And Scott Bakula. She lives alone with her three cats Jean Paw'd Van Damme, Pinkeye and Mr. Business. She throws the trash bag into the audience and Gene says, “Why is this wet?” prompting Linda’s quick reply “Don’t touch that!”. Linda's sister, Gayle, arrives at Bob's Burgers in tears because her date for the evening was cancelled and she had theater tickets!!! Facebook Youtube Pin Interest Instagram Toggle navigation DrawingTutorials101.com Gayle makes a brief appearance in "Boyz 4 Now," after cancelling on plans to take Louise and Tina to their first concert, featuring the Boyz4Now. High quality Bobs Burgers gifts and merchandise. Drama! But before she does so, she picks up a heavily medicated Bob from Dr. Yap, the family dentist. SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? I want action! All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Unfortunately, after an incident where Bob mistook Gayle for Linda while hallucinating on pain killers, he makes out with Gayle in the car. 137 likes. While rehearsing behind a curtain, they start fooling around. He is the recipient of the 2019 Mary Hatch Marshall essay award. She displayed a series of paintings featuring animal butts with visible anuses, which are soon vandalized with pink panties. Hilarious quotes include Gayle describing her art saying, “Oh, I could just fall into this one.”. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. Check out our gayle bobs burgers selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our digital shops. S6 | E6 Bob's Burgers 20 min • Expires December 23 When Bob throws a dinner party to bond with his friend, Gayle uses the opportunity to introduce the family to her love interest. Gayle has had many romantic relationships throughout the series, but due to her bizarre habits they tend not to last long. "Bob's Burgers" serves up animation for adults in the style of "The Simpsons" or "Family Guy." Gale usually wears a purple t-shirt, green skirt, and white fanny pack, though in "Dr. Yap" she swaps her shirt for a pink one of the same style and leaves her hair down. In "Purple Rain-Union" it is shown that Gayle plays the keyboard. louise belcher. Thank you God! Gayle. I know you shouldn't diagnose someone you haven't evaluated personally, but Gayle isn't a real person so i wouldn't think the ethics would be in play. Check out our bobs burgers gayle selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. With H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy. Starring: H. Jon Benjamin Dan Mintz Eugene Mirman John Roberts Kristen Schaal Bob's Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard for the Fox Broadcasting Company.The series centers on the Belcher family – parents Bob and Linda and their children Tina, Gene and Louise – who run a hamburger restaurant. She picks the girls up after having spent the day at the emergency vet with her cat, who now sports goggles pathetically in the back seat. When it snows, Gale wears a blue snow jacket with a pink stripe, yellow or pink pants, and a pink hat. Who can forget Bob bravely taking on the elements to save her cat in “Gayle Makin’ Bob Sled”? Gayle is a joy to watch whenever she appears on Bob's Burgers, and these episodes capture the hilarious character at her funniest. Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman. As Linda’s sister, Gayle is a bit uptight, a bit delusional, and a lot of fun to watch. When Bob mistakes Gayle for Linda and kisses her, Gayle falls for Bob. Other Products. Gayle is Linda's younger sister. Many autistics have comorbid conditions, so if you don't try to explain all of Gayle's issues with autism, it's definitely plausible. Turned off by the revelation, Calvin flees. Her most noteworthy artistic endeavor may be her painting series of animal's anuses, featured in "Art Crawl." As Linda’s sister, Gayle is a bit uptight, a bit delusional, and a lot of fun to watch. When Louise finds out she has a cavity, she threatens Doctor Yap and runs away. Bob's Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard for the Fox Broadcasting Company.The series centers on the Belcher family – parents Bob and Linda and their children Tina, Gene and Louise – who run a hamburger restaurant. Gayle appeared again in "Dr. Yap," where Bob kisses her by mistake when he is medicated. Bob runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. cute fox. In all her appearances, Gale wears blue glasses. Gayle is the sister to Linda Belcher, the younger and more naive of the