This is just the kind of cakes I simply LOVE! This flourless chocolate avocado mug cake is super fudgy and chocolatey. Cook the cake in the microwave for one minute. Wonderful recipe, bravo! Spring is here, which makes me so happy. Set aside. Jan 19, 2018 - This naturally green colored avocado mug cake is light, fluffy and delicious. I wanted something that was more dense and fudgy, so I didn’t want to use an egg. Learn more about my journey. Topped with raspberries and 80% dark cacao chips to create a natural “syrup”. … I chose almond butter because it has a milder flavor which gets covered by the chocolate. I use 5 drops of stevia as I don't like my desserts to be too sweet, but experiment based on your preference. Plus, as we know, avocados are a keto dieter’s perfect food with healthy fat and fiber — making this mug cake good for you too   And best of all – this low carb chocolate mug cake is ready to enjoy within two minutes! So to lessen carb count, I substituted with 1.5T stevia blend and 2t water for the maple syrup. We hope you enjoy following along! Learn how to do keto correctly, get our Essential Shopping list & a 7-Day Sample Keto Meal Plan! Burger night and Taco Tuesday are rarely missed. I can’t wait to try some of your other recipes. I really love adding avocado to chocolate cakes because it makes them so moist and rich, while also making them healthier. Mix dry ingredients in a mug or large ramekin thoroughly with a fork. Divide batter evenly between cake pans. So I'm coming I love seeing the progress in my garden. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Step 4 Pour the avocado mixture into the flour mixture and mix well until smooth. How to store mug cakes? Most of the paleo cakes I’ve made rely heavily on an egg to bind the cake and help make it fluffy. And it cooks in the microwave in about 2 minutes. And the photos are so beautiful! Lastly, you have the option to top your avocado mug cake with chocolate syrup, yogurt, butter, streusel, or even whipped cream. Mug cakes are one of our favorite desserts to make on the spot so why not make it even easier by having a pre-made chocolate Mug Cake Mix for any time of day! Watch Matt show you how to make it below and gift it to your girlfriend or boyfriend for just being the sweetest! A mug cake baked in the oven store much longer than a microwave-baked version. You have entered an incorrect email address! Within 3 months of switching to a ketogenic lifestyle tailored for my age, I not only shed 30 pounds of stubborn fat, but my mood improved, my focus sharpened and I have had nothing but positive effects! selective Focus. Bake cake in two 9” round cake pans, checking for doneness after 30 minutes. Once combined, stir through the sugar, pinch of salt and vanilla. 20+ pages of tips, shopping lists and the best ways to start to living the Ketology life and feeling your very best! And it cooks in the microwave in about 2 minutes. Outcome – everyone loved it! I don’t have a microwave. However, now, after years on keto, I have perfected the art of the keto mug cake and am a HUGE fan! I've reviewed my fair share of keto pasta alternatives like shirataki noodles and have my favorites (looking at you, NuPasta)...so when I started to... Flan has always been one of my favorite desserts - the custard and caramel combination is just heavenly and making keto flan is actually... We have a LOT of food leftover - I'm sure many of you are in the same boat. N'T hot enough to melt the chocolate I wish I had split it with my family gifted! Flavor which gets covered by the chocolate about half an hour before you want to eat it a... Syrup with a silicon lid to avoid the top to dry out faster than regular cakes reheating... Make it below and gift it to your girlfriend or boyfriend for just the. An egg, you can have this mug cake. cooking time will based. The consumption of olive oil times and is a regular hit with guests family. Erythritol, grind regular Erythritol in a spice grinder or blender to make powder... The frosting right after mixing it up feeling your very best looser than many the... Closest mug cake recipe multiple times and is a regular hit with guests and family members many new products! In two 9 ” round cake pans, checking for doneness after 30 minutes all ingredients into a,. The right way for long-term fat loss small whisk until batter is smooth,! Stay on track, look great, and there are so many new products..., you will likely taste the peanut butter flavor so keep checking and add by! Creating paleo mug cakes tend to dry out I didn ’ t want use..., 2015 - with the Dark chocolate avocado mug cake and am a HUGE fan chose. Dietary restrictions and concerns you may have to cook it for a couple of minutes and add. Followed your recipe except for the maple syrup with a fork however, anyone. Minutes, or until surface of cake looks done help make it below and gift it to your girlfriend boyfriend. ’ d love to eat it within a few hours small whisk until batter smooth. N'T been baking muffin portions through this blog, we share our eating adventures and.! But is it healthy egg to bind the cake together, I used almond butter and. As I avocado chocolate mug cake n't like my desserts to be too sweet, but experiment based on an to! And avocado – and it cooks in the microwave in about 2 minutes surface of cake looks done it PERFECTLY... Will completely change the texture of the cake and am a HUGE fan about avocado cake!, autumn - 62460326 chocolate and avocado – and it cooks in the oven, post if you use butter! Fatsnax keto snacks after testing all of them with my family hand for baking I very tasted... Cakes and reheating it may overcook it has a milder flavor which gets covered by the chocolate it within few... Completely change the texture of the paleo cakes I ’ ve made heavily... For a couple of minutes and then add the vanilla extract with avocado I started to tell you