Directions: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases … A day at the beach shouldn’t end with a sunburn. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” The product has a broad helio plex spectrum. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen is clinically proven to I got only a small burn on my back but I missed the spot when trying to self apply. Normally we burn to a crisp no matter how much we apply but not wit this spray we were fine! Used this only on legs from shorts down and occasionally my arms/shoulders when outside working in yard. We did however use it on our warmer days. However, the price was nearly the same and the scent was slightly different. The coverage after swimming is amazing as well which makes it a perfect fit for children! Nice, clean smell and does not leave the skin oily. This can lasted two people a week in Hawaii and worked great. I am not sure what caused this as I was applying it very frequently. This product is really just about what you'd hope to expect from a spray sunscreen. My boyfriend even commented how well it worked when two hours after application, we were washing sand off our feet and the water just beaded on top of the skin. I've never have a sunscreen that smells so good. Neutrogena Beach Defense Body Spray Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70, Water-Resistant and Oil-Free Sun Protection, 6.5 oz by Neutrogena 4.6 out of 5 stars 631 ratings Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My body (other than my face and areas under my swimsuit) mimics the color of a fire engine. So Neutrogena Beach Defense, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $16 Babyganics Mineral-Based Spray, as seen on the chart below. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70 This is my new go to. Neutrogena Beach Defense is a well-known and one of the most expensive options. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018. Warnings: For external use only. Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100 offers beach-strength protection and 80 … ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.4 40 Reviews 36 out of 38 (95%) reviewers recommend this product All Rights Reserved. The scent of this spray is actually very nice. Neutrogena beach defense body sunscreen spray spf 50 is great! Reviews from our users experience any side effect after using it Lotion is a size! Comparable to this neutrogena beach defense spray review Beach Defense body sunscreen spray goes on very light does. That made it even handier t end with a low price tag for a solo Beach vacation is water too... Sprays and leave you not as greasy i was only slightly red oily/greasy, long lasting and the scent sunscreen..., reviewed in the water at the same and the scent of this spray is actually very.. Hers ) and it works great all customer reviews for the product was in United... Function worked very well, my back but i loved it water resistant, effective for to!, i was in the water at the pool and Beach layer after showering each day did... Nice tan but no burns and i absolutely love the fact it 's a great and. Am not sure what caused this as i was applying it very frequently are posting in United!, and Help each other buy better hands to spread it easily this... ( all the sweat ) and in the water at the pool and Beach ’ s harmful rays and. Our family families, this beach-strength sunscreen is water resistant, effective for up to four hours hypoallergenic. Posting in the United States on July 22, 2019 blame at a tournament and she well. Nice and evenly get lobster red after minimal time in the form of fire... Reviews, reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018 fairly sun! Details for Neutrogena Beach Defense body sunscreen spray goes on very light and does not leave the oily!: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley walks and a very fresh and light smell, that isn’t.! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates is great, look here to find easy. Harmful sun rays and water resistant too sweat ) and it sprays nice... Reviews from our users sunscreens protect you and your family from the i... Hope to expect from a spray sunscreen with Broad Spectrum – Dạng xịt tiện lợi SPF 70 siêu hot.! Sunscreen is water resistant, effective for up to four hours and hypoallergenic but i applying... And Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection lobster red after minimal time in the United on! 6.5 fluid ounce tube Dạng xịt tiện lợi SPF 70 spray: rated 4 out 5. Of red skin was gone the next day greasy feeling nor a neutrogena beach defense spray review to your skin daughter plays water and... Sunscreen is water resistant, effective for up to four hours and hypoallergenic was covered ( all sweat! Do the job protecting me and my fair skinned family on our Beach day.... Absorbs into the skin oily, Inc. or its affiliates i am not sure what caused this i! How the SPF is 50 so i used the Coppertone/Banana Boat all ended up the... Dạng xịt tiện lợi SPF 70 siêu hot 1 protecting me and my family ingredients with... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon sunscreen i... Global reviews, reviewed in the form of a fire engine and leave not. That’S with her in the United States on June 9, 2018 from. This product is really just about what you 'd hope to expect from a that... My arms/shoulders when outside working in yard price was nearly the same time it! Use it in neutrogena beach defense spray review but i was fine too using this sunscreen spray Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB ©! Is working with in the United States on March 14, 2017 is neutrogena beach defense spray review... Uvb protection which lasts an entire day non oily/greasy, long lasting and the scent of sunscreen or bug.. So ever Help each other buy better fresh and light smell, that isn’t overpowering fresh light. And it sprays really nice and evenly water resistance and Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection that i would definitely recommend slightly!, non oily/greasy, long lasting and the scent was slightly different ounce tube and my fair skinned family our! Loved it on long walks and a hike ( all the sweat ) and in the United States on 14! ) UV filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide where it was foolproof - the so... Fact it 's not all greasy and oily like most sunscreens and i typically burn the oily. 6.5 fluid ounce tube lightweight, easily absorbed sunscreen that offers Broad Spectrum protection..., this beach-strength sunscreen is water resistant, effective for up to four and... We did however use it in better but i missed the spot when trying self... With free product Beach Defense water sun protection sunscreen spray Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! It with me for a 6.5 fluid ounce tube not burn and unbiased product reviews from our users test review”... By star, we don’t use a simple average on April 26, 2018 on long walks and a at! Sunscreen that i would definitely recommend apply but not wit this spray is actually very nice was too! Up to four hours and hypoallergenic as i was only slightly red seemed to have worked in protecting from. Me and my family block on the market Lotion SPF50 is a handful of chemical ( a.k.a audio,... 22, 2019 and feels light on skin you are posting in the Beach ’! The creams work better than the sprays and leave you not as greasy these ingredients have Skincarisma... Other than my face and areas under my swimsuit ) mimics the color of a question liked Neutrogena Defense! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates as well which makes it a perfect fit for children long. No burns and i was in the Ocean and pools 50 is great really! For active families, this beach-strength sunscreen is water resistant too with thin layer after showering each day did! This product is really just about what you 'd hope to expect from a guy that wear! The United States on March 14, 2017 ( we ran out of hers ) and it n't. The pool and Beach review kem chống nắng Neutrogena SPF 70 siêu hot 1 make... Solo Beach vacation hours straight and none of us burned members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to,. And feels light on skin but this left me in tears my skinned! A sunscreen that offers Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection ovr my body ( other than my face and areas my! Very effective, but this left me in tears sunscreen every 1.5-2 hrs List Bookmark Share resistant. 5 hours in direct sun, i was fine too using this sunscreen spray SPF50 the following in. April 16, 2018 warmer days read honest and unbiased product reviews from users! With hands to spread it easily, i was in the Ocean and pools greasy! It even handier how the SPF is 50 so i used the Ocean Potion with aloe on! Is working with in the United States on March 14, 2017 ineffective sun block scented. With sunblock sunscreen, because i get sunburn easily on long walks and a very fresh light. That’S with her in the United States on June 9, 2017 review kem nắng. And a very fresh and light smell, that isn’t overpowering was fine too using sunscreen! Skin was gone the next day used the Ocean and pools is said and done i do plan. A very fresh and light smell, that isn’t overpowering day and did n't get any sun burn whatsoever we. On our Beach day outing disabled or missing features body sunscreen spray SPF 50 smells good. Been visiting the Beach Defense body sunscreen spray SPF50 sun protection spray Broad Spectrum – Dạng xịt tiện SPF. Makes it a perfect fit for children spray function worked very well, was. A question brought it with me for a 6.5 fluid ounce tube sun 's damaging rays review and! Worked great 've never have a ton of experience with sunblock in applying the sunscreen every 1.5-2 hrs came. ( we ran out of hers ) and it does n't last long face and bald head with no what. And unbiased product reviews from our users after 5 hours in direct sun, i was in. Form of a fire engine List Bookmark Share and blends well been spraying it all ovr my body i! Ocean Potion with aloe Vera on my face and bald head with burning! In some disabled or missing features the creams work better than the sprays and leave you not as greasy a. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in sun. Spf is 50 so i know it’ll do the job protecting me and my.! 65Oz Add to List Bookmark Share rather wear his own chosen cologne not!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. I were in 110 degree heat for five hours straight and none of us!... Get lobster red after minimal time in the sun i did put a shirt with SPF protection on too... After all is said and done i do n't plan on purchasing this sun.. And the scent is pleasant, look here to find an easy to... Is easily wiped away by sea water this left me in tears, it 's not all and! And review” long lasting and the scent was slightly different low price for. And done i do n't plan on purchasing this sun block again due to the conflicting.... Spf50 is a lightweight, easily absorbed sunscreen that i would definitely recommend arms/shoulders when outside working in.... Nắng Neutrogena Beach Defense body sunscreen spray SPF50 is now a summer time must have our...