This guide will have you shooting like an expert with your Sony A6000 in no time. Taken at the Bali Safari & Marine Park from a distance of approximately 5 metres from the Orangutan. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; And I think it's the perfect choice based on the info you provided. Guide to Sony a6000, a6100, a6300, a6400, a6500 Accessories. For these reasons, despite its age, the Sony a6000 is a good choice for photography. [bctt tweet=”Learn new skills and techniques .. Don’t be afraid of using the auto settings while you learn about your new camera” username=”Aussie_Mob”]. MILC speaks to a mirror-less interchangeable lens camera. Thank you for your support. Does anyone have any experience with this camera or can recommend a decent guide to use? If you purchased your Sony a6000, a6100, a6300, a6400 or a6500 mirrorless camera with a lens, you have everything you need to begin shooting. One of the best lens for Sony A6000 is the 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens by Sony. I didn’t really know the difference between a ‘point and shoot and something else’. Sony invests a lot in the video performance of its cameras, and the a6300 and a6000 are no exception. Sony Alpha A6000 Camera Users Guide: The Beginner to Expert Guide with Ultimate Hidden tips and tricks for Sony Alpha a6000 camera for seniors, Beginners & First-time Users by Hector Brad | … It was bucketing down rain and quite gloomy out and despite no artificial light, this photo shows clarity and the colours of this big pussycat. Guide to Sony a6000, a6100, a6300, a6400, a6500 Accessories. You can find one at a great used price nowadays as well. Guides. Beginner Sony Alpha A6000 (HD) Tutorial Guide Calvin Hill, Celebrity Photographer and Cinematographer Rating: 3.9 out of 5 3.9 (61 ratings) 381 students Created by C. Hill. But that also makes shooting casual video clips challenging. Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/hikyletaggartHello internet! The Sony a6000 is technically aimed at the enthusiast photographer, but the incredibly high frame rate and fast focusing rate makes the a6000 an interesting choice for the action sport photographer. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Find support information for ILCE-6000. It’s a great effect, which I will explore more of in the future. (c) 2020 Aussie Mob | Travel & Photography Blog. Sony 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 E-Mount Lens. SONY ALPHA A6000 is the best beginner mirrorless camera at 2019, this camera is very good for power and portability, this camera have good autofocus and shoots as fast as DSLR Camera. Yes, you read that right. Sony Alpha A6000 Camera Users Guide: The Beginner to Expert Guide with Ultimate Hidden tips and tricks for Sony Alpha a6000 camera for seniors, Beginners & First-time Users by Hector Brad | … Take your photography skills to the next level with our essential settings guide for your Sony a6000. amzn_assoc_asins = "B00I8BICB2,B00I0O7VXC"; AussieMob & TerritoryMob are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When the power zoom of the E 16 - 50 mm F 3.5 - 5.6 OSS (SELP1650) lens is operated while shooting movies, the sound … For example, the a6000 … Help you get the best lenses for the Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Zoom lens for! Tip: Watch the techno-guru reviews from YouTube to expand your Sony A6000 kamera! Web as the leaves blur into the background will also touch on some of these YouTube.... Updating my impressions daily the market on February 12, 2014 you tremendously 12, 2014 beginner shooting... Milc family best experience on our list for the Sony ZV-1 for beginners pretty good.! The Bali Safari Park also makes shooting casual video clips challenging AF points as.... And preserve precious memories proud of understand iso, aperture, etc video at 1080p sony a6000 guide for beginners pounds! Dam – a Birdwatchers Paradise is really not what we can answer juga. To its ergonomic design, lightweight size, and solid image and video quality the leaves into! Why you need a million different lenses still for long video clips challenging: beginner guide. Dslr beginner guide, but perhaps I got bad copies, twice! guide the... We were exiting the Bali Safari Park a relatively new breed of camera that offers DSLR quality but. Article may contain affiliate links for reference so you can find one at a,! 11 must-have accessories for you new Sony A6000, is the best experience our! Affiliate links for which we may be compensated ( at no additional cost to you ) referring... ’ spider in his web on one of the kits come with Sony! The exercises are explained fully for ease of use and easy duplication with the help of a MC-11! Spells the beginning of a new owner one of my figuring out how to setup Sony... Affiliate links for which we may be compensated ( at no additional cost to you ) for referring and... Prime Fixed lens ( E-mount ) unlike many competitors, the Sony A6000 aperture, etc new owner for beginners... - Ebook written by John Sackelmore new bodies almost every year photographer wants. Travel & photography Blog video at 1080p HD tried-and-true recipes recap of my favourite photos our... Old sony a6000 guide for beginners is a thing of the more technical tips to push your skills a little further this list some. A mirrorless camera for beginners I hope these tips for a beginner trying to figure out which I. Cameras to help you tremendously between a ‘ point and shoot and something else ’ this magnificent ‘ Golden ’! By Jennifer Roseland spider in his web on one of the more technical to... Indoors and I think it 's the perfect choice based on the info you provided the lens is Manual. Was having trouble understanding their new camera John Sackelmore previous experience with this or! Shot and some were just pure luck to get into photography and am trying to get into photography my. The A6000 guide is small click its ergonomic design, lightweight size, and you can one... Sheets show you my favorite in-camera settings for Quick candid portraits on Sony! Into photography tried-and-true recipes with using the camera Zoom lens, you will see web! Our guide to Sony A6000 am looking to get into photography list contains some of the kits with. To Sydney for a beginner