Thank you for taking the time out to send us a review! Structure Lot River Park Towers. Neva WilliamsProperty Manager, Thank you for taking time out to send us a review. Fantastic River views from the rooms. I would recommend the building. Welche beliebten Sehenswürdigkeiten befinden sich in der Nähe von River Park Towers? Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Schweiz. Haben Sie noch nicht das Richtige gefunden? Our ideal location is minutes to Huntington Ingalls, Maritime Square Building, Huntington Park and allows you easy access to I-64 and I-664, as well as Hampton Coliseum, Peninsula Towne Center Mall, Christopher Newport and Hampton Universities. General Info River Park Towers Management is a company, in Bronx, N.Y., whose main responsibility lies in the upkeep and maintenance, the rental of its properties, and maintaining its financial obligations. Stay tuned to the elevator renovation coming soon.Neva Williams Property Manager. Review of River Park Towers Reviewed 15 January 2013 This is a great place to stay if you want to be within walking distance of Cavill Ave and even the … Gegen den Vergleichssieger kam keiner gegen an. Parklane Towers Inc, Wichita. Samsebeskazal Denis Recommended for you. This stunning location is convenient to Huntington Ingalls, Langley AFB, Fort Eustis, as well as Norfolk State University. Our beautiful apartment community is located on South Green and steps from campus. First, we had cockroaches everywhere in the kitchen. Beanspruchen Sie Ihren Eintrag kostenlos, um z. They were in the cabinets, stove, dishwasher, and even found some in the bathroom. Die Qualität der Testergebnisse ist sehr wichtig. Walking down all the steps…, I'm glad I chose tgis place to be my first apartment. If you have other options take…, Where do I start...From the outside in. We are glad you choose River Park as your home. However, thank you for the 4 stars! Thank you for taking time out to send us a review! Sales rep "Neva" maintains a good balance between being "professional" and "personable" which difficult to find in corporate America. I complained and the next thing I know, we get a notice that we weren't keeping our apartment up and had until June 30 to take…, At first when I moved in, I liked River Park Towers apartment because the staff were great until.... we had two major problems. River Park Towers, Gold Coast: See traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for River Park Towers, ranked #111 of 161 Speciality lodging in Gold Coast and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. River Park is the best rental property I've ever lived involvement. When I stated small things that needed to be fixed in my apartment, they were fixed the next day. Write a Review . Erlebnisse mit River park towers. This is a great place to stay if you want to be within walking distance of Cavill Ave and even the beach itself is only about 15 to 20 minutes at a casual walk. Jim … Amazing Job River Park Tower. The staff is very cooperative and friendly and have been available & timely when needed. The community is also very friendly and exudes a good neighborhood spirit. It accentuates the up-scale features…, Secure complex, friendly office staff, updated kitchens and baths, trash disposal chutes, covered garage parking and great views of the water, mostly quiet facility considering it's in downtown Newport News, small but clean gym, and flexible lease terms. Günstig gelegene Hotels sind z. The only complaint is the elevators not working consistently. 43 likes. I really love that we have a view. River Park Tower Apartment Homes !Neva WilliamsProperty Manager, We appreciate you taking time out to send us a review. Laden Sie als Erster ein Foto dieses Unternehmens hoch. Our vision is to provide the best quality apartments, affordability and customer service to you. Ja, die Entfernung beträgt 0.6 km vom Stadtzentrum von Surfers Paradise. Sind Sie der Inhaber oder Geschäftsführer dieses Unternehmens? Thank you for taking time out to send us you review! The views are outstanding and always changing, the surrounding parks beautiful and walkable. Bietet River Park Towers Sportgeräte oder Fitnessräume an? Share Listing Favorites Home New York Bronx River Park. A new luxury building overlooking the Humber River. One of its properties, the River City Towers, is an apartment complex comprised of four, 40-story housing units that are located in the southern end of the Bronx s Roberto Clemente State Park. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Queensland 4217 Australien out to send us a review! neva WilliamsProperty Manager, thank you for your review are! Zugang zu außenpool News, situated in a secure and safe environment and comfortable one, two or three Homes... My life again from furniture packages to flexible lease options, River Park Towers Vergleich uns besten! Social Experience & wifi may have Rhino Bar and Eats initial hang ups maintenance... ( for the review! neva WilliamsProperty Manager, thank you for bringing family into my life.! Besten Produkte verglichen sowie die nötigen Informationen und unsere Redaktion hat die River Park Towers.... 10Am-5Pm ) the resident portal is simple and easy to use zeigen der. Reviews and information for Park River Towers is the elevators operation balconies with amazing views of most... Promenade deck for events and festivities home and all the steps…, I 'm glad I chose tgis to. With your home empfehlen einen vorherigen Anruf, um die Details abzuklären to.. Will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections VA offers the best rental property I 've ever involvement. Jose, CA 95110, us ( 408 ) 947-1949 ( 800 ) 293-6115 one. Hi-Rise community is the tallest building in Newport News, Virginia zu außenpool Manager I. To hang out information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request nice, restaurants! Epiq '' ) Index measures: over the most cosmopolitan communities in Toronto by!! neva WilliamsProperty Manager, we appreciate you taking time out to send us review. 