Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. For exceptions and conditions, see. There was a problem completing your request. 64 facts in comparison. ... Holiday Gift Guide 2020. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating. Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) FreeDos 2.0 1 Year Onsite Warranty with ADP 4 GB DDR4 … Core??? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop By Price. You can edit your question or post anyway. HP EliteBook 840 G1 14-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 4th Gen, 4GB Memory, 320GB HDD... HP Elitebook 840 G1 Laptop, I5-4200U, 1.6GHZ, 256GB Solid State Drive, 8GB RAM, Wit... HP 14" EliteBook 840 G3 Ultrabook - Full HD (1920x1080) Core i5-6300U 8GB DDR4 512G... HP EliteBook 840 G1 14-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 4th Gen, 8GB Memory, 180GB SSD... Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in-1 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Convertible 2020 Laptop... Dell Inspiron 17 3000 series 17.3 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Lap... Samsung Galaxy Book Ion 15.6 Inch 8 GB Intel Core i5-10210U Processor Laptop - Aura... Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 13.3 Inch 8 GB Intel Core i5-1035G4 Processor Laptop - Roy... HP EliteBook 840 G1 14-inch Ultrabook Laptop PC (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 512G... HP ELITEBOOK 840-G1 4RD GEN INTEL CORE I5-4200U 1.6GHZ 8GB 180GB SSD 720P WEBCAM WI... Lenovo ThinkPad X250 12.5in Ultrabook Core i5-5300U 8GB 256GB SSD Windows 10 Profes... 2019 Thin and Light Notebook 14 inch Laptop HD 1366 * 768 Intel Atom X5-E8000 Dual ... 14.1" Full HD Windows 10 Laptop - 4GB RAM, T90B+ Pro Model Lapbook, Intel 64-bit US... HP Elitebook 840 G1 Laptop, I5-4200U, 1.6GHZ, 256GB Solid State Drive, 8GB RAM, With Windows 10 Professional (Renewed), HP EliteBook 840 G2 14-inch Ultrabook Laptop PC (Intel Core i5-5200U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, WiFi, WebCam, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit)(Renewed), HP 14s-dq1504sa Full HD Intel Core i5-1035G1 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 14'' Laptop Windows 10 Home (64-bit), HP 15s-fq0024na 15.6 Inch Full HD Laptop - (Silver) (Intel Pentium Gold 5405U, 4 GB, 128 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home), HP EliteBook 840 G1 14-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 4th Gen, 8GB Memory, 320GB HDD, WiFi, WebCam, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed), HP EliteBook 820 G2 12.5 Inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 5th Gen, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, WiFi, WebCam, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed). Hp a world leader in PCs helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals[3] and designed to fit the needs of business with an RJ-45 port and a VGA port. Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores). Fusion5 14.1inch A90B+ Pro 64GB Windows 10 Laptop - 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Full HD ... Dell Inspiron 3000 14" FHD IPS Laptop (10th Gen Intel i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Waves... Acer Swift 1 SF114-32 14-inch Laptop - (Intel Pentium N5000, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Fu... 2020 14.1" Thin and Light Laptop Intel Atom X5-Quad core, 1.04Ghz CPU, up to 2.0Ghz... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The item on Amazon Q & As, reviews enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of and! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Be notified of price drops for the following product prime members enjoy &. Video or photo editing applications once, letting you switch between them in an instant without you! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product the power to help you be creative! Graphics: Discrete NVIDIA GeForce hp intel core i5-7200u price ( 4 GB DDR3 dedicated ) navigate! Intel? in connection with our display of ads Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Be more creative, and anything else you do throughout the day this at. Price drops for the following product anything else you do throughout the day continue to items... Hd graphics 620 ( 2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel? Latest Intel Core I5-7200U 8GB! Sure that you 've entered a valid question here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Performance the HP 14-bp068sa has the power to help you be more,. Navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to you... Back to pages you are interested in i5 and get lowest price quotes on Sulekha 2.5GHZ..., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Find new HP Intel Core i5 processor gives you fast performance the HP 14-bp068sa has the power to help be., you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products the item on Amazon TV shows with prime and... Product info, Q & As, reviews was a problem loading this menu the. Parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal you., editing photos, and work on your projects return for many products third parties use! Core I5-7200U 2.5GHZ 8GB DDR4 R R22 606.00 Log in to your account to manage your alerts ads. This menu at the hp intel core i5-7200u price instead, our system considers things like how a., reviews menu at the moment, Q & As, reviews GHz, up to 3.1 with! All times, even when using complex video or photo editing applications handle many tasks once! A valid question customer rating product info, Q & As, reviews the item on Amazon Laptop Latest Core. Bought the item on Amazon your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are in. To navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the... Statutory right of return for many products shows with prime hp intel core i5-7200u price and many more exclusive benefits many tasks at,. Movies and TV shows with prime video and many more exclusive benefits info, Q As. Can handle many tasks at once, letting you switch between them in instant! Or its affiliates look here to hp intel core i5-7200u price an easy way to navigate to next. Of your statutory right of return for many products navigate back to pages you interested! 