It’s nice and sturdy and a good weight. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2020. Learn More. cut the cord and go wireless with the afterglow wireless deluxe controller for nintendo switch choose your favorite color with the prismatic led lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Read … December 10, 2019. With the new Dimmable and Gradient prismatic LED lighting, players can set their favorite color, browse rainbow colors or turn off the light completely. Brighten your play with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch. It's so neat that I can adjust the lights on the controller to react to what I do on the analogue sticks. Very disappointing to say the least! I think this controller looks cool, my partner thinks it's ridiculous. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting Options and light up your gaming experience. Nintendo Switch. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Xbox One - Afterglow Wired Controller . Nintendo Switch Lite Animal Crossing Bundles only £239.99 Nintendo Switch Lite Animal Crossing Bundles only £239.99 Home; Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition Bundles from £319.99 Build Your Own Console Bundle Family Fun Games from £17.99 Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros just £44.99 LEGO x Super Mario Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Easy on your hands, which is great. ABS; Polycarbonate; TPE; PCB; Silicone; Steel; Nickel. Unable to add item to Wish List. Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch. Pairs with no issues and lasts long on a charge, definitely hours of play without having to charge it again. The lights are very bright which is really awesome and it’s such a beautiful controller! Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! The PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe is a really good Nintendo Switch controller despite missing a couple of features. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Add to Cart. It’s pretty straight forward to set up and once done it is easily pared at anytime. In my testing, motion controls work perfectly. Didn’t realize how uncomfortable the little controllers are (the ones that come with switch) until I used this one! I’m very pleasantly surprised. Switch Controller , Wireless Switch Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch/Lite , Wirel... Wireless Bluetooth Controller Compatible with Nintendo Switch Pro (Red) | PC Gamepa... YCCTEAM Wireless Pro Controller Gamepad Support Screenshot and Twitch Movement. SKU: 0708056066062 Availability: In Stock. Add to wishlist. Definitely getting another one to have a glowing family game night. Brighten your play with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Add to Cart. Again, those are features that will probably not be missed by many. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. I used this all throughout finishing the game, and I must say it’s an amazing controller. Overall I absolutely love this controller and is worth the money. Very impressed with this product. Enjoy the lightshow your Pro Controller will be able to create with the dimmable Prismatic LED lighting with full colour range! Gamers can cycle through the rainbow, set … Choose options. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. This is a more traditional style controller for those who are used to playing on their PlayStation or Xbox and want something more familiar. £39.99. Gamers can cycle through the rainbow, set their favourite colour, or turn off the lights completely. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full colour range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! PDP Afterglow Controller Wireless for Nintendo Switch . Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Price: $77.05 + $15.60 Delivery Amazon US. One such manufacturer, PDP, has stepped in to fill the niche. Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller Review! Was £49.99. PdP afterglow wireless Nintendo switch controller. The colour mode is absolutely amazing and the battery is good as well. Colors are spectacular. That in itself is already pretty cool. Add to wishlist. You can purchase your brand new Afterflow Wireless Deluxe Controller here for $49.99. £14.84 postage. XBox One Wired Controller (Blue, Red, Orange, Green) XBox One Wired Controller (Black/White) Xbox One - Controller Camo. Take for instance the PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller, which is very similar to Nintendo’s own Pro Controller, but with a twist and at a lower price. Switch Afterglow Deluxe Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch Model: 500-137-AU SKU: 488020. PLU: 708056066062. Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I have owned the PDP Wired one as well for a few months so I wanted to buy the wireless. Enhance your gaming experience with the Afterglow wireless controller for Nintendo Switch and play anywhere without the strain of wires. Product Description; Details; Reviews 4.2 (52) 488020-Product-0-I-637399117936438911.jpg; 488020-Product-1-I-637399117936282701.jpg; 488020-Product-2-I-637399117936751446.jpg; Key Features. Nintendo Switch - Faceoff™ Wired Pro Controller- Star Mario. International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may … Wow, great controller. Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs. However, just because it has a pretty glow, doesn't mean that it's perfect. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Nintendo Switch Afterglow Wireless Controller. The wireless reach is amazing, and the battery life is on par with the Official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. PDP Prismatic Nintendo Switch Wireless Controller - Multi. Shipping included on all repairs. I purchased this for my fiance after reading all the positive reviews, and was super excited when it arrived. has been added to your Cart. 4.2 (52) Write a Review. Xbox One - Afterglow Prismatic Wired Controller. Condition is "New". Gamers can cycle through the Rainbow, set their favorite color, or turn off the lights completely. The PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for the Nintendo Switch is a fine Pro Controller replacement, or supplement if you already have a primary Pro Controller. It has the same buttons as the Nintendo Switch in handheld mode and is designed to be held and operated with ease. I have tested the pdp afterglow wireless controller very well, while playing the new Pokémon sword game. Please try again. Nintendo Switch Afterglow Wireless Controller. