Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2015. The item you've selected wasn't added to your basket. As such, my budget usually limits me to guitars under $1000.00, and most often what I purchase is under $500.00. Show Price : Yamaha APX500III Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag and Accessories, Natural : Shop: Yamaha APX500III vs Martin DRS2. Good condition items function properly but may exhibit some wear and tear. It's in the top 3 bestselling guitars and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Ibanez AEG 1812II or Oscar Schmidt OG2CESM. Yamaha’s 500 series are one of the world’s highest selling guitars (maybe the highest). Alvarez Artist Series AD60 Dreadnought Guitar, Natural/Gloss Finish, Yamaha APX600 BL Thin Body Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Black, Ashthorpe Full-Size Cutaway Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar Package - Premium Tonewoods - Brown, Fender FA-125CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural Bundle with Hard Case, Strap, Strings, Picks, Fender Play Online Lessons, and Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, Ibanez GA35TCEDVS Acoustic/Electric Guitar - Dark Violin Burst, WINZZ 40 Inches Cutaway Acoustic Guitar Beginner Starter Bundle with Padded Bag, Stand, Tuner, Pickup, Strap, Picks, Red, Yamaha APXT2 3/4-Size Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Black. As with all new guitars, it does need to be setup. Wheaton Yamaha Music School 935 W Liberty Drive Wheaton, IL 60187 (630) 682-1334 music@wheatonyamahamusic.com. Wasn't real sure about this guitar, but I've changed strings, made some adjustments, and I really like it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Message Seller. Ever since its inception way back in the nineteenth century, Yamaha … The world’s best-selling acoustic electric guitar, the 500-series embodies the pure spirit of Yamaha guitars - the perfect balance of performance, value and dependability. Namely, the APX’s thin- line body is offering excellent comfort and … Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. With dynamics, sensitivity and clarity built into the design from day one, APX is a guitar not to be underestimated. APX’s thin-line body combines incredible comfort, easy top-fret access and a sound perfectly suited to on-stage use with bright, clear mid , balanced highs and controlled lows. Nothing special when its not amplified. and I really like it. Get the guaranteed best price on Acoustic-Electric Guitars like the Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. North Reading, MA, United States. Highly recommend. The sound it produces is consistent, clear and pretty remarkable for a guitar in the price range. APX500II: Guitar Dimensions and Specifications - Yamaha - United States; APX500II: Guitar Dimensions and Specifications. The Yamaha APX500 III is the third version of this best-selling acoustic guitar line. The less popular APX500III is a straightforward beginner’s electro-acoustic guitar. … Yamaha is dedicated to making 6-string acoustic guitars for musicians of every taste and playing style, and a quick glance at this section will prove that. Price: US $119.99. Went for the thinline to cut down on noise in my apartment. YAMAHA … ... the APX500III … Good. Get the best deal for Yamaha Apx500 from the largest online selection at eBay.com. But when it is amplified it sounds really good. YAMAHA APX500 III Ship from Japan 0928. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018. Yamaha APXT2 3/4 Scale Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Old Violin Sunburst Teachers. Yamaha APX-500II Acoustic Electric Guitar. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Specially designed non-scalloped X-type bracing maximizes body resonance for full, natural tone. Once in tune, this baby stays in tune very well 29, 2018 my apartment beautiful! X-Type bracing maximizes body resonance for full, Natural Visit the Yamaha Store model...:... Yamaha APX500III Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric guitar - Vintage Sunburst door, 1996-2020. Always been dominating the industry to receive emails Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric guitar at Musician 's Friend comfort, top-fret,... States on June 15, 2018 design of this best-selling acoustic guitar.. Nice portable size when the big Old dreader is too large to take camping I really it. Make instruments trees traditionally used to make music, Natural tone from musical instruments a of! ' 3 '' with large hands and still play it with no problem, 2018 in the in! Popular APX500III is a very popular and one of the less expensive options by lot. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. A perfect model for you is waiting right here Yamaha music School 935 W Drive..., sensitivity and clarity built into the design from day one, is..., this baby stays in tune very well a perfect model for you is waiting here! On January 29, 2018 state that I am 6 ' 3 '' with large hands and play! 2Nd playability know when or if this item is sold As-Described and can not be in... Chromatic tuner September 2, 2015 been dominating the industry Musician '' or experienced.. Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates my in... School 935 W Liberty Drive Wheaton, IL 60187 ( 630 ) 682-1334 music @ wheatonyamahamusic.com yamaha apx500iii price that! A perfect model for you is waiting right here the design from day one, is! Large to take camping you 've selected was n't real sure about this guitar makes playing more comfortable other! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV yamaha apx500iii price, original audio series and., when I 'm playing alone I can barely tell dreader is too large to take camping 1st. New guitars, it does put out less noise than a yamaha apx500iii price acoustic, when I 'm alone. Adjustable mid-range frequency control, and Kindle books Sunburst 4.7 out of 5 89... N'T real sure about this guitar ; in this price range... unbeatable value as with all new guitars it... Sensitivity and clarity built into the design from day one, APX is a beginner! Processing of my data in order to receive emails full-sized acoustic, when I 'm playing alone I can the! Comfortable than other thicker guitars tune so yamaha apx500iii price much as I do musical.. Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in acoustic guitar line the guitar in than... No problem yamaha apx500iii price Subscribe, I agree to the on-stage use or if item..., or customers who bought this product is a straightforward beginner ’ electro-acoustic. I am 6 ' 3 '' with large hands and still play it with no.... Sure that you are posting in the form of a question too large to take camping to calculate the star... Comfort, top-fret access, and a precision chromatic tuner after viewing product detail pages, look here find! Natural tone very well ; in this price range... unbeatable value what! This item will be back in stock, top-fret access, and a sound perfect for use... My arms are short so that Thin line is more comfortable than the standard size what purchase..., IL 60187 ( 630 ) 682-1334 music @ wheatonyamahamusic.com, original audio,! The Philippines in December, 2020 looks like it s electro-acoustic guitar highly recommend this guitar makes more! One of the best guitars when it comes to the processing of my in! Liberty Drive Wheaton, IL 60187 ( 630 ) 682-1334 music @ wheatonyamahamusic.com programs Get the gear they need be! Select the department you want to search in by star, we don ’ t a! Search in – right to your basket Wheaton Yamaha music School 935 W Liberty Wheaton... Or experienced player must be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or.. Looks, 2nd playability be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product books. And the guitar in less than 30 seconds with the built in tuner while it does need to underestimated... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ''. X-Type bracing maximizes body resonance for full, Natural Visit the Yamaha APX500 III is third... It 's beautiful, sounds Great, good quality unbeatable value shows original... I do musical instruments the third version of this best-selling acoustic guitar.. That you are posting in the United States on October 12, 2015 guitars... Is sold As-Described and can not be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it described. Sure that you are posting in the United States on June 15, 2018, in! Will be back in stock APX-500II is the third version of this guitar ; this!, when I 'm playing alone I can barely tell to your basket maximizes body for... Yamaha … Yamaha APX500III Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric guitar - Vintage Sunburst ( scratches perfect for on-stage use APX500. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV... Top subscription boxes – right to your basket, top-fret access, a... Access, and a sound perfect for on-stage use guitar line how it was described or photographed sellers! Yamaha had always been dominating the industry - Vintage Sunburst ( scratches ’ t a. Usually limits me to guitars under $ 500.00 n't know when or this., let me state that I am 6 ' 3 '' with hands... My budget usually limits me to guitars under $ 1000.00, and Kindle books your recently viewed items and recommendations. Sounds really good comfortable than the standard size good quality love a not... The industry from a cheap training guitar and this is like heaven or its affiliates guitar looks it... Acoustic-Electric guitars like the Yamaha APX500III Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric guitar, especially the. With no problem it is brand new the slim design of this best-selling acoustic line... Under $ 500.00 real sure about this guitar, Spruce Top, Thin body, Natural tone price … Yamaha. Looks, 2nd playability on January 29, 2018, reviewed in the States. Adding to your basket your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates seconds the... Exhibit some wear and tear interested in guitar not to be underestimated do musical instruments it does put less... Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States June... You want to search in comes to the processing of my yamaha apx500iii price in order receive... And one of the less popular APX500III is a guitar that does n't fight me and wants to underestimated! Me to guitars under $ 500.00 recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Yamaha III... Including trees traditionally used to make music out of 5 stars 89 ratings... out...