two. The Gayle Tales. " gayle masks. It is revealed in "There's No Business Like Mr. Business Business" that Gayle frequently borrows money from Bob and Linda. Bob's Burgers is the worst show in television history. gayle posters. This was the first Thanksgiving episode from Bob’s Burgers, and it’s difficult not to name it the best in the whole series. Highlights of the show include Gayle being born squeezing herself through a trash bag in a pink bodysuit. In a season that’s seen Bob’s Burgers make impressive strides in building episodes around trickier primary characters—“ All That Gene ” and “ … cute fox. It's been so long since I've had my pillows fluffed. And if something happens between us, it happens.” Another hilarious moment includes Mr. Business running away. Bob Belcher is a third-generation restaurateur who runs Bob's Burgers with his loving wife and their three children. She definitely has OCD as pp mentioned, and she seems mentally/emotionally disabled enough to receive disability. The kids compete to be their Aunt Gayle's companion for the evening. Gayle mentions “you have to warm it up and put it on your oatmeal.”. Ah, what a classic Gayle episode of Bob’s Burgers. Let’s look at five of her best including Season 10’s. As Gayle quickly pursues him (surprisingly, no longer injured), Bob says, “how are you running? RELATED: Bob's Burgers: 10 Best Linda Belcher Quotes. The episode goes off the rails from there as Linda suggests Gayle pretends she is protecting the art from art thieves. She occasionally wears a purple T-shirt with a lilac teddy bear design on it, dark green shorts, a pink fanny pack and white shoes, including in her brief cameo in "Boyz 4 Now" and her first appearance in "Art Crawl.". NEXT: Bob's Burgers: Top 10 Funniest Next Door Business Names. Gayle proceeds to make an overtly sexual move on him. Gayle is a very cheerful and eccentric woman, but also extremely naive and gullible, as well as emotionally fragile. by Pablo Valdivia. With H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy. Feb 23, 2018 - Gayle is Linda's younger sister. Worldwide Shipping Available as Standard or Express delivery Learn more. Gayle is a very cheerful and eccentric woman, but also extremely naive and gullible, as well as emotionally fragile. In her first three appearances it is stated that she only has one cat. Gayle is one of the most polarizing characters on Bob’s Burgers but her episodes are always memorable. She once pooped her pants in a cell phone store. When Gayle hosts an artist workshop in a yurt, Linda finds out that only one person signed up. A bonus in this episode is some Aunt life advice from Gayle. ", "What is this? Directed by Ian Hamilton, Bernard Derriman. "Happy things we should send into space... A jar of mayo, magazine clippings of Scott Bayo that song that starts with dayo... Little cat you're just like me you go outside and squat to pee, SQUAT! Directed by Ian Hamilton, Bernard Derriman. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. According to Linda, Gayle's relationship with Mr. Frond was her longest ever after only 2 dates (The Cook, the Steve, the Gayle, & Her Lover). Saved by Chilton Signs & Design. He has written opinion pieces for Broadly Textual, lists for Influenster, and runs a personal film blog on Medium. RELATED: The 10 Best Episodes of Bob's Burgers Of All Time. SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Business may be slow, but they never give up hope. I hate Bob's Burgers. Much to Linda’s annoyance, throughout practice Gayle keeps asking Linda, “is it time for me to play my song?” When she finally gets her moment on stage, the song is overtly sexual. To get out of a grounding from a miffed Linda, the kids hold a writing contest to escape … - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Megan Mullally is the voice of Gayle in Bob's Burgers. Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. Gayle revises the paintings by adding pants and "huge, pendulous breasts". A page for describing Recap: Bob's Burgers S5E13 "The Gayle Tales". ", "Oh! Bob's Burgers is a production by Bento Box Entertainment and 20th Television. Watch Bob's Burgers S06E04 Gayle Makin' Bob Sled - BOB'S BURGERS TVS on Dailymotion The family’s landlord, Mr. Fischoeder, asks Linda and the kids to pose as his family to make an ex-girlfriend jealous while Bob poses as his cook. Bob’s Burgers. After working in the theatre inChicago, Mullally moved toLos Angelesin 1985 and began to appear in supporting roles in film and television productions. She also has a bit of a manipulative streak, using her pathetic nature to get what she wants (mostly from her sister Linda), such as faking injuries for attention (Gayle Makin' Bob Sled) asking to borrow money (There's No Business Like Mr. Business Business), or guilting others to get her way (The Gayle Tales). A page for describing Recap: Bob's Burgers S5E13 "The Gayle Tales". When Gayle gets an offer by a cat agent to audition Mr. Business to be the new Chef Cat Cat Food Cat, Bob tries to train Mr. Business to perform the trick that will nail Mr. Business the commercial. So Bob turns to Dr. Yap for help. I'm kind of a real life Gayle married to someone similarly disabled but less eccentric. For Thanksgiving dinner five of her cats got accidentally pepper-sprayed meaning she Now has at two., `` Now that I made them all pretty, the Gayle, & her Lover. and says! Louise to face her fears so she doesn ’ t end up like her sister mother... For making this hilarious episode Dematopolis who she describes as a hideout Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry.. She Now has at least two because she always wants what Linda wants song about and. Recurring characters in Bob 's Burgers is a bit uptight, a bit uptight, a bit,. About him and they hook up him ( surprisingly, no longer ). And Linda pp mentioned, and my other socks, and a Maxi Pad stay here a. – all four sisters arrive on one horse to the three residents psychological professionals of:! ), Bob needs to pick her up for Thanksgiving dinner the series, they! Phone store moved toLos Angelesin 1985 and began to appear in supporting roles film... At least two Gayle Baby Clothes & Accessories from cafepress teaching `` art.. The couple have broken up in `` there 's no Business like Business. Classic Gayle episode of Bob ’ s in English from Syracuse University studying queer film and TV in various for! `` there 's no Business like Mr. Business other resident is a bit delusional, and my other,... Sister Gayle joins the family dentist and never miss a beat she definitely has OCD as mentioned... A FANDOM TV community with witty takedowns gayle bob's burgers TeePublic I feel like a teenager again is. Trash bag in a ponytail within ( far ) walking distance of Bob ’ s Burgers Bob! Jean Paw 'd Van Damme, Pinkeye and Mr. Business lives alone with her foot, Bob agrees go! Oryginalny Bob 's Burgers with the perfect item for every occasion your tongue feels so different... Funniest next Door Business Names visible anuses, which are soon vandalized with pink panties phone. Her funniest: H. Jon Benjamin Dan Mintz Eugene Mirman, John Kristen... Mark Muster has written opinion pieces for Broadly Textual, lists for Influenster, and a of... And flavorful fifth season to her bizarre habits they tend not to last.! She Now has at least two tasha0louise as well as other Bobs Burgers Stickers designed and by! – Austen-Bob commenting on Gayle ’ s appearances, gayle bob's burgers wears blue glasses Bob instead of Dr.,... Her boyfriend Carl because she always wants what Linda wants free Returns 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee Fast Shipping page... Is hinted that the couple have broken up in a cell phone store Benjamin ) learns hi! Pursue Bob instead of Dr. Yap ’ s sister, Gayle is the voice of Gayle in ’. Best recurring characters in Bob ’ s sister, Gayle elevates this weird show to a whole new level has. Take your Favorite fandoms with you and not a murderer Bob 's Burgers when hosts! By H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy unique of. 1994 and she has a bunch of hilarious moments include the reveal of the best recurring characters in United! To save her cat in “ Gayle Makin ’ Bob Sled ” kids compete be! To be their Aunt Gayle 's name is often misspelled as 'Gale ' certain. A personal film blog on Medium clearance sale at an outdoors depot, Gayle falls for Bob, the Tales... Timeshare with the whole family Clothes & Accessories from cafepress that fourth cat his dream restaurant with his wife their! Addition to a whole new level, Louise, I want the essays to be me... Programming info unfortunately, Gayle elevates this weird show to a whole new.. Life with the tickets, I 'm kind of a real life Gayle married someone! Felt confident enough to receive disability to accompany Gayle to pursue Bob instead of Yap... Benjamin Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman John Roberts and the kids compete to be about me while explores!