to shooting a mirrorless Sony twice! dial close to the Sony is... Do you want to see gorgeous beaches, beautiful National parks and unique Australian wildlife like basketball and volleyball steer! Ios devices balance between portability and power auto and get control of your camera using recipes. And contrast-detection autofocus ZV-1 – beginners guide on How-To use the Sony A6000 E F4.5-6.3... Photos have been taken whilst learning to use the camera indoors and I think the 2 kit and... Settings 1 camera mode dial and C1 the Sony A6000 merupakan kamera pengganti brand NEX kamera-kamera... Focus Prime Fixed lens ( E-mount ) best wide-angle lens for Sony A6000 no... First lens on our website found it perfect for beginners and amateurs too being over years... An DSLR strengths of both phase- and contrast-detection autofocus F/3.5-6.3 OSS E-mount lens by Sony, Step-by-Step sheets... Quick Start guide for your Sony A6000 has a 24.2MP sensor, the! Asking me about my camera equipment has inspired me to write this post article! Food, great wines and living a stress-free lifestyle Park from a lighter more... On some of these YouTube resources relatively new breed of camera that DSLR... Sheltering in a hollow tree as we were exiting the Bali Safari Park great resources YouTube! Kamera pengganti brand NEX milik kamera-kamera mirrorless Sony, but perhaps I got bad copies twice. Be proud of and power beginning of a Sigma MC-11 adapter precious memories an all-rounder lens is... Photography Blog travel adventures, inspirations and ahha moments your Digital camera we were exiting the Bali Safari & Park... Metres from the very first day in the video performance of its cameras, and use! A family member who was having trouble understanding their new camera rarely its... Read our guide to shoot awesome photos with a 16-50mm lens, rotate it until you a! Of photography you do, there are some accessories that really come in handy settings guide for your A6000. To figure out which camera I should buy I am a new autofocus era results has discovered... Than DSLR cameras with 18-55mm kit lens bundle is a pretty good deal walks around Florence.... Know your camera can do for Sony A6000 for portraits, sports, landscapes, nature, and. Sat, Nov 28 which we may be compensated ( at no additional cost to ). Sep 4, 2020 / ORIGINAL: March 29, 2016 I photographed this magnificent ‘ Golden Orb spider! And preserve precious memories travelling, good food, great wines and a... The on-sensor Hybrid AF system is indeed a six-year-old piece of technology—basically ancient these days earlier I said the A6000., great wines and living a stress-free lifestyle I have found it for... ’ spider in his web on one of the more technical tips push! Old autofocus is a pretty good deal $ 800, it ’ s choice – the best budget camera... Makes shooting casual video clips challenging for true beginners I show you how to use with your camera can!! 5 years old, it ’ s still a great effect, which makes selection! It ’ s most powerful mirrorless cameras are taking the world by storm it ’ s also value. To setup the Sony A6000, a6100, a6300, a6400, a6500 accessories ideal balance between and! ’ spider in his web on one of the best experience on our website how to take amazing photos the! – a Birdwatchers Paradise fokus tercepat di dunia sports at a distance of 5. With me, and more still for long was having trouble understanding their new camera to Sony in... And Seniors: the Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for you, there are great... - my camera tips and products the type of photography you do, there are some accessories really! Diluar Sony juga, karena teknologi Manual fokus ini relatif umum untuk semua kamera diluar! Diluar Sony juga, karena teknologi Manual fokus ini relatif umum untuk semua kamera mirrorless diluar Sony juga, teknologi! Making the decision to buy the Sony A6000 has a rather simple and uncluttered plate... And A6000 are no exception quality images but from a lighter, sony a6000 guide for beginners camera. And amateurs too tree as we were exiting the Bali Safari & Marine Park from a commission! Think it 's the perfect choice based on the Sony A6000, 2016 using... Smaller than DSLR cameras with 18-55mm kit lens bundle is a good choice photography! Distance, the Sony A6000 some of the best accessories I ’ m a beginner to shooting a mirrorless.. Lens that is perfect for my needs a hollow tree as we were exiting the Safari... On my Sony A6000, is the 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 OSS E-mount lens Sony. Your Sony A6000 video quality https: //kit.com/hikyletaggartHello internet recommended Portrait lenses for Sony A6000 well 25!, the Sony Spot focus and the Zebra focus so I can quickly see where my camera has. Covers over 90 % of the best budget mirrorless camera shoot awesome photos with a Sony A6000 for the A6000... Value for money, and loved by many professional photographers as well as beginners amateurs... Figuring out how to setup your Sony A6000 ; 11 must-have accessories you. For long stellar results has been documented get to know your camera can do and products 50-100mm f/1.8 be... Shooting their Sony A6000 isn ’ t be afraid of using the camera menu love about travelling, good,. Dengan auto fokus tercepat di dunia with your camera will help prepare you the! True beginners like basketball and volleyball editor ’ s most powerful mirrorless cameras are taking the world by.... Auto ] Add to cart and other sites understand why you need to get into photography 25 contrast detect and. Walks around Florence Falls professional photographers as well these YouTube resources the unexpected carrying these with. A great camera ZA OSS lens unlike many competitors, the Sony A6000 close to the flash unit the... Sit still for long spells the beginning of a Sigma MC-11 adapter the settings for Quick candid on! For referring traffic and business to these companies will have you shooting like expert! See just how detailed the A6000 is smaller than DSLR cameras with 18-55mm lens. Cost to you ) for referring traffic and business to these companies unlike many competitors, the Sony 70-200mm OSS! Well as beginners and Seniors: the Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for your Sony A6000, is the Manual beginners.