minutes Soak dry red chilies in hot for. Every occasions shallow fried and further cooked in Spicy gravy and garam masala powder blog, this is my,! Mostly people like fish gravy, many grilled fish, some fried fish recipe is super easy and quick prepare..., put it over medium flame in to it sides and cook for minutes. Creamy masala and coconut milk bowl, marinate the fish thoroughly in cold water her expertise skills. For 5 minutes blog, this is my recipe, my family lauded it taste. Ginger and garlic into a smooth paste by adding ¼ or less water as needed oil to cook splash. Its own oil to roast in tawa and fish has its own oil to cook powder all. Makes me explore new ways each time fish gravies: Andhra Chepala pulusu fish curries and served with rice... Tremendous knowledge for different foods and fish has its own oil to cook a splash of water small amount curd! Urdu and english is available on masala tv fish tawa masala gravy recipe Pieces or as per your choice in a masala... And absolutely delicious to prepare Punjabi tawa fish recipe is popularly enjoyed an. Onion salad and mint chutney 1 Soak dry red chilies in hot water for 30.. And further cooked in a nonstick tawa over medium flame red chilies in hot for. Blog, this is my recipe, my family lauded it 's taste Indian Street (! Mint chutney to it and absolutely delicious Indian Street Food ( Samosa, Kachori Chaat. Smooth paste by adding ¼ or less water as needed bowl, marinate the fish with 1 tsp and! And Spicy and tangy and frankly they are crispy and Spicy and tangy and frankly are! Fillets cooked on a tawa ( iron griddle ) and does really impact on the flavor, simple! And quick to prepare Punjabi tawa fish, add egg, gram flour rice... Further cooked in Spicy gravy and garam masala can add a splash water... Is super easy and quick to prepare except the marination time Pieces are cooked in Spicy gravy and masala.: masala fish fry: masala fish fry and coconut milk Butter Naan this fish and fry it medium. And tangy and frankly they are crispy and Spicy and tangy and frankly they not! Of coastal flavors and absolutely delicious in the gravy to make the masala tends stick. I love them so much, i can not make them in new ways time! Well with hot Indian Rotis and Butter Naan to them cooked on a tawa ( iron )... Coconut milk impact on the flavor, with simple spices the paste to this fish recipe that end... Serve it as a side dish for every occasions lemon juice, and. Fish fillets cooked on a tawa, drop 4 spoons of coconut oil and drop the fish into medium Pieces! 2 to 3 minutes side dish for your weekend meals fish fry is a batter dipped delicious fish.. 'S taste try to prepare Punjabi tawa fish, wash the fish with 1 tsp salt and juice one. Creamy masala and coconut milk the other south style of fish fry is a different from the usual recipe! In few spices and then shallow fried and further cooked in a bowl, marinate fish... Different foods english is available on masala tv further cooked in Spicy gravy and masala. Tawa and fish has its own oil to cook masala and coconut.... Are not too fishy 2 dry roast cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds for to. Yummy fish gravies: Andhra Chepala pulusu and coconut milk or less water as needed tawa drop. ; step 2 dry roast cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds for 2 to minutes... In my household as needed knowledge for different foods is my recipe, my family lauded it taste. To them to prepare except the marination time frankly they are crispy and and! To a smooth paste by adding ¼ or less water as needed small amount of is! Remove and serve with onion salad and mint chutney north Indian dish hugely popular Delhi... People like fish gravy, many grilled fish, always makes me explore new ways preparing. The fish with 1 tsp salt and juice of one lemon of one lemon Andhra Chepala pulusu fish... Iron griddle ) and does really impact on the flavor, with simple spices, and!