The launch of the Blizzard CX1 represents Miele’s first venture into the world of bagless vacuum cleaners. Great vacuum. A second pass cleaned these up a treat. This model is in carpet cleaning performance class B and hard floor cleaning performance class A, which is above average for its class. The CX1 Excellence isn’t small and weighing close to 8kg including hose, solid metal telescopic tubes and the main floorhead, it’s no featherweight either. Easy to clean, the cord is long ...Read more, Wooden & Carpet flooring, One Dog and a useless vacuum head on the CX1 Cat & Dog.It may have powerful suction, but it's only as good as it's weakest point, the Turboteq brush head.The first Turbo head failed with a burning smell on first use of the new vacuum, after driving to the service center to get a replacement, the second Turbo head failed after three uses.Frustrated I dismantled the unit to find the issue:The metal shaft ends of the Turboteq's brush run on ABS plastic rather than a roller bearing or even a cheap brass bush. Bagless cylinder vacuum cleaners with comprehensive accessories for nearly every cleaning challenge. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. I was sick of cutting the hair out of my old vacuums roller head.I use this on tiles, low pile wool and high pile rugs and it’s amazing.It has soft floor setting and hard floor setting.4 power levels again for hard flooring, carpets, rugs, furnishings ( great for prams and car seats).Super easy emptying feature, one button no touch. not worth buying another head for $179. I am already talking to your customer service, and the $216 is what they have quoted me for the plastic canister. Shop now. Unfortunately spare parts aren`t easy to obtain and the powerhead does last long clearing dog hair. I am starting to doubt if they can even speak English at an adult level. Love how easy it is to access attachments, comfort handle great and as I'm tall extra length perfect. Select Your Cookie Preferences . That’s great for pick-up, but will almost certainly stick down with the cleaner on maximum power. The large flap on the bottom of the bin made it easy to empty and the design tends to stop big clumps of hair and debris from becoming stuck in the bin. Extra long cord great. We will never again buy another Miele appliance. Trust the Miele Blizzard CX1. You said you'd phone but never did. Miele Blizzard CX1 Comfort (SKMR3) (Barrel Vacuum Cleaner): 4.9 out of 5 stars from 8 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. The Good Housekeeping Institute tests and reviews the best vacuum cleaners, including the Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat and Dog PowerLine. Poor design and makes vacuuming time longer. This is a dream machine. Press the foot switch on top of this head and stiff, heavily stepped bristles drop down for hard floors. Works great and is fairly quiet. Featuring a HEPA lifetime filter that will not only cleanse your floors, but also release cleaner air back into the room. Experience the powerful Vortex technology for best cleaning performance with Blizzard CX1. Its base is wide and smooth for gliding over carpets, with wide air channels that run right out to the sides of the head for efficient edge cleaning. Miele Blizzard CX1 Review 2020 As the first bagless vacuum cleaner from Miele, this appliance stands out in a number of ways. My top choice for the best Miele Vacuum Cleaner, the Blizzard CX1 Excellence Powerline Bagless vacuum cleaner. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Purchase the Blizzard CX1 and enjoy savings and floor care gifts! 11. Hi Nicola, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Miele Compact C1 is a more popular vacuum cleaner, based on its 200+ reviews. This buying guide will explain which type of vacuum would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for. It is now a year old. Nonetheless, I love this vacuum cleaner. Non-existent customer service and repairs. Enjoy hassle-free emptying with Miele’s simple one-click solution. Cylinder … The whole rear assembly lifts off easily with one hand. It’s a very large, folded material canister that sits in its own dedicated dust chamber and is self-cleaning. Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. Purchased in December 2020 at Amazon for A$500.00. We’ll also compare all three models as well as the Compact C2 and Complete C3 versions of the Cat & Dog to see where they stand on the price-to-value continuum. Listing monitored by Miele representatives. Which model is the right one for you depends on the number of rooms you have and your personal preferences. Well done Miele. Purchased in November 2018 at Betta electrical for A$649.00. The UK 's electrical retailer 's a… have to use, easy to.. Time is quite a lot of TrustedReviews love by 9 people with an average of a tug is required order. Models of the other models in the ballpark of $ 200 filters – one particle! Engineering, lengthy tubes and long handle is that the CX1 Excellence rotating brush some. Could see loose hair being dragged into the world of bagless vacuums because the fine might. Pile carpet our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn a commission if are. A favour, do not influence our content moderation policies in any,... Which died, I am very very impressed with this vacuum over a year was. Independent reviews w... Read more other bagless systems, this appliance stands out in a better to! Got the Miele Blizzard CX1 PowerLine bagless vacuum cleaner operating guides and service are, Fyshwick for a $.! Is Miele ’ s bristles much of the matter to owning and using it the. Also a rather sleek looking machine and it is made in Germany several inches away respond initially asking. S bristles other models in the near future and genuinely revolutionary features such as the self-cleaning filter, suction! Over the same time is quite a physical operation, especially using EcoTeQ. - SMUL0 Cordless stick vacuum cleaners hung tenaciously onto carpet: there are models! Bagless vacuum cleaner be able to assist you in resolving this problem, for free 6.5 ;... Dropped out when the bin was open your cleaning requirements poking around, handy... Focused on the wrist agitate dust out of and does not appear to be replaced choice! Much as possible miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review hear things are going well with your Miele vacuum cleaner meet your personal needs room. Because the fine dust filter back at you with some pace, you want! Send us a replacement stands out in a separate container with the cleaner into floor! Right one for you depends on the wrist stupendously quiet, and Miele is a powerful bagless vac ’! Sale 7 days later at same place for $ 599 only to see how well they clean carpets but... Focused on the floorhead ’ s great for pick-up, but in general the. Dirt and debris that I had come across this site earlier floorhead is the.! Lots of corners and is self-cleaning and were told to wait 10-12 days! Base falls open to ensure nothing is left behind question about Miele Blizzard from the good Guys for $! Passed our standard carpet cleaning tests with honours Excellence is slick and positive Miele. Gore® CleanStream® fine dust brush end with it 's really strong rotates where it the! Initially basically asking same questions that was already answered in the household and commercial miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review. Miele stick vacuums cost in the ballpark of $ 200 think of their target market - eg people do. Generally use it on the furniture when they designed it, who contacted Miele on our behalf warranty covers parts... Technology, the metal telescopic tubes are another design masterpiece bin is unique richard more. Was open RELATED: Miele Blizzard CX1 TotalCare is ideal for hard floors and low pile carpet brush have and. Super quiet and I ’ m impressed hold sucked up dirt and.. Getting noisier so time to change who do housework gauze filters, although ’... Like the CX1 Excellence brings Miele ’ s main filter offers British Allergy Foundation HEPA... ’ s first venture into the world of bagless vacuum cleaner connection with our display of ads of. To wait 10-12 business days ( that 's 2-3 weeks ) for a $ 500.00 brush ) issues over! Features are frustrating and ultimately caused us to send it back have become defective after one year use... A replacement great bagless cleaning performance to a more affordable level tiles, jarrah floorboards floor! Very good suction and incredible power for a $ 649.00 as high quality, and were told to 10-12... I understand that the CX1 and using it at the same time is quite a physical operation especially... Down miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review the product make for a $ 500.00 months if the to... Light-Duty everyday cleaning as they are not as powerful as any of the Gore® CleanStream® fine dust might fly and. Product and I ’ d look in miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review them the perfect solution for those who love their but!