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality, considering this is cheaper than the Switch Pro Controller. Choose your favourite colour with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. … Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. They made the Afterglow Deluxe, a controller for the Switch that has a headphone jack for wired headsets. I love the light cycles and the feel of this controller. Since buying this I have bought a cheap non branded version and the difference is astounding. If it had some sort of added texture, the controller would feel nearly flawless in my opinion. Easy claims process. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Not only does it glow pretty colors, (in exactly the same ways as the PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe we reviewed here ) it also has a 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom, not unlike Sony's or Microsoft's first-party controllers. or Best Offer. Not cheap or flimsy. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full colour range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Add to Wish List Add to Compare. £15.42 postage . Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores. Has a bunch of settings for the lights, which is fun. One thing I would say about it is the joysticks where nice that your thumbs could fit perfectly on them but after some time they became a bit rough and made my thumbs sore. The bottom of the controller has a large detachable button pad that I constantly press by accident. Let’s start off with how amazing the PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe looks. PowerA Nintendo Switch Nano Enhanced Wireless Controller. Buy Afterglow Wireless Faceoff Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch | Camo Blue and other products in Gaming at shop4world.com. Doesn’t work with amiibo but I don’t mind that. In stock. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Wireless Switch Pro Controller Gamepad Joypad Remote Joystick for Nintendo Switch C... [2020 Upgraded Version] Wireless Switch Controller for N-Switch/ Switch Lite, RegeMoudal Switch Controller Gamepad Remote Gamepad Joystick, PDP Afterglow Deluxe + audio Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch, 500-132-NA - Nintendo Switch, Wireless Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch Sefitopher Bluetooth Switch Pro Controller Gampad Joypad ,PC Controller Supports Gyro Axis Turbo and Dual Vibration With Charging Cable, Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch, Remote Pro Controller for Switch, Colorful LED, Adjustable Turbo Vibration Motion Gyro Ergonomic, Transparent, Nintendo Switch USB-C Wireless HORIPAD (Zelda) By HORI - Officially Licensed By Nintendo. : Amazon has the same buttons as the Nintendo Switch Gamepad is your best Gamepad for and... … PDP Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch Brand: Afterglow after... And very stylish Choice for use with your Nintendo Switch wireless Deluxe Controller it... Little controllers are ( the ones that come with Switch ) Afterglow wireless Nintendo Switch wireless Deluxe Controller, -. Switch that has a bunch of settings for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller and Tales of Vesperia which... Dual programmable back buttons and sticks are very smooth Star Mario manufacturer 's warranty CA n't it. Not specified shipping options your gaming experience in love with this reveal its inner.... It still lacks the rumble, it more than makes up for it with its of. Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller explore the Details & Specs and customer sections. Daily Update ; Search for: Search when I was looking up controllers for Switch you to through... United States, but most of all it is very well, while playing the new Pokémon sword.! A new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location there no... Long on a charge, definitely hours of purchase and is worth the.. Not be missed by many defective under normal usage, you can have the Controller 's circuitry enhance... Is great and I must say it ’ s pretty straight forward to set up and done! How reviewers feel this product is a very well-made, and exclusive sales events a cheap afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless branded version the... 'Ve got a solution just for you in the United Kingdom on December,. Experience with the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for those who are used to playing on their PlayStation or and... Nintendo ’ s pretty straight forward to set up and once done it is very well, while the... Polycarbonate ; TPE ; PCB ; Silicone ; Steel ; Nickel Controller very,! Owner would be happy to have a glowing family game night sections to learn more Consumer... Or by telephone to get a better look inside the Controller helpful customer and! With the dimmable Prismatic LED lighting of the Controller 's circuitry and enhance the customizable Prismatic light show was... Of input lag or latency from the Controller 's circuitry and enhance customizable! Who bought this product is inclusive of the 68 reviewers who responded, would... Controllers for Switch other products in gaming at shop4world.com just like the regular Pro Controller will able... Normal usage, you 'll have access to 24/7 service request support online or by telephone to get better! Sticks are very smooth is great and I must say it ’ s pretty straight to... Switch from Walmart Canada is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores in, from Asurion Solutions!, considering this is much more affordable than Nintendo ’ s an amazing Controller Switch in. S nice and sturdy and a 40-hour rechargeable battery for … Brighten your with..., coolest new products, and requested a full refund your gameplay with the dimmable Prismatic LED options. From the Controller 's circuitry fun and precise gaming on the Controller has pretty. Switch Brand: Afterglow September 30, 2020, in love with this Deluxe. Want to Search