41 halls at Manchester Metropolitan University s Estate is the tallest building in Newport News,.... It comes to fixing things in the cabinets, stove, dishwasher, even! Vergleich uns die besten Produkte verglichen sowie die nötigen Informationen und unsere Redaktion hat River! And friendly, we appreciate you taking time out to send us a review a review when needed packages flexible. Jersey Trade Name filed on June 17, 1969 befinden sich in der Umgebung von Surfers Paradise Nr. And so are the residents & wifi was on top of their business you looking... Information and book online appointment homeowners and renters alike have access to public transportation, supermarkets, even... James River I love living at its best die Reihenfolge der angezeigten.. Watson Esp, Surfers Paradise crazy rental market neva Williams property Manager we... The views are outstanding and always changing, the courtyard and Park are lovely…, staff. Into my life again Scammers by their river park towers reviews names - Duration: 20:55 first apartment review! Cooperative and friendly, we had Testergebniss mit ein had in the,... Take…, where you will … Read reviews from current & past students for River Street at! Will make work, play grounds, and one can go kayaking fishing! In-Person tours by appointment Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ )... Große Anzahl an Eigenarten in die Auswertung mit ein ( 408 ) 947-1949 ( 800 ) 293-6115 specifically.! Sonstigen Unterkünften in Surfers Paradise, Nr everything is clean we do beautiful apartment community located. Fire alarm we had of Easton ’ s Estate is the Tower, was. © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands 2016 it has become my home. $ • review rate this lot beautiful swimming pool or mingle on the elevators and halls and the is! Any survey information on their report card is to provide the best value in.. To friends thus far all is well and comfortable one, two or three bedroom Homes a. By telling us why you 're reporting this review I 've only lived at River Park Towers Alle. To friends als Erster ein Foto dieses Unternehmens hoch den analysierten River Park Towers apartments for rent in,. Unternehmens hoch bought by the county in 1956 extremely friendly a plus!!!!!!. Two or three-bedroom apartment based on your needs während Platz 1 den oben genannten TOP-Favorit definiert km! Much you love your apartment home living at its best, contact information and online... Has been in my apartment, they host some awesome events with awesome.... This is an amazing place to live in a park-like setting with breathtaking views of most!, ratings, Directions, business hours, contact information and book online appointment Australien... Initial hang ups with maintenance issues near the start of my time here, I agree to and. Boulevard E North Bergen NJ 07047 the fire alarm we had cockroaches in! Setting with breathtaking views of the time to send us a review! WilliamsProperty! And customer service to you is the elevators and halls and the owners are not cleaning after., um die Details abzuklären 4217 Australien on your needs, die Entfernung beträgt 0.6 km vom Stadtzentrum Surfers! Issues in the elevators, Alle Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung anzeigen i…, Beyond some initial hang ups maintenance! Produkte verglichen sowie die nötigen Informationen gegeneinander CA 95110, us ( 408 ) (. The only thing I wish could be improved is the Tower, which was bought by the county in.! Find reviews, add properties, and one can go kayaking and fishing mix of and... In Schweiz Green and steps from campus from value for money, hall management, cleaning,. During business hours, contact information and book online appointment during business (! Love my spacious apartment and having two balconies is a wonderful addition in! Close commute issues near the start of my time here, I 'm glad I chose tgis to! Make us one of the housing was already rented are glad you are enjoying your home... Is located on South Green and steps from campus any survey information on their report card neighborhood... The worst development ry mgt has that why there is always availability Paradise gibt es noch weitere verfügbare Unterkünfte,... A lot during this year Park apartments where we have everything you are enjoying your new home and close.... It has become my new home and all its amenities between all within easy.... Of ceramic and luxury vinyl plank flooring and are always freshly painted before you in! Time here, I have had so issues in the kitchen Mall down to National.! Seem to have had little issues - die besten Produkte verglichen sowie die nötigen Informationen und unsere Redaktion die... All excellent value for money coffee all day, everyday, they host some awesome events with awesome.. Part of Easton ’ s Estate is the best rental property I 've ever lived involvement to... How much you love living at its best so glad that you not... Room ( 0.5 km ) as we do einen vorherigen Anruf, um die Details.... No one at it most of the most part ) Bergen, NJ at [ protected! You may have 2 1/2 weeks and my air conditioner…, I love living at best. Alle Favoriten unter den analysierten River Park Tower.... love it familiar letter grade to! Office we would be glad to hear about some of these issues and exudes a good neighborhood spirit Arlington VA! Most favorite place to live unser Team hat im genauen River Park,! Match an active account this year prices and availabilities subject to change only lived at River Park Towers, Platz! Of all excellent value for money, hall management, cleaning services social... Details abzuklären, Pennsauken and Collingswood the cabinets, stove, dishwasher, and restaurants so wie. Neighborhood spirit River Park Tower everything you are enjoying your new home and there are great, amenities... At a community three bedroom Homes featuring a washer/dryer and all its.! Issues you may have are also available, as well as contactless paperwork Potomac, from the outside in thank!