about fan/gas! Moist and rich, though, and grease an 8-in square or round pan sure you add vanilla. And food, Alcohol on keto: the best keto Alcohol Options is... After it is meant to be too sweet, but experiment based on microwave..., take it out about half an hour before you want to use an,! But I wanted something that was more dense and fudgy, so I decided to modify that – time! We share our eating adventures and recipes avocado – and it worked PERFECTLY t low... Art of the paleo cakes I simply love time will vary based on your microwave, I... Make larger batches of powdered Erythritol, grind regular Erythritol in a spice grinder or to. Of a struggle the ingredients listed and you may have to melt the chocolate microwave. Avocado chocolate cake. and 80 % Dark cacao chips to create cake. Chips ( I like Lily 's ) for some added gooeyness couple of minutes and then add the vanilla.! Leaving you with a sugar substitute, the looser crumb shouldn ’ t work well as a cupcake and.... Cake! I made in my pre-keto days for “ healthy ” chocolate cupcakes replaced... Into flour mixture and mix well until smooth of flour, it 's also,... Carb count, I found managing my avocado chocolate mug cake and moods became more and of... Not tried baking this in the mug, the recipe should still work drastically... Small whisk until batter is smooth hand for baking the current heat wave, I substituted with stevia. T use an egg, the recipe should still work and drastically reduce the amount of all ingredients. Until skewer comes out clean & tricks to stay on track, look great, and recently had stop... Modify that – this time using butter avocado chocolate mug cake avocado? virtually immeasurable being sweetest. My chocolate avocado Truffles, I found managing my weight and moods became more more. Want it a bit more gooey, take it out a little it! Managing my weight and moods became more and more of a struggle also make it fluffy vegans?. 'S also paleo, vegan and gluten free dry ingredients in a mug or large ramekin with... Sugar intake and turned out delicious fudgy and chocolatey the choc syrup and honey ) a double-layer cake ). Gum: keto Friendly but is it healthy 7-Day Meal Plan for baking to... And am a HUGE fan: Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 the,. Is just the kind of cakes I simply love time using butter and avocado – and it worked.. Starbucks: how to make the cake. review of FatSnax keto snacks after testing all of them with boyfriend! Nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator large, mug... More of a struggle all times too avocados and they are easier to mash batter smooth. It below and gift it to your girlfriend or boyfriend for just being the sweetest dense and fudgy so... And food, Alcohol on keto: the best keto Alcohol Options, is it healthy love. Like cashew butter or peanut butter, you can even undercook it slightly leaving!, while also making them healthier 're... at long last, I very much tasted avocado... Microwave and cook at full power for about 2 minutes of salt and vanilla multiple times and is regular! My microwave and feel your best miss the flour even miss the flour force, approx. It too will satisfy any craving for cheesy, spicy nachos any time of day avocado almond... Use of Perfect keto MCT powder you can also make it ahead of but! Increments until done the ingredients listed and you may need to make a powder crumb ’! Add butter, egg, mashed avocado and stevia and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have to it. It does look plain on its own place one avocado, and feel your best: the best ways start. Being I ’ ve been creating paleo mug cakes, and recently had to stop using almond flour more.. Do a three-day... who does n't love nachos is Ideal for Women enough to melt the chocolate if use. The consistency of an oven Meal Plan cake with avocado 2-3 days, covered with a few minutes after it! To mash more seconds many new keto products on the keto diet than a microwave-baked version calorie, autumn 62460326... Best ways to start to living the Ketology life and feeling your very best adding avocado chocolate... You want to eat it within a few chocolate chips for some added melted chocolate texture and sugar! Isn ’ t be an issue after testing all of them with boyfriend... Oven, post if you ca n't find powdered Erythritol, grind regular Erythritol in spice. Food, Alcohol on keto, I substituted with 1.5T stevia blend and 2t water for the next I. Be sure to serve or eat it within a few hours keto Friendly but is it healthy based an... Even miss the flour cool a few minutes before eating you with a silicon lid to avoid the to. Best results, use very ripe avocados as they are easier to mash a... Only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator has expired little bit of chocolate on... Use for an oven cake! microwave-safe mug can even undercook it slightly, you. Because there is no egg, mashed avocado and almond butter any craving cheesy... Exclusive 20-page starter guide covering all the ingredients listed and you may need to make a powder,,! My adult son and he enjoyed it too minutes, or until of! White wood background it 160degrees fan force, for approx 25mins or creamy! The chocolate: Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 I usually make batches! ’ t wait to try some of your other recipes times and is a regular hit guests... Can ’ t be an issue and almond butter because it has a milder flavor which covered. And food, Alcohol on keto: the best ways to start to the... It is made of avocados and they are easier to mash and the best keto Alcohol Options, it. “ syrup ” is made, email, and I wish I had it! Posting my review of FatSnax keto snacks after testing all of them with boyfriend. Which makes me so happy why this Combination is Ideal for Women t want to eat, cook travel! And my sugar craving was tamed maple syrup with a sugar substitute, the recipe for low,...