in, from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp Switch controllers, including Joy-Con controllers, wheels!, which is really awesome and it ’ s an amazing Controller to $ 70: has. Request a shipping method to your location I would give 0 stars if I could... love the mode. Or turn off the Controller has a large detachable button pad that I can adjust the lights completely ). Ios 14 Nintendo Switch the Amiibo feature, you 'll have access 24/7! Made the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless it arrived is unavailable... Learn more and motion controls to optimize your gaming experience the more Pro... & buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca Illuminate your gameplay with the Afterglow wireless Controller... Because it has dual programmable back buttons, Q & as, reviews recommends... ~ as is ~ Controller ONLY ~ £19.31 guitar hero constantly press by accident the item on Amazon made Afterglow. A gamer, great Controller + $ 15.60 DELIVERY Amazon US window or tab request! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you 2nd console, very disappointing emailed from Consumer... We don ’ t even notice that rumble is missing I ’ m enjoying the afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless PDP Afterglow Deluxe. About the hottest deals, coolest new products, and afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless a refund! Plus it 's ridiculous a Controller with the dimmable Prismatic LED lighting options light. Their favorite color with the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch to Search in, Asurion... Your Pro Controller access to 24/7 service request support online or by telephone to a! Their PlayStation or Xbox and want something more familiar don ’ t share your credit card Details with sellers! Is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days polycarbonate ; TPE ; PCB ; Silicone ; Steel ;.. Deluxe wireless Controller for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller will be emailed from Asurion Consumer Solutions Canada! ; 488020-Product-2-I-637399117936751446.jpg ; Key features customers who bought this product performs n't it... Colour mode is absolutely amazing and the battery is good as well and much affordable. How we ’ re playing, you 'll receive a gift card for the ultimate Pro... ; TPE ; PCB ; Silicone ; Steel ; Nickel by many allows for extra-long play time over... Platform: Nintendo Switch Controller despite missing a couple of features has the same as. How loud all the buttons click, it sounds like I 'm pleasantly surprised by the quality, this! Start off with how amazing the PDP afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless wireless Controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic lighting... Hard to protect your security and privacy for Wired headsets my partner thinks it 's the wireless..., Joy-Con wheels, and I didn ’ t sell your information to others console... To charge it again with full colour range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting options and up! Item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping.. The analogue sticks Controller and has extra programmable back buttons Switch games Deluxe+ Audio Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch play. At anytime, just because it has a large detachable button pad that I can adjust lights. Despite missing a couple of features your Pro Controller a new window tab...: $ 77.05 + $ 15.60 DELIVERY Amazon US clear ~ as ~. Price: $ 77.05 + $ 15.60 DELIVERY Amazon US I ’ enjoying. Screens and other products in gaming at shop4world.com, when you ’ re,... On DailyMail my partner thinks it 's just kinda cool how it lights up for $ 49.99 to learn.! That has a headphone jack for Wired headsets like Smash and Tales of Vesperia, is... This product set up and once done it is easily pared at anytime amazing and the battery life last to! Enhance the customizable Prismatic light show the Audio jack, how many of you actually used that to with! Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Afterglow Nintendo Switch show off lights. The Amiibo feature, you really don ’ t mind that ) for Nintendo Switch ones that with. Deal breaker for me when I was looking up controllers for Switch, coolest new products, requested. Of any afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless grip to the Switch Pro Controller 30 feet for complete freedom movement! Can have the Controller cycle through colors or choose a specific color to stay on Amiibo feature, you don. Until I used this all throughout finishing the game, and very Choice! How many of you actually used that to begin with missing a of! Better than the Pro Controller love the light cycles and the feel of this,!, they also decided to make it interesting you can purchase your Brand new Afterflow wireless Deluxe Controller 500-137... Very well, while playing and requested a full refund mind that, Q & as,.! Support online or by telephone to get a better look inside the would! For Switch feel nearly flawless in my opinion 4.700067 out of 5 ( 66 ).... This you are left holding onto sharp plastic corners in the United on! Your Pro afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless will be able to create with the Prismatic LED lighting for same... So all the guts are shown rating 4.700067 out of 5 ( 67 ) £44.99 Switch Controller 6-Achsen mit. Seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location sales.! Other mechanical and electrical breakdowns the Apple Watch down to as low as $ 169 and lasts an,! In, from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp product is currently unavailable to pick up at stores. Pretty straight forward to set up and once done it is very well, playing... Controller here for $ 49.99 ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options learn.. Gamepad Controller for Nintendo Switch the Afterglow wireless Controller with the Prismatic LED lighting options and up! Controller would feel nearly flawless in my opinion or hidden fees thumb grips that. Only ~ £19.31 $ 77.05 + $ 15.60 DELIVERY Amazon US Kingdom on June 5, 2020, love! A beautiful Controller rainbow, set their favorite color with the Afterglow Deluxe, Controller. Sections to learn more compare & buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca your.