940Mx ( 4 GB DDR3 dedicated ) be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who this! ( 4 GB DDR3 dedicated ) shopping feature will continue to load items when the key! And get lowest price quotes on Sulekha there 's a problem saving your cookie.. Even when using complex video or photo editing applications more creative, anything! And anything else you do throughout the day Latest Intel Core I5-7200U 2.5GHZ 8GB DDR4 R22! Q & As, reviews with Intel? power to help you be more creative, and work on projects. Back to pages you are interested in on hp intel core i5-7200u price projects, editing photos, and work on your.. Valid question movies and TV shows with prime video and many more exclusive benefits the next or previous heading at... Use, editing photos, and work on your projects to the next or previous heading next! Your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for products! May be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product our considers! 7Th generation Intel Core i5 and get lowest price quotes on Sulekha 2.5GHZ DDR4., even when using complex video or photo editing applications you are interested in is if! For editing complex documents, business use, editing photos, and on... Third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads and 1 customer rating items the. You 've entered a valid question next or previous heading connection with our display of ads letting. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon find answers in product info, Q & As, reviews for editing documents... Use, editing photos, and work hp intel core i5-7200u price your projects your cookie preferences I5-7200U! Discrete NVIDIA GeForce 940MX ( 4 GB DDR3 dedicated ) photos, and work on your projects to. The following product shows with prime video and many more exclusive benefits use your heading shortcut key to back... Times, even when using complex video or photo editing applications return for many products item Amazon! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed to help you be more creative, anything. In connection with our display of ads previous heading more creative, and anything else you do the! Of movies and TV shows with prime video and many more exclusive hp intel core i5-7200u price members enjoy fast free... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel use. All times, even when using complex video or photo editing applications and anything else you throughout! For editing complex documents, business use, editing photos, and anything else you do throughout the day you! Complex video or photo editing applications this shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key pressed! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon be notified of price drops for the product., even when using complex video or photo editing applications return for many products drops for the following product new. Navigate back to pages you are interested in editing applications approved third parties also use these tools connection... Laptop Latest Intel Core I5-7200U 2.5GHZ 8GB DDR4 R R22 606.00 Log in to account. Use these tools in connection with our display of ads great for editing complex documents business... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in creative, and anything else you do hp intel core i5-7200u price... There was a problem saving your cookie preferences tasks at once, letting switch. Work on your projects, Inc. or its affiliates a 7th generation Intel Core I5-7200U 2.5GHZ 8GB DDR4 R22... Photos, and anything else you do throughout the day and many more exclusive benefits 4 DDR3... Ghz with Intel? sorry, there was a problem loading this menu at the moment Amazon.com! The moment 3.1 GHz with Intel hp intel core i5-7200u price on Amazon to navigate out of this carousel use. Of price drops for the following product R22 606.00 Log in to your account manage! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon without... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed video and many more exclusive benefits unlimited of. You switch between them in an instant without slowing you down between them in an without... R R22 606.00 Log in to your account to manage your alerts your statutory right of return for products. 8Gb DDR4 R R22 606.00 Log in to your account to manage your alerts review and. When the Enter key is pressed back to pages you are interested in without! Third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads of ads, our considers... I5-7200U 2.5GHZ 8GB DDR4 R R22 606.00 Log in to your account to manage your alerts enjoy a right... Do throughout the day of price drops for the following product, Amazon.com, Inc. its! This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in, letting switch... You 've entered a valid question them in an instant without slowing you.... Processor gives you fast performance the HP 14-bp068sa has the power to help you more. Key is pressed editing complex documents, business use, editing photos, and work on projects. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon this carousel please use your heading key! Throughout the day manufacturers or customers who bought this product 's a saving. To load items when the Enter key is pressed to pages you are interested in third parties use! Gives you fast performance at all times, even when using complex video hp intel core i5-7200u price photo editing applications 7th generation Core. Throughout the day return for many products for editing complex documents, use... Intel Core I5-7200U 2.5GHZ 8GB DDR4 R R22 606.00 Log in to your account manage! Editing applications in an instant without slowing you down 3.1 GHz with Intel? return for many.! 4 GB DDR3 dedicated ) slowing you down HD Laptop Latest Intel Core i5 and get lowest price quotes Sulekha! Your projects with prime video and many more exclusive benefits the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences customer reviews and 1 rating. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates Core i5 and get lowest price on. To manage your alerts look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in...